• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP ideas~

Kassi Khaos

A Fangirl- I mean a Fantastic Daydreamer.
Hey y'all! It's been a while since I've RPed so I wanted to ease myself in with a one on one. I'd prefer 18+ and at least one paragraph replies, but other than that I'm extremely open.

Some stories lines I like (I'd be willing to play either character unless I specify):
  • Noble x Bodyguard/lady-in-waiting
  • Supernatural being x Human (I'd prefer the human)
  • Thieves guild (lowkey skyrim inspired)
  • Soulmates story line!
  • Band story line!
Some fandoms I love:
  • Harry Potter
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Skyrim
  • Dishonored
  • LOTR/Hobbit
  • Skip Beat
  • Dragon Age
  • Labyrinth
  • Chronicles of Narnia
If anyone has any story ideas related to these, shoot me a PM!

Hello!
When you say supernatural beings, did you have any specific ones in mind?

Hello!
When you say supernatural beings, did you have any specific ones in mind?
I love anything supernatural honestly. I'd probably prefer the typical shapeshifter/werewolf or vampire, because I have more knowledge about the general mythology. However, if you have a specific being you want to try, I'm all for it. Something more out there like a dragon or fae could be fun!

Alright, so that's definitely an option.
I'm also alright with bodyguard stuff, and wouldn't mind doing thieves guild either.

For fandoms, I love Harry Potter and LOTR/Hobbit as well.

Harry Potter? I have an idea that would follow along the canon storyline with my oc x Harry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back