RP HERE

"You taste more like me, your sisters blood tastes like ryus" Misako stroked Yuki's back. "I wanted to feel your strength and I wanted you to try and hurt me" Misako put a finger under Yuki's chin lifting her head. "Well you aren't alone anymore, you are with your family, to be honest though I thought you were dead, it makes me happy to know that you aren't" Misako picked Yuki up setting Yuki on her shoulder as she carried Yuki towards the bath. "I need a good soak after my little workout, wanna join me?" She asked.
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
0262836d24c1282ddee5b2a768c5d93ca30cbc6b_hq.gif

Yuki just looked at her mother" yes please can i" she say as she was holding onto her mom hair since she was on her mom shoulder as she giggled" mom what is sissy is like oh and how did i do fighting you" she say as she just was happy she looked at her clothes as it was dirty from the fight she had a few scratches on her face" your strong mom i wish i can be strong like you" she say hugging hug as she giggled" i can't wait till i mean Ali my big sister" she say" but mom says she's on a date" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako set Yuki down as she tossed her clothes into a pile. Sinking into the water up to her chest. "Come on and sit on my lap while explain what your sister is like" letting the hot water start to relaxed her muscles. "As far as your ability to fight goes you did good up until I went all out, if I hadn't stopped you wouldn't have noticed you were dead until your head fell off and you saw the hole in your chest" Misako looked over at Yuki wiping her face. "You are strong but it isn't that odd that I'm stronger, would you like to hear about my past and how I met Ryu?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
7cd5170464c8e90548a5d32aa5b82341d958842b_hq.gif

Yuki just looked at her mother as she giggled" sure mommy" she say as she just took of her clothers she forogt to hide her scar' okay electric powers no going of in bathtub i need a bath' she thought as she went inside and sat on her mom lap as she giggled" yeah i wanna know how you and mom met it's awesome i have two moms" she say as she" yeah i sorry i didn't know what to do i would probably be dead i freaked out" she say" talk about sissy i wanna know about her" she say she was kinda playing with the water just moving the water against her hand Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako traced a finger over her scar "Well me and Ryu used to fight other hybrids at another facility like this one, but unlike me she didn't enjoy the killing nearly as much" smiling at Yuki she put her arms around her. Pulling Yuki back she held her hands. "As time went on and after they couldn't find any worthy to fight, then they made me fight Ryu, it ended in a draw for about eight fights until I lost to her, but not without cutting her up badly" blushing she looked down. "It was at that moment went she beat me I knew I had to have her, so a few years later we had Ali, then a few more later I had you too" starting to pool water in her hand she got Yuki's hair wet and started to wash it. "How did you get that scar Yuki?" She asked
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
687474703a2f2f32352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f66303735343831663765313330643033633630396563613266323162643730322f74756d626c725f6d6c376231754162695a3172787a7564636f315f3530302e676966

Yuki just give her fake smile as she looked at her scar' man oh man what do i say crap' she thought as she just sighed" i... i uh.... cut myself with a razor" she told her" it was a long time ago don't be mad i know it was wrong but it's okay i have you ali and mom" she say as she felt her hair was getting washed" i'm sorry" she say" they pushed me to cut myself they wanted to see if i bleed like normal human or diffrnt since i had electricty in me" she say as she looked at her" don't be mad" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako stopped washing Yuki's hair, silently putting her arms around Yuki she started crying. Holding Yuki close to her as tears streamed down her face. "I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you, Ali was Taken from me and they told me you died, I'm such a horrible mother!" She cried out, Misako was trembling, it wasn't anger but fear for her loved ones.
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki looked at her mommy as she was pouting as she had tears in her eyes" mommy don't cry I'm okay they don't hurt me" unless I'm bad so i try to be good I'm safe with you no more crying mommy okay I'm right here mommy don't cry" she say sniffing as she snuggle against her mother closing her eyes a bit feeling relax with her she just purred a bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

• Back at base pinra steals a kiss from eilza and then says" As promised I'll take you to the fair but I need you to gather info use on the people here It may come of use one day, I require you to be discreet about"
Raz gently smiles then says" I'm Raz and I have a feeling were going to get on like a house on fire" He paused for a minute then says" so what kind of clothes would you like try first"

Akira pouted but she nodded "of course...oh anything is good i think i'll try on something cute" she said walking with him and she smiled a little before she looked down.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alya and Ryu snuck into the bathroom and they giggled before they hugged their loves and they smiled " Hey guys' Ryu said and she drooped "Was someone tell about me and you?" she asked Misako. Alya sighed and she hugged Yuki " i love you" she whispered before she kissed her cheek.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Akira pouted but she nodded "of course...oh anything is good i think i'll try on something cute" she said walking with him and she smiled a little before she looked down.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alya and Ryu snuck into the bathroom and they giggled before they hugged their loves and they smiled " Hey guys' Ryu said and she drooped "Was someone tell about me and you?" she asked Misako. Alya sighed and she hugged Yuki " i love you" she whispered before she kissed her cheek.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Raz nods then walks over to a shop called wing clothing and opens the door for akira and says" i'm not trying to be mean but you always look down at your feet you might trip over them and when i'm done shopping with you a guy will wish you were their their's so show me that lovely figure is't just for show".

Akira blushed and she wiggled her hips at him, she went into the clothing store and she looked around, she found a nice skirt that looked like it was made out of Feathers and cloth "Ekk so cute" she said going to change and she came out looking at Raz, her body a little showy now as she was wearing a Loose t-shirt with the skirt but she then put a small Jacket on her and she smiled looking at him.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akira blushed and she wiggled her hips at him, she went into the clothing store and she looked around, she found a nice skirt that looked like it was made out of Feathers and cloth "Ekk so cute" she said going to change and she came out looking at Raz, her body a little showy now as she was wearing a Loose t-shirt with the skirt but she then put a small Jacket on her and she smiled looking at him.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Raz nods in an approving way and then gently runs his hands over her hips for a few moments then pull back and then looks up at sign saying shoes on second floor and then walks over to the elevator and waits for her humming softly.

Raz nods in an approving way and then gently runs his hands over her hips for a few moments then pull back and then looks up at sign saying shoes on second floor and then walks over to the elevator and waits for her humming softly.
Akira blushed slightly, she almost let out a small peep then she paid for the clothes and she ran after him , standing beside him in the elevator in her new clothes "the lady said i could keep them on..." she said blushing

Akira blushed slightly, she almost let out a small peep then she paid for the clothes and she ran after him , standing beside him in the elevator in her new clothes "the lady said i could keep them on..." she said blushing
Raz gently smiles and then says" you didn't have to pay for them i was going to after you got the shoes but yes they suit you very well but from now on let me treat you for the rest of the night after all i was the one that invited you and but i would be lying if i said i didn't like women that use their heads".

Raz gently smiles and then says" you didn't have to pay for them i was going to after you got the shoes but yes they suit you very well but from now on let me treat you for the rest of the night after all i was the one that invited you and but i would be lying if i said i didn't like women that use their heads".

Akira couldn't help but blush, for some reason this man made her feel weak and helpless but also happy and nice. " I use my head...." she whispered and she blushed "Ok..hmm your not gonna do anything bad to be are you" she asked blushing and she looked down at her feet again and she smiled "so do you know anyone else ?" she asked

Akira couldn't help but blush, for some reason this man made her feel weak and helpless but also happy and nice. " I use my head...." she whispered and she blushed "Ok..hmm your not gonna do anything bad to be are you" she asked blushing and she looked down at her feet again and she smiled "so do you know anyone else ?" she asked
Raz thinks for a minute then half jokingly says" That depends on what you mean by bad or could this be you way of saying you want me to be closer to you, as for do i know others yeah but i'll deal with that at a later point i'm with you now so that is my main foucus".

Raz thinks for a minute then half jokingly says" That depends on what you mean by bad or could this be you way of saying you want me to be closer to you, as for do i know others yeah but i'll deal with that at a later point i'm with you now so that is my main foucus".

Akira drooped and she looked at him, a small smile appeared on her face and she sighed "No i thought because your a Perv you were gonna try and do something..like touch my ass again" she blushed and she gasped when she elevator stopped and she ran out "ok shoes..oh hi know some high heel boots" she said and she started to look.

Akira drooped and she looked at him, a small smile appeared on her face and she sighed "No i thought because your a Perv you were gonna try and do something..like touch my ass again" she blushed and she gasped when she elevator stopped and she ran out "ok shoes..oh hi know some high heel boots" she said and she started to look.
Raz gently laughs and says" you haven't slapped me yet so you seem to enjoy my affection but of course there's a limit so i'll be mindful and treat you right, and it's not like i get loads of dates i get worked like a dog more times than not".

"We were talking about us and Ali" Misako wiping her eyes as she laughed. "I got a little emotional but our little Yuki is good at calming me down" kissing ryus cheek while she gently rubbed Yuki's back. "But it is odd that we have two kittens considering I'm a shark hybrid and you a dragon" Misako told Ryu, keeping Yuki in her embrace.
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Tokko picked up a bread stick holding it near Ali's mouth. "Here eat some of this before you drink the wine, it'll soak up the alcohol " still rubbing Ali's leg with her foot.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Yuki
2ns2mi9.gif

Yuki felt her electricty was comin out as she felt pain as she screamed a little" mom it hurts i can't control it right" she say as she just was one her mom" i need to get out the water please mommy it freaking hurts" she say as she just looked at her moms" please make this pain go away" as she was crying now she just couldn't hold it" mama" she say as she just looked at them she just got out of the water as she was trying to calm down as she was on her knees she had to put her clothes back on but she was in so much pain Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira blushed and she smiled a little , she had found her boots and she giggled "yay i found them " she said and she walked over , showing him how they looked "Do i look good?" she asked.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu nodded and she kissed her back then she sighed "Yeah..but its even weirder that hey both have powers that don't have anything to do with us..ice and water...but they have fire and electric" she said.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ali gasped and she blushed, her legs were really sensitive "Tokko" she purred as she ate the bread and she drink some of the wine "ohh thats good" she said.

Alya gasped and she ran over, she put her hands on her and she drooped " Yuki it will be ok" she cried and she looked over and Ryu came running and she dumbed her with water.
Texangamer Texangamer

yuki
tumblr_mpv0fog7XA1rxzudco1_r1_500.gif

Yuki just screamed with the water" NO water bad with my electricity when it not here i can have water but now i can't it hurts" she say as her electricty went back inside her as she just calmed down she just cried a little bit" i'm sorry moms" she say as she just stood up as she put her clothes back on" i'm okay ally sorry aboout that" she say as she hold her hand Tsutarji Tsutarji

Alya hugged her and she drooped "Huss its ok..." she said and she looked into her eyes " You didn't mean to" she said and she picked her up in her arms and she sighed "Lets go to be bed sweetie" she said and she smiled happily as she laid beside her girlfriend in their bed and she snuggled.
Texangamer Texangamer

Akira blushed and she smiled a little , she had found her boots and she giggled "yay i found them " she said and she walked over , showing him how they looked "Do i look good?" she asked.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu nodded and she kissed her back then she sighed "Yeah..but its even weirder that hey both have powers that don't have anything to do with us..ice and water...but they have fire and electric" she said.

Ali gasped and she blushed, her legs were really sensitive "Tokko" she purred as she ate the bread and she drink some of the wine "ohh thats good" she said.

Alya gasped and she ran over, she put her hands on her and she drooped " Yuki it will be ok" she cried and she looked over and Ryu came running and she dumbed her with water.
Texangamer Texangamer

Raz looks at the boots with angel wings and smiles and then walks back to the elevator then says" i've go to admit when i picture you in all your clothes and the boots i just want to hug and kiss you but i won't force you because that would be wrong of me".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back