Rp IC

"I don't...I don't see you, Em. I'm sorry. It's okay, though. It's going to be okay." She told the girl, and sat on the bed. She bit her lip. What was going on? 

"Can you come get on the bed?" She was going to see if she could touch the girl still. Or maybe she was just pranking her, and she would come out. 

@TerrinX

Alex sighed and he felt dirty in a way, he just 'sexed' one of Emma's mothers and at the same time just made a pact with a demon. How in the hell would he explain this at basketball practice? He did have some good news though, it surprisingly wasn't all that pleasing what he had just recently had so it meant demons didn't just adjust to the person they were with. He didn't really think about anything and sighed as he jammed that hand in his pocket and unlocked the door before walking inside the room and locking it behind him.

"So.. it seems that they already got our luggage and it's being sent up at the moment.. they wouldn't let me touch even one bag" He said in a sort of depressed cheerfulness. The pentagram was hidden so that was good news in his book since no one could see it, but he might have to start wearing a glove to cover it up.. or maybe it would fade over time he honestly didn't know.

@TerrinX @OhFallenMars

The moment Alex stepped into the Room Emma became visible. She was standing in front of Melanie and had put on her shirt, she was shaking, "W-whats happening? A-Alex?" She paused for a moment before standing up straight and smiling as the pink color filled her eyes and her tail snaked out of her pants. "I'm not sure what's happening to me...But I think I like it.." She said before sitting on the bed. "I..."

"What the hell?" Melanie asked, her voice barely a whisper. Just moments ago, Emma had appeared in front of her out of thin air. And now that she wasn't mostly asleep, she could see the strange happenings on Emma's body. She felt strange, herself. She felt like she would do what Emma asked in a moment's notice. Not that it wasn't usually like that, but  this was more of a force inside of her, rather than wanting to please her friend. 

"Someone needs to explain what the hell is going on." She said, slipping away from the bed. She didn't like the way it felt, the force. She walked backwards until her back was hitting the opposite wall. She knew Alex was linked to it somehow, she had became visible again once he walked in. 

@TerrinX @ScaraByte

Alex heard Emma before Melanie and then sighed as he walked towards the bedroom. "Melanie calm down.. i'l explain it in a minute-.. Emma I need to talk with you first though. Could you come here?" He asked standing over at the doorway to the bedroom. His hand was still in his pocket so it meant that part was still kept a secret for now, "Also Melanie.. just lay down and relax for a second.. I had that reaction when I first saw one as well" 

He smiled at her then waited for Emma to come closer to him so he could figure out exactly what this pentagram did to her that allowed him to protect her. 

@OhFallenMars @TerrinX

"whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuck." Melanie kept mumbling to herself, sliding down the wall and holding her knees tightly to her chest. Alex was acting like it was a perfectly normal occurance. Who knew how long this whole thing had been going on behind her back. And what were they going to do with her now that she knew? But what did she really know? Emma had a tail and pink eyes? What the hell did that even mean?

Melanie shook her head, and pressed it into her knees, hiding her face. She had no fucking idea what was going on, and she felt on the verge of a panic attack. She counted in her head, and took deep breaths, trying to calm herself.

@ScaraByte @TerrinX

Emma scoffed. "Why, should I listen to you?" She said as her tail wrapped around Melanie's arm and pulled the girl to her and promptly sat the girl on her lap. 

"This is all I want right here." she said staring him in the eye as she licked Mel's cheek. "She's mine. You can't do anything about it, your weak, pathetic and a total loser."

@ScaraByte @OhFallenMars

Melanie shivered at the feeling of Emma's tail around her arm. But, sitting in Emma's lap, she felt much calmer, and not on the verge of having a total freak out. She nestled herself into the girls arms, curling up in her lap. She could still feel the underlying 'what the fuck' feelings, but they weren't on the forefront. Calmness was... even if it felt forced and wrong. 

@TerrinX @ScaraByte

Alex looked at Emma and his eyes narrowed a bit, maybe these were her true colors after-all. That was something almost revolutionary since it was a complete change of everything he'd previously seen Emma to be in the past. A bit of anger stirred in him now and a green glow emitted from his pocket as he pulled the hand out and the color switched to red, the pentagram let off a glow and it seemed resilient, like it was the color of control.. of capture. 

"Emma.. you're probably not in your right mind right now. Since you've already started being a bit of a crueler person than the girl I knew. I also don't notice if you realize this but i've never went after her with romantic intent. I suppose I was wrong about my feelings and i'm glad that I see this now." He was still upset from the fact she was in this more anger-inducing state as he pointed at her. "Your mother gave me whatever the hell this pentagram is to protect you. I don't really want to do that now. So i'll do it for her sake" He said and then closed his hand almost like a fist, he had a feeling as though he were holding chains. It was empowering as though he was controlling someone but also.. weakening because he felt as though he was holding an animal on a chain, What was the feeling he was having?

@TerrinX @OhFallenMars

Emma gasped as she felt the tug of the seal on her, like chains wrapping around her body but just as soon as they came they stopped and Emma chuckled. "Pitiful."

Emma continued to caress Melanie, she smiled wickedly. "Tell me Melonie dear, what do you think out of our dear friend Alex?"

Melanie snuggled a bit more into Emma's lap. "Alex? He's... he's a good friend. I care about him a lot." She said, her voice very dreamy-like, almost as if she were in a trance. 

"He's nice..." She hummed, rubbing her nose into the girls neck. "He's not very strong though. He backs down really quick a lot..." She had pretty much forgotten what had happened previously. She didn't even realize Alex was in the room anymore.

@TerrinX @ScaraByte

Alex watched them in silence not exactly showing anything as his hand shut into a much tighter fist his knuckles turned to a ghostly white as his hand became a solid mass of anger. The pentagram only gained from this and he could feel fire in his blood as the pentagram began to glow brighter from the negative feelings he was having. After he reverted her he knew his own plans for things and was honestly thinking about straight up abandoning the two of them.. what Melanie had said. It couldn't be true since care was somewhat foreign to him, agreeable one of his best friends or who he thought was one of them had just become something so cruel to him.

He could hear chains rattling out in his mind now, the sound of metal scraping across a stone floor screamed out as the sound of pain rang out with it. That occurred and his feelings showed absolutely no remorse for the screams.

@OhFallenMars @TerrinX

Last edited by a moderator:
A loud "No." sounded in the room. Then another and another, "No. No. No! No! NO! NO! NO!!" the sound continued, originating at random parts of the room, for each one a red pentagram appeared on the wall or floor or ceiling until the room was almost covered in red pentagrams. Suddenly the shouting turned to whispers which manifested into a physical form. Long web like strings started coming out of the pentagrams and wrapped themselves around Alex as the pentagrams faded and he was frozen where he was. 

"Be still, and watch." Emma said, her eyes were on fire as she glared at him.

Alex could feel the restraints against him and that alone sparked something while his pentagrams glow had died off a now blue glow rested in his veins as he couldn't move anything. His hand was still in a fist though as he felt as though a stone casing surrounded him yet there was none, it was odd. He was completely and utterly powerless and he felt.. unimportant to the world from that moment as he saw her glare and seemed unshaken by it entirely as though it were nothing to him just an empty look of false feelings. He had lost the anger, the will to fight it, everything, he just wanted to leave, emptiness was what he felt. 

The binds weakened as emotion practically drained away from him and eventually the pentagrams failed as his own magic, even though it was weak, allowed the restraint to shatter and he stood normally now. "I'd rather not if that's ok with you, have fun" He said before simply turning away and walking towards the door to leave the room, he didn't know what he was feeling or if he was feeling anything at all right now. It was all meaningless in a way and he felt like a husk of a person.

@TerrinX

Kiki watched the news and sighed. A nearby nature resort had been obliterated, killing numerous people. The helicopter view showed the devastating wreckage and fire that engulfed the nearby forest, many more people died in the caves as they filled with smoke. Just then the door burst open and a very pissed off Catherine walked in with a very annoyed Emma behind her as well as Melanie who was following Emma by a leash and collar. Alex was sent home to recover from burns and such.

Catherine growled as she grabbed Kiki's wrist. "I need to blow off some steam." she said angrily as she pulled Kiki to their room to be sexed, who followed giving Emma a disappointed look.

Alex had a burn on his arm almost like a sleeve so he was in bandages for that as he sighed, what magic he had did protect him but the one arm was in quite a bit of pain now even though he didn't even understand what was going on. So he sat on his bed within his room using his good arm to throw a small toy basketball into a net he had on the wall, every shot went in flawlessly and the after-effects were the ball bouncing back to him allowing him to throw it once more. Though on one recovery bounce it hit his side which was opposite to the burned arm, it held a gash from where he had been walking then as the building burned he fell through and a counter top edge slashed into him just before the flames got his arm. 

Oddly enough though he seemed to be healing at an accelerated rate, the ball rolled to the floor and he sighed not willing to get it. His phone sat beside him on the table resting there and from his plans not going to really do anything as he leaned back in the bed and shut his eyes trying to figure out what he did wrong with the protecting. How was he supposed to protect Emma and Melanie without any form of instruction.. now though. He felt as though he didn't care if they engulfed themselves in the fire and disappeared.. Emma made it obvious enough she wanted noting to do with him as was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back