RP HERE

Yuki
82038b7be77c9b2e51e4c83345e09a522e5311f0_hq.gif

Yuki just looked at her mother" hey there" she say as she stretched as she was ready as she smiled" what do you need to know as i sad i don't remember too much" she say as she just looked at her doing the weight as she just controled her electricty" sorry it goes crazy sometimes" she say as she was leaning against the wall she was acting cool around her mom" my name is yuki i'm 14 appeartly i have a sister" she say trying to explain who she is" and i lived here ever since i was born i didn't know who were my mom" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Eliza
large.jpg

Eliza just looked at him as she eatthe pizza" we can go tomorrow if you like we do the rides tomorrow i won't mind and you can fix my glasses" she say as she looked up as she just eat her pizza it was delisious as she just looked at the rides" master can we go back it's getting cold" she say as she just was sheivering a bit Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alison
Alison.jpg
Alison just yawned when she was tucked in as she just smiled as she start rubbing her eyes as she was falling asleep she held onto her teddy bear as she was yawning she really liked her babysitter she had really good time playing and learning how to swim she was asleep on her mommies side of the bed she was passed out she was learning how to button her own shirt she didn't hear any sound she was really passed out once she's asleep she don't wake up until morning​

Last edited:
Misako gently set the weights down sweating. "What's your favorite food? What do you like to do?" Misako wiped her face off with a towel and walked towards her. "What type of hybrid are you?" Smiling she leaned down putting her hand on Yuki's head gently rubbing it. "It's okay if they do I'm hard to hurt" Misako chuckled at how Yuki was acting. "Yuki....don't move" Misako whispered as she took tikis hand, cutting Yuki a finger on one of Misako teeth tasting her blood.
Texangamer Texangamer

Ali giggled a little before nodded taking the glass and she took a small sip then she blushed "Wow this is so good" she said sounding happy and excited at the same time "thank you Tokko"
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ryu giggled at her daughter and her wife " what fight...Misako....hmm this will be fun" she said giggling and she looked at Alya. She was playing with her new power and she sighed "cool" she said, making her hair stand up and she laid down and she smiled at them " Go yuki" she said smiling.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Akira walked up to Raz and she sighed " Hmm You ok?" she asked holding her hand out and she looked around before she sighed "Just saying....i'm Akira" she smiled before she looked down at her feet. "wait you going shopping can i come?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akira walked up to Raz and she sighed " Hmm You ok?" she asked holding her hand out and she looked around before she sighed "Just saying....i'm Akira" she smiled before she looked down at her feet. "wait you going shopping can i come?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz playfully grins and then shakes her hand and says" You could say I was in a bad mood but I'm fine now, as for your other question of course with such a great figure why would I pass up this chance to see you in all kinds of cloths"

Akira blushed "ekk what are you some kind of perv " she asked punching his shoulder and she giggled "cmon lets just go" she said walking slowly beside him " Talk about my figure again and you won't have someone to even think about " she said pointing to his pants with her dagger.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akira blushed "ekk what are you some kind of perv " she asked punching his shoulder and she giggled "cmon lets just go" she said walking slowly beside him " Talk about my figure again and you won't have someone to even think about " she said pointing to his pants with her dagger.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz gently touching the edge the dagger and smiles and then says" In the world I came from this is a toy and your not the first to be like this towards me, I've lost count to be honest" " But on the more light hearted side in some cases being a perv is better than being bore so you should enjoy your time with me"

Akira nodded and she groaned taking her dagger away and she smiled "lets just go ......so you wanna see what my body looks like in didn't clothes?" she asked smiling before she started to walk with him "So you have any friends or a girlfriend?" she asked smiling.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akira nodded and she groaned taking her dagger away and she smiled "lets just go ......so you wanna see what my body looks like in didn't clothes?" she asked smiling before she started to walk with him "So you have any friends or a girlfriend?" she asked smiling.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

As they walk he grins "Women come and go in my life as for friends yeah a few if you do have a boyfriend i don't mind but if I have another you have to keep my secret otherwise I'll walk" He pauses for a minute then says" As for the cloths i
ofcourse I'll even try some to give you some eye candy"

Akira smirked and she shook her head "No i don't have a boyfriend" she smiled and she looked down before she looked at Raz " So can we go now?" she asked smiling at the guy and she drooped "Eye candy?" she asked.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Akira smirked and she shook her head "No i don't have a boyfriend" she smiled and she looked down before she looked at Raz " So can we go now?" she asked smiling at the guy and she drooped "Eye candy?" she asked.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz gently laughs and teasingly says" for someone that's kinda snappy your so innocent in a way, well I'll show you soon enough" He walks a little ahead and cloths shops come into view.

Akira blushed and she nodded following him "Ok..." she said sounding a little shy, she followed him closely and she drooped "so Whats your name...i'm Akira" she whispered
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Yuki
Misaka.Mikoto.full.432782.jpg

Yuki just looked at her mother as she smiledd" i like fish and i love playing video games i don't really have friends here so i play video games most of the time and spending time with my girlfriend and my mom she used to take care of me when i was younger i thought she was a friend but she was my mom" she giggled" i think i'm a cat i like tuna and fish a lot i don't know why" she say" i don't know why i have electric powers i don't know where it came from" she say as she watched her suck her finger" how is it my blood" she asked she was blushing a bit as she felt embarressed" i thought we were going to fight i know i might lose i just want to prove to you i'm your daughter i been so alone for so long and now i just found out the truth" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako turned around walking away, laying her towel down she cracked her neck and started stretching. "You can go all out, I'm only going to be going at five percent on this little test" smiling she winked at Yuki. "I don't want to rip you apart if you are mine, plus you are only a kid"
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

"Oh the night will get better you know" tokko said as she ordered for the two of them. "Hey Ali....you wouldn't mind if I was straight forward with you?" She asked as she ran her foot up Ali's leg.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ryu watched and she smirked "oh this is gonna be good" she winked and she looked at them before she went behide Misako and she hugged her " Good luck everyone" she said and she hugged her before hugging Yuki as well and she smiled.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ali blushed and she nodded "Yeah i know" she said almost purring from the footrub. " If you were i'm totally fine with it " she smirked and she sighed happily
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Yuki
IAIHkJO.jpg

Yuki just looked at her" okay lets get this fight on i'm ready" she say being a bit eger she loved fighting she don't know why she loved testing out her powers it was cool she took off her implant on her ear as she gave it to her girlfriend" hold this for me" she say as she just looked at her other mom as she smiled" yeah i'm a kid but i'm stronger than i look you ready miss" she say as she was eger" lets get this started and sure you can do that plus i don't want to die" she say as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Misako winked at Ryu "mhm....I'm surprised. That you didn't come watch me workout, but I guess a fight works" looking back to Yuki, her face serious as she crouched down "don't pass out too quick or this won't be any fun" her tone cold, anyone with a good nose would smell the blood and death on her. Launching herself forwards, spinning towards Yuki, coming out of the last rotation she aim a punch for Yuki' chest.
Tsutarji Tsutarji Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
giphy.gif

Yuki eyes turned red as she got punched in the chest as she launched towards her she was really angry she couldn't control her anger as she just the punch she got really got her ticked off as she just used her lighting powers accidently hurting everyone in the gym" ooops sorry ryu and alya i dodn't meant to hurt you too" she say as she raised up her fist she knew hand to hand combat as she was trying to defeat her mother" i won't passout unless there water than i get hurt badly water hurts me" she say as she kicked doing a high kick to her face Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

misako didn't even budge when she was kicked "mhm....that tickled, try harder!" Misako grabbed Yuki's leg, lifting her up into the air she flexed her muscles going up to twenty five percent of her powers. "Night night!" Misako said laughing as she pulled Yuki down aiming to slam her into the gym floor.

Ryu and Alya gasped but they were fine "its ok Dear" Ryu said and she looked over before she giggled " Woww Alya your hair" she laughed and she helped her fix her hair. Alya gasped before she whimpered " Ekk not my Hair" she said and she drooped. Ryu giggled and she smiled happily as she fixed her hair.
Texangamer Texangamer

Yuki
9034d966ab38d93c9e0356df0c3afa1207d6d483_hq.gif

She just got grabbed she wasn't going to give up she just stood up from the ground as it hurts a lot" no i won't give up i won't" she say as she felt her back crack as she smirked" that was nothing you can do better" she say smirking a bit as she had a move up her sleeve she got out a penny as she threw it in the air as she used her strong attack against her" how's that miss" she say as she looked at them she looked behind her she realized she was destroying the gym' oops' she laughed a bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Tsubaki put both her arms up crossing them. Wincing as she was blown back into the wall. Falling to her knees as smoke arose from her body, heat visible as the lights went out. Misako stood back up as her body started to become more shark like. "I'm....going to rip your head off and drink from it as a goblet...." her red eyes piercing the darkness. As Misako moved towards Yuki there was no noise, only the red blur that was left from her eyes. Misako stopped her claws at Yuki's chest and her mouth was around all of Yuki's neck, the killing intent seeming to thin the air.

Yuki
giphy.gif

Yuki just looked at her" STOP" she yealled as she was afraid as she was trying to kick her off as she was shacking with fear she was trying to electude her mother" please stop please" she kept crying" i can't die please i just found out i had mothers" she say as she grabbed her arm and got free as she looked at the other two" go" she say" i can take care of this" please come back please we were just having fun come back mom" she say as she just looked around as she couldn't sense her she couldn't hear' crap crap this is bad' she thought Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako returned to normal, pulling Yuki to her her chest she smiled and chuckled. "Dry your eyes Yuki...I just wanted you to know your limits when faced against someone with true power" she said in a calm soft voice. Gently stroking Yuki's hair "I knew you were mine as soon as I tasted your blood, please forgive me" crying as she held Yuki closer. Misako' skin was soft and she didn't have a scratch on her from the whole battle. "I didn't hit you too hard did I?"

Yuki
tumblr_mx4ff1E4LD1sql5sjo1_500.gif

Yuki just looked at her mom as she start to tear up" i found my parents it's okay i forgive you mommy she just wipe her tears as it felt calm" i'm sorry i went too hard on you even though i didn't scratch you or something" she say" your strong you know that" she say as she felt she couldn't hold her tears as she just lay on her mom chest as she just yawned" i thought i was a orphan all these years" she say" how did you like my blood" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back