Rp IC

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
( Start here, the scene is at Emma's house party after everyone else has left and it's just her and her friends sitting by the pool )

Emma kicked her feet in the water.  She was wearing white thigh shorts and a blue tank-top, her honey brown hair in it's usual ponytail. "So..Um..What now?" She asked staring into the water. "The sun hasn't even set yet." She sighed. Oh! Alex, you wanted to tell me something?"

@ScaraByte

Alexander smiled as he was happy she'd remembered what he said previously, it was reassuring to him that she could remember him saying he needed to say something since maybe that meant he was something to her. Though maybe it was his heart hoping for a bit too much since he knew he only had so much he could do, "Yeah there is. Thanks for bringing it back up Emma since I was thinking about telling you earlier but. I couldn't from some other things going on" He said sounding confident though now he felt tense for some odd reason.

@TerrinX

"Well tell me already, I'm dying to know!" Emma stated while giggling a bit. Emma slowed her kicking and laid on her back beside the pool. "Oh, My God. You have a crush on someone don't you!? Tell me! Is it Allison? Gracie...No Karen?!"

@ScaraByte 

Alex felt his heart tighten a little bit at what she was asking. Was he so transparent that she could see through him that easily? "Well I'd prefer you not doe if that's alright with you" he smiled at her his nervousness not showing, though his nerves we're quivering as the scene flooded him. Maybe he should back out? "Also you have the crush part right.. but your people are all wrong"

@TerrinX

Last edited by a moderator:
"June? Ms.Winterfield? My moms? My sister? Jenny's sister? Who! Spit it out already" She giggled a lot more this time, laughing at how funny it was to guess like this, she was honestly really curious. "Come on Alex, who is it!? 

@ScaraByte

@OhFallenMars

(Sorry! I had no idea this was going on already! I've been gone all day!)

Melanie had gone into the house for a bit after the others had left Emma's party. In reality, she had just gone in to get some drink refills for the three of them, but she had gotten distracted by Emma's mother for a few minutes. They'd had a short chat, and Melanie made her way back outside, three cups in her two hands.

"Alright! Sorry it took so long, your mom wanted to ask me some questions about the upcoming show." She handed the cups to her friends, and plopped down on the other side of Emma.

"Woah, why such serious faces?" She asked, suddenly feeling like she was intruding on a private moment...which spurred a bit of jealousy in her.

@ScaraByte

Alex paused a bit suddenly as he knew about how girls were with spreading rumors. "Not much at all, Emma's trying to figure out who I have a crush on is all" He said this as his nerves suddenly tensed up and he felt as though everything was crushing him now. He was entirely nervous as he didn't know what else to do now. "But i'm going to keep it a secret and leave her guessing for now" He said and smiled. "Were you able to answer all her questions?" He asked deciding to try and swap the eye from that and instead focus on something else that was somewhat more importantly.

@TerrinX

@OhFallenMars

Melanie felt her face burn the slightest bit. She had an inkling of who Alex had a crush on. The three of them had been best friends for years now. She knew how he acted when he liked someone at this point. It just seems that usually the person in question is oblivious.

But, Melanie wanted to be wrong.

"Screw the questions! Tell us! It's a much better topic than whatever Em's mom asked."

@TerrinX

@ScaraByte

Emma giggled and leaned Melanie, resting her head on her shoulder. "Which Mom?" She asked chuckling to herself. "Mom C is cleaning her room thank god and Mom K was watering the garden last time I checked." She said sticking her tongue out at Alexander. "You're definitely hitting on Cece aren't you, ya perv." She continued with yet another giggle. (( I SHOULD mention Cece is Emmas Mom Catherin and Kiki Is Emmas other Mom Kassy ))

@ScaraByte

@OhFallenMars

Alexander rolled his eyes at that comment deciding to try and breeze over part of what was asked to him. "Why is it so many girls think I have a thing for her? I mean sure i've talked to her but seriously? Me having a crush on her?" He asked then smiled. "Why are you so curious to know Melanie?" He asked jokingly though he knew the signs that she had been giving off for awhile and that helped him to further push his point. He just planned to make sure they had to do quite a bit of work in order to find it out and until then he was going to stall for time and maybe even find a way out of the question entirely. 

@TerrinX

@OhFallenMars

Melanie grinned at Emma, "Mama C. She was in the kitchen when I was in there." She chuckled, shaking her head slightly.

Melanie batted her eyelashes - something super out of character for her - and leaned forward, and around Emma to get closer to Alex. "Because, if it's me I need to know. I'm so ready to jump your bones it isn't even funny." She told him, eyelashes still batting, and her hands clasped at her chest. Sarcasm was very evident in the last statement, but she needed to get her point across. 

They needed to know.

@ScaraByte @TerrinX

Emma chuckled and blushed "Oook! So uh, Oh! Melanie come with me!" she said grabbing the other girl's hand and leading her inside. "Wait out there Alex!" she yelled out as they ran inside and up the stairs to her room.

"No running inside, and hurry up, don't leave poor Alex by himself," Cece called up the stairs as she finished washing the dishes. Catherine was a slightly tall woman about 5'10 and a slightly "plump" woman, just enough to be considered BBW though she was more or less curvy. She had long blonde and slightly reddish hair and was wearing a green tank top and Jean-shorts just a bit less modest than a mother should. She chuckled to herself and winked at Alex as she finished up. 

@ScaraByte @OhFallenMars

Melanie felt her heart drop when Emma began dragging her away. Did she already know?

"What's going on, Em? What are we doing?" She asked, once they got inside Emma's room. She hadn't ever felt nervous being alone with Emma before, but at the current moment, she really did.

Alex shivered in a mixture of a cold chill and a bit of terror nipping at him from inside. The idea of being hit on by the woman inside made his mind quiver with complete dismay even if it wasn't her really planning to flirt with him it freaked him out.

"I hope they hurry up... I don't want to be alone with her.." He said quietly so only he could hear then looked into the pool while he stared at the water looking back at himself in a way and wondering about how he planned to confess if he had just backed down so quickly.

Emma blushed deeply as she slowly pushed Melanie to the wall and closed the door. "Shhh.." she said putting her finger to her lips before leaning forward and began kissing her friend deeply, it wasn't long before she was grinding on Melanie's leg. She paused for a moment and pulled Melanie's head closer by her hair lightly and whispering into her ear. "Fuck me.."

That's what ran through Emma's head as she blushed deeply. She didn't think her lesbian mothers would have influenced her so much....But they had, and now she...She wanted...

"I thought it would be nice if we had a swim in the pool, I mean it's warmer than going down to the beach anyway," Emma stated, trying to deflect the fact that she was too shy to actually wear her bathing suit at the beach, even if it was privately owned. She thrust her friends bathing suit at her, as they both kept a set at each other's houses so they didn't have to travel back and forth every time they wanted to swim, before dodging away into her bathroom and changing herself into a sunset colored bikini that framed her small body nicely. On most girls her breasts would be a B cup or less, but because Emma's frame was so small, her bust size was considered a middle C which made them appear larger than they were. 

After finishing up, she put her shorts and shirt back on over her swimsuit and peeked out of the bathroom.

@OhFallenMars

Melanie raised a quick eyebrow at Emma's blush. She almost thought the girl was going to admit to having feelings for Alex. But instead, she talked about swimming... Melanie loved to swim, but it was strange that the girl was blushing about it.

She shrugged, and stripped herself of her clothes. She was completely naked before she began pulling her swimsuit on. She wasn't very modest about things, hell, she was sure Alex had seen her naked a time or two anyways. Melanie wasn't really confident about her body, she knew she had a bit of pudge on her belly anyhow, but she really just didn't care.

Melanie's swimsuit was a deep red. The top was strapless, and hugged her breasts nicely. The bottoms also hugged her bum in a nice way.

@TerrinX

Emma blushed as she watched Melanie finished putting on her swimsuit. She silently rubbed her legs together, to be fair, Emma masturbated a lot, you could blame her parents for raising her that way, as they were very progressive and not very modest. Fuck they even got her a virbator for her birthday, but besides that, Emma was not very.... Sexually knowledgeable, she could barely spell out BDSM but she knew Melanie was a fucking sex encyclopaedia, Alex seemed pretty naive though which made her feel better. Melanie had experience which was enticing buy Alex was on the same level as her which was comforting...

Emma stepped out and smiled, "let's go" she said dragging Mel back down stairs, passed her winking mother, and to the pool. 

In terms of Emma's body, she was small, soft and adorable, and depsite her smallish breasts, her ass was something to behold, she usually wore black leggings with lace panties and unknowingly flashed people whenever she bent over, allowing her panties to be seen through her pants. She often left men drooling. Since she natural leaned over when standing at tables and shuch.

Melanie skipped a bit behind Emma as they made their way back outside. 

"Alright, Alex. You can strip, or you can head upstairs and find your trunks. But, I'm not waiting for you." With that comment in belt, Melanie pushed Emma into the pool, giggles coming out as the girl resurfaced. 

@TerrinX @ScaraByte

Alex shook his head slowly, "Or I can sit outside of the pool for awhile. Both ways seem to be pretty good options in my book. But I wouldn't go as far as to strip out here, that would just feel a bit wrong" He said to put it simply then scooted back from the pool while still sitting down since he'd gotten a bit more relaxed on the ground than not. Then again though that was his preference and whether or not it was kept, that way would be something that he had less control over being more of a people-pleaser then most.

Mainly because he didn't want people to be upset especially two of his dearest friends who meant more to him than others did.

@OhFallenMars@TerrinX

UIEmma glared daggers at Mel before laughing, moving her hair out of her face. "That's fine Alex, I won't force you anything,"

-Hours later-

The three were sitting on the couch in the basement, Emma in the middle, resting on Alexander's chest while practically sitting on Melanie's lap as the movie finished. She was asleep with the array of sex toys her mom bought for her sitting on a stand next to a rack of sexy clothing from the local negligee store. It was almost as if her mom's were hinting at something

Melanie hummed softly as she trailed her fingers up and down Emma's thighs. It wasn't anything sexual, just the brush of the hand. It was more a subconscious action than anything else, as she trailed off deep into her thoughts. She had hardly paid any attention to the movie anyways. She was just tired and confused at this point. Melanie shot a look at Alex, then looked down to Emma's face. The girl was asleep.

"So, you want to tell me now? Since she's out?" She asked, her voice quiet. 

@ScaraByte

Alex shook his head and smiled gently, "Like I said.. i'm going to keep it a secret till I know it's real and certain. No one wants to eat a half-baked cake, so why would I want a half baked feeling?" He said making somewhat of an odd point though it worked to an extent. He could feel Emma's breath against him which was a bit odd even though it was a gentle breath after all. "Also... if you feel the need to confirm your feelings for someone make sure you tell me so I know to back out alright?" He asked since he knew about Melanie's feelings towards Emma since it was obvious yet at the same time somewhat hidden. 

He made sure he didn't stir as to wake her and leaned his head back a little staring at the ceiling peacefully. "Also.. you don't need to be sending me such jealous looks. I didn't steal the heart of anyone... yet" He said with a little smirk as he turned his head to look at her. 

@OhFallenMars

Users who are viewing this thread