Experiences RP Ideas That You've Turned Into Other Forms Of Media

Darrian_Gabriel

Sicarii Assassin
So as an independent actor and aspiring novelist, RP'ing has allowed me to test the waters concerning various ideas for stories. Ideas I have for RP's almost serve as an archive of sorts when concerning other forms of media. One in particular idea I had many years ago, I enjoyed so much that I actually turned into an independent film I produced with a film school friend of mine. One into a screenplay I'm currently working on and two others I've made into short stories I hope to publish in a collection one day. How about any of you?

I tried to turn two RPs into graphic novels. One I kinda got cold feet with regarding how well I could execute it, and the other one I did with a friend ... we had some publisher interest but the process didn't go well and ended up breaking up with that friend partly because of it. However I think it would have been rad.

I did a short story comic about the backstory of an rp character and his npc mentor which was published.... back in 2008. So that was my only successful rp breakout I think. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back