RP HERE

Karumi
images

She saw her mother as she smiled she haven't seen her mom for a very long time as she smiled" mama it's me Yuki I just found out my real name is karumi so I asked mommy to call me that" she say hugging her mom" where is sissy I want to meet her I'm nervous to meet her mama" she say as she looked at her" mommy grounded me for being disrespectful to tiger" she say pouting Tsutarji Tsutarji

Karumi
mikoto.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" no mama he's a friend" she say as she smiled looking at her mother as she giggled" yeah I'm grounded oh I have a phone and a boyfriend he's nice mommy approve of him mommy says I'm bisexual cause I have feelings for a boy or girls" she say smiling looking at her smiling" where's big sister" she asked she still had her phone in her pocket she didn't want to give it to her moms as she felt it vabaite' uh oh' she thought trying to get away from her moms Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ryu dropped " oh so your not dating Audra ....or what was her name the first girl who kissed you." She said. Ali smirked and she ran up and hugged karumi from behind. " hey karumi" Akita watched from a far and she sighed " I wish I could be that happy" she whispered
Texangamer Texangamer

Kurami
Misaka.Mikoto.full.416388.jpg

She just saw her big sister as she looked at her" are you my big sister ali" she say as she tilt her head she never met her sister before this was her first time metting her big sister she just giggled as she hugged her she got scared a little bit she wanted to shock her but something in her told her not to" raz told me what really happen and i listen it just not wise for me not to date her i mean she way older than me and mommy likes my boyfriend and i'm happy" she say as she just looked at her" where have you bean mama you just left i thought you abadoned me" she say as she just pout Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ali shivered and she hugged her " oh I wonder where she's at then?" Ryu dropped " I've been trying to move into my new home" she said. Ali sighed " yes I'm your real sister..." She said hugging Her.
Akita walked over " hey guys...oh hi kurami..how are you"
Texangamer Texangamer

Ali shivered and she hugged her " oh I wonder where she's at then?" Ryu dropped " I've been trying to move into my new home" she said. Ali sighed " yes I'm your real sister..." She said hugging Her.
Akita walked over " hey guys...oh hi kurami..how are you"
Texangamer Texangamer

Raz comes out of the shadows and says" Well well looks who's back today i'll cut you a brake, speaking of which don't you have somethings to tell her and i hope you took your other mums and my advise to heart because if this was war you might be in a ditch somewhere"

Karumi
images

She just looked at him as she smiled looking at her" hey how you doing" she smiled a little as she just yawned she try to not sound upset" raz it's okay you don't have to worry about anything i'm happy she don't have to apoligize to me" she say as she just smiled as she was happy that someone cared for" its nice to meet you ali" she say as she hugged her as she was short for her age as she saw her big sister was talk" your so tall big sister" she say as she smiled" moms is awesome Mommy makes me food it's great" she say" mommy that was my old girlfriend" she say as she looked away feeling the same way when she broke her heart as she just hold onto her big sister she start to sniff she felt tears coming down her face Tsutarji Tsutarji [/USER] Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Karumi
images

She just looked at him as she smiled looking at her" hey how you doing" she smiled a little as she just yawned she try to not sound upset" raz it's okay you don't have to worry about anything i'm happy she don't have to apoligize to me" she say as she just smiled as she was happy that someone cared for" its nice to meet you ali" she say as she hugged her as she was short for her age as she saw her big sister was talk" your so tall big sister" she say as she smiled" moms is awesome Mommy makes me food it's great" she say" mommy that was my old girlfriend" she say as she looked away feeling the same way when she broke her heart as she just hold onto her big sister she start to sniff she felt tears coming down her face Tsutarji Tsutarji Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Raz sighs and gently puts a napkin her hand and says" wow you really are too innocent and kind for your own good sometimes but i suppose there needs to be some in a den of demons, i suppose a small part of me enjoys seeing that here but when you work in this line of work happiness can be there one minute then gone the next so i can't help but feel uneasy". " But i don't want to drone on but a fair heads up if you start going nuts i'll stick a massive tranq in ya bum without a second thought", A small but wry grin comes on raz's face to show he's alright but at the same he's not joking about what he'll do.

Karumi
52b2f9d9c735de0c7693fe25961a3a6f.gif

She just looked at him as she wipe her tears" i'm sorry i'm healed but there part of me that it still hurts sometimes" she just looked at him" i'm fine though it just tears i won't go crazy i promise" she say as she just smiled holding her sister shirt as she was wimpiring as she just looked at her sister as she smiled she just wanted to leave she was scared that she just was worried that she'll be hated by her ex girfriend" i forgive okay" she say as she just yawned as she was still holding onto her sister sniffing making a face as she looked at mommy Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akita giggled " um I'm sorry but I never dated karumi ...that was Alica...the scientist...I'm Akita The lioness girl" she said pouting. Alica waved at them " I am very sorry......karumi...I think I'm gonna go back to my lab " she said smiling. Akita looked at Raz " and you...I'm not her!"
Texangamer Texangamer

Akita giggled " um I'm sorry but I never dated karumi ...that was Alica...the scientist...I'm Akita The lioness girl" she said pouting. Alica waved at them " I am very sorry......karumi...I think I'm gonna go back to my lab " she said smiling. Akita looked at Raz " and you...I'm not her!"
Texangamer Texangamer

Raz smiled and says"my bad well in any case till such a time where you become a problem for me i don't plan to get in your way, but i'm curious how did you get a lab it took me a couple of years to get my own".

Karumi
200_s.gif

She just looked at her" wait don't go Alicia please don't go I just want to be friends please I'm not angry maybe my moms but not me" she say as she hold onto her sleeve as she smiled

Alison
hqdefault.jpg

She just was laying down in her bed as her head was hurting so much she looked at her teddy" I'm sad teddy I want mommy and sissy ow my head hurts I got a new power it hurts so much" she cries as she wanted her family she just start to cry she was in her moms room she already ate her food she hasn't taken a bath yet she just was crying" it hurts so bad" she say her head felt like bursting she was crying sniffing she just cuddle with her teddy" ow ow ow" she say hearing voices in her head covering her ears she was telepathy Tsutarji Tsutarji

Last edited:
Kitsune helped a drunk Tokko to her bed. "Alison sweetly I found your mom, she isn't feeling too well so if you need something ask me okay?" Smiling as he helped Tokko get her shoes off and under the covers. "How is your head doing Alison?" Kitsune asked as she wiped her tears away and knelt down in front of her.

Misako sat down on a bench breathing heavily as she drank some water from a bottle. "She didn't do too bad today"

Kiba had been watching Karumi and Misako, his face bright red. "So hot...." he muttered

Alison
tl880772.jpg

She just sat up" my head hurts still can i take a medicene " she say as she just smiled looking at him as she looked at mom" whats wrong with mommy is she just tired" she say rubbing her eyes as she yawned" um you promised me ice cweam" she say as she just yawned as she was looking at him" mommy usually help me with my bath" she say embarressed as she just smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf (edit in a bit)​

Kitsune helped a drunk Tokko to her bed. "Alison sweetly I found your mom, she isn't feeling too well so if you need something ask me okay?" Smiling as he helped Tokko get her shoes off and under the covers. "How is your head doing Alison?" Kitsune asked as she wiped her tears away and knelt down in front of her.

Misako sat down on a bench breathing heavily as she drank some water from a bottle. "She didn't do too bad today"

Kiba had been watching Karumi and Misako, his face bright red. "So hot...." he muttered

Tiger comes from the shadows and playfully sits behind her and kisses her neck and says" Raz told me and yes she has potential but there's still plenty i can teach her, i looked over her data and even though she has a fair bit of raw power her mind is still immature and to use the bigger ability's she'll need to learn to master all of the basics"

Misako leaned back against tiger sighing as she pulled his arms around her. "I don't want her to have to fight though, I really want her to go to a school and make friends, live life like a human you know?" Blushing as she looked up at him

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kitsune put a damp cloth on tokko's forehead then put a trash can next to the bed. Setting two pills and a cup of water on her table. "You are right I did, so let's go get some while your mommy rests okay?" Smiling as he offered to hold Alison. "Your mommy had a very good night on her date so she is tired, you are such a smart girl" laughing
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako leaned back against tiger sighing as she pulled his arms around her. "I don't want her to have to fight though, I really want her to go to a school and make friends, live life like a human you know?" Blushing as she looked up at him

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kitsune put a damp cloth on tokko's forehead then put a trash can next to the bed. Setting two pills and a cup of water on her table. "You are right I did, so let's go get some while your mommy rests okay?" Smiling as he offered to hold Alison. "Your mommy had a very good night on her date so she is tired, you are such a smart girl" laughing
Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger smiles and says" I hear there's more kids coming here over the next couple of weeks and we got permission from helen to build more learning based stuff, but when it comes down to it she has a paladins personality which is good and bad for us".

Pinra gently strokes Elizia's head and says" you've gotten stronger but that was foolish, it was lucky for you they were only toying with you, if you do that again i'll ground you for a month in a small with no luxuries and the bare minimal to get your self sorted for the next month".

Misako looked up at him "want to start them off with combat testing?" Blushing as she turned her gaze to his hands "hey tiger, on a more serious note how much more time do we have before she makes a move, with new kids coming in the situation could become more problematic to control or....they could be spies for her"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread