RP HERE

Misako laughed and kissed Ryus cheek "I forgive you Ryu, but you are taking care of Alison today, I need a break for a bit from the kids, plus if you do we can play some tonight if you want" winking at Ryu before she started laughing Looking over at Tiger. "I'd appreciate that but I'm not sure I would feel it, they can't even give me shots unless they inject it into the muscles inside my mouth" giggling as she set her weights down. Standing above Tigers head, spotting him, her hands ready to grab the weights just in case. "Well I doworkout every day so it isn't that big of a surprise, you aren't bad yourself, I wonder which of us can bench more?" A sly grin on her face.

Yuki just looked at the guy as she was using her crutches as she smiled" nice to meet you mister my name is Yuki" she say" well my mom usually take care of me i just met her today" she say as she just looked at him" i doubt you know where my room is" she say as she just wanted to stay with her mom" um can you take me to my mom's room since i can't stay alone" she say" yaaay" she say as she just looking at her mom storm out as she looked down" i kinda wanted to watch my momma train but i guess i go to my moms room"

Eliza just smiled as she was looking for her master as she walked to the clinic as her specks was bothering her as she bump into the wall" ow ow ow" she say as she just smiling" hey there master what ya doing" she asked she just rubbed her eyes as she saw a girl with crutches as she just looked around" what happen to her" she asked

Akira groaned and she looked at Raz "Hmm Raz i'm sorry about while ago...i didn't know if i could trust you" she said and she hugged him before she sighed " I'm so stupid" she said and she drooped.

Tiger grins and then scans over her before continuing his reps and says" I wonder indeed but what are the steaks so i know what i'm in for"?

Raz smiles and gently strokes her head says" Wow i'm surrounded by troublesome women but i suppose life would be boring if there wasn't something to get me riled up, as for you yuki i wouldn't advise sleeping in the same bed as your mum with a broken food what if she rolls on to you and such". ' karma sure is a bitch that's what you get for throwing me under the bus to save your own skin and once i talk yuki i'll make sure to keep you at arms length from now'.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Pinra thinks for a moment then says" I don't know but i'll cook some food for us then you can chat and what not till she falls asleep".

Last edited:
Alison
latest

Alison just woke up as she saw it was morning as she was rubbing her eyes she wanted her mommy as she yawned as she saw ryu" auntie ryu mommy still on her date" she asked as she just looked at her" i'm hungry can we go eat something I want pancakes" she say as she poked ryu she looked up to ryu and misako as her aunts she just giggled" can we go play too i miss mommy" she whined a little bit as she yawned

Yuki

Yuki just looked at her" i do still like you i do love you it just your older than me i mean i'm just not ready to date yet my heart is telling me i'm not ready can we please be friends i just want to get to know you first before i date you" she say" since we only met yesterday" she say as she blushed as she was messing with her fingers" i didn't mean to hurt you i'm a horrible person" she say as she just looked down at her foot as she just sighed she was laying on the bed as she was trying to relax she just yawned the medicine was making her a bit sleepy Tsutarji Tsutarji

"I suppose if it were to be a contest I'd want my daughters cared for, I'm sure you've seen my and ryus medical files by now, but I guess if you win you can pick" Misako told tiger as she stepped back starting to stretch. "Ready little kitty?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu yawned and she nodded "of course little one" she said and she walked to the kitchen and she began to cook Alison her pancakes and she smiled happily "hmm this is gonna be a good morning " she said..

Alya nodded and she smiled at Yuki "Ok yuki...we can be friends " she said hugging her and she giggled before she got up "See you later" she said giving her a hug then she sat down and sleep in a chair.
Texangamer Texangamer

"I suppose if it were to be a contest I'd want my daughters cared for, I'm sure you've seen my and ryus medical files by now, but I guess if you win you can pick" Misako told tiger as she stepped back starting to stretch. "Ready little kitty?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Tiger half sighs and says" i'm already partly taking of yuki and i don't like your other one and as for ryu do you really think she'd be ok with such a thing i mean i just over a little flirting from being she got really mad and jelly".

Pinra smirked and says" I can tell why she pisses some people off getting rejected is part of life she's lucky your sweet and didn't tell her to get stuffed like many would of, anyways it looks as though your about to fall asleep so lets head back to your room".

Alison
images

She just looked at her auntie as she smiled she just eat her food as she saw the food was burnt she just coughed as she pretended to enjoy" all done" she say eating as she was bored" when is mommy coming back i miss her" she say as she just looked at her babysiter as she smiled looking around her place" i wanna play" she say as she was missing her mother and her sister she was pouting" i want sissy and mommy" she whined as she just sighed as she was rubbing her eyes Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ryu wanted to cry as well, she hated being alone with Alison "Of course..i miss them too..." she said and she hugged her before she kissed her neck " Its ok....mommy is coming back soon she's spending time with Ali...." she said and she cried " I'm sorry i can't cook i just...not feeling like myself..." she said and she groaned , she felt a growing wet ness in her lower regions. " Alison lets go play" she said smiling at her.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
aib_cap3.jpg

she just looked at her as she had tears in her eyes" you don't like me do you" she say tears coming down her face" why ryu not feeling like yourself" she say hiccuping as she just was playing with her toys she kinda knew she was hated it really hurt her feelings she just played with some blocks as she was sad she just was building a castle as she smiled' yay' she thought" why don't you like me" she cried" i'm only four i thought you like me cause ali and misako is my babysiter now i'm alone all over again" she cried she cried hard" WAAAAAAAAAAH" she say as she just ran out of the room as she was sad she just went to her secret hideout her secret door only she can hide in she was crying she was still be heard" i want mommy" she say laying on the floor" she say crying Tsutarji Tsutarji

Last edited:
Ryu gasped and she looked at her "What Alison...i do like you..its just..i miss Misako...shes my wife..and i love her ...she always there with me and today is kind sad for me " she said picking her up and she hugged her "You can't hide from me this is my house" she said and she looked into her eyes " I love you ....i never ever said i hated you..." she said hugging her and she cried on her shoulders and she shivered "Please don't cry i love you Alison" she whimpered
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
02072007g.jpg

SHe just looked up at her as she just was getting hugged by her" you love me why auntie sad" she say as she just tilt her head as she just wipe her tears" hehe how did you find me" she say as she just was on her aunt she was getting carried" can we play with blocks i don't like when your sad" she just holding onto her" i don't like being alone it feels like when daddy left me here my real mommy died and i read in my file from mommy office ssssssh don't tell her that my daddy was a drunk i don't know what that means" she say as she just smiled looking at her auntie" can you and misako be my auntie" she say hiccuping from crying Tsutarji Tsutarji

"I'm pretty confident that I'll win so there's no reason for her or me to worry about what you pick when you win, but just so you know I'm not doing anything harmful to myself or my loved ones" Misako finished stretching as she looked at the weights "so you ready to do this?" She asked as she added another five hundred pounds to the bar.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"I'm pretty confident that I'll win so there's no reason for her or me to worry about what you pick when you win, but just so you know I'm not doing anything harmful to myself or my loved ones" Misako finished stretching as she looked at the weights "so you ready to do this?" She asked as she added another five hundred pounds to the bar.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Tiger smiles ever so slightly and then gives a look to say, well it's you that will have to explain this if i do win, but why not then he adds another 500 k then leans back now fully ready and waits for misiko to start. ' i'll silently break the limited to win after all i don't want to be looking after that pain in the ass as well as yuki'.

"I won't be explaining anything, but then again I am a sore loser" Misako lifting the weight up over her head then dropping it to the floor, the room trembling as the weight hit the floor.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"I won't be explaining anything, but then again I am a sore loser" Misako lifting the weight up over her head then dropping it to the floor, the room trembling as the weight hit the floor.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Tiger isn't fazed at all then gives a look to say i almost feel sorry for ryu but then again it wouldn't be fun if the stakes weren't high. he slowly squeezing the slightly crooked bar back into place then after a minutes give or take it's back in place then starts to bench it but not to fast or slow it almost seems like he was is half in half out of the challenge.

"I'm not asking for a whole from you if I win you know" Misako adding another 500 to the weights, appearing to struggle as she lifted them over her head and dropped them on the floor once more. "Cmon kitty you have to do better" she teased as she watched him.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"I'm not asking for a whole from you if I win you know" Misako adding another 500 to the weights, appearing to struggle as she lifted them over her head and dropped them on the floor once more. "Cmon kitty you have to do better" she teased as she watched him.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Tiger puts the same then still continues to look weaker and doing it slowly, but he knows exactly what he's doing and sees no need to rush yet given he's not over his limit of 1.1 k with out the overdrive

Last edited:
Misako blushed as she leaned over tugging on her top "in starting to get a little sweaty, is it hot in here?" She asked as she slid another ton onto the weights, looking down she sighs and flips a switch, a bar attached to a machine with digital numbers on it. "Let's cut the crap, put your maximum weight in this machine, I'll enter the same, after we lift it we can decide the winner" punching numbers in she stepped back, her body morphing, becoming more shark like. As steam rolled off her body she struggled to lift the weight system, only able to do one rep.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Misako blushed as she leaned over tugging on her top "in starting to get a little sweaty, is it hot in here?" She asked as she slid another ton onto the weights, looking down she sighs and flips a switch, a bar attached to a machine with digital numbers on it. "Let's cut the crap, put your maximum weight in this machine, I'll enter the same, after we lift it we can decide the winner" punching numbers in she stepped back, her body morphing, becoming more shark like. As steam rolled off her body she struggled to lift the weight system, only able to do one rep.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger slyly grins and says" i do feel heat but it takes a hell of a lot to make me uncomfortable and you say you want to do my max ay i don't if that's such a good idea for you it would be a shame to not enjoy your embrace to the fullest because your arms and such are all messed up, you've done pretty well to be able to lift this much and i do don't say that to many people".

"A bets a bet...." Misako stood off to the side waiting for him to go. "Well you may be king of the jungle but I'm the queen of the sea" Misako grinned as she she stretched her body out.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
"A bets a bet...." Misako stood off to the side waiting for him to go. "Well you may be king of the jungle but I'm the queen of the seat" Misako grinned as she she stretched her body out.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
tiger grins and says" Alright then i'll play but just remember you had a chance to back out, so if ryu gets mad when i enjoy my time with you i'm not going to be around to explain after". He gets up and puts 1.1 kg on and then his eyes glow and some clicking noises can be heard then he gets back on the machine and carefully pushes up the weight not waiting to overheat his circuits and struggles to lift it but some how manages.

Misako growls angrily, she was outdone by .003 kg. Sighing she reverted to normal. "Alright....what do you want since I lost to you?" Sitting down on a bench as she wiped her face off and hung the towel over her head. "I'm really going to have to cook my ass off if he's a pervert...." she mumbled under her breath.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu sighed and she looked at her and she giggled " Yes Me and Misako are your Aunties" she said and she kissed her head " Oh Little Alison that was my favorite spot to hide when i was a dragon to hide away from everyone" she said and she sighed "So wanna play" she asked hugging her.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
363331.jpg

She just looked at her auntie as she just smiled" i wanna play with blocks i like blocks" shse say as she was looking at her aunt she was excited about playing with the blocks and playing with her aunt" yay we get to play" she say as she just looked at her" i like the hididn't place it fun" she say as she giggled" when will mommy and sisy come back and other auntie come back i miss them" she say as she was purring as she just giggled" auntie play with me" she say as she smiled Tsutarji Tsutarji

Misako growls angrily, she was outdone by .003 kg. Sighing she reverted to normal. "Alright....what do you want since I lost to you?" Sitting down on a bench as she wiped her face off and hung the towel over her head. "I'm really going to have to cook my ass off if he's a pervert...." she mumbled under her breath.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Tiger grins and says" let's try dating i've always wanted to give it a go but never found the right partner
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger though about it walks over and then leans in and says" thanks for the eye candy and second of all let's go on a date, i'll adapt it to how i see you when you meet me at the front gates at one o'clock, but before that please turn around so i can prove my other point that you will enjoy it".

"Sorry sweets daddy didn't mean to make you sneeze" Dorian told aqua as she rubbed Hanakos bottom "maybe you two should take a bath before go out, although it is just morning"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
Aqua stared at Dorian before sneezing again, this time looking confused at where the sound came from before crying and holding her hands out for a hug. Hanako wrapped her up close, giving her a kiss on the head

Users who are viewing this thread