• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rp ideas (interest check)

Wich roleplay should I start

• Music

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The library

• Pulse

• amityville

• Bloodborne

• Total voters

Artorias

A realistic, Idealistic, masochistic Genius
Ello There !!

I'm thinking about making a new RP so I'm gonna post of some ideas. I would love It if you would tell me if you are interested in any. :-)

1. Music !!

As it states this would be a music based Rp, I think it would be kinda fun. You're charecter would be an aspiring artist or dancer living threw there life trying to reach the top of the charts well making friends and enimes along the way.

2. The library

This would be a fandom if you couldn't tell. It would be based of the new Libraryians series (God I love those movies and the knew show amazing) you would be a librarian and this is not a normal librarian you travel around the world hunting down dangerous magical artifacts and beating bad guys occultist and warlords. I think this would be fun

3.Pulse

This is a roleplay I've been thinking about making for a while now, there are two main government agencies that take charge over all the worlds crimes laws war acts and such these are Pulse and Time (for lack of better names) these sides also war with each outher leading to some big rivalries. You pick a side and begin

4. Amityville

Who has heard of this place *raises hand* amityville is a place filled with werewolves vampires and outher classic horror themed monsters you can play as a human a monster or a vampire slayer/ night hunter

Vampire slayer: slays monster using holy wepons

Night hunter: steals skills from fallen monsters and uses them in battle

So plenty of choices of classic monsters to chose from or those two cool grouped above. This would be a somewhat horrific roleplay and may have some gore

5. BloodBorne

Yes I know a fandom on a game that isn't even out yet. This Rp would be about you a hunter traveling to a midevil town in search of a cure for a virus turning people into deformed beasts and somewhat zombie like creatures, you will find outher hunters along the way and make friends and enimes

So please tell me wich one you would be most interested in me starting. I may starts pool for this

I probably wouldn't join because I have quite a lot of RPs going, but they do look like some interesting ideas.

Cool I think I may start the music and amityville ones but I want more votes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back