RP HERE

yuki
f0ebc78a8b84116b902940a47c749342ad2e619c_hq.jpg

Yuki just looked at her mom as she woke up again" i'm sorry mommy i didn't mean to worry you thanks for helping me" she say laying on her mommies lap she just was feeling a bit relaxed" can i sleep with you and mom tonight" she asked as her body was hurting as she felt like she couldn't move her leg she just snuggle" what is ali like" she asked as she nothiced she needed another bath she didn't want to Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Of course you can sleep with us" Misako told Yuki as she picked her up carrying Yuki to the bathroom. Helping Yuki with her clothes she helped her to the showers. Standing in the water with her she started to wash Yuki's face. "It's a mothers job to worry, but Ali is hyper, she's tough and at the same time she is really sweet" after she washed Yuki's face she pulled Yuki to her chest rubbing her back. "And I'll always be there to protect you"
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
ffb2e35fb8065d551414c3d9fde04cb3.jpg

Yuki just looked at her mom as she just smiled as she was to her chest" you'll protect me hehe ali is hyper" she say as she just watched her mom" will she like me i'm afraid she won't" she say as she start to smile" i do wanna sleep with alya but i'm not ready for that yet" she say laying on her mother chest she just close her eyes a bit" i feel relaxed being with you and mom" she say as she just start to pur" no more bullies that hurt me i got mommy to protect me from bad people" she say as she try to stand up as she fell down" owie" she say rubbing her ankle Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako helped Yuki to a bench, being gentle she lifted Yuki's leg, lightly touching her ankle. "It's understandable since your relationship with her is still new, so no reason to feel embarrassed about not feeling comfortable doing that yet" sighing she stood up getting a first aid kit. After drying Yuki off she wrapped bandages around her ankle. "We will have to get you an ice pack so it doesn't swell up, but I'm sure Ali will like you, she isn't judgemental, she even cried when we met again after not seeing each other for so long" standing up she went to a locker getting Yuki some fresh clothes, it was some of Misako gym clothes "the shirt may be a little big but everything else should fit, well almost but you are still young" pointing to Yuki's chest with a grin, trying to keep her smiling. "Now do I need to carry you to my bed? It isn't any trouble, especially considering how light you are"
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
youseirawstoarukagakuno.jpg

Yuki just looked at her mother as she just put the shirt on and the pants as she smiled" i'm excited about metting her my big sister" hey mom don't judge i'm still 14 um can you carry me my foot hurts" she say" i'm not heavy at al" she say she just looked at the bandage as she smiled" i wanna sleep with you" she say as she just looked at her mother as she just yawned a bit rubbing her eyes" can we watch a movie first please" she say as she looked at her as she was pouting a little bit she winced at the pain of her ankle Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako picked Yuki up as if she were a bride. Carrying Yuki to her room she sat Yuki on the bed then got some extra pillows and one for her foot. Getting an ice pack she wrapped it a towel then set her foot on the pillow. Placing the ice pack on her ankle she got a large cd case. "Pick something out in going to get us some chocolate milk. Walking over to a small refrigerator she looted two glasses then went sitting next to her daughter. "How about a scary movie?" She asked and giggled.
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
latest

yuki just looked at the chocolate milk as she smiled" um i don't do too well with scary movies " she say as she looked down" can we watch beauty and beast it's my favorite movie" she say as she just looked at her foot" or you can pick mommy just not scary" she say as she just looked at the movies her foot was really cold ' i feel bad for leaving my girlfriend but i'm not ready to sleep with her' she theought" um mommy i kinda freaked out staying with my girlfriend is it normal i mean she's my first girlfriend well my boyfriend was a jerk they kissed but i forgave my girlfriend it was an accident" she say as she just looked at her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"That isn't that surprising, when me and Ryu first started dating she wouldn't even let me shower with her, but it's fine at your age to act like that" Smiling she put in beauty and the beast and sat next to her. "It's fine to be nervous around someone when your last relationship was bad, you don't want to get hurt" placing an arm around Yuki she pulled her close and sipped on her milk. "Just take it slow but don't be afraid to tell her how you feel"
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
images

Yuki just giggled as she just looked at the tv" yeah i don't want to be hurt again i just felt lonely" she say as she just sighed" and plus she like 18 and i'm 14 i'm trying to trust myself but i'm scared to get hurt all over again she just drink her chocholate milk she just lay on her mom as she drink" thank mommy" she say as she just watched the movie she was pretty happy" so mommy what do you like i kind like baking cake i love sweets" she say as she let her hold her" was i cute baby when did they take me and come to this place when did u come here" she asked to many questions Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Slow down kiddo, I wouldn't know what you liked as a baby, they told me you died after I gave birth to you, but I only got here a couple weeks ago" patting Yuki's head she laughed at the movie "I like to cook, usually tuna or a type of fish but I can cook other things, I'm much better than the cafeteria staff or Ryu, she always burned the food and would get so mad, but I'd always eat it no matter how bad it was"
Texangamer Texangamer

Ryu ran in , she was in her underwhere and in a t-shirt "Grr who said i was bad a cooking!" she said running over and she hugged her "i'm good sometimes " she whimpered slightly before she looked at her. Alya walked in as well, she was wearing a t-shirt and some shorts and she smiled "Whats cooking?' she asked.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Eliza
Rainehuman.jpg~c200

Eliza just looked at her master" what kind of info am i collecting" she asked as she blushed as she was kissed by her master as she was falling for him" master what are you doing with my glasses you know i can't see without them" she say as she hold onto them all she saw was nothing her other eye could see but it was getting worse she just sighed" please can i have my glasses back" she say as she just smiled Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Raz looks at them and shakes his head and then points to some blue dolphin ones and then says" say after this would you like to grab bite to eat then go to the movies i hear there's several good films on and i want to enjoy my time out here while i can". Tsutarji Tsutarji

Pinra gently smiles and says" it's as i thought i need to change the specs on these and i'm going to need raz's help so as much as we don't get on unlike him it takes me a long time to make sure advanced things but in time i hope to be able to fix your eyes". He hands them back and then says" as for the other thing forget it at this stage it's to much to ask of you".

Akira looked at him and she giggled "Sure i wouldn't mind as long as i don't get raped by you tonight" she laughed and she sighed happily picked up the dolphin ones and she smiled "thank you" she said.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akira looked at him and she giggled "Sure i wouldn't mind as long as i don't get raped by you tonight" she laughed and she sighed happily picked up the dolphin ones and she smiled "thank you" she said.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Raz then remembers they have a guys section pays for the dolphin earring and then says" of course not and before i forget this shop has a guys section as well this time you choose something something for me to make it more fun".

Raz then remembers they have a guys section pays for the dolphin earring and then says" of course not and before i forget this shop has a guys section as well this time you choose something something for me to make it more fun".

Akira looked at Raz " Huh?" she asked and she drooped "What pick you out something " she said frowning and she nodded "Ok lets get going " she said smiling at him.

Akira looked at Raz " Huh?" she asked and she drooped "What pick you out something " she said frowning and she nodded "Ok lets get going " she said smiling at him.
Raz starts to get on the escalator playfully teases her and says" oh yeah this is your first time shopping with a guy, but you know you could play a long a little more". once at the top he starts to look for tops and such and when he finds a lizard t-shirt and grey jeans he heads into the changing room and changes and then comes out the t-shirt and jeans fitting perfectly on him and showing off some of his well toned body.

Akira stared for a bit thens he turned away "Nothing to see" she said looking down at her feet and she blushed deeply "So can we go now?" she asked drooping.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akira stared for a bit thens he turned away "Nothing to see" she said looking down at her feet and she blushed deeply "So can we go now?" she asked drooping.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Raz grins gets his stuff and then walks back to where he came from and waits for her to join him and then starts thinking' she's so cute it's clear she was staring but i better not tease her to much now what movie would she like to see'.

Raz grins gets his stuff and then walks back to where he came from and waits for her to join him and then starts thinking' she's so cute it's clear she was staring but i better not tease her to much now what movie would she like to see'.

Akira looked at him and she ran after him fast and she drooped "Hey you said you had another friend ...a robot?" she asked looking at him, a few tears went down her cheeks "Can we just go home i'm sick of walking" she said wanting to be carried.

Akira looked at him and she ran after him fast and she drooped "Hey you said you had another friend ...a robot?" she asked looking at him, a few tears went down her cheeks "Can we just go home i'm sick of walking" she said wanting to be carried.
Raz smiles gently and then says" an android she's not my friend but she can help us i haven't seen my human friend in some time and please don't cry tears don't suit such a cute women".
He then tapps a couple of buttons on his watch and tiger responses" yes master you need me me for something, raz gently smiles and then says" yeah sorry for making you wait but can you bring the car round it seems my date is very tired". She then hangs up and grabs the keys to the car and with in fifteen minutes she's there and beeps the horn. Raz then puts the backs on his arms and gently picks her up with his other arm and carries her towards the car

Raz smiles gently and then says" an android she's not my friend but she can help us i haven't seen my human friend in some time and please don't cry tears don't suit such a cute women".
He then tapps a couple of buttons on his watch and tiger responses" yes master you need me me for something, raz gently smiles and then says" yeah sorry for making you wait but can you bring the car round it seems my date is very tired". She then hangs up and grabs the keys to the car and with in fifteen minutes she's there and beeps the horn. Raz then puts the backs on his arms and gently picks her up with his other arm and carries her towards the car

Akira nodded and she drooped " But..." she looked down and she walked out with him and she saw the car, she saw the girl and she ran forward, getting in the front sit "Hi..." she waved.

Akira nodded and she drooped " But..." she looked down and she walked out with him and she saw the car, she saw the girl and she ran forward, getting in the front sit "Hi..." she waved.
(agreed via pm to head back to base)

Tiger puts the girl on the spare bed and then says to raz" she's a energetic one but it also seems she's not used to walking i'm not sure if i like her kind but as long as she's ok towards you i'll leave her alone". Raz nods and then heads into the kitchen and starts to make some vegtable soup and thinks to himself' that's true i can't spoil her forever and at some point i have to settle my own issues with her otherwise i'll not be be at ease but i can't just let her off so easy but with two mother hens and yuki that is to easy to sway i have to plan this well'.

Akira yawned, she laid on the bed , she grabbed Tigers hand and she whimpered "can you hug me i feel lonely " she said looking at her, even thought the girl was a android she was still cute and friendly "Please"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akira yawned, she laid on the bed , she grabbed Tigers hand and she whimpered "can you hug me i feel lonely " she said looking at her, even though the girl was a android she was still cute and friendly "Please"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger looked her blankly and then pulls her hand away and says" Seriously take you back here is one thing but i don't like you enough to be overly friendly, raz will be done with the food shorty until then there's books and other things". Raz is busy in the kitchen the sound of the knife cutting the vegetables and the smell off the soup boiling the stock.

Tiger looked her blankly and then pulls her hand away and says" Seriously take you back here is one thing but i don't like you enough to be overly friendly, raz will be done with the food shorty until then there's books and other things". Raz is busy in the kitchen the sound of the knife cutting the vegetables and the smell off the soup boiling the stock.

Akira nodded and she curled up in the bed, 'man what a bitch..' she thought and she laid back on the bed and she got up and she looked around, she picked up her phone and she drooped, she felt like a slave somehow about because she was getting stares for the robot.

Users who are viewing this thread