RP Area

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
winter-cabin.jpg

One fateful morning, a group of students from a very prestigious school: Hope's Peak Academy! In Hope's Peak, every student has a specialty called an "Ultimate." These ultimates are what allowed these student to attend Hope's Peak. The Ultimates are basically talents, not really powers. Example: Ultimate Biker, Ultimate Baseball Star, etc. Each of the students on the floor are all ultimates of something. No one seems to remember why they are there or how they got there, they just seemed to have woken up from a deep sleep. It is up to these students to explore and find out the truth at Hope's Peak.

ONCE A CS IS DONE, START YOUR INTRO POSTS. REMEMBER: YOU'RE ALL JUST STARTING TO WAKE UP

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayley Kiyoko SHSL Pianist 

"Nice to meet you."

Hayley slowly woke up from her deep sleep and not wanting to get up. "Five...More....Minutes..Please." She said as she rolled over on the hard wood floor. Then she noticed she was not in her bed and as she fully not in her room. She was in a log cabin? Also with more people on the floor next to her. She slowly brought her body up as she sat on the hard surface. Was she kidnapped was her first thought. She didn't know she was just scared.

Natsumi awoke with a start. It appeared that she had been asleep for quite a while. She looked up and surveyed her surroundings. Her first thought: this is illogical. A scowl formed on her face as she pondered what may have happened. Many people lay on the floor of what seemed to be a log cabin. But that's also near impossible - weren't they all at... wait. She couldn't remember where she had come from, either. This certainly was quite strange. There was the possibility of having been kidnapped, and her memory could have been wiped. Who were all these people, anyway? Something didn't quite fit... there was a missing piece of a puzzle which she could not find. Natsumi decided to ask some of the other people there what had happened. She realized that they were all around the same age - she kept this in mind as she stood up, getting to her feet.

sachi laid face up on the floor, staring blankly at the ceiling. she had been awake for about a minute or two, knowing full well she was apparently somewhere she'd never seen before, but she simply had no motivation to get up just yet. she was tired, and unfortunately, and as much as she wanted to, she couldn't fall back asleep. the floor she was on was too uncomfortable, and her mind crowded with too many questions. 'i guess i have to move...' she thought lamentfully. she started pulling herself up, looking around as she moved into sitting position.

her eyes finally landed on the two other girls who were already getting themselves up. "what's up...?" she casually asked.

Kyou Akiyama

Kyou woke up with a small yawn, expecting to awake in her cozy and welcoming bedroom, but no, she awoke in something that appeared to be a log cabin, she rose to her feet from the wooden floor as she quickly panicked, her imagination then went wild, thinking what could have had happened, she quickly checked herself, 'No injuries.... phew.." she thought to herself as she looked down on her clothing, slowly calming down, she witnessed various other people laid down on the floor, seemingly sleeping, as Kyou looked around, she found three girls near each other, "Any idea of what's going on?" she asked the three with a blank face, the only emotion producing from her is the motion of holding her bag tightly.

@Fazy @Blu3 @rusticyawn

Hanji Nakamura

SHSL Lawyer

Hanji woke up in a daze, he felt weak and could barely make a fist. He was leaned against the fireplace and his back was hurting because of the jagged stones sticking out from it. "What the hell? Where am I?" Hanji asked loudly. A small group of the other students were already up and talking to each other, who were they? All he remembers in walking into the entrance of Hope's Peak then...nothing. He stood up and peeked out of the window, it looked to be about midday and it was snowing hard. This confused him even more than the fact that he just woke up in a strange place, because the last he remembered, it was in Fall at the beginning of his first semester if Hope's Peak Academy. The fire place emitted a strong warmth across the Living Room, and it created the feel of a cozy cabin. There were some things that fought against the "Cozy Cabin" vibe though, for starters there was a large monitor above the fireplace, and the couches all had blankets with the picture of a bear on it, the bear had two sides; A black side with a red eye, and a white side with a black eye. "What the hell is going on...?" He said once more, directed to the group of girls.

vvV Mono Blankets Vvv

b45a3c713ae9c97e8c12669cf752ad2c.jpg

sachi's head tilted backward toward the girl who spoke first. she was thinking of replying to her, specifically, but that was right before the boy spoke up, essentially echoing her same question. sachi sighed. it wasn't as if it was a bad question, but it seemed like people were starting to get riled up about it, and that was a problem for her. she really didn't like it when people made big scenes. 'maybe it's unavoidable now...' she thought sadly, truly giving some thought to it as she examined the cabin this time. there was something awry about this place. maybe it did deserve a second look.

she got up from the ground and dusted herself off a bit, twirling lackadaisically toward his direction. "dunno," she said flatly. "wait..." her eyes suddenly widened as she looked at him, as if she had suddenly realized something important. she moved toward him, and then, pushed past him, flopping down onto the couch just nearby him. "kidnapping, maybe?" she mused ineffectively, stretching out lazily on the comfy new surface.

Kyou Akiyama

"The most likely candidate is kidnapping, but the architecture of this place doesn't make sense if kidnapping is the case, most kidnappings occur because of money, and it would make sense if it was a filthy area, but look around, it's a log cabin complete with a cozy fireplace, and we weren't even tied up!" Kyou answered the lazy-looking girl and the newly awakened boy, unknowingly rambling as she thinks about anything else as a motive, maybe it was something personal?, no, it couldn't have been that, she was only a high school student from Hope's Peak Academy after all.

@LunarShines @rusticyawn

Hanji Nakamura

SHSL Lawyer

Hanji was surprised how the white haired girl could be so calm in this situation. He just stared at her for a minute and then looked around at the rest of them. So far only a few girls have awakened, other students were sprawled out on the floor or asleep against the wall. Another girl was talking about how the architecture of the cabin goes against what a normal kidnapping setting would be like, and she was right"I don't know what this is, but if its a kidnapping, then its a very strange one, I mean we can just walk out the door right now." He contemplated walking out right now, but with all of the snow, where would he go? All of this was too much for him at once, he was feeling very confused. After a minute of pacing around, Hanji sat down on the couch opposite of the white-haired girl. "Well if we're gonna be stuck here, might as well get to know each other. Whats your names?"

@Lucremoirre@rusticyawn@Fazy@Blu3

Daichi soon started to open up his eyes, the sight of being in a cabin startled him as he looked around, soon he found a group of people around his age talking to each other and he soon started to lift himself up,"Well then,hello..." He said as he lightly waved his hand, once he looked around more he saw other people also around his age, he moved his head back at the direction of the other people and asked,"Do any of you know where we are, and also, are we all classmates?" He asked as he tilted his head slightly, everything was quite surprising for him, seconds ago he was at the front gate and now he's in a cabin with other people,was he being kidnaped with others? He was unsure of what was happening but he soon started to think of other reasonings.

Sora began to stir, hearing voices around him. He groggily opened his eyes, only to sit up with a start as he saw someone unconious right next to him. He quickly checked their pulse and gave a sigh of relief. 'Great....Only sleeping...But where am I?' As he looked around he noticed several more uncoinous people around him. But why though? This didn't make any sense as he was just going to Hope's Peak a little while ago. Although everything after that was a blank spot. Was he kidnapped along with everyone? "This is very strange...." He mutters to himself. He slowly brings himself to his feet and moving to the others who were awake, hearing the other boy speak "I was hoping you all would know what the hell was happening here...and classmates?"

sachi placed a hand on her face at the long-winded explanation.  "occum's razor failed me again..." she sighed, feigning disappointment. as she sat, she ran her good hand through her hand, and examined the other curiously. sachi really didn't wear gloves, and for some reason she couldn't really move her gloved hand... was her hand broken? that was weird - last she remembered, her hand was fine. then again... last she remembered, it also wasn't cold enough to be snowing. she took a look out the window, wincing at all the snow that had piled up. "sachi himura," she stated quickly, seemingly starting to be concerned by the curious idiosyncrasies.

when the two other boys joined the forming group, she huffed. "nope. still know nothing." she reaffirmed, waving with her gloved hand at the two of them. her brow raised at something they mentioned, though. "hope's peak, right?" she asked, looking over forming group again. if it was no longer fall, had time passed since they all enrolled? were these her classmates? her recent memories all seemed so foggy, and it wasn't making discerning what was going on any easier. she placed her head softly onto the arm of the couch and stared blankly off into space.

Hanji Nakamura

SHSL Lawyer

"Yeah I think we're all from Hope's Peak...right? I mean its just an assumption but I think its true, unless this is all a giant coincidence." Hanji just sighed and sat in silence for a moment, then he noticed more people waking up. "Everyone listen up! My name is Hanji Nakamura, and I am the best lawyer in the world! As we can all see, we are in a terrible predicament. I suggest we introduce ourselves and look around to see what we can find. I also have a theory that we are all students of Hope's Peak academy but nothing is proven as of yet." 

Suddenly a faint noise could be heard outside, it kept getting louder and closer, the ground began to shake as the noise came nearer and nearer until it stopped, right outside of the cabin. 

Hanji immediately ran out of the cabin as soon as the noise stopped and then stopped in his tracks after what he saw. A large snowmobile-truck-machine was parked in front of the cabin. After a moment of nothing happening, the door opened. A small black-and-white bear hopped out of the cockpit and landed in the snow, he was so small that the snow covered him. Instantly, a podium raised out of the ground and the bear sat nonchalantly on top of it. "Wh-who the h-hell are you?!" Hanji yelled at the bear. The bear instantly smiled and started laughing.

(Listen to this while reading the rest of this post.)

tumblr_inline_nvevxzcLyk1serb6g_500.png

The bear then cleared its throat and began to speak. "Attention all Hope's Peak students, you all may be wondering how you got to such a maaaaaagnificent cabin like this! Well you are on vacation of course! Hope's Peak Ski Resort! Now, you all may also be wondering why you cant remember anything. Thats because I erased your memories. So please remain calm and explore for a while, I have a feeling we will meet again, after all i'm just starting to set things up, you woke up earlier that expected..."

"Yeah, I was recently scouted there as the SHSL Veterinarian. So wait that means that everyone here must be from Hope's Peak as well then, right?" He said looking at the girl, Sachi she's called apparently. But him being classmates with any of them made no since at all as if they were would he know what they look like? Or at the very least their names? The more he thought about this situation the more it made him uncomfortable. He shook his head, running a hand through his long hair.

Hearing the other boy, Hanji, he couldn't help but roll his eyes at such an arrogant introduction. Best lawyer in the world? That had to be bullshit, not that he'd say that at the moment as he didn't need any enemies nor would he be blatantly rude to someone who's practically a stranger. He sighed and gave a small smile. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Sora Yukimura."

He was originally going to say more but was cut off by the appearance of Monokuma. "Wait what the hell do you mean by erased memories? That makes no sense whatsoever, I mean vacation? Are you just screwing with-" He takes a deep breath. No, getting upset is not something that needs to happen right now, He needed to stay calm and think this through.

Hayley Kiyoko SHSL Pianist 

"Nice to meet you."

Hayley was about to introduce herself until she saw the 'thing'. She saw a white and black bear at the door talking. "AHHHH." The girl screamed as she scooted back into a couner of the room. First off there's a bear and it is talking. Hayley who could have got up instead scooted to the next room still keeping the bear in sight.

( @LunarShines what room would that be?)

Keiji Sore

SHSL Mathematician

Keiji groaned when the bear talked. He had a massive headache. It hurt like hell.

"Uhhhhh.... what the heck?" was the first words he said when he awoke. He opened his eyes slowly to see a wooden ceiling. He pushed up from the floor with his slightly tanned hands.He grunted. He pushed himself to a sitting position. Wait...wooden ceilings? Wasn't he at Hope's Peak? Yeah,he was. He remembered that he just entered Hope's Peak and then....nothing. He can't remember. He scratched his brown hair on his scalp which wasn't at all itchy.

He took stock of his surroundings. A number of people were there. Fellow teenagers,he guessed. He looked outside to see snow. An absolute blizzard was outside.That was perplexing to him.There was something wrong with that.

"Uhhh--uhhm... W-w-wasn't it the midd-d-dle of July?" he asked to everyone.

Daichi turned hs head when he heard the thing ,  "I feel like the month doesn't matter..." He said to the newest person who woke up, he then started to point at the strange bear thing  "I think what really matters is to know, what the hell is that thing?!"  He raised his eyebrows as he never saw something like that,"Hope's Peak Ski Resort?! Aren't we supposed to be in the school rather than a ski resort?!" The whole situation was generally strange, waking up in a cabin full of other students and then having stuff toy pop out of nowhere and to the point that he started to speak to them, Daichi shooked his head in confusion and started to look around again.

He soon turned his head and looked at Sora,"Sora Yukimura, you the SHSL Veterinarian I presume, just to make sure, is that a real bear or is it something else or something, or is it just a hallucination of being drugged?" He said as he started to rub his neck in confusion,"I'm Daichi Oshiro, the SHSL Chessmaster, pleasure meeting you all, I hope." He said looking at everyone that was awake. 

Kyou Akiyama

"Woke up earlier than expected? What do you mean by that?" Kyou said with a blank face towards the monochromatic bear, inside, however, she was terrified, who is this bear?, what are his motives?, what is he going to do with us?, "Oh, by the way, the name's Kyou Akiyama, SHSL Architect, it would be nice to meet you all in different circumstances" she said to everyone awake with a blunt tone, her eyebrow rising in curiosity towards the bear.

Lady Yuki Hisakawa

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Hisakawa was one of the last to wake up, her blue hair laying to rest against the log cabin, eventually, the growing warmth of the fireplace had reached her as she woke up from her slumber. She picked herself up from the floor into a sitting position, her legs underneath her as her blue eyes looked at her surroundings. Her eyes zoning to the source of the commotion, a black and white... teddy bear? The situation getting odder when people started to shout about missing memories, different time of month, 'vacation', with some titles and introductions flying about. She may have just woken up, but it was obvious that the bear had 'erased memories' from their minds. Everything else was a little iffy, apparently being in a log cabin at a ski resort, not that a ski resort was bad and all but the situation was kind of uneasy at the very least.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] The only shred of normalcy to hang onto was the scattered introductions. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]She was obviously behind on the events that taken place, standing up before announcing her name, "Hello everyone, my name is Hisakawa Yuki, The Super High School Level Royal. Pleasure to meet you." She gave a small curtsy to the group as to her introduction. "It seems that I had a rather late awakening, would someone mind to tell me what is going on?" She said as she straightened her posture when she stood up. Yu had a somewhat vague impression as to what was going on, although her common sense seemed to disagree with every aspect of this scenario. Yuki honestly thought this was some sort of prank in bad-taste by the other people that were awake already.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px][ * Okay, I am NOT going to keep using they and them (although that is proper.) So I'll just switch between he/she depending on the Title I give them. ][/SIZE]

sachi didn't really move from the couch, beyond peaking her head back up when the lawyer left and looking out the window to see the small bear make it's appearance. unlike the others, she was moreso upset by the commotion the bear was causing rather than it's sudden, unnatural appearance. it had ramped up the chaos in the room significantly, and she really didn't appreciate that. once the 'shsl chessmaster' spoke up, she turned away from the window, looking back toward the group and at the veterinarian guy he posed his question to. she didn't really have an answer for him as to what it actually was, but she did sort of hope it was some kind of machine. it was pretty nimble looking, and any machine could be reprogrammed...

sachi zoned out for a few seconds, savoring the thought, before suddenly coming to realization they were doing introductions. she held a hand up and stretched her fingers out, as if she was going to wave, but was simply to lazy to move her hand any further. "if you don't mind, i'm gonna hold off on my introduction until everyone comes to, lest i have to do it a third time." with her foot, she lightly kicked the face of someone still zonked out, as if to point out everyone who was still sleeping. her eyes turned the ornately dressed royal. "dunno," she repeated, shrugging. then she pointed and looked back toward kyou. "my money's back on kidnapping, though, for the record. what do you think...?"

Stirring amidst the students was a tall blonde girl, one of the last students to wake from their deep sleep. She groaned as she lifted herself off of the floor and looked around rubbing her eyes. She had a hard time waking up due to how hard she had been sleeping, but her body was screaming for her to lay on something other than a hard floor. How long had she been out? Where was she? As her awareness began to increase, she noticed all of the people near her. From the looks of it, all of them were around her age but it still didn't answer either of her questions. 

"Attention all Hope's Peak students, you all may be wondering how you got to such a maaaaaagnificent cabin like this! Well you are on vacation of course! Hope's Peak Ski Resort! Now, you all may also be wondering why you cant remember anything. Thats because I erased your memories. So please remain calm and explore for a while, I have a feeling we will meet again, after all i'm just starting to set things up, you woke up earlier that expected..."

She could have sworn she heard a voice from outside but that wasn't right. Sehema remembered walking into Hope's Peak and that was it. The more she tried to remember, the more her head started to hurt. As she rubbed her temples, she heard the whispers of people saying that this was a kidnapping. It would make more sense. Sehema couldn't ever think of a situation where she would vacation with a huge group of people to a ski resort. To be honest, she wouldn't be surprised if some of them had never went to a ski resort. She continued to sit on the floor rubbing her head to soothe the aching. 

Sora had calmed down and payed more attention to the bear after hearing Dachi's question. In all honesty he was so caught off guard by the bear and the situation itself that he actually didn't pay much attention the thing other than what it had said. "I'm a hundred percent sure that is not a real bear, and it would be pretty unlikely for all of us to be having the same hallucination. If anything I think its more of a child's toy." Now really paying attention to the thing he couldn't believe that he was getting so worked up by a toy, he chuckled to himself shaking his head. "Who knows this could be someone's crazy and stupid idea of a prank."

@Grizzlot

Hanji Nakamura

SHSL Lawyer

Getting things ready? What did it mean by that? All of these questions ran through Hanji's head, probably everyone else's too. "Hey, why the hell would you take our memories, why are we here?" Hanji yelled at the duo-colored bear in rage and confusion. The bear just laughed "Phuphuphuphu..." Monokuma put his paw over his mouth as he laughed, Why does he think this his funny, what kind of sick bastard is he? Or it...? He thought as he demanded answers from Monokuma.

tumblr_inline_mzkjqoK3Fo1srfcfy.png

Monokuma

Headmaster

"Why are all of you so riled up, your on VACATION remember?" He began laughing again and then sighed. "Everything will be explained soon enough but first...GIFTS!" The bear pulled out a sack and threw everyone a small tablet. When the tablet powered on, it said E-Handbook and then it said the holder's name.

016-handbook.png

"These are your handy dandy E-Handbooks! These show the School Rules, The Map, and Student profiles! Keep these safe, for rule 1 is to never lend out, break, or steal other student's handbooks!" After Monokuma gave out the school handbooks, he laughed and said on more thing "Don't worry about bordem, things are just about to get started!" After that, the bear got into the snow truck and drove off into the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread