RP AREA!

Mint's covers his ears when the loudspeakers go off, the sound honestly like someone yelling into a megaphone directly into his ear, turned up to the max. 

Cringing, Mint stands up, and puts  in his ear plugs to go off to class. He pops a piece of candy, and walks off.

The girl raised an eyebrow, then shrugged.

"Alright, I'll buy that. You guys have fun no...ah...ah...AHCHOO!" She suddenly sneezed, but instead of mucus, a wave of purple flames flew from her nose. She covered her arm to try and block it, but only succeeded in having the flames sail straight over Nichole and Fortune's heads. Thankfully, they were unharmed.

@twilight sparkle @Echo Dreamsong

Fortune let out  cry of terror, leaping off of the girl's lap and into Nichole's arms. Her claws had dug into the girl, but they were certainly digging into Nichole now. She was scared half to death! "Mrewewew!" She complained, fluffed up very much. Fortune was not happy at all.

@Hollycrest @twilight sparkle

Nichole winced a bit and said"it's ok calm down." Petting the kitten gently even though she was in excruciating pain at the moment. "It's ok nothing will hurt you now." She said keeping her voice calm and soft. Nichole felt around in her bag and gave the kitten some cat treats to help calm them down.

@Echo Dreamsong @Hollycrest

Fortune frowned at the treats, sniffed them before picking one up in her mouth to taste it. She wasn't happy and flung it over at 'fire sneeze'. Then she swatted the others away. Seriously! If you're used to eating good human food, why eat... Cat food? The taste difference is terrible. Something also says that Fortune will be a picky eater. Slowly though, she did let go of Nichole's limbs and curled up in her lap to lick her hand. Fortune occasionally sent a kitten frown at the 'fire sneeze' as she called the girl.

@twilight sparkle @Hollycrest

The girl shook her head, her blonde hair waving from side to side.

"Whew! Sorry about that. Happens sometimes." She extended a hand to Nichole.

"I'm Nessie. What's your name?" The piece of cat food bounce off of her chest harmlessly. She hadn't noticed it.

------

Wiley noticed Matt dangling from her hand. She had forgotten he was there.

"I'm starting to realize just how much danger Matt is in while he's like this..." She thought, handing him to Silva.

"Good thinking. Now, let's get going." She pushed open the door, walking out with Silva and Matt hopefully in tow.

@Echo Dreamsong @twilight sparkle @FireMaiden @WhipDing

Last edited by a moderator:
Nichole sighed in relief when the kitten finally let go. She looked through her backpack. "Wanna try some pocky?" Nichole asked holding one out to the kitten. "It's nice to meet you Nessie, my name is Nichole." She said smiling softly and shook her hand.

Fortune eagerly nibbled on the pocky, alternating between licking and chewing. She yanked on it, pulling it from Nichole's grasp and rolling around to play with it. As a human, no food play, as a cat... Play all you want. By the time she'd finished the stick, the kitten was practically done. She curled up in Nichole's lap, purring in content as sleep ran around to catch her.

@Hollycrest @twilight sparkle

Matt flopped down unceremoniously into Silva's hand, landing face-first. Even in giving him away, Wiley hadn't been particularly gentle. He was mildly thankful that he'd landed on something soft for once, although it was admittedly not the most pleasant thing to have his face buried in - even the driest of skin had proven to be damp with sweat and dirt and who knew what else. Well, the human body is 80% water, so who was he to judge? He plucked himself up, sitting upright. The air was again familiarly crackly, a low-level static he'd gotten used to by now. He guessed she still hadn't totally recovered from earlier. Well, nothing he could do about it. He simply spread his arms out, stabilising himself for the journey ahead. 

@FireMaiden @Hollycrest

"Nichole. Cool." Nessie looked around. "Well, we should probably get to class. You guys coming?"

------

Wiley grabbed a map from the front of the office and led Silva and Matt around, occasinally taking a turn.

"Okay, it should be right around this cor-" She suddenly stopped in her tracks.

In front of them, a kid around Silva's size was being held aloft against a locker by a kid who was a bit taller than Wiley. The bigger one had a black hoodie, jeans and a wide pink stripe in his hair.

"Say that again, punk." He growled. "I dare you." His victim was too petrified to speak.

"I said...say that again." This time, the kid's voice held an aura of power, as if it were filling the air with something. The smaller kid, who had been too scared to speak, spoke with a quivery tone: "Your...your hair looks funny." He said before he was shoved against the locker so hard it dented.

Wiley shook her head. Not again...

@FireMaiden @WhipDing @twilight sparkle @Echo Dreamsong

Silva O'Connor

View attachment 222560

Once Matt had settled, she curled her fingers back a little so he could hold onto them if he wanted to. Then she followed Wiley, careful not to move her hand around to much. Wiley went to the office, and grabbed a map before continuing on to find their next class. But they were stopped, by some bug guy billing a guy who looked about the same size as her. She clenched her jaw, billing something she absolutely fucking hated. There was a pop, as a bolt of electricity went behind the big guys butt, which wouldn't really hurt, but give him a zap or two. And unlike previous encounters with shocking someone, Silva maybe meant to do this.  

@WhipDing @Hollycrest

The pink-haired kid's eye twitched, but he didn't notice much more than a sudden pressurized sensation near his waist.

Wiley noticed the shock and held a hand in front of Silva. "It's alright, I'll handle this." She walked over to them with a look that was a cross between anger and disappointment.

"Drop him." She ordered.

The guy turned his head to look at her. He didn't seem as angry as he had been. "Hey, I didn't mean to-"

"I don't care, T.L . You told me you would at least try to stop. Please just let him go." She blinked back the tears welling in her eyes.

The guy, now known as T.L., sighed and dropped the kid on the ground. He nodded to Wiley, then regarded Silva with his eyes before walking away.

Wiley immediately knelt at the other kid's side. "Hey, you okay?" He shook his head a few times, then nodded.

"Don't worry. He won't bother you anymore. Run along now." The kid took off. Wiley stood and turned to Silva.

"Sorry you guys had to see that. My brother can go a little overboard sometimes..."

@FireMaiden @WhipDing 

Wiley made a wincing sound and looked down. She'd hit a nerve. "Life's been hard on him. The only way he's learned to cope with it is taking his anger out on other people, and while that definetly isn't a good solution, If you knew what he's been through you might sympathize a bit more. But enough of that. This way!" She led Silva into a hallway and into the second door on the left. There, they were greeted by an empty classroom and a smiling man with salt-and-pepper hair.

IMG_8532.JPG

"Hello, children! Looks like you're the first two here. Go on, take your seats."

"Hello sir. And actually, there's three of us." Wiley gestured her thumb to Matt sitting in Silva's palm.

@FireMaiden @WhipDing

Matt merely observed the events going on around him, lightly holding on to one of Silva's fingers. He didn't like how the pink-haired guy was acting either, but it was quickly obvious that Wiley knew him somehow. He'd come to appreciate her more as the day had gone on, but the resemblance in personality between the two was pretty clear. His suspicions were confirmed when she introduced him as her brother. But that wasn't really important - getting into fights wasn't his thing, and now really wasn't the time. He could already feel the air beginning to crackle and pop much more intensely around him, indicating Silva was as uncomfortable with it as he was, perhaps more. As such, he was somewhat relieved when they moved away. Didn't want to get caught in that kind of crossfire.

He was surprised to see that they were the first in the classroom, but it made sense, seeing as they hadn't exactly dawdled along the way. It was at this point that it occurred to him that he might not be able to stick as close to Silva as he'd like - it was entirely possible he'd have to sit at his own desk. Yet another thing out of his control. He merely gave a small wave when Wiley mentioned him.

@FireMaiden @Hollycrest

Okay, maaaaybe he hadn't got the right room. Or the right time. But it was the thought that counted, right? Sam was once again wandering slightly aimlessly around the school, trying to make sense of the map he'd been given earlier. He'd wasted five minutes or so in that classroom before realizing he'd got the wrong place. So much for being early for once. Well, he'd find his way there eventually. Perhaps a little late, but he'd get there.

(open for interaction)

Nichole nodded and walked with Nessie and the kitten to the classroom. She petted the kitten humming softly listening to a bit of music singing softly to herself.

Luna walked down the hall and soon found the classroom. She found a seat by the window and sat down relaxing in the warm sunlight.  Luna smiled softly and placed kai in a small bed made of vines so he could nap.

(Open for interaction)

Silva O'Connor

View attachment 222560

"S-Sorry Wiley," Silva said quietly, follwoing her without saying anything else until they hot to the classroom. When Wiley brought up Matt, Silva gently raised her hand so he could be seen a bit easier, before going to find her seat. She decided to sit Matt on the desk after she sat down. "There ya go, maybe the desk will be a little better." @WhipDing @Hollycrest

Nessie greeted the teacher as she walked in. "Three here. The cat's a student too."

------

"Yes, yes." The teacher said, allowing them and Luna who had walked in right before them to sit down.

(Anyone who wasn't in the room is here now.)

The teacher stood up front and addressed the class. "Greetings. My name is James Hall, and I am the professor of History and Mutant Theory. In this class, we will be going over-"

Mr. Hall was cut off by a man opening the door. He had a tub of popcorn in his hands. "Sorry I'm late. He said. With a start, the class would realize that the man looked exactly like Mr. Hall.

The first Mr. Hall frowned at his double. "Where have you been?" The other Mr. Hall held up a hand defensively, his other arm cradling the popcorn tub. "Sorry. Got carried away with this popcorn."

From her desk, Wiley smiled. "I like this new guy."

Mr. Hall #1 shook his head disapprovingly. "Come here." He placed his hand on his duplicate's shoulder, and in a flash the second Mr. Hall was gone. His popcorn tub clattered to the floor.

Mr. Hall turned back to the class. "Apologies, children. Now where was I?"

@FireMaiden @WhipDing @twilight sparkle @Echo Dreamsong @ShadyBlaze @Mane @Kojuen

Luke shrugged as he watched the display from the teacher from his spot in the middle of the classroom, clasping his fingers under his chin as he responds casually "You were talking about your class, sir" He said "Until your duplicate came by with the tub of popcorn which was pretty amusing but somewhat distracting" He added with a slight teasing smile "Hopefully we can continue to learn with such distractions"

Nichole nodded to their teacher and sat down. She blinked at the display with him and his duplicate a but confused. To her horror the popcorn fell to the floor!"perfectly good popcorn....wasted..." she whispered looking at the split popcorn sadly.

Luna sweatdropped and watched the display wanting to learn already. This class did seem very interesting though. She took out her notebook and pencil ready to take notes.

@Hollycrest @Echo Dreamsong

Fortune let out a purr of delight at the sight of the popcorn. It was perfect! She leapt out of Nichole's lap and rushed over to the food. It was rather hard for the kitten to chew, but she ate it happily. Much better than cat treats. After almost thirty seconds, she had enough and scampered over to go check out Mr. Hall. He smelled sort of funny, like magic, but he seemed alright. Once sure he wasn't going to explode, she ran back and climbed up onto Nessie's lap this time.
@Hollycrest @twilight sparkle @ShadyBlaze (Cause he's in the class)

Remmy stood outside the classroom, bouncing a little baby girl. His long hair made him look almost like a girl, but once he spoke it would be quite clear. The girl was little Amino, his baby sister. The baby wouldn't stop crying, and Remmy couldn't really go to class with the girl sobbing like that. He was wearing a baby harness on him, the one's that parents use to hold their kids on their chest, and looked rather funny. Remmy had been called some names already, but he didn't mind. The only problem now was getting the girl to stop crying. He bounced her up and down to try and calm her, but without a bottle, he was out of luck. "Shh, Shh Mimi... It's okay... Do you want Peekpeek?" He asked, finally pulling out a little giraffe stuffed animal. Amina gasped in delight, reaching up and taking the toy. Remmy sighed in relief and finally walked into Mr. Hall's class to take a seat. He chose the one next to Luna and sent her a warm smile. "Hello. I'm Remmy. This is Amina, my little sister... Say hi Mimi." The little girl squealed in delight, waving at Luna.

@twilight sparkle

Luna blinked and smiled."hello remmy, hello mimi. I'm Luna Kudo it's nice to meet your both." She said bowing in respect and used her powers making a beautiful flower for Mimi putting it behind her ear gently. "There pretty as a picture. Would you like some help with her?" Luna asked smiling softly.

@Echo Dreamsong

Nichole smiled softly and petted the kitten. She then went back to paying attention to the teacher wondering what all he would teach them today.

@Hollycrest @Echo Dreamsong

Remmy smiled softly, looking at Amina. The girl was happy... She was eating the flower... Amina was eating the flower. "Mimi, that's a gift, not a meal..." Remmy sighed, removing the petals from her mouth. "And I would love help. Any help I can receive is taken." He smiled at Luna, ignoring Anima's angry gurgling noises.

@twilight sparkle 

Luna smiled and gave Mimi a stick of pocky. "Here this is sweet and we can find something in the cafeteria for her to eat unless you brought some baby food, if not I'll see what I can do." She said as she gave Mimi a strawberry flavored one. 

Kai began to wake up and yawned stretching out. He yipped and wagged his tail jumping into luna's lap only to fall before trying again.

@Echo Dreamsong

(Also I see ya england! Everyone knows you for your giant eyebrows XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back