• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP Partner Wanted!

SammyCave

Hello everybody!!

I'm a new member here and it's a little scary, not going to lie. I've been reading a lot of Fanfiction recently and it's really got my creative juices going. (That sounds so disgusting, I do apologise.)

I'm not too bothered about the length of posts but I will always try to give my best in terms of a response. I am slightly rusty as I haven't role-played in just over a year after doing so every night for 9 years.

I mostly RP as F but I'm willing to double up characters as long as you do the same for me! Romance and fluff is loved and appreciated.

I'm currently looking for somebody who would be willing to play Dan Howell or Phil Lester in a role-play. I'm leaning more towards Dan as this is what I've been reading a lot of in terms of stories.

I'm also interested in a Criminal Minds Roleplay with somebody willing to play Reid.

ALSO looking at any sort of romance in the modern day sort of stuff. Send me Ideas!!!

I don't quite know what else to write here but if you're interested either comment or send me a message!

Have a good evening loves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back