RP HERE

Karumi
latest

She just looked at her mom" you mean if i had sex nope i'm still a virgin" she say as she just looked at her mom as she was getting carried as she just laughed a little bit" thanks momma" she say as she looked around as they was going back to the kitchean for the popcorn" Yay popcorn than movie" she say as she just looked around she was a little hyper as she giggled as she was moving her tail around as she was getting carried as she was enjoying her time with her mother" when my foot feels better can we go and train or something oh what you do if i do someathing bad" she asked" do you ground me or something" she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Id spank you" Misako said quickly as got a bag of pre-made popcorn and headed back to her room slipping into some of her workout clothes. "I have to go out for a bit tomorrow so I'll be leaving you with an old friend okay? He just transferred in" Misako laid down next to Karumi and cuddled up to her. "Mhm.....training sounds good to me, I'll start you out easy, but I see you haven't shocked me lately"

Tatsu yawned as he walked into Misakos room and sat on the corner of the bed looking at Karumi. Tatsu was from the first facility and the lead doctor there. "Hello Misako, this must be Karumi, she doesn't look well" he sat as his ears stood up and his tail swayed behind him.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
IMG_3118.JPG
She just got scared when her mother say she spank her if she bad she never had a spanking before she just calm down as she saw a guy as she was confused who he is" okay momma wait I don't need a babysitter I'm 14" she say pouting a bit she just shocked her mom a bit as she giggled" I'm fine just a broken foot wait you know who I am um mister" she say laying on her mom cuddling with her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tatsu smiled as he brushed his crimson red hair from his face. All those years ago Tatsu had his arm bitten off by Misako in an attempt to free her. "I do, my name is Dr. Tatsu, but please just call me Tatsu" offering her his hand. "It's nice to finally meet you, your mom has been telling me a lot about you" lowering his hand he touched her foot gently, examining it. "It doesn't look too bad, Raz must have been the one who put the cast on"

"Tatsu.....pay attention, I need you to teach Karumi some since she will be home schooled, I know you know herbatology among other things" Misako sitting up as as she pulled Tatsu to her side. "Karumi Tatsu is an old friend so make sure to use your....well just try not to shock him" pinching karumi's cheek for shocking her. Laughing as she let go and let Tatsu lay down next to her. He was already in just his pajama pants. "So Karumi would you like to make a new friend?" She asked brushing some of Karumi's hair from her face so she could see it more clearly.

Karumi
00a9177ae23300c91dbaec2e3a4a3cc8.jpg

She just rubbed her check as she looked at her mother" i don't need a sitter momma i mean i'm 14 i can take care of myself and i don't need spankings plus i never had one come on i'm too old for one" she say as she was being a little bit sassy as she just was looking around as she was looking at tutsu as she smiled" what happen to your arm" she asked as she just layed down on the bed as she was grabbing her eat her popcorn as she smiled" where are you going momma why do you have to go" she asked as she was pouting a bit" momma be safe whenever your going" she say as she just looked at her momma as she she just yawned she wanted to watch the movie" momma the movie" she say rubbing her eyes she just hugged her stuffed frog she loved ryu gave her when she was little" momma do you like my froggie mama gave to me when i was little at the the time i didn't know she was my mama" she say yawning​

Last edited:
"I do but just for a bit okay" getting off the bed she sighed changing into a slim red dress. Looking through her closet she dug her heels out and slipped them on. "I know you don't need one but your foot is broken so you are going to have a babysitter" standing up she started walking towards the door. "Be good for Tatsu, oh Ryu made a good choice groggy is adorable" walking back to Karumi she kissed her forehead. "If you get scared hold onto Tatsu's arm" she said as she left. Texting tiger alright let's get this bet over with kitten

Tatsu laughed as he put a movie in and laid back "Misako ripped it off, wanna see the scar? There's even teeth marks where she bit down" sneaking a bit of the popcorn as he skipped through the credits.
Texangamer Texangamer

"I do but just for a bit okay" getting off the bed she sighed changing into a slim red dress. Looking through her closet she dug her heels out and slipped them on. "I know you don't need one but your foot is broken so you are going to have a babysitter" standing up she started walking towards the door. "Be good for Tatsu, oh Ryu made a good choice groggy is adorable" walking back to Karumi she kissed her forehead. "If you get scared hold onto Tatsu's arm" she said as she left. Texting tiger alright let's get this bet over with kitten

Tatsu laughed as he put a movie in and laid back "Misako ripped it off, wanna see the scar? There's even teeth marks where she bit down" sneaking a bit of the popcorn as he skipped through the credits.
Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger waiting his blue super car in a midnight blue top with a light grey sleeveless jacket and black trousers and shoes takes out his cell and texts back, please don't be so cold shark chan, it was you that came on to me and you did make a bet that would of put me in a awkward disposition had i lost, so it's not like i tricked you into this

"I didn't come onto you! Why are all men so hard headed!" She yelled throwing her pocketbook at his head. "I wanted a workout partner and Ryu hasn't been well! So I figured a friend would be nice" Misako stood next to the passenger side door taking a deep breath. "Sorry I just had to get that off my chest, would you mind getting the door kitten?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
ac1285b98eb72d795154da4661be18dd.jpg

She just looked at tatsu as she just looked at him as she was holding on her frog as she smiled" did it hurt momma is tough i'm going to try to be good you heard what she'll do to me if i'm bad" she say as she just looked at him as she giggled she just looked at her foot as just looked at the cast she had on she was just watching the movie as she was looking around as she had her chain she loved frogs it was her favorite stuffed toy she had as she just looked at him" i wonder what we can do" she say as she just wanted a phone" i want a phone i wander if momma will let me oh homeschooling witll be fun" she say rolling her eyes Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"I didn't come onto you! Why are all men so hard headed!" She yelled throwing her pocketbook at his head. "I wanted a workout partner and Ryu hasn't been well! So I figured a friend would be nice" Misako stood next to the passenger side door taking a deep breath. "Sorry I just had to get that off my chest, would you mind getting the door kitten?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger smiles opening to door and says" If you say so by the ways if ryu was this sick why didn't she come to raz sooner, he could of helped her speaking of which when it comes to him i need you to understand the road he walks on is full of spikes and traps therefore to protect you and others from the shadows he has to take on a certain role at times". Paused for a minutes or so then says" We can talk about the other stuff later before i forget you really do know how to please so thank you for making the effort"

"I try, but I did lose the bet so it's the least I could do" Misako climbed into the car and sat down placing her hands in her lap. "The truth is we both are sick, but we wouldn't tell Karumi or Ali that, we don't want them to know their mothers are dying" laughing with a smile as she told tiger that.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tatsu sat up looking at Karumi "it did at the time, you see I used to care for a few kids, but now most of them are dead of course due to the facilities owners" smiling he touched her cheek. "So your a cat hybrid huh? Usually your kind aren't strong but you are agile and quick on your feet" ruffling his hair "wolf type hybrids like myself aren't really the strongest either nor are we the fastest, you could call us balanced" smiling as he pet her head
Texangamer Texangamer

"I try, but I did lose the bet so it's the least I could do" Misako climbed into the car and sat down placing her hands in her lap. "The truth is we both are sick, but we wouldn't tell Karumi or Ali that, we don't want them to know their mothers are dying" laughing with a smile as she told tiger that.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tatsu sat up looking at Karumi "it did at the time, you see I used to care for a few kids, but now most of them are dead of course due to the facilities owners" smiling he touched her cheek. "So your a cat hybrid huh? Usually your kind aren't strong but you are agile and quick on your feet" ruffling his hair "wolf type hybrids like myself aren't really the strongest either nor are we the fastest, you could call us balanced" smiling as he pet her head
Texangamer Texangamer

Tiger smiles softly as they drive then says" i can't tell you what raz is working on persay but i can tell you hq would love to get their hands on it, and given it's nature i think it would be good for you and ryu but i'm not one to force things but she's a good kid and she needs you and things won't be as much fun around here if your not around as much as i do enjoy teasing you"

Karumi
images

She just looked at him as she just sighed" um i don't know why momma says i have her blood i taste like her that what momma say momma say ali blood taste like ryu" she say as she just watch the tv as she accidently shock him" oops sorry don't tell momma i shocked you i get in trouble" she say as she just looked at her as she was swinging her tail as she was scratching her ear as it was hurting Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tatsu laughed at her reaction to shocking him. "Don't worry about it we are watching a horror movie I expected to be shocked a few times" turning his attention to Karumi rubbing her ears. Gently reaching up he moved her hand away. "Karumi how long have your ears been hurting?" He asked as he pulled a lab small flashlight from his lab coat and peered into her ear shining the light in.
Texangamer Texangamer

"You don't have to tell me" Misako looked over at tiger. "To where are we going and what do you have planned for me tonight?" She asked as she looked down at her arms and started to rub some lotion on her skin. "Geese I just got out of the bath and I'm already starting to dry out...." she muttered to herself. Looking back to tiger "you know for a date you haven't complimented me much"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
I+m+sure+there+are+people+with+a+lot+more+pics+_1d5f6ffc658c54b58bf95e773b4b80d7.jpg

She just looked at tatsu as she just wanted to scratch her ears again as she looked at him" um a few hours it hurts" she say" when i went in the pool" she say as she kept on scratching her ears as it was hurting so much" i didn't tell momma i just forgot" she say as she just looked at him she felt him shining a light in her cat ears" um why does it hurt Tutsu it hurts" she say as she looked at him she was tired of scratching her ear so much she just wanted to stay in bed" maybe we can go to Raz too" she say as she was scratching as she was wincing in pain Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tatsu laughed at her reaction to shocking him. "Don't worry about it we are watching a horror movie I expected to be shocked a few times" turning his attention to Karumi rubbing her ears. Gently reaching up he moved her hand away. "Karumi how long have your ears been hurting?" He asked as he pulled a lab small flashlight from his lab coat and peered into her ear shining the light in.
Texangamer Texangamer

"You don't have to tell me" Misako looked over at tiger. "To where are we going and what do you have planned for me tonight?" She asked as she looked down at her arms and started to rub some lotion on her skin. "Geese I just got out of the bath and I'm already starting to dry out...." she muttered to herself. Looking back to tiger "you know for a date you haven't complimented me much"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

tiger smiles as he glances at her skin from the corner of his eye and says" last time i showed you affection you got mad with me, but when i say you are very attractive and i have just the thing to help you with you dry skin i mean it and to the left of you is lotions compartment i keep one in the car just in case of times like this". Tiger chuckles just a little bit then brings his eye back to road ahead the sat nav indicates they have about four miles to go.

As for what were going don't worry it's somewhere where you can fully enjoy your self in a number of ways, a friend of mine and raz's told me about it but right now she's out of town so you'll have to wait to meet her.

Raz comes with his sheet and kit and sees tetsu and half smiles to show that he's not completely hostile even though he's not particularly fond of him either.

Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
d41c6ee029b1581447c2d281a4488b69.jpg

She just saw raz as she looked up at raz" hi Raz" she say as she was scratching her ears she couldn't stop from scratching her ears" ow ow why does it hurts so much" she asked" don't tell momma i don't want momma to know i might have a ear infection" she say as she just looked at raz as she was hurting as she looked at raz" Raz it hurts" she say as she just was whining to them" momma will be mad that i didn't tell her my ears hurts i think it started with the pool" she say" Tutsu don't tell momma she spank me for not telling her pleaaase she can't know about this" she cried Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"Hey Raz, experiments going well?" He asks as he sighs gently pulls Karumi's hands away from her ears. "Well Karumi I think you have an ear infection, I don't have my supplies with me so you'll have to have Raz check them as well so the supplies can be accounted for" stretching he stood and offered his hand to Raz. "Still mad at me about that girl?" He asked him.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Misako blushes and looks over at him trying to figure out exactly what he had planned. Her face growing a brighter red. "I-I can't exactly apply this to my whole body so....um....." hiding her face. Laughing nervously "but that doesn't mean a girl doesn't like compliments you know"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Karumi
IMG_3102.JPG
She just looked at him as she sighed she couldn't help it but to rub her ears as it hurts so much she started to cry" it hurts tatsu make the pain go away" she cried as she was trying to control her breathing as she was crying holding her frog trying to calming down as she rubbed her ears as her powers was getting out of control since she was in pain Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Hey Raz, experiments going well?" He asks as he sighs gently pulls Karumi's hands away from her ears. "Well Karumi I think you have an ear infection, I don't have my supplies with me so you'll have to have Raz check them as well so the supplies can be accounted for" stretching he stood and offered his hand to Raz. "Still mad at me about that girl?" He asked him.

Misako blushes and looks over at him trying to figure out exactly what he had planned. Her face growing a brighter red. "I-I can't exactly apply this to my whole body so....um....." hiding her face. Laughing nervously "but that doesn't mean a girl doesn't like compliments you know"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz says gently shakes his hand " They're fine but i can't go into details here if you want to know meet me at that place, as for kurumi's ears we have to go back to my lab to start the treatment and yes i'm after all i got the crap beaten out of me after i went to beach to think things over and she got to have a lot of fun and no she just sighed like it's not that important" " But i'll leave her alone for now but should she pull that crap on me again i'll find a creative way to make her suffer".

Tiger gently laughs as they drive and says" If you want i can put some more on it later and ok i'll remember that from now, and don't worry we're almost there, and even toy boys like you have a girly side it's just a question if us so called hard headed men can draw it out".

"Well I should probably go and meet Hanako before she gets mad at me, don't forget we are having drinks tomorrow!" Dorian yelled Ashe ran down the hall. Upon reaching the pool area he left a trail of clothes and sandals as he dove into the deep in. Surfacing behind Hanako he grabbed her hips and popped up spewing water on the back of Hanako she head. "There you two are!" He exclaimed and began to laugh.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
Aqua smiled and giggled when the water splashed on her "Bibi" she squealed, before splashing water at him, Hanako laughed and leant back against Dorian " Y'know, she loves the water, twice I've had to stop her diving out of my arms. I wanted you to see her first swim" Aqua looked up at her parents before sucking on her fist

Karumi
RailgunS_11_5.jpg

She was in so much pain as she felt her ears pop as she looked at raz as she was crying" raz help me please it hurts a lot I can't take it I have tell momma she kept scratching her ears as she looked at him as she wanted the pain to go away she just cover her ears with her hands" razie" she say calling him the nickname she called him" my ears" she cried in so much pain she just looked at tatsu as she couldn't take it" please it hurts i need the treatment please it hurts i want the pain to go away" she say as she just frowned hurting" momma it hurts" she cried as she felt like she was gonna pass out soon as she was nodding off a bit Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"It all is up to you, but what are we going to to do with males like you?" Laughing as she gently punched his arm. "Sorry, I haven't been on a date in a long time so I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing, but I have to say the seats in your car are comfortable" laying the seat back she rested, closing her eyes as she listened to the sound. Starting to laugh she sat up "Tiger I know I asked before but did you read my file? The part pertaining to what I enjoy eating?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tatsu sighed, going into his bag he pulled a syringe out, sticking the needle into Karumi's neck he injected the clear liquid. It was a drug used to induce sleep and dampen the senses temporarily. The side effects would be grogginess and may cause vomiting. "It's okay Tatsu and Raz will fix you, so just get some rest okay?" He whispered to Karumi. Moving her to Raz's lab. "Hey it's not my fault that you can be analytical when it comes to everything, I knew what you said was a compliment in your own way but I guess me having drank that much didn't help"

"Well I guess I'm glad that I hurried here then" Dorian said as he held his arms out to take aqua "do you wanna show daddy how you swim?" He asked as he nudged Hanako "should I really try to let her or? Kids haven't always been my best thing you know"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"It all is up to you, but what are we going to to do with males like you?" Laughing as she gently punched his arm. "Sorry, I haven't been on a date in a long time so I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing, but I have to say the seats in your car are comfortable" laying the seat back she rested, closing her eyes as she listened to the sound. Starting to laugh she sat up "Tiger I know I asked before but did you read my file? The part pertaining to what I enjoy eating?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tatsu sighed, going into his bag he pulled a syringe out, sticking the needle into Karumi's neck he injected the clear liquid. It was a drug used to induce sleep and dampen the senses temporarily. The side effects would be grogginess and may cause vomiting. "It's okay Tatsu and Raz will fix you, so just get some rest okay?" He whispered to Karumi. Moving her to Raz's lab. "Hey it's not my fault that you can be analytical when it comes to everything, I knew what you said was a compliment in your own way but I guess me having drank that much didn't help"

Tiger grins not really thinking about then then about thirty minutes or so later they get to a restaurant on the water floating but connected by wires and such and parks the car and then gets out and opens the door for misko while looking at her face so he doesn't come over as a perv and can smell the food being cooked in the background.

Raz smirks and gets to work on getting the medicines and tools ready for kurumi and says" take some of the brewed pepper mint tea before we do this and please don't say more than you need to from now on it might scare her half to death after all what's behind the tank isn't the nicest of things to look at"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back