RP HERE

Yuki
29129510.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she smiled she was blushing a bit" thanks for teaching me how to cook fish" she say as she just looked at her" MMMMM fresh lemons sounds good on the fish" she say as she was looking around" thanks momma i can't wait for the fish to come out of the oven they gonna be good" she say as she just smiled as she totched her mother" you can teach me how to be strong like you are" she asked as she just smiled" i like lemons a lot on my tuna and fish" she say as she just looked at her mother" i'm ready to eat i'm starve is it done yet" she whined a bit as she giggled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"I don't mind helping but I'm surprised he hasn't ran anymore tests on me, I'm not exactly a normal hybrid" Dorian laughing as he stretched. "You smell like Misako, don't tell me you and her....." a slight amount of fear in his eyes.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

tiger grins and says" Oh so your say your don't mind i'll let him know, and no we didn't but i did have fun testing her i wonder what sort of reactions i can continue to get out of her she's an interesting women".

"I don't use the oven, this is the hard part so watch carefully " Misako blew Yuki a kiss as she sliced up three lemons with such precision it was almost scary. Tossing them into the pan with some red wine. Grabbing a spatula she put the cutlets in the pan seering both sides as she cooked the cutlets. Misako had put on a bandana to keep her hair back. The veracity of how she was cooking made her look like a warrior. The aroma of the tuna filling the air in the kitchen, the smell intoxicating.
Texangamer Texangamer

Dorian smiled and started to laugh "you know Misako may have ripped my arms off and broke most of my ribs but the one you have to worry about is Ryu, she's the real demon, a first generation dragon hybrid, one of two of I'm correct" laughing as he leaned against the doorway. "Don't tease Misako too much or you'll wake the beast up tiger"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Yuki
IMG_3106.GIF
She just looked at her mother cooking as she smiled" whoa so cooool" she say as she was watching" how did you learn how to cook momma mmmm tuna" she say hearing her stomach growl again as she was watching her mother cooking her food as she yawned a bit" do mama really cook that bad" she asked as she looked at the food that was cooking she felt a bit of pain on her foot" owie" she whined Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako pulled the tuna from the pan, playing the tuna she put a slice of lemon ontop of the three slices and drizzled the sauce ontop of it. Setting the plate down with some sweet bread balls and a lemon dipping sauce. Setting down a small glass of the wine for Yuki to taste. Looking at Yuki's expression she giggled "your mom isn't terrible anymore but before I helped, her foot was like a poison, the first time she cooked I was bed ridden for three days." Laughing as she put the leftovers on a plate for herself. "Don't tell Ryu I let you have a little wine" she whispered.
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
IMG_3108.JPG
She just tasted the wine as she just coughed a bit" yuck that horrible I won't tell it be our little secret momma the food is great" she say" I can try mama food I guess" she say she loved the food it tasted so good" it tastes so good momma I love everything your a great cook" she say as she smiled" can you teach me more tomorrow" she say" what's your favorite food and color" she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Hanako nodded before leaving to the pool with Aqua "Who's my good baby girl?" Once they reached the pool. Hanako removed her sundress befoe climbing into the pool with Aqua. Aqua seemed amazed by the water and reached out to it with a tender, pudgy hand.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"I don't use the oven, this is the hard part so watch carefully " Misako blew Yuki a kiss as she sliced up three lemons with such precision it was almost scary. Tossing them into the pan with some red wine. Grabbing a spatula she put the cutlets in the pan seering both sides as she cooked the cutlets. Misako had put on a bandana to keep her hair back. The veracity of how she was cooking made her look like a warrior. The aroma of the tuna filling the air in the kitchen, the smell intoxicating.
Texangamer Texangamer

Dorian smiled and started to laugh "you know Misako may have ripped my arms off and broke most of my ribs but the one you have to worry about is Ryu, she's the real demon, a first generation dragon hybrid, one of two of I'm correct" laughing as he leaned against the doorway. "Don't tease Misako too much or you'll wake the beast up tiger"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger smiles and says" I get their very strong but i'm not so worried about either of them, after seeing what raz did to goons from old house with out transforming, i've yet to see him transform but from what he told me sea dragons lack the brutal power other dragons but they are insanely fast and a nasty freeze type breath attack and can channel to their claws and tail and uses it as armour due to living in the depths of the ocean". " As for me i have large range of stuff to protect my self one of them neurotoxin bullets".

Last edited:
"Well I should probably go and meet Hanako before she gets mad at me, don't forget we are having drinks tomorrow!" Dorian yelled Ashe ran down the hall. Upon reaching the pool area he left a trail of clothes and sandals as he dove into the deep in. Surfacing behind Hanako he grabbed her hips and popped up spewing water on the back of Hanako she head. "There you two are!" He exclaimed and began to laugh.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

-------

With a smile on her face until Yuki asked what her favorite food was. Looking down her smile faded. "To be honest with you Yuki I don't think you want to know what I like to eat but my favorite color is red" her smile coming back as she tipped the bottle of wine back drinking it. "Of course I can teach you more, tomorrow I'll show you how to cook chicken" laughing as she tried to dodge the food question, knowing very well that after fighting and killing so many she enjoyed the taste of other hybrids more than anything else.

Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
847b4ceaf6e3328b6d961af005c7c4a200292562_hq.gif

she just looked at her mother as she smiled" oh okay that okay" she say as she smiled as she smiled looking at her mother as she just finished the food" i'm done momma" she say as she got her crutches' okay how am i going to put the plate in the kitchen whe was trying to think" anyways what are we gonna do now" she asked as she just yawned a bit" can we take a bath now once your done wth the wine" she say as she was playing with her powers" um momma i was thinking maybe tiger or raz can do a test on me i want to know where my electric powers came from i'm thinking my hearing aid the scientist got me deaf but i can hear again i got a device i can hear the coclea implant it works raz helped me to hear" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"That's fine dear, but I'm going with you to see them with you" Misako put the empty bottle down, her face flushed red as she headed towards the bath. "Lets go darling, maybe one day I'll tell you my favorite food" laughing as she stumbled to the bathroom leaving a trail of clothes. Laughing she laid down in the bath and turned the water on letting it run over her. "There is a possibility that I have drank too much wine"
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
IMG_3107.JPG
She just giggled as she was taking her clothes off as she smiled as she went into the tub struggling to as she got in. As she looked at her mother" hehe are you drunk momma" she asked as she was playing with the water she just looked around" you don't have to come with me for the test if you don't want to" she say as she just yawned" the wine tasted nasty though I like juice" she say ti her mom" and soda they taste good" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Really what kind of soda kiddo?" Misako laughing as she pulled Yuki to her chest looking at the scar on her. "I guess we are one in the same, but you still have your innocence " Misako said as she put her arms around Yuki holding her closer. "Yuki do you really want to know what my favorite thing to eat is?" Resting her head on Yuki's shoulder.
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
Misaka.Mikoto.full.1342932.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" i like Dr Pepper it's my favorite" she say as she just looked she just saw her mother looking at the scar on her as smiled" um.... you don't have to tell me momma if you don't want to" she say as she just was laying on her mother chest as she just giggled" what your favorite wine or drink" she asked as she just looked around as she was enjoying her time with her mother" can we watch a scary movie when we get back to the room" she say as she just smiling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Of course we can, what kind of scary movie though?" Misako asked as she started to wash Yuki's stomach. Thinking for a moment she smiled "to be honest with you I like tea, not any particular brand or kind though" tracing a finger over Yuki's scar before she leaned down to Yuki's ear. "Don't let this scare you Yuki but I like to eat other hybrids, I would never eat you, Ali, or Ryu of course but....I'm really a terrible person, killing and devouring my opponents is what I love to do"
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
latest

SHe just looked at her mom as she just felt uncomfortable with her scar as she just sighed" um whatever you like momma i never seen a scary movie before" she say as she jusg giggled a little" your eat people that cool that not scary i seen worse" she say" your not a horrible person" she say as she just looked at her mother" are you emberessed by your scars" she say looking down as she was emberessed by her scars" sorry" she say looking around as she just was giggling she was ticklish on her stomach" hehehe that tickles momma" she say laughing Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Touch them, each of them you could say is a memory of every time I fought Ryu....but wait how is eating people cool? Have you ever seen any of the files from the last....? Well I guess not" laughing as she tickled Yuki more. "Well we could watch.....I know the movie I just can't seem to remember the name"
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
mikoto-misaka-2397.jpg

she just looked at her mother" it tickles momma" she say laughing as she just smiled as she looked at her mom" i'm ticklish momma" she say" okay lets go to watch a movie yay" she say as she just looked at her mother" are you ticklish momma" she say as she just looked at her as she was smiling as she was glad that she was going to met her big sister" um when can i meet my big sister i want to meet her" she whined a llittle as she was laughing she was very ticklish she couldn't help it she touched her scars as she looked at it" did it hurt i mean sometimes my scars hurts" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"Only the one in the middle of my chest" Misako hugged Yuki tightly and giggled as she. Kissed the top of her head. "Just let me wash your ears and we can get out and watch the movie okay?" Gently pushing Yuki's ears own she got them wet and started to clean them. "No I'm not ticklish honey, but i think I'll make us some pop corn for the movie" looking at Yuki she imagined how different their life could have been if they had stayed together.
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
IMG_3112.PNG
She just smiled when her mother washed her cat ears as she started to blush a bit" yaaaay popcorn" I wonder if we stayed together what I been like" she say" um momma if you knew I was alive back then what have you named me" she asked" i just wanna know i just don't know my real name momma" she say" the doctors name me yuki so do you remember my real name from back than" she asked as she just looked at her as her ears was getting washed as she was enjoying the bath" thanks momma for giving me a bath um you have to get my cruthes" she say as she smiled​

"I'm glad that you are enjoying it Yuki, but I would have named you kurumi" Misako helped her stand up as she started to dry her off. "You know Yuki if you ever need help with anything or have a problem you can't solve you can always come to me, I'll try my best to help you now that you are with me" giggling as she draped the towel over Yuki's head ruffling her hair as she dried it.
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
Misaka.Mikoto.full.1039464.jpg

She just looked at her mother" that's a nice name it's better than yuki to be honest i don't really like the name that was given to me by the doctors" she say" um.... do i continue my homeschooling or not please say no cause i don't like school " she say" raz tried to teach me how to do math problems i gave up" she giggled as she was giggling as she was getting her hair dried she was purring a bit" thanks for helping me momma" you can help me in math i'm sorta homeschooled i'm not sure really i guess raz was homeschooling me a bit do i have to continue momma i don't like school at all" she say pouting a bit as she saw her pajamas as she gigled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"Yes you have to continue school, math is used in everything, even cooking" Misako laughed as she threw the towel over her shoulder and started rubbing Yuki's ears as she dried herself off. "If you would like then I can start calling you karumi, and I know why you don't like tax teaching you at this point, so....I guess Ryu can teach you she is the smart one"
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
eb49e1ab9ee7fc6159a1cc50e6e06676.jpg

She just sighed as she giggled as her ears was dried" okay i continue school even though it's boring and yea I like you call me by my real name" she say smiling as she looked at her mom" so movies I can't wait and mama can teach me homeschool me" she say smiling happily as she put her shirt on as she giggled" i like my name momma Karumi is a nice name" she say as she just needed help with her pants" um momma can help me with my pants i can't do it" she say as she felt emberessed Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"At least you could put your underwear on by yourself" Misako told Latino as she got her pajama bottoms and helped her put them on. Slipping Karumis tail through the hole in the pants she stood up. "Okay lets go get some popcorn and we will put the movie on" smiling she picked up Karumi and stroked her tail. "Hey sweety have you ever....well d have you ever....you're still a virgin right?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back