RP HERE

Tokko walked back into her room, falling face first onto her bed next to Yuki. "Hey baby, how's your foot today?" She asked asked as she rolled onto her back, peering up at Yuki, a tired smile on her face. Slowly sitting up she kissed Yuki's cheek "sweets have you seen Ryu? I could really use her right now?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Yuki
misaka_400x400.jpg

she just looked at him as she was struggling a bit her arms was hurting as she sighed" hey um tiger do you think i can ride on your shoulders i'm getting tired of walking please" she say" and thanks wait what did she do i'm confused i don't know what really happen i think she lied to me and i believed her" she say tears coming down her face some elecity was coming out of her" i don't know where this power come from but it's pretty cool" she say as she just sighed looking around" hey can you run some test to see where my elecetricty come from please i wanna know" she say looking at him Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Tiger gently smiles then lifts her up with one arm and puts her on his shoulders and takes the crutches with his other hand then says" yep she did but it will come more clear why she did once you talk to raz, as for the test sure i don't mind but ask/talk your mums first don't want to be accused of something that i didn't do". " Raz will be able to help keep your powers in check after all that is his main ability, in a few minutes we'll be there.". Just as tiger said they got to raz's other work space and he gently puts yuki on the bed and says" As for what you said about your mum before she's different that's for sure but i have a feeling i'll get along with her just fine".

Raz sees yuki and rubs his head and then pushes some garlic stuff mushrooms in front of her and says" i'm just waiting for the bacon to cook i hope you don't mind carbonara".

Yuki
IMG_3092.JPG
She just looked at her mother as she look at her foot" it's okay I guess I don't know where mama is" she say as she looked at tax as she looked at her mom" um I think she's with Alison remember babysitting her" she say as she was rubbing her eyes a bit as she was laying on her as she looked at raz" I'm not hungry okay" she say as she looked at her mom" so tell me raz what really happened to alaya and you when you kissed please tell me I need to know who lying to me" she say sighing Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Yuki
View attachment 293999
She just looked at her mother as she look at her foot" it's okay I guess I don't know where mama is" she say as she looked at tax as she looked at her mom" um I think she's with Alison remember babysitting her" she say as she was rubbing her eyes a bit as she was laying on her as she looked at raz" I'm not hungry okay" she say as she looked at her mom" so tell me raz what really happened to alaya and you when you kissed please tell me I need to know who lying to me" she say sighing Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Raz eats the food then says" yes it's true i did tease by moving in very close pretending to kiss her and holding her a bit but at no point did i force kiss her and such, had she put her finger on my lips i would of let go, not only that but she kissed me and then proceed to ask about it, she was also looking at my body even before that and remember she had a sexy swimsuit on". " I know what i did was wrong i won't make excuses for it, i'm just glad that you gave me a chance to tell my side".

Misako growled at raz as she put an arm around Yuki, pulling Yuki close to her chest. "Be lucky I don't tear your head off and use your skull as a bowl for what you put her through" looking down at Yuki she put on a smile. Leaning down to Yuki's ear "want me to fix you something sweetheart?" She asked Yuki as she rubbed her back.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
510d033f8abf324463cab7f735cbfcfc.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she was trying to calm down as she was laying on her moms chest as she sniffed" momma it hurts why am i feeling this way why does it hurts so much" she asked tears coming down" thanks raz for telling me the truth can you just go i need time and i'm not ready to date anyone for now we still can be friends but i just can't date anyone" she say as she looked at her mother she just nods" please momma she was rubbing her eyes as she was trying to calm down her heart was broken she felt lonely she didn't want to let go of her mom" mommy don't leave me please" she say as she sniffed as she had the hiccups Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Raz ignored the hostility and then gets up starts to walk away and says" This is where i take my cue to leave if you need anything medically, me and tiger as normally in the lab and sure friends is fine, i hope you get better soon and the pain will fade". " After all i'm someone that has been on all three sides of the circle it's not going to fade right away i'm not going to sugar coat it, but you'll be stronger for it because your not weak like so many i've dealt with over the years".

"I won't leave, want to come help me? I can show you all the things Alison wouldn't have understood last time" Misako sat up rubbing her daughters back. Kissing the top of her head. "As much as I want to tear raz's head off right now he is right, heartbreak takes time to heal, but from my experience just don't block your heart off to new experiences or you'll end up losing the one who really loves you" Misako gently helping Yuki to the edge of the bed as she got Yuki's crutches ready for her.

"I won't leave, want to come help me? I can show you all the things Alison wouldn't have understood last time" Misako sat up rubbing her daughters back. Kissing the top of her head. "As much as I want to tear raz's head off right now he is right, heartbreak takes time to heal, but from my experience just don't block your heart off to new experiences or you'll end up losing the one who really loves you" Misako gently helping Yuki to the edge of the bed as she got Yuki's crutches ready for her.

Raz grins and says" yes i'm am bad guy but remember this it's the ones that you don't see coming that bite the hardest and had you killed me should one them come you wouldn't be able to kill them all so do keep that in mind". " anyways the pain killed have another 8 hours so make the most of it and have something to eat and drink with the vits so they help you heal quick". Raz fades into the darkness at this point.

Yuki
latest

SHe just looked at her mother as she was at the edge of the bed as she just looked at her crutches as she grabbed for them" do we have to walk far" she asked as she just looked at her mother as she was waiting on her mother" um momma what are you going show me like cooking and stuff" she asked" i mean i never learn how to cook or bake" she say as she walked toward her mother" so are ya gonna teach me how to cook please i mean everytime i cook i burn the food" she say pouting as she just following her mother her arms was hurting' man i hate the crutches it hurts' she thought Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Dorian covered his mouth and nose as blood ran between his fingers. "Don't you have anything more....well with more material?" His face turned bright red just thinking of her in that. "I would love to take her to the pool and swim. It would be nice to see how she reacts in the pool"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
"Not really, I come from a hot area in Japan. Is it too much?" SHe asked, holding the bikini up. It was black and gold "Aqua can wear a babygro"

"I'm a kitten compared to my wife, well I'm more brutal in comparison but she's almost killed me before" Misako winked, pulling her top down to reveal the I shaped scar in the middle of her chest. "Rammed an I beam right in" smiling as she helped Yuki to the kitchen "well of course I can show you, I just hope you don't cook like your mother used to cook..." Misako laughing nervoulsy. "After that I'll help you bathe"

Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Dorian wiped his nose blushing "of course, just something appropriate for aqua, and I really can't wait to see you in that to be honest" Dorian changing into his swimming trunks as quickly as he could. Slipping some sandals on and a tank top. Shaking his head he yawned. "That reminds me I need to check in with Raz and see if he needs me to pick him anything up"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Sure" Hanako set Aqua down on the floor so she could change into her swimsuit Once she was done, she turned to Dorian "Could you tie up the back honey" she asked as Aqua started to shuffle around on her stomach.
The bikini she'd chosen clung closely to her figure

Yuki
RyVydgs.png

She just looked at her mother as she just looked at the scar as she touched it as she felt her stomach growling she was hungry as she just smiled" mama almost killed you was it a test or something was it before you got here wait bathe me" she say slightly embarrassed she just cover her face" I can't bathe by myself can I momma" she asked as she smiled" I won't I'll learn from the best can we do it after my foot heals" she asked as she was drawing a bit she was good a drawing as she just smiled" i can draw pretty good better than cooking i can cook some food but most of it i burn since i was never taught you know" she say as she just looked at her mother as she giggled at her nervous laugh" hehe" she laughed Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Dorian walked behind Hanako tying the back strap for her, making sure it wouldn't come off he tied it a little too tight. "It really does suit you, hopefully I won't have to kill anyone over you being in it"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Misako blushed "no I genuinely hated her back then, she was the only opponent that our fights ended in a draw every time until she rammed that through me and I guess that steel beam she put through my heart made me fall in love" laughing as she led Yuki to the kitchen. Getting her a chair so she wouldn't have to stand. "You can but I never got that chance to bathe you when you were little" smiling as she turned to Yuki. "Now what do you want to eat today?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Dorian walked behind Hanako tying the back strap for her, making sure it wouldn't come off he tied it a little too tight. "It really does suit you, hopefully I won't have to kill anyone over you being in it"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Misako blushed "no I genuinely hated her back then, she was the only opponent that our fights ended in a draw every time until she rammed that through me and I guess that steel beam she put through my heart made me fall in love" laughing as she led Yuki to the kitchen. Getting her a chair so she wouldn't have to stand. "You can but I never got that chance to bathe you when you were little" smiling as she turned to Yuki. "Now what do you want to eat today?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger comes in and sees haniko in a swim suit and says" Who ever picked this knows their stuff but enough of that i'm not here to make you feel odd and such i'm here for do kun it's to do with supplies for raz and since he can't come out for a while due to work he gave me a list to give to him".

Yuki
giphy.gif

she just looked at her mom as she just was sitting in the chair" um sandwitch" she say as she just looked at her mother" you can bathe me if you want momma i don't mind" she say as she just smiled" we missed out on a lot of things but your here now so you can take care of me now i glad i have two mom's i mean i never thought i had a mother i thought i was always alone but now i have a big sister and two moms who care of me i have a family so i want to know you guys more thanks for helping with my foot and with the love problem i'm okay though i still feel sad but your helping me to get better" she say as she just sit in the chair as she watch her mother" momma why did you hated mama at first" she asked" sorry i'm trying to get to know you" she say as she just was running a hand over her scar as she sighed she looked sad Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Hanako scooped Aqua up before placing her on the changing table. With deadly efficiency, Aqua was changed from her sleepsuit into a babygro and picked up into Hanako's arms. Aqua squealed with joy before leaning forwards and giving Hanako a kiss with sticky, sloppy lips.
"Awww, you're just too cute." She placed her little girl on the bed before slipping into her bikini bottoms and a sundress. Once again she picked Aqua up and recieved another kiss.

Dorian laughed as he watched Hanako and aqua "that she is, just don't start drooling like aqua does though, it may be gross Hanako" still laughing as he took the list. Turning to Tiger he took a deep breath "anything unusual on this list I should know about tiger?" Dorian touching a horn on his head seeing if it was time to grind them down a bit again. "Hanako, what kind do you think aqua is? A puffer fish?" He joked as he winked at her. "That reminds me, when are me and the lab rat going to go drinking again? Do I need to drag the dragon from his cave?"

Misako started laugh as she got another chair and a small table as she set everything up so Yuki could get to it. "Okay okay calm down dear" wiping the tears from her eyes as she tried to breath. "We are going to start with how to prepare the fish okay?" Taking Yuki's hands in her own she started to show her how to cut the sling from the tuna then into cutlets. "Yuki dear can I ask you something?" Misako pausing as she looked at Yuki "who do you think is the scariest hybrid or human in this facility?" She asked as she stood up the get a portable burner and a pan.
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
IMG_3105.JPG

She just looked at her mother as she looked scared she just looked down putting down the knife as her hand was shaking as she was trying to control her panic attack she just calmed down a bit" yeah I'm scared of Dorian and Hanako I like tóko she do experiments on me but not to hurt me Dorian and hanako usually hurt me with the scary experiment I try to hide from them but I have some people that try to protect me from the scary experiment" she say cutting the fish the way her mom taught her she was a quick learner" momma who are you scared of" she asked as she just looked at the fish she cooked" are you scared of anything momma" she asked as she was kicking her good foot on the other chair as she giggled she looked like she was having fun making the food
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Dorian laughed as he watched Hanako and aqua "that she is, just don't start drooling like aqua does though, it may be gross Hanako" still laughing as he took the list. Turning to Tiger he took a deep breath "anything unusual on this list I should know about tiger?" Dorian touching a horn on his head seeing if it was time to grind them down a bit again. "Hanako, what kind do you think aqua is? A puffer fish?" He joked as he winked at her. "That reminds me, when are me and the lab rat going to go drinking again? Do I need to drag the dragon from his cave?"

Misako started laugh as she got another chair and a small table as she set everything up so Yuki could get to it. "Okay okay calm down dear" wiping the tears from her eyes as she tried to breath. "We are going to start with how to prepare the fish okay?" Taking Yuki's hands in her own she started to show her how to cut the sling from the tuna then into cutlets. "Yuki dear can I ask you something?" Misako pausing as she looked at Yuki "who do you think is the scariest hybrid or human in this facility?" She asked as she stood up the get a portable burner and a pan.
Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger smiles gently and then says" Yeah the are some ingredients can only be found in a special shop, the man inside though is a little creepy so i thought i should give you an heads up i'm sure you've heard of a moon flower, i also need you to get binja tranques and some likindo pain killers and some forest vits, but i also need you to get some other stuff to be ordered for him so he can come deal with it later". " As for when he can come out next it should be in a couple of weeks, and i feel you as much as i love women sometimes it's a little to much to deal with".

Hanako carried Aqua over, resting the girl on her hip "Do you want to give your daddy a kiss?" she asked Aqua who was now stretching out like a snake towards Dorian "Ok. I'll lift you up" With that, she lifted the little girl up enough for Aqua to plant a sticky, wet kiss on Dorian's cheek. WHen she was done, Aqua gave a happy smile and a little giggle. Hanako smiled too, placing Aqua back on her hip with a kiss.
"I think she may be a fox hybrid of some sort"

"You should meet Dorian again, I ripped him apart last time we had met" giggling as mixed some batter up to go with the tuna. "Anything that you would like to with the tuna? I usually use fresh lemons and pepper" Misako explained as she made the batter into balls then put them in the oven. Pausing she put a finger on her chin trying to think. Crossing her arms she leaned back against the counter and looked at Yuki. Sighing she knelt down to Yuki's ear. "If I'm afraid of anything it's being vulnerable, but I am because I have Ryu, you, and Ali"
Texangamer Texangamer

Dorian shivered as aqua kissed him "thank you sweetly, why don't you and mommy go to the pool and I'll be right behind you two soon" Dorian smiling as he gently nuzzled against aquas face then kissed her cheek. Leaning down he kissed Hanako. "And I'll even play with mommy" he whispered in Hanakos ear. Turning back to tiger he reviewed the list. "I figured he would ask for some things that are hard to get....wanna go for a beer tomorrow night?" He asked as he sighed "Raz always treated the other staff life bugs....I respect him but I am in charge of eliminating the escaped hybrids"

"You should meet Dorian again, I ripped him apart last time we had met" giggling as mixed some batter up to go with the tuna. "Anything that you would like to with the tuna? I usually use fresh lemons and pepper" Misako explained as she made the batter into balls then put them in the oven. Pausing she put a finger on her chin trying to think. Crossing her arms she leaned back against the counter and looked at Yuki. Sighing she knelt down to Yuki's ear. "If I'm afraid of anything it's being vulnerable, but I am because I have Ryu, you, and Ali"
Texangamer Texangamer

Dorian shivered as aqua kissed him "thank you sweetly, why don't you and mommy go to the pool and I'll be right behind you two soon" Dorian smiling as he gently nuzzled against aquas face then kissed her cheek. Leaning down he kissed Hanako. "And I'll even play with mommy" he whispered in Hanakos ear. Turning back to tiger he reviewed the list. "I figured he would ask for some things that are hard to get....wanna go for a beer tomorrow night?" He asked as he sighed "Raz always treated the other staff life bugs....I respect him but I am in charge of eliminating the escaped hybrids"

Tiger sighs and says" that's not strictly true it's just he's not used to having this much freedom or expecting to much from people so he's and above all he's used to being threatened by people hq and it was only a few days or so ago he was attacked by the members of his old prison, but i do agree he can be cold as ice or sly when it comes to others i don't think he even realizes it sometimes because that's how he's learned to defend him". " I'm cool with coming out with you and if you want to help him with the new project remember you have to keep hush hush to the others with both of you working on it i'm sure it can be down in a week".

"I don't mind helping but I'm surprised he hasn't ran anymore tests on me, I'm not exactly a normal hybrid" Dorian laughing as he stretched. "You smell like Misako, don't tell me you and her....." a slight amount of fear in his eyes.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back