RP HERE

Alison
17397410.jpg

She just looked at him as she just hold his hand as she giggled" okay ice cweam ice cweam" she sanged as she looked happy" yeah mommy says i'm smart too" she say as she just looked at him" i can kinda read and i can do math like advance but only in my sleep" she say as she just hold his hand as she was hyper" um can i get chocolate" she say as she looked at him as she was giggling

Karumi
Misaka.Mikoto.full.2052750.jpg

she just looked at her mother as she just sighed looking around she just punched the punching bag as she knocked it down she was pissed' ug why did she had to come back' she thought as she didn't felt like talking to her mom about it she loved her boyfriend why was she feeling like this hurt and feeling loved not for her boyfriend but for her ex girlfriend she just punched the wall as she had fire in her eyes Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Misako looked up at him "want to start them off with combat testing?" Blushing as she turned her gaze to his hands "hey tiger, on a more serious note how much more time do we have before she makes a move, with new kids coming in the situation could become more problematic to control or....they could be spies for her"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger thinks on it for a couple of minutes then says" Yes but unless they attack you full force then please hold back, also raz said he would fill you in the details he figures you'd be useful but under no circumstances tell the kids and if ryu try's to it means i have to tranq her and throw her in a containment tank which i would prefer not to do". He pauses for a couple minutes then says" Now that's sorted lets go and take a bath and i'll wash you then keep my other promise".

Misako stands up and touches her lips "oh....let's go then, I'm all sweaty and I don't smell the best". Heading to the bathroom before him she changes into a towel and starts running the bath. "He better do a full body this time or I'll pound him into a pulp!" She exclaimed clenching her fist and holding it up into the air.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba walked up behind Karumi and put his arms around her, touching her cheek he spun her around kissing her. Freezing he looked into her eyes picking up on her emotions "I see, so you miss her" letting his arms drop to her side as he held onto her waist, his ears laid down as sadness filled him.

Kitsune laughed as he and Alison entered the kitchen "chocolate it is then" getting her ice cream he paused turning to Alison "your mommy has told me a lot about you, I think you couldn't do the math outside of sleeping until you got this new power"
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako stands up and touches her lips "oh....let's go then, I'm all sweaty and I don't smell the best". Heading to the bathroom before him she changes into a towel and starts running the bath. "He better do a full body this time or I'll pound him into a pulp!" She exclaimed clenching her fist and holding it up into the air.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba walked up behind Karumi and put his arms around her, touching her cheek he spun her around kissing her. Freezing he looked into her eyes picking up on her emotions "I see, so you miss her" letting his arms drop to her side as he held onto her waist, his ears laid down as sadness filled him.

Kitsune laughed as he and Alison entered the kitchen "chocolate it is then" getting her ice cream he paused turning to Alison "your mommy has told me a lot about you, I think you couldn't do the math outside of sleeping until you got this new power"
Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger comes in ready as well and just as she's got her fist in the air and says" don't make to much noise last time you got over heated and really dominated not that i mind but i hear ms jelly is back she might break the tub if she hears you".

Alison
20.png

She just looked at him as she smiled looking at him" Yay ice cweam" she say as she just looked at her as she just started to eat her ice cream" yay yay" she say" what you mean i can do math with my new power how can i control it" she say as her headace was going away" it's all done" whe say as she just smiled" do i have to go to bed i don't wanna i want to play" she say rubbing her eyes as she yawned" i want the headace go away it going away though" she say" i can't wait to tell mommy i have a new power" she was hyper from the ice cream she didn't want to sleep since she had chocolate she was being a bit bouncy Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Don't be cruel, she would probably join in on the bath" smiling she waited for him to get in. "And she's always more fun when she's angry" winking at Tiger she tugged on the towel "I didn't hear you complain" she mouthed out.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"We can....well we can play I suppose but what is it that you wish to play Alison?" Kitsune asked as he went behind a curtain changing into males clothing. Stretching he walked back over to her. "Wanna go outside on the playground?"

Texangamer Texangamer

"Don't be cruel, she would probably join in on the bath" smiling she waited for him to get in. "And she's always more fun when she's angry" winking at Tiger she tugged on the towel "I didn't hear you complain" she mouthed out.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger grins gets in and rewraps the towel and says" Your idea of fun and hers are different and she seems more into women then men, unless there's something your not telling because it means you would might lose to her". Tiger moves over and gently starts to lather her head and shoulders with the body wash humming gently to him self, because he's enjoying this".

Alison
hqdefault.jpg

She just looked outside as she shook her head" no i wanna play with my blocks" she say as she just looked at him as she just smiled as she was watching him as she just hold his hand as she went to her room as she just got her blocks as she bumped her head as she rubbed her head but got her blocks as she smiled" yay blocks" she say as she pouted a bit looking at her mother" i got my blocks" she say as she just looked at her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako relaxes resting against him "I...miss her touch....her smell" blushing as she thought about Ryu and giggled "she is such a passionate lover and knows more about me than anyone or anything on this planet, I would die for her"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Don't worry she will be fine in a few hours, now what is it that you are building sweaty?" Kitsune asked as he started to make a small castle out of some the blocks. Grinning Kitsune reached behind the door getting a box of brand new blocks.

Texangamer Texangamer

Misako relaxes resting against him "I...miss her touch....her smell" blushing as she thought about Ryu and giggled "she is such a passionate lover and knows more about me than anyone or anything on this planet, I would die for her"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger gently laughs as he gently washes the shampoo out of her hair and neck and shoulders and then says" you dodged my question but it's cool, well in fairness i've only recently got to know you that way but i'm sure given time i could be just as good how know maybe even better but in the mean time i may considering getting another women so we don't encroach on each other to often". Tiger starts to lather her arms from the top and slowly working his way down.

"You know, if she did see us and was angry enough....I wouldn't stop her from killing me, I would welcome it" resting back against him she giggled as her gills opened up and she sunk down into the water relaxing, her head resting on his chest. "Tiger, am I really any good at that?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"You know, if she did see us and was angry enough....I wouldn't stop her from killing me, I would welcome it" resting back against him she giggled as her gills opened up and she sunk down into the water relaxing, her head resting on his chest. "Tiger, am I really any good at that?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger paused as after hearing her response he thought about it for a couple of minutes then says" i'm still with you aren't i so that should say something about it in it's self, as for the whole ex thing it can rub people the wrong way so i try not to go to much in it".

Alison
1.jpg

She just was building" one two three oh I'm making a big castle" she say as she smiled as she looked at him she didn't notice the new blocks she just wanted to play" I glad mommy will be okay" she say as she looked at him watching teddy watching her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Karumi
Misaka.Mikoto.full.1530787.jpg

She just smiled as she kissed him" no it's not that I don't even care for her anymore it just it makes me angry I be back I'll take a shower and we can continue our date" she say as she went to the bathroom remembering she left her dress in the bathroom where her mom and tiger" hey mom have you seen my dress" she asked walking in with tiger and her mom it didn't bother her she just smirked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
"You left it in.....my room I suppose, what are you two kids planning on doing?" Misako leaned over the tub looking at her daughter and blushing "well whatever it is don't get mad at Kiba, he is sweet but he's still a guy" nudging tiger as she laughed. "Wanna rub my back now?" She asked him

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Kitsune opened them up pouring them into a pile, these blocks came with small people, king, a queen, a prince, knights and everything. "Happy birthday Alison" she said happily and rubbed her ears gently.

Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
images

She just looked at her brother " birthday?" She asked tilting her head" it's my birthday" she say as she looked at the blocks she never had a birthday before as she picked up the queen as she smiled" I didn't think it was my birthday big brother" she say as she watched her mommy" does mommy know" she asked playing with her new blocks" I was born on this day why didn't anyone told me before today was my birthday" she say playing with her new blocks

Karumi
6-160P913442b35.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" when's curfew mommy so I don't get in trouble for being late if I'm late I'll text ya" she say" well he taking me to a restaurant" she say as she smiled as she looked at her mother" so I still can go out with him I love my boyfriend I'm over with my ex girlfriend he made me heal" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"Well just remember you can't hide your true feelings from him, he is an empath" Misako reminded her as she leaned back against tiger pulling his arms around her "don't worry about a curfew you two kids just have a good time!" Waving as she blew Karumi a kiss.

Kitsune laughed as he picked up a couple of the knights putting them at the gates of her castle. "Of course mommy does, she knows how much you love blocks and chocolate ice cream so she had me pick up both of those things, and even some new pajamas, come on let's go take a bath and we can come back and play okay?" Kitsune went behind the curtain wincing as he changed his gender from male to female. Walking back out she was breathing heavily. "Ready sweaty?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
518.jpg

She just got up as she smiled looking at her as she smiled as she saw the water as she smiled" so I'm 5 today" she say smiling as she just got undress as she looked at her as she got in the water as she was playing with her bath toys as she start to giggle" yay I got new pajamas thank you for the blocks" she say as she just played watching her babysitter

Karumi
ccb084c30edcf42caaff96e274652469.png

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" we'll see ya love you" she say kissing her mother on the cheek she took a shower in her mom room than got dressed and went to find her boyfriend wearing her dress Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Well just remember you can't hide your true feelings from him, he is an empath" Misako reminded her as she leaned back against tiger pulling his arms around her "don't worry about a curfew you two kids just have a good time!" Waving as she blew Karumi a kiss.

Kitsune laughed as he picked up a couple of the knights putting them at the gates of her castle. "Of course mommy does, she knows how much you love blocks and chocolate ice cream so she had me pick up both of those things, and even some new pajamas, come on let's go take a bath and we can come back and play okay?" Kitsune went behind the curtain wincing as he changed his gender from male to female. Walking back out she was breathing heavily. "Ready sweaty?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger smiles and then slyly squeezes her sides under the water and says" you seem more into hugging than me doing you back could it be that giving you a back rub, but of course i'll wait till she's gone after all she's o innocent". A sly grin comes on his face for a few moments then after a minute or then leans back out of her reach to tease her a little.

Kitsune slid into the bath watching Alison play. "You are very welcome sweaty, oh the pajamas have a spot for your ears so the don't get cold and a good" pushing a toy octopus under the boat she pretended that the octopus was attacking the boat.

Kiba stood outside her door with a jewelry box wrapped in fish type wrapping paper. "I hope you like it, I had Raz help me get it, i....it's a collar but I got it engraved and it's very ornate" laughing nervously

Texangamer Texangamer

Misako growls as she turns and nipping at him. "Quit doing that you know it gets on....my nerves...." blushing as she shivered and looked up at him angrily "massage....now....before I eat you kitten"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alison
lunar-aishiteru-ze-baby-01-4a8eb71c02998716-17-11.jpg

She just looked at him as she just looked around playing with her boat as she squirt the boat at the octopus at her as she giggled playing with her as she was splashing" yaay I love bath" she say" wait ear slots yay" she say as she looked at him as she just watched her as she picked up her boat as she sprayed kitsune with the boat she just giggled " thank you for birthday" she say when she just played with her boat as she giggled as she just smiled as her hair was getting washed as her ears was twitching as she just smiled as she giggled when she was done with the bath" no i wanna play more" she say she was scared of the drain going down the drain as she hold onto her" thats scary" she say draying herself as she put on her pajamas as she had hard time buttoning it" my other babysitter misako helps me learn how to button my shirt" she say as she smiled" can i sleep with mommy" she asked

Karumi
K5HSapG.jpg

She just looked at him as she just looked around" thank you" she say hugging him as she just smiled looking at her boyfriend" I love it can you put it on" she say as she smiled" um ray where are we going why did i have to wear a dress i not into dresses" she asked as she looked at him as she just hold his hands" don't worry about my ex your my love and always will be i was just angry that she came back to me i'm healed in all but it just makes me angry sometimes hehe i have mom's anger sometimes but i love you forever and always" she say holding his hands letting him feel what she felt she just kissed him as she hold onto him Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Misako growls as she turns and nipping at him. "Quit doing that you know it gets on....my nerves...." blushing as she shivered and looked up at him angrily "massage....now....before I eat you kitten"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger grins and then leans in a little and lightly holds her hips and says" my my someone one is getting hot under the covers, it wasn't that long ago you were trying to make me jelly, but oki'm going to let go now so turn your sexy booty around so i can get started". Tiger lets go and promised and waits for her to turn around so he can work his magic.

Eliza
latest

She just looked at him as she had her glasses on" ground me you can't do that" she say as she looked at him" you can't ground i won't let you" she say as she took off the iv in her arm she felt fine as she stood up she was trying to test him" i'm strong and blind but i can take on those guys i'm not scared of them" she say as she just looked at him she didn't care about anything she just hated when she was in trouble like now she hated her ear pulled and spankings from the scientists she just walked away but kept falling down her legs was weak Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread