RP HERE

Akira blusshed and she walked near him and she looked at his face " If you want....hmm sure go ahead i'm not stopping you" she whispered before she looked down at her legs and skirt "so where are we going"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akira blusshed and she walked near him and she looked at his face " If you want....hmm sure go ahead i'm not stopping you" she whispered before she looked down at her legs and skirt "so where are we going"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Raz smiles then says" alright but i'll save that for the end of the date, as for where were going next there's a place called dolphin fin it has all kinds of bags and other cool stuff", raz took the boots and pays for him and then takes them in a back and gently wraps his hand around her waist and playfully squeezes it.

Akira blushed and she looked at him, a small tiny moan came out and she looked at him "please no more" she blushed, her butt was really sensitive "Ok lets go " she said blushing, as she was really close to him. 'why is this human making me feel weak' she thought as she walked.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

yuki
hqdefault.jpg

Yuki just smiled as she hit the bed she just lay on her bed' yay' she thought" i glad i found my parents and they love me" she say as she just looked at them" thank you alya your the best" she say snuggling against her as she grabbed her arm as she wanted to be held by her Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira blushed and she looked at him, a small tiny moan came out and she looked at him "please no more" she blushed, her butt was really sensitive "Ok lets go " she said blushing, as she was really close to him. 'why is this human making me feel weak' she thought as she walked.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Raz gently nodded then lets go and slowly starts to walk towards the door and says" just out of curiosity i'm i the first guy to make you feel special it's just i don't get to see this many sides of a women on the first date"

Alya smiled at her and she snuggled up to her , she held her close " Your welcome my little Kitten" she said and she wagged her two fox tails and she hugged her close " Can i ask....what were you and Raz?" she asked yawning.
Texangamer Texangamer

Akira blushed and she nodded "You could say that" she whispered and she looked down at her feet again, " Cmon lets just go before .." she said and she ran ahead.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alya smiled at her and she snuggled up to her , she held her close " Your welcome my little Kitten" she said and she wagged her two fox tails and she hugged her close " Can i ask....what were you and Raz?" she asked yawning.
Texangamer Texangamer

Akira blushed and she nodded "You could say that" she whispered and she looked down at her feet again, " Cmon lets just go before .." she said and she ran ahead.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz quickly catches up then run a little ahead and sees the door ahead and opens it for her and then turns his head and sneezes and thinks' i wonder who could be talking about me so far i've made many foes'.

Akira drooped and she blushed a little, she went inside and she walked around for a bit " So Your Raz right the scientist?" she asked looking at him for a second and she smiled picking out a bag that had Angel wings on them "cute" she whispered
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akira drooped and she blushed a little, she went inside and she walked around for a bit " So Your Raz right the scientist?" she asked looking at him for a second and she smiled picking out a bag that had Angel wings on them "cute" she whispered
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Raz sly smirks and says" that's only one part of my life but the other parts are yet to be reshown, i wonder can you bring the old me back", raz looks at the bag and nods gently then says" do you want any earring and such".

Last edited:
"I'm glad you like it, the bottle cost me a years salary, but the breads free you know" leaning over she licked a bit of wine from the corner of Ali's mouth.

Misako stood up out of the bath, as she went to step out of the water she fell to the floor coughing blood up. "Ryu...don't you dare tell them about this, they are both so happy" Misako trailing off at the end as she passed out.
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira blushed and she looked at Raz " Huh Earring?" she asked and she nodded "Sure" she said giggling, she smiled happily before she ran over to the earring place and she smiled "How about these " she said showing him a pair.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ali blushed and she nodded " Yeah its great" she said and she blushed a little before she hugged her close "I'm glad your my girlfriend " she whispered.

Ryu gasped and she growled " No....i have to tell TOkko and Alya...they are your doctors..." she said and she picks her wife up and she hugged her "you better not die on me" she began to cry then she stopped before she laid down in the bed with her love.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"I'm glad I am too kitten" tokko leaned back letting the waiter set their food down. "Dig in its good, its spaghetti with a little tuna in it for you and I got chicken parm, hopefully it goes well with the wine"

Misako opened her eyes as she sat up. "I think Yuki's abilities are a little stronger than she thinks....it actually hurt quite a bit" laughing as she put a hand on her chest having a slight problem breathing.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ryu nodded and she giggled, her left wing drooped "its ok" she said and she put her hand on Misako's chest and she began to heal her "I learned this new ability a few days ago..." she winked.

Ali blushed and she nodded " Thank you" she said smiling and she slowly began to eat her food and she blushed deeply "its so much better than the lunch ladies food" she said.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"You haven't had your moms cooking have you?" Tokko asked as she sipped her wine, trying to relaxed a bit. The truth was she was nervous "but I'm glad that you are enjoying the food"

"Easy Ryu, I don't mind being in pain you know" Misako wincing as she laid back down looking up at Ryu. "Just enough so I can breath as well okay?"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ali blushed deeply "I'm ....Fine moms cooking is amazing " she said and she looked at Tokko before she walked over and she hugged her close " I am" she whispered and she kissed her cheek and sat beside her in the chair as she ate.

Ryu nodded and she fixed her breathing and she continued just a little before she looked at her "Ok now to heal your ....ekk " she said healing her fin and sharp parts and she healed any cuts "ah better now i can admire you beauty"

Yuki
large.gif

Yuki just looked at her as she just smiled" nothing happen we didn't do sex plus i'm too young for that" she say as she giggled as she just looked" how do i say to moms that i smoke i know it's bad but i got intruded by bad people" she say as she just looked at her girlfriend" i'm glad i found you and my parents i'm so happy to have them i thought i was always alone now i'm so happy to have a family i can't wait till i meat my big sister when she comes back" she say to her Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira blushed and she looked at Raz " Huh Earring?" she asked and she nodded "Sure" she said giggling, she smiled happily before she ran over to the earring place and she smiled "How about these " she said showing him a pair. Raz looks at them and shakes his head and then points to some blue dolphin ones and then says" say after this would you like to grab bite to eat then go to the movies i hear there's several good films on and i want to enjoy my time out here while i can".

Eliza
Rainehuman.jpg~c200

Eliza just looked at her master" what kind of info am i collecting" she asked as she blushed as she was kissed by her master as she was falling for him" master what are you doing with my glasses you know i can't see without them" she say as she hold onto them all she saw was nothing her other eye could see but it was getting worse she just sighed" please can i have my glasses back" she say as she just smiled Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Beauty?" Misako said in a questionable way, starting to laugh as she took a deep breath. "Ryu I have to ask that you don't heal my scars, some of them are memories I have of you, especially this one" Misako showed her the one in the middle of her chest. "Remember this? You rammed a metal beam right through my chest"

Tokko cut some of her food up, stabbing a piece with the most cheese and sauce on it she held it to Ali's lips. "Have some it's good too" giggling as she stroked Ali's hand.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Yuki
images

Yuki just sighed she couldn't sleep at all she just stood up as she put her jacket on she noticed her girlfriend was alsleep she just went walked out of her room as she put music on as she sighed" why can't i sleep" she say as she just looked for her mother she just felt lonely she just sat down as she was at her quite place she was at the library she was scared she had a nightmare she hated them as she saw some bullies as she was scared as they were beating her up she couldn't move as she coughed up some blood she just screamed" help" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Misako stepped into the library, walking towards Yuki. "What are you doing with my child?" She asked, smiling as the light from the moon made her fangs shine. Putting a hand on one of the backs of the bullies neck. Leaning up to his ear as she put her arms around him, licking his neck slowly "mhm.....you taste delicious, I can't wait to tear into your sweet flesh"
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
misaka.jpg

Yuki was panting hard" it's okay mom he just jealous of me" she say as she was hurt she put a hand on the wall" don't hurt him i sure he's scared" she just wipe the blood out of her mouth" i'm okay mom don't worry too much okay" she say as she fell down again " don't hurt them i think the won't mess with me again" she say as she just was pating hard she just looked at her motheer the bullies just looked at the shark lady" oooooooh so scary you dauther is worthless we used to be her friends she should die just like her best friend did" they say laughing yuki just coughed up some blood as she looked at her mother she just felt like she was going to pass out soon Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Worthless....boy when I was your age I was tearing limbs off and devouring my own kind, my wife doesn't like it when I do but I think she would understand " Misako bit into the ones arm, tearing a large chunk off with some bone. Spitting the chunk of meat on the ground she threw the boy aside heading towards the one who called Yuki worthless. "She's mine so she has worth, but you mustn't know who I am, the last facility I was at I killed everyone, I'm also able to lift one ton, I wonder how much of my strength it would take to rip you in half?" Pushing the boy to the wall she grinned. "Sit down Yuki, mommy won't kill them, yet...." laughing as she pushed the boy against the wall. "Now, lets have some fun" her lips just barely off the boys lips. "What should I rip off first? An arm? A leg? Or maybe....?" Taping the boys crotch "I'd hate for something so weak to reproduce"
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
images

Yuki looked at her mother as she just sat down as she was told to keep sitting down as she grabbed a book as she didn't want to watch the bullies to get killed she just start to pass out a bit as she didn't like when she is this way the bullies just looked scared" please don't we won't hurt your daughter anymore please we do anything Ms. Shark" he say as he just was ptrying to find a way to escape from the library he saw the girl was trying to run from the shark girl Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako backed off the boy. "Good, now don't do this to her ever again or I'll be back kids" blowing a kiss before she sat down next to Yuki. "Here honey lay your head in mommies lap" she said as she reached over rubbing Yuki's ears to try and get her to relaxe. "If you ever get scared like that you can always come sleep with me, I'll always keep my precious girl safe"
Texangamer Texangamer

Users who are viewing this thread