RP HERE

Tatsu sighs as spins Misako around punching her in the stomach, doubling over and passing out he threw Misako over his shoulder. "Karumi dear I'll be borrowing your mom for a while, would you like to sleep here with Kiba?" He asked as he looked to Tiger "on par with tiger....please, even with only one good arm I'm stronger" laying Misako down on an operating table he walked back to tiger. "Tiger we both know if you and I were to fight seriously we would kill each other right?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
images

She just saw her mother get punched" mooooom" she say as she was a bit angry but calmed down as she looked at her boyfriend as she smiled' well what was that all about she just got up from her wheelchair as she was trying to walk to her boyfriend but couldn't she kept falling on her knees as she smiled when she made it to the couch she just looked at her boyfriend wanting to lay next to him but she wasn't sure what to do she was blushing like crazy she couldn't stop blushing she finally lay down next to him as she snuggled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kiba placed his arms around her, moving her to the inside instinctively. His body shielding hers. Touching her cheek he smiled you look so cute when you are nervous, trying to figure out how to lay with me without hurting me, and you have a gentle way about you even if you do shock me on occasion Kissing her nose as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
maxresdefault.jpg

Time skip
She was so bored since she was grounded she accidentally broke something from her mother as she sighed she was all healed she was outside laying in the grass messing her boyfriend she just sighed" why do I have to be grounded no fair" she say talking to herself secretly she still had her phone without her mother knowing about it

Alison
4489bef03fcd73099922a72bb0bdbaaeo.png

She just was drawing as she smiled no one was watching her she just sighed she was getting bored she started to pout" where is mommy" she asked as she start to feel lonely she looked at teddy as she picked it up as she start to cry holding her bear sniffing a little she thought she was abandoned she was crying she just felt sad" mommy why leave me" she say hiccup between her words Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"I don't know, maybe you shouldn't have been so mean to Tiger, even if he was being a jerk" Kiba kissed her cheek before rolling over, holding himself above her with a devilish grin on his face as he purred and his tail swayed back and forth. "But you know it isn't so bad, at least you can still see me"

Kitsune grinned as he stepped through the door. Kneeling down and keeping his legs closed like a girl. Dusting his skirt off before patting Alison's head. "Hey why are you crying?" Kitsune was very feminine, even his voice was. "Hey I know why I don't I play with you " wiping her tears away gently as he tried to cheer her up."

Texangamer Texangamer

Attachments

• IMG_0121.JPG
    IMG_0121.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 4
Alison
603e035879cb3da1b6f18d68a8f3e9b4.jpg

She just hiccuped as she looked at him" I want mommy did she leave like my real mommy but okay I play with you wanna play dress up" she say she had homework to do but she didn't want to do it" I'm Alison doctors say I'm smart" she say" will mommy come back she say she's on a trip she hasn't been back since so I think she abandoned me like my daddy and mommy" she say as she looked at her braids" I miss mommy" she say as she just hugged the guy while holding onto her teddy bear

Karumi
misaka_mikoto_render_by_bookahz-d41ph7u.png

She just sighed" well he was being a meanie it's not fair mommy grounded me I never been grounded I have to go train soon with her gah I don't want to it's part of my homeschooling man mommy is tough on me" she say sitting just realizing the time" crap I'm late for training" she say" I have to go I wonder how grounded I am" she say" she doesn't know I still have my cell" she say giggling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"Don't forget to change first!!" Kiba calls, not wanting to strain his voice. Laughing as he waved to her.

Misako stood in the gym growling and tapping her foot while she waited for Karumi to arrive for her class. "She's going to work extra hard today!" She roared.

Kitsune laughed as he slipped his sandals off. "I'm sure your mommy misses you very much, if I had a daughter as cute as you I wouldn't leave you" looking at the stuffed animal for a moment before asking "you really like that don't you, what is his name? Oh no here I am being rude, my name is Kitsune, what is yours?"

Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
73683c48546cc6f427c47d7ba341788d.jpg

She just kissed him as she left as she changed into her work out clothes running to the gym as she saw her mother taping her foot" hehe sorry mommy I wasn't watching the time I got distracted" she say as she rubbed her head as she smiled" you ready for this" she say she had her electricity coming out her hand as she smirked as she looked at her mother that she looked mad cause she was late to her class" how long am I grounded for being rude to tiger" she say frowning

Alison
b6141ff12351e0_full.jpg

She just smiled as she looked up" I'm Alison I'm four and yes I like my teddy mommy bought it for me when we went to the mall it's special to me it's name is berry" she say smiling as she smiling" mommy misses me yay she said it was for her job she's a scientist here she not scary she test me how smart I am I can do math problems in my sleep" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Raz comes in and sees misako in her gear and then smirks then sets up his special pad section and starts to do some light kicks and punches to warm up, some of the other females come in and see him and lick their lips enjoying the eye candy for several minutes then they get to work as well.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Alison and berry, I'm a scientist too, I help your mom with the education of all the subjects" standing up she looked down trying to think. "Hey Alison would you and berry like to go get some ice cream?" She whispered

Misako stopped tapping her foot. "You bet I am" slamming her fist on a button the room went into lockdown. Tossing her jacket to the side as she only halfway transformed. "Until you have learned your lesson!" She yelled throwing a punch for Karumi's stomach, not holding back. "Hello Raz!"

Texangamer Texangamer

Tokko tossed his shirt off to the side and started stretching "oh come on ladies don't pay too much attention to him!" He called, flexing for them. Tokko was more muscular than Raz and just as agile but he knew Raz wasn't weak in the slightest.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"It's a pleasure to meet you Alison and berry, I'm a scientist too, I help your mom with the education of all the subjects" standing up she looked down trying to think. "Hey Alison would you and berry like to go get some ice cream?" She whispered

Misako stopped tapping her foot. "You bet I am" slamming her fist on a button the room went into lockdown. Tossing her jacket to the side as she only halfway transformed. "Until you have learned your lesson!" She yelled throwing a punch for Karumi's stomach, not holding back.

Texangamer Texangamer

Raz laughs a little as he trains and says" more like someone one's grumpy because they didn't get enough loving and besides kids are meant to be a pain in the ass from time to time, but i won't lie it's fun to punish them when they push their luck or act really stupid".

Karumi
images

She just saw it was on lockdown'crap' she thought as she just coughed when she was punched hard" okay you asked for it" she say as she jumped up on the wall meta was her best friend" hello" she say as she was jumping down trying to get a attack on her mother as she just smiled" shut up raz I'm trying to train here" she say in a bad mood she had to cut off her date cause she had this class" hey raz it wasn't my fault tiger was being a meanie so I sad something mean mommy is trying to teach me to respect my elders" she explained to him Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alison
images

She just looked at him as she smiled" ice cweam yay" she say as she was holding his hand" you work with mommy do you know when she be back" she asked as she smiled looking at him" I want ice cweam" she say smiling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Karumi
images

She just saw it was on lockdown'crap' she thought as she just coughed when she was punched hard" okay you asked for it" she say as she jumped up on the wall meta was her best friend" hello" she say as she was jumping down trying to get a attack on her mother as she just smiled" shut up raz I'm trying to train here" she say in a bad mood she had to cut off her date cause she had this class Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alison
images

She just looked at him as she smiled" ice cweam yay" she say as she was holding his hand" you work with mommy do you know when she be back" she asked as she smiled looking at him" I want ice cweam" she say smiling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Raz laughs as he continues to train and says" your not very good at it at some point i'll show you how to use proper foot work otherwise you'll be easy to read and be knocked down every other time", After a little of working out some goons try and ambush hum from behind so he leans back slaps one in the throat with lightning speed and then slides forward and swiftly jabs the other in the noise casing him to have a noise bleed.

"He's right you know, and the downside of using an arial type attack is you have no way to dodge, especially when you are being so noisy" Misako looked out of the corner of her eye, catching Karumi by the head she shoved it down as if to slam her head into the ground, stopping Karumi's head from making contact. The force from what she used though would have been felt by anyone with higher combat skills.

Texangamer Texangamer

"What the hell was that Raz! Next time tell me when we are starting!" Tatsu yelled as he blew through his nose making blood splatter on the floor. "You could have given me a heads up you know" he told Raz as he looked at the arm Raz had attached. "How are my sons vocal cords doing?" He asked as he bounced around a bit getting prepared for the next attack. Tatsu for lack of a better word had trained his body to a point that most blows wouldn't affect him. Only hybrids in the SS class could Ryu and Raz, a match against tiger would surely end after a long time with one of them dead. Both Tatsu and tiger ranking in The S class and Misako and Dorian were rank A's.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"So what kind do you want?" Kitsune asked as he picked Karumi up and headed towards the kitchen. "Don't tell your mom or she will get mad at me okay? She always says I'm too nice to the little ones" laughing as he gently poked Karumi's nose and then her teddy bears.
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
e6c0aceef5bfe2515b6017f46d50e00c.jpg

she just looked at her mother as she was thrown as she rubbed her hair since she was thrown" okay your right about it" she say as she just smiled" man mommy your strong" she say as she just laughed a little as she got back up as she continue to fight her as she smiled as she looked at her mother as she just was using her fits she was trying to fight without her powers" mom can we try something new how about we fight without our powers i won't use mine" she say as she smiled

Alison
Aishiteruze-Baby-04.png

She just looked at him as she smiled as she just giggled" mommy says i can't have ice cweam before dinner says it ruins my appetite since she says i have trouble eating sometimes i want cholate and vanilla" she say as she just smiled as she was holding her teddy bear" so mommy is here" she asked as she thought she heard her voice she rubbed her head" my head hurts" she say she can hear voices in her mind the thoughts of other people as she looked around confused what was going on" i can hear mommy thought and other people thoughts even yours it hurts" she say tears in her eyes Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"I know I am, the strongest" Misako laughed as she relaxed her body returning to normal. "I'm only this strong while out of water, in water.....you wouldn't last a second, especially since you would essentially short out" smiling she took her shoes off. "Okay no powers it is, how is your stomach?" She asked as she lifted Karumi's shirt up looking at her belly.

Kitsune rubbed her back gently. "It's okay Karumi, please calm down and focus only on my thoughts" smiling as he sat her down on the counter would you like some macaroni and cheese first? Kitsune thought as he as he tried to get her to focus and he wanted to test her abilities a bit.

Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
latest

She just looked around as she heard his thought" mac and cheese pwease" she say as she was having a headache she couldn't control her powers yet" what's wrong with me I want my mommy" she say as she sniffed confused what was going on she just calmed down as she sighed"I'm okay" she was focused on him" kit do I have a new pewir" she say

Karumi
4987015-5944088408-latest

She just start to blush as she saw the others laughing at her" don't worry mommy they just jealous I have a mother and they don't you don't have to hurt them my stomach is fine" she say embarrassed a little" um what's the next lesson I really want to hang out with my boyfriend when is curfew" she asked as she smiled her belly was a little red but it was fine" can we continue later while no one is watching us" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"Does your head still hurt little one?" Kitsune asked as she giggled and started to cook her food. "You have the same power as me you know, it's called telepathy " putting the water on the stove before going back to wipe her eyes. "I'll call your mommy after you eat then you and her could take a bath"

Misako blushed as she stood up taking her shirt off. She had a bathing suit on it underneath. "Don't laugh boys, if you want to know a girl will look like when they are older look at their moms" winking at them before turning back to Karumi "I won't hurt them," putting her shirt down "okay, but only after this round, then you and Kiba can go make out or whatever you two do"

Texangamer Texangamer

"Does your head still hurt little one?" Kitsune asked as she giggled and started to cook her food. "You have the same power as me you know, it's called telepathy " putting the water on the stove before going back to wipe her eyes. "I'll call your mommy after you eat then you and her could take a bath"

Misako blushed as she stood up taking her shirt off. She had a bathing suit on it underneath. "Don't laugh boys, if you want to know a girl will look like when they are older look at their moms" winking at them before turning back to Karumi "I won't hurt them," putting her shirt down "okay, but only after this round, then you and Kiba can go make out or whatever you two do"

Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger comes in and silently smiles and then gets in the water and slowly leans back, you can see his muscles from working out and leans back in the bath area

Alison
0.jpg

She just looked at him as she was confused" telephy" she say confused as she just holding her head as it was hurting a bit as she just looked at kit making her food as she watched as she just looked around" yeah my head still hurts" she say rubbing it as she just was kicking her feet on the counter as she was wimpering the pain was too much for her" ow can you get it to go away big brother" she say as she smiled she saw him as a big brother she couldn't take the pain" ack it hurts" she say crying wanting the pain to go away" i want mommy she usually gives me medicine when i'm in pain ow" she say
Karumi
Misaka.Mikoto.full.432782.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" thanks mommy and after this can you take a bath with me I like spending time with you since your my mom" she say looking around she just got in a fighting stance as she seen on tv" can I watch tv mommy I mean I know you grounded me but I'm booooored" she whined a bit as she was blushing" we just kiss and stuff hang out" she say as she smiled looking at her" can you teach me how to fight without my powers mommy" she say as she looked at her as she just smiled she looked happy" i hate math" she say as she looked at her" next class with tatsu later" she say as she frown" am i done for today or no" she say asking her about her homeschooling she just was excited about her date she don't usually wear dressed for her boyfriend she wears them Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Eliza
kanon_ayu_coma.jpg

She been alseep for a couple months she open her eyes finally as she felt her glasses as she smiled" where am i" she asked as she had a bandage on her head she didn't understand all she remember is being at a fair than she hit her head pretty hard from some bad people she looked around as she she was alone she couldn't walk since she beein in a coma for couple months she saw her hair was longer as she sighed she saw a iv was in her arm as she sighed she couldn't get out of the bed' i wonder where is everyone i'm alone in this room' she thought she saw flowers and stuffed animals next to her as she grabbed one of it and hugged it smiling she just yawned Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Ryu smirked and walked to mission, grabbing her shirt and she dropped "misako I missed you....someone told me you were in trouble ..." She whispered before kissing her neck. She grabbed her hands " who is them?" She asked

( hey did I have more character than Ali and Ryu?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back