RP Area

Avyn's eyebrows scrunch in confusion when Sehema says she'll take place of the blacken's...

"Execution??!" The girl shouts in surprise. She has no idea what the faith of the murderer will be once they are found and she only cared for figuring out the killer. She wasn't told anything about the murder, the investigation, the trial. She has learned about everything about this whole place as she went along with this crazy ride. She feels light on her feet and she grabs onto the wooden ledge in front of her. She doesn't spare Gabriel a glance when he reappears again. 

"Then if we kill the wrong person... what will happen?" She asks. In a way, she is glad she is learning about this execution now then later. 

Tsukimo frowned. "I-I hate deciding things on a coin toss... especially g-given the circumstances... but... i-it may be our only way of ending it at this point..."

Keiji Sore

He stood back as his vote galvanised everyone else to do so as well. But all that effort would come to nothing.....A tied vote. 3 for Tsukimo, the other 3 for Miki. So what now? It's a stalemate but he's pretty sure they have to execute someone. It's horrid,he knew that. But this will let the person who killed Sachi to possibly die. He could never forgive the person. That's why he couldn't accept Sehema's suggestion.

" NO." he shouted at Sehema. " It obviously is Miki. You shouldn't throw your life away because of a bet with Monokuma. This person, shouldn't be allowed to escape."

He grew even more hostile when Monokuma suggested that they flip a coin. " WHY!? We are going to decide the fate of Sachi's killer by a coin flip."

"I can't accept this. Can we just.....Get another person here? I mean, you don't seem to be having any difficulty getting more people,at least."

"Well fine then, how about this! The two accused shall participate in a head to head debate, start from the beginning of the crime, how the murder happened and such, and explain it to the end. Cover ALL possibilities. The one with the most contradictions loses. The rest of you may add in but remember: this is between Miki and Tsumiko!" He grunted it out as Monokuma sat motionless and silently. The boat was full of tension, he knew whatever happens that despair is soon to follow! "I'm going back to my office, if you make me come out again you will hear nothing but swing for the rest of your days." 

FJHF.png

Tsukimo looked down for a moment and thought. After a few seconds, he nodded. "A-Alright," he said to Miki. "I have the a-advantage here. I'll let you go f-first to compensate." He smiled. If this was just between the two of them... hopefully he could poke through the flaws in her arguments. He knew they were there. He could see them. He just had to show the others...

"A-Alright," he said to Miki. "I have the a-advantage here. I'll let you go f-first to compensate."

"Fine, then," Miki said with a curt nod of acknowledgment. 

"Allow me to add to this: I suggest that we may only vote when there is proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that one of us did the crime," she said confidently as she gave each person in the trial room an equal amount of eye contact.

@Assailant @TripTripleTimes @DaniBot@Blu3@NANANANANANANANANANA

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsukimo sighed. "Finally, you've opened your mouth." All of this waiting better mean she came up with something good in her defense. "However... I-I think that may be impossible. We don't have that kind of time. Besides, n-none of us are professional detectives. We also don't have access to the crime scene. I don't think that kind of certainty i-is possible."

@Captain Gensokyo

Keiji Sore

The tension must be getting to Keiji's head as Miki said her few words. Mind you,they have that certain power because she glared into everyone else's eyes. A few doubts have already entered his frenetic mind. Until absolute certainty? Impossible, he thought. There's no way that could happen. Also, what if the murderer was someone completely different from these two. Worries. All the worries since her death accumulated.

" Please, can you guys hurry up,already." he shouted unintentionally. He wanted to whisper that to himself but,oh well. "P-p-please, start with the murder weapon,if you want." he recovered.

"However... I-I think that may be impossible. We don't have that kind of time. Besides, n-none of us are professional detectives. We also don't have access to the crime scene. I don't think that kind of certainty i-is possible."

"The truth should be able to be found out regardless, though. You're a scientist of some kind, right? Wouldn't you want the most accurate results possible? ...Need I remind you that we're all toying with people's lives here? Personally, I'd not like to leave all of this to the winds of chance..." She said with an unprecedented seriousness.

"Please, can you guys hurry up,already." he shouted unintentionally. He wanted to whisper that to himself but,oh well. "P-p-please, start with the murder weapon,if you want."

"Oh, my apologies, sir. The murder weapon...I'd like to propose another topic first. After all, after so much discussion already, the murder weapon itself still seems ambiguous. Why don't we all start by explaining where each of us was right before the gas attack?" She asked.

@Assailant @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes @Blu3 @DaniBot

Tsukimo shook his head. "Again... isn't this just between the two of us at this point? I th-thought this was supposed to be one final battle."

@Captain Gensokyo

Tsukimo shook his head. "Again... isn't this just between the two of us at this point? I th-thought this was supposed to be one final battle."

@Captain Gensokyo

"Is there a...problem with getting a collection of testimonies? How could any of us discover the truth if we could only use each other's accounts for reference? We both need to see the big picture," Miki said to the boy.

@Assailant

Tsukimo shook his head. "N-no! Of course I don't have a problem with it. It's just... I would think Monokuma would have a problem with it."

@Captain Gensokyo

Tsukimo shook his head. "N-no! Of course I don't have a problem with it. It's just... I would think Monokuma would have a problem with it."

@Captain Gensokyo

Miki raised her eyebrows. "Oh? I recall Monokuma saying something like this: "

"The rest of you may add in..."

"...I suppose I wouldn't have to plead with him if he allowed it in the first place," she said with a slight smile. Was it confidence, or something else?

@Assailant @Blu3 @DaniBot @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes

Tsukimo frowned. If the rest were to add in, then what made this part different from anything else they had done up until now? This was no final duel, this was just the trial still going on!

Regardless, he didn't care in the end. "Alright..." He grit his teeth at her cocky smile. She thought she was going to get away with this... he wouldn't let her. "L-let's do it your way then. If I can let you have every advantage you want and still give a better arguement than you... t-that should prove it!"

@Captain Gensokyo

Alright..." He grit his teeth at her cocky smile. She thought she was going to get away with this... he wouldn't let her. "L-let's do it your way then. If I can let you have every advantage you want and still give a better arguement than you... t-that should prove it!"

"Hmm...why don't we both get rid of our preconceived notions before we start? I think that's fair, right? The truth shouldn't have bias factored into the equation," Miki said with a calming breath. "Monokuma would like us to go through this case forward, backward, and sideways as many times as it takes, and to cover every possibility we can think of. Let's all work together to unveil the assailant, with the two of us leading the discussion!l"

@Assailant @Blu3 @DaniBot @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes

Tsukimo frowned. He took a deep breath. It seemed his anger had blinded him. He still believed she was the killer... but any scientist knows not to work with assumptions. He breathed a few more times, calming down. He finally smiled. "Alright. Yes, I agree. Let us work together a-as long as we can."

@Captain Gensokyo

Avyn frowns and rubs the bridge of her nose. The trial has dragged on forever and she is not looking forward to it to drag on longer. 

"I don't know how knowing the murder weapon will help. We have a clear idea how the murder happened. I thought that is good enough." Avyn finally decided to say something. She looks up at Miki once only to lower her gaze sadly. The bitter cold gnaws at her feet and it's getting harder to think for the diver. "I still think you're innocent but at this point getting everyone involved will be redundant and we're just repeating ourselves. I think it's best to summarise the case and get to the points where you two... you know battle it out. I'll try help but now it's just between you two.

Avyn breathes in deeply, burning her nasal cavity with the frosty air, and letting out a cloud of air. Maybe not everyone has the same conclusion to the murder than she does and perhaps Miki is on to something."I was in the Lodge before the murder with Sachi, Miki, Keiji, and Hayley."

@Captain Gensokyo @Assailant

"I was in the lodge also, as they're saying. Hayley, Avyn, Keiji, and I were all in the lodge just prior to the murder. What I'm not sure about, though, is where the two of you were during that time. If I remember correctly, both of you appeared at the lodge after we had all came to our senses," Miki said.

@Assailant @DaniBot

@Blu3 @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes

Tsukimo nodded. "I-I was outside, making my way to the lodge, when the gas came." Tsukimo thought for a moment. "I-I was locked outside when we woke up."

Sehema crossed her arms and stared at Miki. "I was inside of the ice rink trying to tail the nut case. That was where I was knocked out. When I came to, I made my way to the lodge and saw that there were the blocks of ice blocking the door." She knew in terms of alibis, there was much to be desired. "I moved a ice cube or so, but then Avyn opened the door. I didn't know who had fell victim until I had gotten in." She kept her answers simple and truthful. They already had two suspects. Things would get even more confusing with the addition of a third. 

Users who are viewing this thread