• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp buddy? FxF (preferably long-term)

HnaaSung

Good morning and saaaluuutations! Me names Hana Song, no not really, but call me Hana anyways.
I'm a college student, and despite what people may say, I have a lot of free time.
Time that I could use to sharpen my writing skills and other things... Maybe actually study.
But where's the fun in that, I'd rather do some fanshipping.
Amirite? Amirite?
So now that's outta the way,
I write 1-3 paragraphs, with a minimum of two and a maximum of a book. (Probably)
It all depends on my partner, the more detail I get the more I'm jelly and try to match it.
But don't worries I wont go off the rails if you reply short.I mostly play female, with a preference for the fxf. I will play NPCs no problems.This will hopefully be a long-term thing, agh, I'd hate to have to bump this thing.Also! I hope to be friends with my partner yknows, hit me up in discord and all that, we'll bawl our eyes out with drama and eat popcorn.

AaaAaand without further ado, here are my interests!

1.Vampire x HumanYou meet your friends at a bar after a long day at work, perhaps the first time you've been out in months and that's only because the people you hang out with can be very persuasive when they want to. But you don't give them the satisfaction of having fun, instead you sit at the bar, moping at what could've been a great evening; lounging on your couch, watching you tube and maybe even doing more work because it's not going to do itself. But this lady comes up to you, talks you up; you decide to humour her, her confidence was something else. But that wasn't the only thing odd about her. Maybe the way her eyes shone should've gave it away, or perhaps the teeth... In any case, you weren't getting out of it unscathed.

2. CEO x Worker
CEO of a massive conglomerate, everything is at your fingertips, you've worked so hard and got so far. Sacrificed the entirety of your school years towards a better education, utterly ignoring friendships in the favor of mentors. You're at the top of the pile, overseeing the many smaller companies under you, shutting them down without a second glance if they prove to be unfruitful or favoring them if they showed improvement. But there was one company, you could never shut down; infact you give them as much leeway as you could without making it very obvious. The company that your school crush owned the very one you bought off just to ensure you could keep a close eye on her.

3. Company EXEC x Game Dev
You're a developer for a well-known game company, churning out AAA games on a yearly basis with an above average pay, your co-workers are all like-minded, creative and willing to share their opinions, all in all it was the dream job that you were always gunning for. Enter a new company exec, charged with managing your department. She's a hard-ass, stressing every one out with her by the book attitude and vicious business conduct. But she pulls out results, yet you don't feel very motivated anymore; it wasn't about games, just money. That was until you catch her actually enjoying the games your department puts out before she was hired.

4. Shapeshifter x College student
On your way home you stumble upon an injured animal, being the sucker you were, you decided to bring it home since it's injuries weren't that all severe and let's face it, you're a college student, you're broke. So you decided to test out a few of the stuff you've learned in class, since you're an aspiring vet yourself. Your treatment went well and dandy, and the animal seems to take a liking towards you; you shrug it off, gave a mental pat on your back and went to sleep. The next day you find someone in your home, the smell of bacon and eggs lingering in the air. You take a peek and standing at the kitchen area was a woman happily working away like it was another day for her. You decide to call the cops, but stopped midway, arguing the woman might've got into the wrong apartment. Nothing wrong with asking right?

5. Ghost x new tenant

6. Hunter x supernatural entity
7. Villain x Hero
8. Intern x Boss
9.Princess x princess
10. Rival x rival

Aaand a lot more! PM if youre interested, I can't pm.
or drop a comment.

I'm open to discussing the myriad of ways we could go with the plots, the first few ones I had time to build a bit of the ideas, we can change them no probs! ^^
Be waiting for you guys woo, signing off, Hana Sooong! (totally stole a few of these ideas)

Shapeshifter x College Student, Hunter x Supernatural Entity, or Hero x Villain all sound cool.

Also, since it looks like you use Discord, mine is Dumbledork#1521. I'm (almost) always available on there to chat! Add me if you wanna do stuff!

Aye sir. Nam s red and I’m down for legit all of them. Once’s I really like are the vamp x human. I have a few ideas that might be up your ally

Aye sir. Nam s red and I’m down for legit all of them. Once’s I really like are the vamp x human. I have a few ideas that might be up your ally

send me a message on here or on discord
and we can discuss a bit further Meem.

Hiya, I’m interested in role playing with you, I’m a fairly good role player and looking for someone that might be long term! Do you have a discord or I can message you so we can talk more?

Hiya, I’m interested in role playing with you, I’m a fairly good role player and looking for someone that might be long term! Do you have a discord or I can message you so we can talk more?

sure pm me at Akahana#0483
and to the ones that have pm me at discord ahh wait a bit, im currently outside I cant reply xD

Hi there! You sound awesome and if you aren't completely swamped with all the people who'd like to RP with you I'd love to as well. I've been role playing for a while, write pretty long posts, and I'm more comfortable playing male characters (I totally can play female though). So here is my discord if you're at all interested AnxiousRainbow303#3270 .

Hello! I’d love to do some of these with you, or even come up with something new! Pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back