Rp IC

Melanie scoffed. He was being a cocky fuck... Melanie didn't like it when he started acting like that. It usually ended up in him getting punched, and either herself, or Emma crying. 

"Look, whatever this is, I just don't want it to mess up us. All of us, you know? Our friendship is really important to me, and I don't want us to be all angry at each other because of dumb feelings." She sighed, laying her head back to stare at the ceiling. 

She wanted to scream, to cry. She wanted to tell Emma what was up, but it wasn't her place to tell Emma about Alex.

"You know how I feel. You've known it for a long time." She told him, turning her head to look at him.

@ScaraByte

Alex nodded and smiled at her this time not his previous cocky smirk but one more. Caring and understanding even, the kinder part of Alex that wasn't this semi-cocky guy. 

"That's why i'm telling you that if you feel the need to confess. Or you want to, just pre-warn me, that way I can back out and let you have her" He said his tone gentle and almost melodic as he rested there against the couch. Afterwards he turned his head to look back at the ceiling and shut his eyes, "So i'm telling you this now.. remember it. If you two are able to be happy then i'm happy.. it's what really matters" He said then fell silent though his eyes opened back up and blinked slowly at the ceiling. 

He knew his feelings were solid but after what happened by the pool he realized something he couldn't tell her. He couldn't say it because he knew it might jeopardize him and Melanie's relationship. Honestly he wasn't willing to risk it for the sake of love, if they could be friends and all stay on good terms at least that's what mattered to him. Not some silly love than might crash not even days after.

@OhFallenMars

Emma stirred just before her alarm went off in her pocket. She groggily sat up and instinctively turned off the alarm. Now sitting in Mel's lap completely she leaned back tiredly. "Mel...It's time for you to go home, your Dad's wanted to make sure you were home before 11.." She said still half asleep before crawling off Mel and cuddling up beside Alex. "You're sleeping over...Right Alex?" She said smiling lightly. She didn't tell anyone, but she was drunk, having drunken the remaining spiked punch before the movie, she was hammered.

@ScaraByte @OhFallenMars

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex nodded, "Just like I said I would. I couldn't exactly take back on my word and then still feel ok about it could I?" He said then noticed how close she was cuddling him. He knew for certain this would either make Melanie jealous or she'd just straight up punch him and offer absolutely no explanation on the matter. Though he wouldn't blame her if she did do that and it might even be humorous for such to happen.

"Also why exactly are you cuddling me for? It's quite out of character for you to cuddle me" He said and looked at her though he was a little confused to be completely honest.

@OhFallenMars @TerrinX

Melanie rolled her eyes and stood from the couch, running her hands down her clothes to smooth out wrinkles-though it didn't help much. 

She almost felt Alex was rubbing it in her face. But, if he was or not, Melanie was beginning to feel defeated. She didn't have much confidence in her ability to make Emma happy. She couldn't give her kids, or even a stable life at this point. 

Melanie rubbed a hand down her face, then leaned over to kiss Emma's forehead, then pressed another kiss to Alex's cheek. 

"No monkey business, 'kay?" She told them, hiding her feelings behind a playful smile. 

@ScaraByte

@TerrinX

Emma nodded as Mel left, but the moment she was sure she was gone Emma sat up a bit and took off her her shirt, blushing deeply, without a word, she slowly took off her bra and threw it aside, leaning in and giving Alex a soft kiss. Her breath was hot and smelled of alcohol, she was beginning to breath more heavily, as she moved downward and unzipped Alexe's pants. Without a she, although inexperienced, began to...

@ScaraByte

Alex stopped her as soon as it began and reclaimed himself of some dignity. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold up there girl. Sex doesn't come till the third or fourth date at a minimum." He objected and looked away blushing, all while holding her by her shoulders back and away from him. He knew this would not fly at all in Melanie's book also looking back on the point now, did Melanie just kiss his cheek? He knew it wasn't her having feelings towards him but she seriously just did something he wouldn't have imagined her doing mainly since she seemed to despise him most times.. like one of those love-hate relationships but without the love. 

Alex then coughed nervously and moved to the floor where he picked up her bra and shirt holding it out to her and looking away still. "Y-you need to wear this.. t-this is the exact monkey business Melanie was talking about. Also why did you just try to dive into it like that?" he asked his voice speedy and nervous as anything could be. His phone was in his pocket and he felt as though Melanie was going to call him on it and ask if things were ok or not. 

Then a familiar taste his his mouth and it all made sense, "You're drunk.. We need to get some water in your system and then put you to bed..." He said trying to be rational about his thought process now. 

@TerrinX

Alex woke up his eyes popping open with a sigh of relief. He was in the floor with a singular cover and he knew he hadn't been raped earlier which was more reassuring than anyone could imagine. His phone was in his pocket still so thankfully no one had stolen it allowing him to feel more secure. But he didn't change clothes and just slept in the ones he had on so he felt a bit odd, "I wonder what I have in store today" He said quietly as he closed his eyes back now.

@TerrinX  @OhFallenMars

Melanie huffed as she made her way into Emma's house. Honestly, she had been texting and calling the both of them for the past few hours. She had almost talked herself out of just showing up for fear of what she would find, but she decided to pussy up and head over anyways. Melanie walked into the room she had last left them in, and saw the both of them still asleep.

"Honestly, lazy asses! It's 11! There's daylight burning!" She kicked Alex in the leg while she made her way over to the window, and threw the curtains open. "Come on, get up, we're already running late."

@TerrinX @ScaraByte

Alex looked up at her and sighed since he was awake moments before, "Melanie.. can you lean down here for a second I have something more serious to tell you" He said as he sat up and stared up at her. He didn't have his phone on more than vibrate so he didn't feel it as she called him previously. Though he remembered what almost happened the night before and he knew he should probably alert her of it just to make sure she had it in mind and kept it close to her. Since what he had said before wasn't wrong.. he honestly didn't dislike Melanie even though she was a bit.. rough to him from time to time he wanted to make sure she was able to be happy. 

"It's rather important and even with the fact of what's going on.. I think this should prioritized before anything else" He said then stood up himself now watching her intently. 

@OhFallenMars  @TerrinX

Melanie rolled her eyes, feigning indifference to the situation, but in reality her heart dropped. She walked back over to him and stood a little too close, turning her head all most all the way up just to look at him in the face. She felt very small when she was closer to him, which was why she kept to Emma. Emma still made her look like a dwarf as well, but it looked more normal next to another girl than it did a guy... anyways, she hated that her height made her look weak, that was why she stood too close at the moment.

"Alright, Alex. What is it?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

@ScaraByte

Alex noticed her closeness and moved his head down to her ear which was a little bit of distance. He knew she was short but this short was a surprise to him even though he could clearly see it. His hand covered the side of his mouth not next to her ear and he whispered now. "Emma tried to have sex with me last night... I know you like her so I kept her from doing so. I apologize that I did not alert you sooner but she was drunk and I had to watch over her. If you have anything to say with that or anything you need to do please inform me of such" He said quietly showing a bit of empathy as he gently set a hand on her shoulder.

"Trust me Melanie.. I won't allow her to do so because I know you'd hate me more if I did" He said quietly then began to stand back up to his normal height once more. He honestly didn't mean to make her sad or anything he just believed that he should inform her and just a text seemed like it wouldn't be meaningful.

@OhFallenMars

Melanie held back her meaner words, and stepped away from him. She wanted to say a lot of things. She wanted to scoff, to pretend like the tidbit of information didn't bother her, or hurt her, but she really couldn't. 

"I honestly don't know why you care anyways. It's not like you like me or anything. I know you've just dealt with me because of Emma." She turned away from him, and started for the door, "Tell Emma I'm sick or something. You two do...whatever... Sex isn't commitment." She didn't know why she was acting like that. She didn't want to leave them alone, but she did just want Emma happy. It seemed that she wanted to be with Alex at the current moment, though. Melanie was just going to have to accept it if she wanted Em in her life, she guessed.

But she wouldn't give up. If Alex won now, she may just fight harder to get Emma. It was shitty, but...

@ScaraByte

"Melanie.. You're an idiot sometimes I swear. Why are you holding back for now? I know you and this.. this isn't you. You're hiding things that you realize you shouldn't be hiding" He said and walked over towards the door himself attempting to cut her off from leaving them alone. He knew that if she left it would be almost a way of throwing in the towel and giving up on the girl she seemed to like quite a bit.. maybe even love at this point. "Not liking you eh? Only dealing with you because of Emma? If that was the case then explain to me why the world i'd be willing to give up on my crushes for your happiness.... Melanie I swear. You don't realize the signs that are right in front of you sometimes." He said this all as though he were confident in every last bit of it.

"To be honest with you.. I like you quite a bit. Even though we sometimes end up butting heads on things. I don't deal with you because of Emma.. if that be the case I wouldn't be willing to solo you out and speak to you! You are someone important to me and who personally I hold dearly in my heart.. even if that's only something I do." He paused regaining a bit of his breath as he stated that then sighed shallowly. "It's honestly like what you said was describing yourself. Sex is a commitment to me for one.. it's meant for someone I care about.. someone I can love. I made the mistake of loosing my virginity in the past to someone I quite frankly didn't care about and it felt like a waste of such. Though I was allot dumber than I am now." 

His eyes turned to her again, "Listen.. if you deal with me because of her I get it. I really do. B-. No, I alone would prefer people to enjoy my company but.. if that's not the case. I'd prefer you tell me so I can do my best to make sure you don't have to deal with me. I know you hate me with everything you've got, and I get that. But I don't hate you even slightly, I couldn't bring myself to do such.. but i'd like to know what I did to make you hate me so" 

@OhFallenMars

The now hungover Emma slowly awoke with a pounding headache. "H-hey guys.." She murmured tiredly before Melanie could leave and interrupting Alex. "S-sorry about passing out on you two...I guess someone may have spiked the punch...I should have guessed.." She said, sitting up, unaware of the past and current stressing events. "Shouldn't we get ready?" she asked still trying to adjust her eyes to the burning glow of the sun through the window that was halfway out of the basement and peeked just over the lawn.  "Cece said she'd give us a ride, but I guess we should hurry." She stood up and stumbled a bit. "Alex...Could you fetch my outfit for today? I had set it on my dresser.." 

@ScaraByte @OhFallenMars 

Last edited by a moderator:
Melanie felt her jaw clenched involuntarily. This is not what she had intended to happen. She hadn't intended to be seconds from bursting into tears at this dumb asses words. She hadn't intended for her heart to burst with happiness, because someone she cared so much about felt the same way. She just never knew. Things had always been harder for the two of them because of their differences on issues, and honestly, Mel wasn't that good at talking about her feelings. 

She had began to respond, when Emma woke up. Without much of a thought, Melanie shot herself into Alex's arms, and hugged him tightly. "We'll talk more about this later. Go do the good girl's bidding." She whispered to him, her voice thick. She let go of him after a moment, and turned to look at Emma, keeping her tears in.

"Morning Em." She said, shortly after clearing her throat.

@ScaraByte @TerrinX

Alex nodded and soon after walked out of the room headed to Emma's room which he assumed to be the room holding the dresser she was speaking of. Though whether or not that would be the correct place was indeed beyond him as he had little to no experience when it came to girls clothing. Though he did trust her and had made his way into her room without any complications, "Now where's the? Oh." He said to himself as he walked over to her dresser and noticed the clothing that was sitting there. He was a bit confused why it was so tidily set there rather than being more messy but it wasn't a question he really needed to wonder about. 

Instead he picked up the clothing and held it in his arms before spinning around to head back down to them when a thought hit him although it was very very delayed. He thought to himself 'Did Melanie.. hug me?' though the thought was unusual it seemed all too real.. like she had been in his arms mere moments ago. But that couldn't be the case right? She despised his guts.. right?

@OhFallenMars @TerrinX

Emma looked around as if she were confused, which she may well be, and stumbled over to Mel. "I uh...I'm sorry about this.." She said before pressing her body into Mels and Mel into the wall, their lips meeting and Emma's tongue snaking its way inside. It is at the moment where it became apparent that Emma was still completely topless and now making out with one of her best friends. Emma eventually backed offed and stumbled backward onto the couch, blushing madly. "Did I just...?" she asked confused, quite sure this was all a dream.

Kiki sat in Emma's room on the bed, watching Alex. "Excuse me Alex, but do you have a moment?" she asked but didn't bother waiting for a reply. "Emma is...Going through some things, and she hasn't been talking to anyone about it. I want you and Melanie to keep a close eye on her please? Catherine and I-" she paused as Catherine walked in the door. "Out." she said to her wife quite plainly and the dark haired woman complied, leaving the room with a hidden smile on her face. 

"Alex, I need to guarantee the safety of my daughter, so it is imperative that you protect her." She said putting her hand on his shoulder, before leaning down and kissing him, causing a green/red glow before backing off and the light was gone. She simply put her finger to her lips and left the room.

Alex felt weird at the moment, as though something had just taken his space and yet.. left something behind. It was unnatural and indescribable then he remembered what he needed to do and looked down at the clothes. "I should probably bring these back down to Emma..." he said simply then walked to the door and left not sure what had just happened and he figured that he wouldn't know until much later if it required such. Though he felt a bit.. unusual since he didn't expect to be kissed by Catherine of all people. Emma the night before was expected since she was drunk.. Melanie.. hah that wouldn't happen. If he knew her well enough he'd know that she was one of the few people who could hate him even if he said he loved her with his full heart, there was a shred of doubt to that. One that spoke out and told him she'd actually accept that and may say the same but he knew it probably wasn't right. So in doing so he continued downward from her room headed towards the basement. 

Melanie was shocked, to say the least. She had absolutely no idea what the hell had just happened, but she felt like it must have been similar to what had happened to Alex last night. One moment, she was just standing there, and the next, Emma was shoving her tongue down her throat. Not that Melanie had many qualms about the topless girl kissing her, but she did still have to be fair to Alex. He was being fair to her. So, once Emma had detatched herself, Melanie stayed glued to the wall. She was silent for another moment, before opening her mouth, then closing it once more. 

"What...what just happened?" She asked. She was...confused. 

Emma started breathing heavy, an unmistakable look of lust in her eyes. Then suddenly it was gone. The red fog had cleared from her mind and she blushed intensely grabbing a blanket to cover herself with. "Uh.." She muttered. "N-nothing...J-just...A wanted to try it...That's all.." she said hesitantly. 

Melanie blinked. Once, twice. She cleared her throat. "Alright...just a little more heads up next time, yeah? Didn't even give me time to enjoy it, or react, really." She was trying to take the whole situation with a grain of salt, and therefore went to her defense mechanism of making it a joking matter. Her voice sounded light, but her face still looked confused.

"Just..stay there until you have a shirt, please." Melanie told her, rubbing her face a bit. She had no idea what to do.

@TerrinX @ScaraByte

Alex had managed to make his way down to the basement and knocked on the door down there knowing anything could be going on as he sighed and held the clothes towards the door with one hand waiting for someone to open it and take them. It was something he'd casually gotten used to over time so he didn't have any objections to it anymore. 

He seemed to show a disinterest towards allot at the moment as currently in his mind he was thinking through allot.

@TerrinX @OhFallenMars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back