RP HERE

Misako turned around "so what if I am, you jerk" she said as she stretched out and looked back at him, moving her hair out of the way she shifted sitting on his lap. "Be gentle on my lower back you know I'm ticklish " she warned him.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba laughed as he brushed the hair from her neck and put it on her, it had a little bell on it. Kissing her neck after he put it on her "all done, but I was worried because you were upset, that aside even if you don't like to wear dresses you look gorgeous " placing his hand under her chin he gently turned her head kissing her. Kiba was in a dress shirt, a black tie, black pants and dress shoes. "How do I look? Dad helped me out"

Kitsune laughed at Alison's reaction to the drain in the bath. Helping her out of the water and thoroughly drying her ears. "You look so cute in that Alison I'm glad that you love it" taking Alison's hands she showered her how to do buttons, one at a time "just like this okay?" Standing up she dried off and got dressed "it may be better if you sleep with me tonight okay sweaty?" She asked

Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
lunar-aishiteru-ze-baby-01-4a8eb71c03035516-17-34.jpg

She just looked at her as she was pouting when she was laughing at her reaction" the drain is scary" she say as she just looked at her" okay i'll sleep with you can we play until bedtime" she asks as she just smiled looking at her as she went on her mom bed to get her pillow and blanket as she smiled looking at her mother as she went back to kitsune" kit can we go play in your room play with my blocks i like blocks they are fun" she say humming as she held her her hand" how do i controm my new power" she say

Karumi
misaka_mikoto_maid_render_by_sakuraikun17-d8m2d6b.png

She just looked at her boyfriend as she was kissing him" thank you i love it and you look handsome lets go befor our parents insist taking pictures of us" she say as she giggled taking his hand" um where are we going anyways" she asked as she just hold his hand as she was smiling" your the best boyfriend i had wait the first boyfriend i had hehe mommy says i'm bi" she say as she just skipped as she was being playful Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Alison
lunar-aishiteru-ze-baby-01-4a8eb71c03035516-17-34.jpg

she just looked at her mother as she smiled" mommy usually read to me when i go to sleep so can you read to me" she say as she just smiled" i don't mind sleeping with you" she say as she just smiled" your an awesome babysitter" she say as she just hold her pillow and her blanket" can we go to your room and play" she asked as she yawned a little as she wanted to play" we can continue playing with my new blocks" she asked as she smiled grabbing her hand

Karumi
misaka_mikoto_maid_render_by_sakuraikun17-d8m2d6b.png

She just looked at her boyfriend as she liked her colar as she smiled" i love it" she say" well don't you look handsome come on lets go on our date" she say holding her hand as she was blushing she loved her boyfriend as she was being a bit clingy" you don't have to worry about it i'm sorry i got you sad a little" she say as she just was snuggling with him Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Pinra sighs and walks up to her and picks her up and then takes her back to the bed gives her a quick cleaning up then puts her on the iv and then says" yep your a mess don't be so stupid and take your tablets and with no job how and such how are you going to look after your self huh".

Tiger grins and says" it's try i can be a jerk but i'm a special kinda of jerk that your in love with why else would you get so mad with if you weren't", He starts with the top of her head on purpose with masterful skill so would have a tough time talking back.

Eliza
Saten.Ruiko.full.1832795.jpg

SHe just looked at him" OW that hurts" she say as she looked at him as she just smiled a little' i'll escape some time when he's not looking' she thought as she moaned" fine i'll take the medicine" she say as she was a little moody as she lay back down she didn't want to take the pills as she just sighed" why do i have the IV in me it hurts" she say as she looked at him she saw a lot of doctors around her she was scared" whats going on" she say scared her glasses was taken away' ack i can't see' she thought Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"I don't see why not Alison, but first I need to give you your medicine okay?" Kitsune crushes up a pill and puts it into a sippy cup with some apple juice. "Now drink this before bed while we play" giggling as she hands Alison the cup then picks up the bag of blocks and her then Kitsune returns to her room. Setting Alison on the bed she dumps the blocks out and turns on beauty and the beast.

"Yeah let's get going" kiba smiled as he wraps his tail around her waist and begins walking out to a cab. "I thought maybe a movie and...some burgers would be nice?" Kiba asked as he laughed nervously and opened the door for her. Touching his lips from where she kissed him.

Texangamer Texangamer

Misako relaxes blushes "that's the spot!" She moaned, she had been abnormally tense lately and gripped the tub. "Tiger can you please work my shoulders a bit?" Calming down she thought about what he had said "yes you a special kind of jerk, but I don't mind that kind at all"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"I don't see why not Alison, but first I need to give you your medicine okay?" Kitsune crushes up a pill and puts it into a sippy cup with some apple juice. "Now drink this before bed while we play" giggling as she hands Alison the cup then picks up the bag of blocks and her then Kitsune returns to her room. Setting Alison on the bed she dumps the blocks out and turns on beauty and the beast.

"Yeah let's get going" kiba smiled as he wraps his tail around her waist and begins walking out to a cab. "I thought maybe a movie and...some burgers would be nice?" Kiba asked as he laughed nervously and opened the door for her. Touching his lips from where she kissed him.

Texangamer Texangamer

Misako relaxes blushes "that's the spot!" She moaned, she had been abnormally tense lately and gripped the tub. "Tiger can you please work my shoulders a bit?" Calming down she thought about what he had said "yes you a special kind of jerk, but I don't mind that kind at all"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger starts to focus on her shoulders just like she asked putting just the right amount of pressure and speed into his touches and says" Just wondering did you and raz have words at some point because i know lately he's also been very on edge"

She just looked at him" OW that hurts" she say as she looked at him as she just smiled a little' i'll escape some time when he's not looking' she thought as she moaned" fine i'll take the medicine" she say as she was a little moody as she lay back down she didn't want to take the pills as she just sighed" why do i have the IV in me it hurts" she say as she looked at him she saw a lot of doctors around her she was scared" whats going on" she say scared her glasses was taken away' ack i can't see' she thought

Pinra laughs and says" That's right it's a safety measure to make sure you don't do anything stupid and getting better isn't always nice so you'd better get used to it, in a week i'll give you back your glasses, i'll come in and see you when i can i'll ask the new triples to come and see you as well". Pinra pushes the pills through her lips then gets a glass of water and gently puts it to her lips so she can drink.

Alison
latest

She just looked at her as she smiled" okay" she say as she hold onto her sippy cup as she start to drink it as she started to yawn while rubbing her eyes" sissy that my favorite movie" she say holding onto her teddy as she just was playing with the blocks she drinked all of her juice knowing the medecine was in there she knew it make her headace go away" tank you" she say as she looked at her as she played she was getting tired she was dozing off while she was playing with the blocks the medecine was working as she was getting tired" kit i'm tired can we go to sleep" she say still dozing off a bit as she got in the covers" can i have teddy" she asked as she yawned

Karumi
Misaka.Mikoto.240.1990614.jpg

SHe just looked at her boyfriend as she smiled holding his hand" yay" she say as she just looked at him she couldn't wait" oh can we go see beauty and the beast i want to see it so bad" she say as she looked at him as they left " yay hamburgers are good this is going to be the best date ever" she say" and i don't have curfew tonight so we can come back at 1 if you want to" she say as she smiled looking at him as she got in the cab Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Eliza
109006.jpg

She just looked at him as she just frowned" why i can't see a thing i need my glasses please" she say as she looked around as she couldn't see " triplets are they my age?" she asked as she filt glass of water to her lips she just drink as she swallow the pills" no fair i want my glasses i can't see" she say" can i just get my books than" she say as she just sighed laying back down as she just yawned Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
"I did talk to him, I didn't say anything that stood out but I was nice to him, he seemed sort of sad so I tried to cheer him up" Misako bit her lip blushing "I know I'm only an A rank hybrid but I'm useful right Tiger?" She asked pulling his arms around her starting to cry. "I'm a good mother right?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba slid in next to her giving her a thumbs up "maybe somewhere nicer than a burger joint, we are dressed up after all" holding her hand as the cab took off, Kiba got motion sickness in vehicles so he was usually sedated. Covering his mouth coughing to try and keep what little he had in his stomach down. "That's good, so we can do all kinds of things right?" He joked and laid his head down in Karumi's lap.

Kitsune giggled as she acted out the prince playing with Alison. Setting her sippy cup aside "of course we can go to bed, and here I'll get teddy" getting up she grabbed Alison's bear then climbed into bed behind her. Giving Alison her bear she giggled at how she was acting "you are welcome cutie" getting close to Alison she held onto her then closed her eyes.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
66aa52cd04bd615b887fa21d910cdbcb.jpg

She just lay down as she falls as she slept yawning she hugged her teddy snuggling with kit she hated bed dreams as she just smiled as she was mumbling math problems like usually as she yawns as she was mumbling as she yawned as she hold onto her as she was snuggling against her as she smiled" 18 times 19 equals 342" she say as she was sleep talking doing math problems in her head

Karumi
render_misaka_mikoto_by_advaize-d9xog9s.png

She just looked at him as she pet his head as she smiled" hey it's okay don't worry I'm here" she say as she kissed him on the head as she yawned as she saw they were at the movies as she smiles" hete bebe were here" she says smiling as she open the door as she stepped out seeing the movies as she was excited Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"I did talk to him, I didn't say anything that stood out but I was nice to him, he seemed sort of sad so I tried to cheer him up" Misako bit her lip blushing "I know I'm only an A rank hybrid but I'm useful right Tiger?" She asked pulling his arms around her starting to cry. "I'm a good mother right?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba slid in next to her giving her a thumbs up "maybe somewhere nicer than a burger joint, we are dressed up after all" holding her hand as the cab took off, Kiba got motion sickness in vehicles so he was usually sedated. Covering his mouth coughing to try and keep what little he had in his stomach down. "That's good, so we can do all kinds of things right?" He joked and laid his head down in Karumi's lap.

Kitsune giggled as she acted out the prince playing with Alison. Setting her sippy cup aside "of course we can go to bed, and here I'll get teddy" getting up she grabbed Alison's bear then climbed into bed behind her. Giving Alison her bear she giggled at how she was acting "you are welcome cutie" getting close to Alison she held onto her then closed her eyes.
Texangamer Texangamer

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger gently sighs and says" Call it instinct but something tells me there's more to it than your letting on but right now i won't ask for an detailed answer, as for your rank you probably don't remember but you killed three quarters of a lab staff raz had to put you down by impaling you through both your your kidney and spleen so you got upgraded to double ss class". " As for you as a mother yeah your a bit brutal however it's needed other wise she won't learn what it means to be at war, most of the time i can feel you really do care for her in the way you go about it".

Alice looked at her and she sighed "its ok..." she siad and she looked down " Are you ok now?" she asked feeling sad but still ok.
Texangamer Texangamer

Ryu looked over at Misako and Tiger, she almost wanted to cry " Misako?" she asked , walking over and she sat beside her "please tell me you not...*glup* dating this guy?" she asked , a few tears came out but she didn't seem that sad if it was true angry would be unleashed " PLease tell me your not" she cried.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kiba crawled out of the car, almost like a lizard as he stood up leaning against the cab. "I...hate car rides" he said covering his mouth again as he went behind the cab to throw up. Once he finished he wiped his mouth and went back to Karumi's side. "Now what movie do you want to see?" He asked, feeling a little better.

Kitsune recorded what Alison was saying in her sleep but mainly she held her close and just rubbed her back. "You look so cute when you do math little one" giggling in a soft tone.
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako blushed "thanks I needed to know that tiger" she said blushing as she leaned back and looked at Ryu. "There you are! I've been worried sick!" She exclaimed as she grabbed Ryu, pulling Ryu into her lap she tossed the wet clothes into a pile on the floor. Wrapping Ryu into a towel before anyone could see anything. "I wouldn't call it dating as much as a symbiotic relationship" giggling as she kissed Ryu deeply and passionately. Looking back at Tiger she winked. "Kitten you don't mind if I wash my wife do you?" She asked as she nibbled on Ryu.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kiba crawled out of the car, almost like a lizard as he stood up leaning against the cab. "I...hate car rides" he said covering his mouth again as he went behind the cab to throw up. Once he finished he wiped his mouth and went back to Karumi's side. "Now what movie do you want to see?" He asked, feeling a little better.

Kitsune recorded what Alison was saying in her sleep but mainly she held her close and just rubbed her back. "You look so cute when you do math little one" giggling in a soft tone.
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako blushed "thanks I needed to know that tiger" she said blushing as she leaned back and looked at Ryu. "There you are! I've been worried sick!" She exclaimed as she grabbed Ryu, pulling Ryu into her lap she tossed the wet clothes into a pile on the floor. Wrapping Ryu into a towel before anyone could see anything. "I wouldn't call it dating as much as a symbiotic relationship" giggling as she kissed Ryu deeply and passionately. Looking back at Tiger she winked. "Kitten you don't mind if I wash my wife do you?" She asked as she nibbled on Ryu.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Tsutarji Tsutarji

Tiger smiles gently and says" I'm not one to be unfair and it's better this way having to freeze her in place to stop her going nuts would be a bore to sort out later, well you to have a lot to talk about and i need to go pick up the triplets from the drop off point, who knows maybe the three of us can have a special date if not that's fine too". He gently pushes misako off to the side then tightens his towel and then starts to get out of the water.

Alison
lunar-aishiteru-ze-baby-01-4a8eb71c02776116-14-02.jpg

She just snuggled with her as she held onto her as she yawned rubbing her eyes as she pulled on the blanket she couldn't wait to spend time with her mother in the morning she just was mumbling she heard what her babysitter was saying she was cute she felt her teddy dropped on the floor she started to wimper as she was having a nightmare of her real daddy and mommy" daddy don't hurt mommy no" she say as she start to kick she was scared she start to sweat as she was panting she accidently scratched Kitsune she just woke up as she sit up she start crying" moooooomy" she cried hardly scared she just hide under the bed all scared covering her ears as she wasn't reachable she was under bed close to the wall as she was scared" daddy no" she say remembering her mommy death she just cried as she wanted her adoptive mother she haven't been this scared in a long time she just cover her ears as she was beyond scared she looked at kit but was too scared it was like 2am she wouldn't come out from under the bed " mommy i'm scared daddy scary" she say as she was trying to calm down she just sniffed

Karumi
1703_1.jpg

She just looked at her boyfriend" um I wanna watch the new beauty andbeast movie can we kiba" she say as she looked at him as she held his hand as she blushed' this will be the best date ever' she thought as she sighed loooking at the glared from the other people she ignored it nothing will ruin her date with her boyfriend as she just hold to his hand" can i sleep with you tonight i mean mommy and mama is going to spend some time together" she say she didn't tell him she was metting some of her bullies later she just wanted to talk about the bullying she wanted them to stop Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Hanako smiled, giving Dorian a kiss as Aqua babbled happily, sucking on her own foot "Maybe we could go out to dinner?" She gazed up to his eyes with a soft smile "Then we can come back here and watch a movie"

Kitsune sat up for a moment, yawning she fell back onto her pillow. Her eyes half open as she heard what sounded like someone sniffling, crying, and talking. Rolling to the edge of her bed she leaned over poking her head under the bed. "Alison sweety your daddy isn't here....get back up here, berry is lonely" holding her teddy under the bed for her to grab. Seeing that she wasn't going to move she sighed "want me to go get Tokko?"

"I don't mind seeing that one, just don't go all...." pausing Kiba picked up on her emotions, hissing he gripped her hand "don't even think about!" He muttered as he Kiba pulled her close "you just healed up....let me deal with them please" Kiba begged her, his heart pounding, he didn't want her to get hurt.

Texangamer Texangamer

"Mhm.....how about the little mermaid, I think Aqua would love that one ya know" laughing as he put his head against hers "then we can have a little fun? But I'm drinking tonight got it?" Dorian said as he changed from his goat form into his wolf form "don't mind if I'm territorial at the bar do you?" He asked as he kissed Hanako

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Mhm.....how about the little mermaid, I think Aqua would love that one ya know" laughing as he put his head against hers "then we can have a little fun? But I'm drinking tonight got it?" Dorian said as he changed from his goat form into his wolf form "don't mind if I'm territorial at the bar do you?" He asked as he kissed Hanako

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop [/QUOTE]
"Not too much, I ain't hauling your drunk ass back, it'd harm junior for me to do that" She smiled, linking her arms around his neck with a smile "I do love it when you get territorial over me"

"I know you do, but when it comes to my drinking you know I can over do it a bit" laughing as he picked Hanako up spinning her around. "Do you want to drive love?" Knowing very well that the last time he almost caused three accidents.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

ALison
aishiteruze_baby_02_042_big.jpg

She just looked at her teddy" I want mommy I'm scared" she say rubbing her eyes trying to stop her tears" mommy usually calms me down I want momm" ;she say as looked at her she grab her teddy and went back to her corner of the wall holding her legs as she just hold to her teddy" I want mommy to calm me down my bad dream was super scary I'm scared" she say sniffing she just crawled out from the bed as she held onto her teddy to kit" can you take me to mommy I'm scared I can't sleep" she asked as she hold onto her teddy she didn't want to be left alone at all

Karumi
vlcsnap-2010-12-11-16h10m23s42.jpg

She just looked at him picking up her emotions she just sighed as she nodded" I won't go I'll let mommy know what's going on" she say as she hold onto him" I'm sworry I didn't mean to upset you it just I'm tired of the bullying mommy don't know about them" she say tearing up Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Ryu blushed deeply and she snuggled into her arms " i love you Misako' she said crying and she snuggled into her arms and she began to cry " this is the best day ever" she said. her naked body rubbed against her lovers and she slowly looked into her eyes and kissed her back.

Alice groaned with pain as she sat in her lap working on her new experment "I hate life!" she cried as she sat down. "this sucks" she said punching the wall and her new serum accidentally dumped all over her and some went into her body "ahh no!" she said crying. Her body began to get slender and she grew two Red scaly wings and a long red Scaly tail then her eyes turned from blue and human to more of a deep red and a dragons soul. Alice groaned as she laid on the ground in her birthday suit "Help...anyone?" she cried.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
"I know you do, but when it comes to my drinking you know I can over do it a bit" laughing as he picked Hanako up spinning her around. "Do you want to drive love?" Knowing very well that the last time he almost caused three accidents.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
"Why of course" She jingled the car keys in her hand "Is what I'm wearing ok?" She asked, revealing her denim shorts and gingham check top "I can fit right in"

"I guess you would fit in, but you can come off cold towards others you know" Dorian told her as he looked her over, sighing he turned around heading towards her car "I'm going to have to hit so many guys tonight..." relaxing as his horns reformed.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Misako put her arms around Ryu, holding her still with all her might, but not gripping her. "Ryu wait... while you were gone tiger and I....we...." blushing as she slid down into the water a bit.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kitsune turned the light on as she stepped to the door to go get Tokko "I'll be right back with your mommy okay Alison?" She told her. Returning moments later with a barely sober Tokko stumbling into the room.

Falling on her face Tokko looked over at Alison "what's wrong? Did someone have a nightmare?" Tokko asked as she looked at Kitsune and giggled "someone changed forms again" winking at Kitsune who had climbed back into her bed and was watching tokko's attempt to get Alison out from under the bed.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kiba shook his head "no, you had plans to confront them, I'll go with you, I just won't let them touch you is all" Kiba smiling as he led Karumi into the theater and bought them a pop corn, some candy and a big drink to share. "We can go after the movie okay love?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
hqdefault.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she just crawled out of under the bed" i had a really scary bad dream" she say as she just was scared as she just hugged her mother" i hdad a dream about scary daddy you know my real parents before i came here" she say as she was sniffing she just looked at her" mommy i'm scared" she say as she just smiled" kit nice" she say as she was trying not to cry more" in my dream daddy killed my real mommy and you" she say as she looked down" i'm afraid to be alone again" she say she just rubbed her eyes as she just yawned again she was tired as she was wanting to be held" i'm scared to go back to sleep" she say tremembling in fear

Karumi
Misaka.Mikoto.full.1978771.jpg

She just smiled looking at her boyfriend" no i do it another day i don't want you to get hurt" she say as she just smiled" i love you" she say as she just had some chocolate for him hiding it behind her back" this is for you" she say as she just smiled" here i made this for you i'm not good making chocolate but i tried mom helped me" she say as she just smiled" i'm learning how to cook and bake like mommy" she say as she just smield

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread