• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Lol. Imaginary friend! Whoo! Since you put that point in NRV, she can either have PP: 3/3 or Recover 2 PP each post. Whenever you put points in VIT or NRV, you have 2 options. When you decide, change it and let me know.
I chose to move PP: 3/3 Makes sense for now. I foresee Trouble living up to her name in full.

Oh question where can I find some wasabi and hot sauce in this world and how much is it?

White Masquerade White Masquerade
Gotcha- the sheet has been edited accordingly- I decided to put the bonus point towards PP, thanks! ;p

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Ahh, so Yung is also challenging Lahz's authority, hmm? Well, that should be interesting to watch: I wish him the best of luck in becoming the very best (like no one ever was) ^.^

White Masquerade White Masquerade
tumblr_one9ik3L121vxafoio1_1280.jpg

T A T A K A E

The mass-produced Ride Players will be making their debut next week - those knives they're wielding are recolored props from the mass-produced Riotroopers of Kamen Rider Faiz.

Yeah because Lahz is Mother Teresa...:lennymeh:

What does having peace in the guild have to do with my character??

You can put someone in Villains if you'd like. Just know I'll be the one to control them if I see a good opportunity for using them. And excellent, trouble looks all good. Lol. You can free-form write having or finding wasabi sauce. Or stealing it. Small things like that I don't mind.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
You find trouble fun??

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh
Not bad at all Pequeno. I can already see Kesi will be hard to handle straight up.

clarinetti clarinetti
Good. He looks great.

Azure Sky Azure Sky
Holy eff o.O. LOL. That's how you're playing Mundus? Tank for real. That is awesome.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
I'm digging the brown suits o.O

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh
Not bad at all Pequeno. I can already see Kesi will be hard to handle straight up.

My intent is to focus on Vitality, Agility and Prowess. I may also dump into Nerve as well, since my Vitality will go up as I level. Nerve will give me access to the only two skills I find truly appealing for my more melee based character.

Having White Suicide, especially the max form, coupled with say, Now More Morbid Than Ever, would allow for my character to worry about their death far, far ,far less. If anything it's some Super Saiyan levels of tomfoolery right there.

You can put someone in Villains if you'd like. Just know I'll be the one to control them if I see a good opportunity for using them. And excellent, trouble looks all good. Lol. You can free-form write having or finding wasabi sauce. Or stealing it. Small things like that I don't mind.
You mean I can make villains for you to use?! Oh yay! Prepare for evil....muhahahahaaaaaa!!

Also I'm so glad. Wasabi and hot mustard here I come!! I'm going to make Karma's bag of torture!!!

My intent is to focus on Vitality, Agility and Prowess. I may also dump into Nerve as well, since my Vitality will go up as I level. Nerve will give me access to the only two skills I find truly appealing for my more melee based character.

Having White Suicide, especially the max form, coupled with say, Now More Morbid Than Ever, would allow for my character to worry about their death far, far ,far less. If anything it's some Super Saiyan levels of tomfoolery right there.

tenor.gif

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!! There you go my Pequeno. Wonderful. You've got it. Yes, there is a story going on, but beneath the surface, there is a game too. It'd be best to give attention to both. The next step is to find out who here can give you a hard time and keep it in mind as you RP. I won't say who, but there are a few players here able to take out Edge Lords.

Don't be afraid to look at other people's CS + Skills and what you can buy from the Guild Shop. I would hate to come out of this on top without a challenge.

You mean I can make villains for you to use?! Oh yay! Prepare for evil....muhahahahaaaaaa!!

Also I'm so glad. Wasabi and hot mustard here I come!! I'm going to make Karma's bag of torture!!!

Lol Karma's bag of torture? Good Lord. Someone needs to keep a suspicious eye on you.

Huh...didn't I tell you before?
Until level 5 full vit for HP
After lvl 5, 2 vit for hp and 1 vit for hp regen...forever.

Yeah you did, but to actually see it in action is nuts, lol.

tenor.gif

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!! There you go my Pequeno. Wonderful. You've got it. Yes, there is a story going on, but beneath the surface, there is a game too. It'd be best to give attention to both. The next step is to find out who here can give you a hard time and keep it in mind as you RP. I won't say who, but there are a few players here able to take out Edge Lords.

Don't be afraid to look at other people's CS + Skills and what you can buy from the Guild Shop. I would hate to come out of this on top without a challenge.

So my question is, at the beginning of a post where you utilise White Suicide, do you also get your standard HP recovery, since it is a new post, or is that the exception to the rule. Also I currently has none of the monies cos I haven't had Kesi join the crew yet.

Theoretically a case could be made for her to have spending money given to her from her mother, since they're rich and she tries to still support their daughter, but I figured I'd make a point to keep things equal amongst players...

For now anyway XD

So my question is, at the beginning of a post where you utilise White Suicide, do you also get your standard HP recovery, since it is a new post, or is that the exception to the rule. Also I currently has none of the monies cos I haven't had Kesi join the crew yet.

Theoretically a case could be made for her to have spending money given to her from her mother, since they're rich and she tries to still support their daughter, but I figured I'd make a point to keep things equal amongst players...

For now anyway XD

Not exactly an exception. The start of the post is before you type out any words. So using W.S you've already passed the start of the turn.

Lol. That is correct Kesi does not have any money xD. IF she does decide to join the guild she will get some, don't worry about it.

Not exactly an exception. The start of the post is before you type out any words. So using W.S you've already passed the start of the turn.

Lol. That is correct Kesi does not have any money xD. IF she does decide to join the guild she will get some, don't worry about it.
Or, you kn ow, I could flex my pickpocketing skills soon XD

I won't say who, but there are a few players here able to take out Edge Lords.

I'm going to guess The Loading is one of them.

Or, you kn ow, I could flex my pickpocketing skills soon XD

Kesi might be able to pick-pocket regular cash, but I doubt she'd be able to pick-pocket a Kirito. From what I understand, Kiritos are stored in Code Academy...so she'd have to hack. And hack like a genius, since I don't think the workings of Code Academy were ever explained.

I'm going to guess The Loading is one of them.

Kesi might be able to pick-pocket regular cash, but I doubt she'd be able to pick-pocket a Kirito. From what I understand, Kiritos are stored in Code Academy...so she'd have to hack. And hack like a genius, since I don't think the workings of Code Academy were ever explained.

That's a big part of why I wasn't being serious -.-

So now I just do the wait and stuff XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back