Rp IC

Emma shyly moved to the door and took the clothes and went into the bathroom to change. When she was done she came out wearing short-short jeans and a pink tank top.

She opened the door and headed out ahead of the two, "Let's go" is all she said

Melanie followed Emma out the door, and shot Alex a strange look. A look that definitely said 'We need to talk'.

She was going to tell him what happened, because they needed to figure out what the hell had gotten into Emma lately.

"You feeling okay, Em?" Melanie asked her, from her spot behind her.

@TerrinX @ScaraByte

Alex was a bit dumbfounded by what just happened but followed the two as he decided it might be for the best to try and talk to Melanie soon or else it may end up with them in a bad situation again and to be honest he disliked that idea quite allot. Though he still had his doubts about whether or not Melanie really had something honest to talk about or not. He knew where he stood but that was about it and the rest of this game of love Emma seemed to be weaving them into was out of his control.

@OhFallenMars @TerrinX

Emma nodded. "Better now.." She muttered as she made her way up the stairs.

- A bit later - They were all in Catherine's van heading to [COLOR= rgb(33, 33, 33)]Caverne de la Grandeur[/COLOR]

For Emma's birthday. It had a hotel, camping in the woods, spelunking and cave exploration/trails. Kiki stayed home while Cece chaperones the trio and their adventures.

Emma was asleep in the front seat with Mel and Alex in the back.

Alex was staring aimlessly out the window as he let out a gentle sigh not wanting to indicate anything but rather just because he felt a bit invisible to himself at the moment. Though what could he honestly do about it? It seemed that everything around him was moving fast and yet he.. was moving in slow-motion and watching as everything whizzed around him. 

His eyes were focussed on the trees that passe them and the blur of grass and dirt on the ground to the side of the road.

"Alex...Are you ok?" She asked looking at him from the rear veiw mirror. "I can pull over if you need some air." she said sweetly with genuine worry.

@ScaraByte

Alex shook his head and smiled at her, "No i'm good.. just going over everything that happened today. I've felt kind of weird ever since.. what happened in Emma's room" He said simply having a bit of an odd feeling about things though he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. Or due to what he knew anything around the vicinity of such and that just seemed to be making issues in a way.

"But you probably don't know what I mean do you?" He asked a bit confusedly. 

@TerrinX

Catherine sighed. "I'm sorry if I put you off dear, but it's more important than you know and I don't expect you to understand anytime soon.." She said keeping her eyes focused on the road.

"I'm afraid it will get worse from the point forward, but I will do anything for my daughter." She said firmly.

@ScaraByte

Alex felt a bit shocked and didn't exactly know what she meant but what she was saying made it sound like she just infected him with the c-virus and in four days he was going to be patient zero. He swallowed hard at the thought of it and shivered a little bit.

After a breif and short-lived cough he popped the next question, "What exactly did you do to me then.. that's going to make things worse for me and these two?"

@TerrinX

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's only to help Emma, your not in any danger...But Melonie is. I can't tell you why, I'm sorry but I can't. You're a sweet boy, but things aren't going to be easy for you." She added as they pulled up into the parking lot in front of the lodge/hotel. She turned out and handed Alex their room key's Mel, Em, and Alex shared a room with an extra living room attached, and Catherine had her own room next door. "You three get settled while I check in, also, it's very important that you come to my room in an hour. Don't tell anyone." she said looking him in the eye before leaving the car just as Emma woke up.

"O-oh! We're here, I guess we should unpack.."

@ScaraByte

Alex nodded a bit confused himself, "Well we're probably going to need to. I have our room keys and i'll distribute them after we all get woke up. First though, stretch out a bit... it helps loosen your muscles after a car-ride. Especially when you sleep" He said then looked at Emma and chuckled a little bit before making a motion of wiping his chin. "Emma don't mean to be rude but... you got a little something" He said continuing to do the chin wiping motion. 

She not surprisingly had drooled from the slight bumps and movements of the car and probably hadn't noticed it yet. But with that he gently nudged Melanie, "Wake up when you're able to.. the car-ride is over.." He said as he saw her body move from it maybe meaning she was stirring or just going back to sleep. 

@TerrinX @OhFallenMars

((PS. Not controlling anyone just saying her body moved as would any human who just got poked/nudged)) 

Emma looked down and wiped the drool from her mouth and off her shirt. "Ooops, sorry." She said before getting out and going to the back of the car to get their stuff.

Alex smiled and his door was already open though he didn't leave the car yet, "No need to apologize to me for it. It's just how you ended up falling asleep" He said then smiled at her and sighed as he knew Melanie wasn't waking up just yet. 

"I'll take the bags in, but you're strong, right? You can just carry Mel inside." She said carrying a whole bunch of stuff and moving them inside, showing her ticket and let the guy inside take care of it, giving him a generous 10$ tip and moving following to their room, opening it with the key she swiped from Alex while he wasn't looking.

Alex was a bit surprised she'd grabbed so much and smiled at the same time before shaking his head, "Sneaky girl I swear" He said simply then unbuckled Melanie and lifted her gently in his arms. After a bit of work he shut the door with his foot and walked up towards their room carrying her. Upon getting there he noted how much Emma had grabbed and an estimate of how much was left to grab, "So who sleeps where?" He asked a bit curious as to what the ideal arrangements were for them and where the configuration would put everyone.

Alex looked at her for a moment then shook his head, "No.. I'll sleep on the floor and you can have the couch. I'd prefer it if both of you could have a comfier sleep" He said with a smile as he sat Melanie down on the bed not having an issue with the first part. "Besides, the coach makes us do things that make sleeping on the ground almost like a treat" He said this is full seriousness even though his father was the coach. 

"I'm going to go and grab the rest of the stuff.. back in a sec" He said and waved as he walked out of the room, the room key was in his pocket and he put his hand into it just to prove which it was there thankfully from there he was in the hallway with the door shutting behind him as he planned to get the rest of the luggage. 

@TerrinX

The door across the hall and Alex was pulled into it by an invisible force. The room nearly mirrored the other except for the large glowing pentagrams on the floor and ceiling.

Catherine laid nude on the bed facing Alex with a bright smile. The door closed and locked on it's own as he was pulled to the foot of the bed. "I was hoping to wait longer, but I've had too....Speed things up." she said with a voice dripping with erotica. Looking up at him with pink eyes, she chuckled. While at the same time a thin red whip-like tail with an iconic heart shape at the end snaked out from behind Catherine. 

Emma smiled as she was left alone with Melanie just as the other girl was beginning to wake up. Slowly, as if she was unsure of herself "Sorry Mel.." she whispered, Emma crawled onto the bed and the small girl before she could get up, giggling to herself as she removed her shirt and bra, rubbing her crotch into hers while leaning down to kiss the girl. When she moved her head back up, her eyes were pink and a tail snaked its way out of her jeans. "Melanie...I-I'm not sure about this.."

@ScaraByte @OhFallenMars

Alex looked at her a bit horrified from the fact that pentagrams were all around him right now! But also a bit aroused in a way though it wasn't something in his control since.. due to what mythology says. A succubus has an aphrodisiac effect causing people to become aroused around them. He looked at her a bit oddly though, "So.. explain to me some information.. First off. Why are you naked and bringing a teenage boy in here who obviously had feelings for at least one of the girls in the other room? Second, Why are there pentagrams? And finally.. What was the purpose in dragging me in here?" He asked all of these as though they were natural things.

Due to all of this he seemed to show absolutely no interest in this and due to how much he cared about any of this.. it seemed like he was making issues for someone else so he put his hand in his pocket gripping his phone so he could call Melanie or Emma and ask if they knew of this. 

@TerrinX @OhFallenMars

Catherine smiled as she slowly stood, showing her shaved body and pure silky pale skin. "You're here to complete my contract." She said standing in front of Alex proudly. She leaned in. "To protect your friend and lover.." She whispered kissing he deeply once more, but not backing off this time.

Emma's eyes flicked back and forth between blue and pink, she was looking around as if she was confused of where she was and ended up falling off of Mel and onto the floor before vanishing.

@ScaraByte @OhFallenMars

Alex felt her kiss him and didn't know how to respond before pushing her back a bit from him via her shoulders, one of a humans god-given 'get away' spots. He looked at her with narrowed eyes, "Don't know if you've realized this. But i'm almost certain I don't have a lover.. last one of those I had left me for a guy who afterwards cheated on her." He didn't seem to like exactly how she had been acting towards him though it was different. 

"Tell me what i'm doing.. then and only then would I be willing to make a contract. Until I know what i'm doing and what will come out of it.. i'm doing what it takes to protect the version of me they care about. I'm going to protect them regardless because while they're both strong and independent girls.. but I will defend them until my last breath because i'm their friend. I'm not going to let some demon take away the person I am for their own agenda.. even if you are my friends mom.. one of them at least" 

He said this with a certain edge to his voice that almost made him seem protective of them rather than self-concern at the matter.

@TerrinX

Melanie sat up in the bed. She felt as if she had been in a trance moments before. She rubbed her head, and looked around, Emma was nowhere to be seen. 

"What the actual hell just happened?" She asked aloud, turning to get off the bed and begin searching for both of her friends. There was obviously something very strange going on.

"Emma? Alex?" She called, walking into the small living room of their suite.

"I-I'm in here.." Emma said from the foot of the bed, still nowhere to be seen. "M-melanie...I'm really scared.." she whispered, crying softly.

"I have no intention of taking anything from you Alex. I am giving you something. The ability to keep my daughter safe. That's all I care about." She said as she walked to him slowly.

@OhFallenMars @ScaraByte

Alex took a step back finding things a slight bit uncalled for, "If this ends up turning me into some sort of hell-spawn then I hope it doesn't alter my personality.." He said as he paused and offered a small sigh of annoyance as she didn't come close to answering what it was to begin with. Though he supposed he should just accept it and undid the step he had taken previously making an uneasy step back forward and replacing his feet where they were beforehand. 

"Lets just make this quick.. I have to go grab the remaining luggage and then get back to the room.. It might seem odd if i'm gone for three hours getting luggage you know?" he said quietly

@TerrinX

"Em?" 

Melanie rushed back into the bedroom, confused. She had just been in there but hadn't seen the other girl...And she still wasn't there. "Emma? Where are you?" She called, her voice heightened a bit. She had intentions of walking back out of the room, but she swore she heard Emma in there.

Maybe under the bed? 

Melanie lifted the sheets and leaned down, looking, but there was no Emma there. 

"Emma, this isn't time to play hide-and-seek."

@TerrinX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back