RP Area

Yorokobi Tomasu

SHSL Stewardess

Yorokobi was away from the rest of the group in the kitchen behind the counter. Her eyes slowly start to open while hearing a loud laughing coming from somewhere. She jolts up with a gasp, and soon finds the sink and starts to vomit in the sink. She still hears the loud laughing. When she finishes and washes the sink out with water she slowly turns around to see that she was in a cabin of sorts with a empty living room. She did not understand anything that was happening, her head was hurting, and she felt that the room was spinning. She shook her head a bit to get in focus. She slowly starts walking in the living room, but stops and goes back to the kitchen and sits at the counter. She then proceeds to try and think about everything. "Is this a dream, I thought... never mind." She sits at the counter in a proper position with her legs crossed, fixing her uniform, while rubbing her head to try and grasp what is happening. "Did it happen again..." She then starts to shed a tear while thinking how she ended up here, unaware of anything around her. She starts to sing a soft song that her father used to sing to her in the worst of times. So while her hands are holding her head with tears starting to roll down her face she starts to sing... (listen to the song here) - 

flight_attendant_by_wuduo-d6p2dj6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The journey he shared with Hanji to the mysterious building uncovered nothing really ground breaking. Once at the building he notice Hanji stop dead, almost like he didn't want to get any closer. 'Not so confident now is he?' He thought to himself admiring the building from a far. As much he still wanted to go inside he wasn't going to do that the expense of someone who looked uncomfortable near the damn thing. And really didn't want to go in there alone either, the building was creepy after all. "We can check it out later, plus its cold anyway. Lets just go back."

Once back at the main cabin, the stupid bear made another appearance. Apparently the thing was pissed that they wanted leave. 'Did he expect us just to blindly accept this?' Hm, how naive did that thing think they we. Although Sora wouldn't say he's the smartest person in the room, he sure wasn't stupid. He sighed crossing his arms, running a hand through his hair as he listened to the nonsense the bear said and also checking the rules. All of them we pretty advantage until you got to #5. Swift Punishment? He really didn't wanna learn what he meant by punishment.

But the last thing the bear said made him freeze and his blood run cold. "...What do you mean kill each other? No one here would be that desperate!" He found himself shouting once again today. His cool composer he'd learnt over the years of taking care of animals was cracking. A feeling of dread and hopelessness loomed over him. This could not be happening, no this had to be just a cruel prank. Yeah....a prank.

Tsukimo picked up Monokuma and began examining closely. He was desperate to figure out how this bear worked. He looked all over its body, occasionally taking a hand off to poke the creature. He squeezed it firmly but gently, trying to find the endoskeleton. Tsukimo's pokes and prods seemed random, but he had such a determined face and he moved with such confidence you couldn't help but feel assured he knew what he was doing.

@LunarShines

Yorokobi Tomasu

SHSL Stewardess

Yorokobi turned towards the the people and the bear in the living room. Tears still running down her face, she tried not to make a noise. She rushed behind the counter and hid from site "Who are these people, did they bring me here!" She thought to herself "A talking toy as well?" She then crawled farther behind the counter and sat against the wall, "What is going on..." she whispered to herself as she is balling her eyes out she pulls her skirt to its proper form and pulls her knees to her chest. She lays her head in her knees and beings to quietly sob while listening to everything in the next room.

Monokuma

tumblr_inline_nv3zhg1J0a1t4b4y6_500.png

Monokuma glared at the student picking him up. "Hey hey hey hey HEY! Put me down or I will gut you kid!" The bear glared at him with his now glowing red eye. He was obviously sincere about not messing with the headmaster. After the bear wiggled away from his captor, he then started explaining the situation they were all in. "This is no prank or sick joke, its SIIIIMPLE. Just kill another student and then you can go! But if escape isn't the only thing to drive you, then i'll give you all a motive. How about this, if you get away with the crime, not only will you escape, buuut you will also have enough money to have everything you could possibly want after you get out of here! But there is a part two to this catch remember? Getting away with it. If a body is found, then you will all have 1 day to find evidence and put the case together. If you guess the murderer right, then the murderer will be executed and you will all continue to live until another one pops up. But if you get the murderer wrong, you get executed and the murderer will get to leave. But alas, if all of you die then it will be so BOOOORING, so i've set up special rules. One of you will be the "Juror" and you will lead the trial. In the end, everyone votes on who they think the murderer is but you carry the responsibility, so if you are all wrong, ONLY THE JUROR DIES AND THE MURDERER GETS AWAY!"

// IMPORTANT OOC INFO: If you want to be the murderer PM me, first come first serve. Don't feel rushed take as much time as you want but don't wait forever to choose a victim. If someone doesn't volunteer as murderer for a certain period of time (probably 2 days after this post) then one will be randomly chosen. Also if you want to be a murderer you can take all the time you want to murder someone. Dont get angry if you are a victim or if you lose as a murderer, thats the point of the RP, so sorry.//

Hanji Nakamura

SHSL Lawyer

Hanji was red with anger, who the hell would do such a thing? "You sick bastard, I'll kill you!" Hanji rushed Monokuma and punched the bear in the face. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He yelled as he continued punching the bear. "Kidnapping students and-" Hanji was stopped mid sentence by two mechanical claws that tied him to a chair. Monokuma stood up and a podium appeared with a red button. "For a lawyer you are pretty dumb ya' know? Rule #2 Mr. Nakamura, you broke it. So I will now use you as an example, ITS PUNISHMENT TIIIIME, I have a special one for you, an execution FIT FOR A LAWYER" 

tumblr_inline_n4e2hgSGOD1su28p1.gif

Suddenly three large podiums popped up out of the ground and a Monokuma with a judge robe sat atop the middle one. Hanji sat in the chair with scared eyes, sweat rolled down his head and he wiggled in fear. The Judge Monokuma swayed back and forth and then he started spinning his Gavel. He tapped it three times and a large sign appeared above Hanji reading Guilty. Then Monokuma jumps off of the podium and starts slamming the Gavel into Hanji's head over and over again. After beating him at least 30 times, he drops the gavel and out of nowhere, a large hammer with a Monokuma face on it flies into the bear's hands. The bear rears his arms back and swings into the student's face with a loud CRACK! Hanji is flung far back until a jail cell appears, seemingly from thin air, and he slams into the back of it. The bars close with a slam and the student lays lifelessly in the back of the cell with blood pouring out of his mouth. The back wall, now splattered in blood, read: Case Closed. The cell then sinks into the ground and disappears.  

14159703_1807311269514133_553279645_n.jpg

Monokuma laughs after the cell is gone and looks to the other students. "Isn't it just THRILLING? The Despair? Anyhow...do you all believe me when I said there was only one way off the mountain now?

Tsukimo watched with interest as the execution played out. "N-not quite," he said to Monokuma. "A fittingly ironic execution. You clearly have planned this out well..." Tsukimo turned to Monokuma and kneeled down to his level. "Then that means you have an execution for me, too? Everyone else here as well?" Tsukimo had become very interested in this game. His curiosity was piqued.

@LunarShines

Hayley Kiyoko SHSL Pianist 

"Nice to meet you."

Hayley looked back to the kitchen after hearing some crying and someone talking. She was still some what in the doorway and she looked back to see a girl in a flight attendent outfit. She walked back into the kitchen and walked to her. 

"Hello there. Are you okay? Also my name is Hayley Kiyoko nice to meet."

But the girl screamed and she looked back to see a dead body and the execution unfold. She was in a panic.

Yorokobi Tomasu

SHSL Stewardess

While sitting behind the counter, a lovely girl comes over, I quickly fix my uniform and wipe my tears away. "Hi... i-im.." Yorokobi hears the commotion in the living room. She peeks over the counter, before she gets her sentence out, and wipes the tears from her eyes. After the execution, she lets out a small scream "Oh My God!" She quickly covers her mouth and ducks back behind the counter and starts to completely ball her eyes out. So much she is clutching her uniform whiles crying and covering her mouth. "Please don't find me, please, please, please." She whispered to herself as she is trying to erase but also figure out what just happened. She pulls the young girl behind the counter to hide her in case it went for them she holds her tight while covering her own mouth to stop herself from screaming.

Tsukimo watched with interest as the execution played out. "N-not quite," he said to Monokuma. "A fittingly ironic execution. You clearly have planned this out well..." Tsukimo turned to Monokuma and kneeled down to his level. "Then that means you have an execution for me, too? Everyone else here as well?" Tsukimo had become very interested in this game. His curiosity was piqued.

@LunarShines

Monokuma

Monokuma looks down at Tsukimo and smiles "Phuhuhu wouldn't you like to know. But yes, just in case any of you decided to ya' know, murder. But yes, I am telling the truth about the way to escape believe it or not, but if you don't YOU WILL LIVE OUT THE REST OF YOUR LIVES HERE!" 

THIS CONCLUDES THE PROLOGUE AND BEGINS...

baby its cold.jpg

Sora was taken aback by the the execution. He didn't know what to think or what to feel. One of the people who was here was now gone. Sure Hanji was a bit arrogant in his opinon but did he deserve to die? ".....S-so this was the swift punishment then right?" This entire situation had went from bad to worse in an instant. He was absolutely terrorized, anyone could die. But who would be stupid enough to go for the money? He shook his head running a hand through his hair once again. He took in several deep breaths at least trying to keep some semblance of his calmness.

He also was alerted to the sound of the a girl's sobbing. He hated seeing people cry, girls especially. He went over to her and shrunk down next to her. "Um...I'm Sora Yukimura. I think everything's going to be fine....No one's going to be that stupid..." He said in a lame attempt to calm the sobbing girl.

@Jessica Rabbit

Still holding on tightly to Hayley, Yorokobi was almost frightened by the older boy who came over, but she quickly reassured herself and Hayley. "Shh" she said gently pulling the older boy behind the counter while still holding onto the girl. "It's a pleasure to meet you" she whispered to Sora "I'm Yorokobi, now can I please get some explanation to this shit! please!" She said with a few tears coming out of her eyes. "And why did a toy just kill a human being!" She then said as she started to ball again covering her mouth in despair. "I'm so frightened" she said very quietly as she is still holding Hayley snug in her arms.

Monokuma

tumblr_inline_nv3zhg1J0a1t4b4y6_500.png

Monokuma glared at the student picking him up. "Hey hey hey hey HEY! Put me down or I will gut you kid!" The bear glared at him with his now glowing red eye. He was obviously sincere about not messing with the headmaster. After the bear wiggled away from his captor, he then started explaining the situation they were all in. "This is no prank or sick joke, its SIIIIMPLE. Just kill another student and then you can go! But if escape isn't the only thing to drive you, then i'll give you all a motive. How about this, if you get away with the crime, not only will you escape, buuut you will also have enough money to have everything you could possibly want after you get out of here! But there is a part two to this catch remember? Getting away with it. If a body is found, then you will all have 1 day to find evidence and put the case together. If you guess the murderer right, then the murderer will be executed and you will all continue to live until another one pops up. But if you get the murderer wrong, you get executed and the murderer will get to leave. But alas, if all of you die then it will be so BOOOORING, so i've set up special rules. One of you will be the "Juror" and you will lead the trial. In the end, everyone votes on who they think the murderer is but you carry the responsibility, so if you are all wrong, ONLY THE JUROR DIES AND THE MURDERER GETS AWAY!"

// IMPORTANT OOC INFO: If you want to be the murderer PM me, first come first serve. Don't feel rushed take as much time as you want but don't wait forever to choose a victim. If someone doesn't volunteer as murderer for a certain period of time (probably 2 days after this post) then one will be randomly chosen. Also if you want to be a murderer you can take all the time you want to murder someone. Dont get angry if you are a victim or if you lose as a murderer, thats the point of the RP, so sorry.//

Hanji Nakamura

SHSL Lawyer

Hanji was red with anger, who the hell would do such a thing? "You sick bastard, I'll kill you!" Hanji rushed Monokuma and punched the bear in the face. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He yelled as he continued punching the bear. "Kidnapping students and-" Hanji was stopped mid sentence by two mechanical claws that tied him to a chair. Monokuma stood up and a podium appeared with a red button. "For a lawyer you are pretty dumb ya' know? Rule #2 Mr. Nakamura, you broke it. So I will now use you as an example, ITS PUNISHMENT TIIIIME, I have a special one for you, an execution FIT FOR A LAWYER" 

tumblr_inline_n4e2hgSGOD1su28p1.gif

Suddenly three large podiums popped up out of the ground and a Monokuma with a judge robe sat atop the middle one. Hanji sat in the chair with scared eyes, sweat rolled down his head and he wiggled in fear. The Judge Monokuma swayed back and forth and then he started spinning his Gavel. He tapped it three times and a large sign appeared above Hanji reading Guilty. Then Monokuma jumps off of the podium and starts slamming the Gavel into Hanji's head over and over again. After beating him at least 30 times, he drops the gavel and out of nowhere, a large hammer with a Monokuma face on it flies into the bear's hands. The bear rears his arms back and swings into the student's face with a loud CRACK! Hanji is flung far back until a jail cell appears, seemingly from thin air, and he slams into the back of it. The bars close with a slam and the student lays lifelessly in the back of the cell with blood pouring out of his mouth. The back wall, now splattered in blood, read: Case Closed. The cell then sinks into the ground and disappears.  

14159703_1807311269514133_553279645_n.jpg

Monokuma laughs after the cell is gone and looks to the other students. "Isn't it just THRILLING? The Despair? Anyhow...do you all believe me when I said there was only one way off the mountain now?

Keiji Sore

SHSL Mathematician

"Ugghhh...ulp."  Keiji said as he doubled over a barfed on the floor. He couldn't stand it. He barely knew the guy but that execution was horrible. The pink blood and guts spread everywhere. The lifeless corpse. he couldn't handle dead bodies that well since the death of his mother.

After a few minutes, Keiji slowly got up. He was angry. He was sad. He wanted to go home. He stared daggers at the bear. He wants us to kill,Keiji thought. He's forcing us to kill. And for what ,piles of paper? Horrendous he thought. He wanted to punch that son-of-a-bitch that made them do this. But he retreated when he remembered the 'swift punishment'.

"Why? Why you monster!"Keiji screamed at Monokuma. "Why are you doing this?". His face was bright red.He was downright furious. He wanted answers. "You took an innocent person's life. For what? If you're kidnapping us and forcing us to kill each other how are you benefitting yourself! This must have cost millions. But you just used it to reduce a guy to blood pink. How dare you!"

tumblr_static_dkf5s6ph7rk888wgwo0sk8o0c.png

Monokuma

Monokuma sneered at Keiji's outburst. "C'mon now, you don't wanna end up like little old Nakamura do ya'? Blaming me for kidnapping you? Now how could I do that, im just a bear after all. Well it seems my work here is done, you all play nice now...or not, up to you!" The bear laughs loudly and walks off into the distance until he is out of sight. A great feeling of dread and despair fell over the group, could one of the students actually be capable of killing another? Is there anyone that they can trust? Whatever is going on, this is not good for the students, what is the point of all of this? Why can't they just leave?

//I will now only be Monokuma and a Narrator. REMINDER: If a killer does not volunteer, one will be randomly chosen, if no one volunteers by tomorrow at 4 PM, I will use a RNG to choose one! Gotta keep this plot train chugging guys!//

//IMPORTANT OOC  UPDATE: THE "JUROR" RULE HAS BEEN CHANGED. ORIGINALLY ALL OF THE INNOCENTS DIE IF THEY CHOOSE THE MURDERER WRONG, BUT I CHANGED IT TO THE "JUROR" RULE. HOWEVER SOMEONE HAS POINTED OUT SOME FLAWS AND SUGGESTED A BETTER IDEA, SO WE WILL CHANGE TO THAT ONE. INSTEAD OF ALL OF THE INNOCENTS DYING IF THEY ARE WRONG, THE INNOCENT THEY THINK DID IT WILL DIE INSTEAD. I KNOW IT MAY SEEM UNFAIR BUT HEY, THATS DANGANRONPA @Assailant@NANANANANANANANANANA@CreativelyPerfect@Jessica Rabbit@Blu3@Lucremoirre@Fazy@T h e F o o l@rusticyawn( @DaniBot are you still with us?)

Tsukimo watched Monokuma go away. It seems that this little death game had begun. However, Tsukimo wasn't panicking at all. Nor was there any despair in his heart. He simply didn't have time for that. Immediately, he began analyzing every possible outcome and looked at everyone. He may be a genius, but he was still a child. In a one-on-one fight, most of these people would likely overpower him. Immediately, his mind then began to run through fighting strategies: how to beat his opponents through wits rather than brawn. Pressure Points, joint-locks, psychological warfare: anything he could use should it come down to a fight. His mind ran like a computer, analysing things at super-human speeds.

"Nice to meet you."

The weight of the girl who calls herself 'Yorokobi' pulling her down was enough to her down to her knee's because she didn't have the strength to keep herself up. She held stiffly as the girl hugged her. She still tried to look outside to see what was happening and saw the bear leave. She still didn't want to move but she had to sometime.

"Do you think he's gone for good?" Hayley said to the Yorokobi and Sora.

Lady Yuki Hisakawa

[SIZE=13.3333px]Yuki covered her mouth and nose, a person whom she just talking with was killed in the most ironic and more than a little bit brutal way possible, her food creeping up her throat as she turned her eyes from the grotesque image of a person's guts spill in front of her. Even for a royal, keeping her composure at a time like this was difficult, to say the least. They were definitely not up against a normal sane human being, nor could they be reasoned with at this point. 'I mean, they want us to murder each other to leave, what kind of messed up ceremony is that' the thought warbling in her head before being overtaken by the utter despair of it all. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]However, whatever the bear said was the least of her issues, she wasn't going to stay in the room with a corpse. No way, No how. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]"I-I'm going to get some air, please excuse me."[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px] She managed to speak out, quickly finding herself leaving the area. There was no way she was going to think straight without leaving the murder scene, it was fridged, to say the least with the snow around her. However, the temperature was the least of her worries. The Royal standing outside of the main cabin, her composure not letting her scream, although it wasn't like she didn't want to. Hisakawa took a seat in the snow, placing her head against the main cabin and hugging her knees, trying to recover from the display of violence in front of her.[/SIZE]

sachi, having been more concerned with her handbook then with the events going on around her, found herself actually shocked when the room began to shift and shake an an unbelievable execution took  place. she wasn't sure how she had felt about the ultimate lawyer before then, but watching his body be slung around and smashed so gruesomely in front of her eyes was still more than enough to make her gasp, her functioning hand moving to cover her mouth. when the disgusting display finally ended, the cell sinking back into the ground from where it came from, sachi had no idea what to do with herself. the formerly unshakable looking engineer was pale with horror, eyes wide with disbelief.

it took her moments, to even fathom what had just taken place. her wide eyes suddenly fell blank, lidded. "so it's true..." she mumbled, wrapping her arms around herself, a look of pure despair crossing her features. "i'm going to die after all." she looked like she was maybe about to cry, her head hanging slightly as if she was preparing for tears, but she just blankly stared down at the floor, looking almost as still and as glassy-eyed as a doll. she just simply put her good hand over her uncovered hand and slumped up against the wall. 

Yorokobi Tomasu

SHSL Stewardess

Hayley peeked around the corner and saw the bear leave. Yorokobi dust off her clothes and fixes them to there proper place before she herself messed them up again, she then replies with a sad filled "I hope so, and I am very sorry madam for all of that." as she fixes her uniform and gets up from behind the counter she hangs her head low in sadness as she slowly walks into the living room where the execution happened, the heels on her feet making a click noise as she walks over... "we can't do this to each other.. that's what that thing wants us to do.." she said with her head still hanging down. She fixes her Ascot, and looks up at the rest, "I am Yorokobi, I am a flight attendant, and I am not giving in to this madness he wants." She holds out her hand to shake Tsukimo's hand, to offer peace and trust between herself and everyone there. After getting a hand shake in she then states, "if you will excuse me.. my duty is to help people..." she says as she walks out the front door to check on Lady Yuki and potentially calm her down. As she was walking out, passing Sachi she gently places her hand on her shoulder and says "we are going to be ok, I promise." She then wipes her almost existing tears and walks out. As she walks out she notices a small tablet with her name on it, she picks it up slowly, examine it for a moment and thinks "this must be mine but I must tend to that girl first!" She then put the tablet in her uniform pocket and walkes out, humming the song she was previously singing to keep herself calm.

@Assailant @T h e F o o l @Blu3 @rusticyawn

Tsukimo refused to shake Yorokobi's hand. Not out of fear, or at least not for the reason one would expect. He began shivering slightly. In fact, he was not afraid that she would kill her. Instead, he was showing his more common side: he was just simply socially anxious. With his calculations having been halted, the fear began to set in. He began backing away from everyone before running out of the house and running through the snow. Now outside the house, he begins to look around the place.

@LunarShines, a reminder please?

Tsukimo couldn't help his curiosity. Anything that was unknown must be made known. That mantra practically dictated his life. So it was with reckless abandon that he made his move towards the Mysterious Building. How could he resist at all?

Keiji Sore

SHSL Mathematician

Keiji couldn't believe any of this. It was like some sort of horrid nightmare that he's going to wake up soon. But he knew that it was not a dream. He lost steam when Monokuma disappeared into the white. His eyes were getting pale. He was shaking with fear and dread. He couldn't control his thoughts and everything was starting to be a blur.

Everyone in the room seemed suspicious in a way and he did not like that. He decided to make sense of all this by separating himself. You know, probably find a self-defense weapon along the way. He took a deep breath while he covered his face with his peach-coloured hands. He thought for awhile.

sachi, having been more concerned with her handbook then with the events going on around her, found herself actually shocked when the room began to shift and shake an an unbelievable execution took  place. she wasn't sure how she had felt about the ultimate lawyer before then, but watching his body be slung around and smashed so gruesomely in front of her eyes was still more than enough to make her gasp, her functioning hand moving to cover her mouth. when the disgusting display finally ended, the cell sinking back into the ground from where it came from, sachi had no idea what to do with herself. the formerly unshakable looking engineer was pale with horror, eyes wide with disbelief.

it took her moments, to even fathom what had just taken place. her wide eyes suddenly fell blank, lidded. "so it's true..." she mumbled, wrapping her arms around herself, a look of pure despair crossing her features. "i'm going to die after all." she looked like she was maybe about to cry, her head hanging slightly as if she was preparing for tears, but she just blankly stared down at the floor, looking almost as still and as glassy-eyed as a doll. she just simply put her good hand over her uncovered hand and slumped up against the wall.

He heard a thud. He lowered his hands to see Sachi sitting by the wall. She looks soulless. Keiji then remembered that not all of them are weirdos who are capable of murder. Actually,they are just normal people like him in these circumstances. Keiji sympathised with Sachi.

He walks towards Sachi. So, how do you start a conversation with a traumatised girl you barely knew? No clue, Keiji thought. But he has to do something. Any human being would try to comfort her. But how? After clearly struggling for awhile, he said his first words.

"...I-i'm Keiji." he told Sachi. "A-a-re you...umm...okay? I mean....no you m-must not after seeing t-t-that. Ummm...sorry,I'm not that...ummm....good at talking.B-but you can't just sit here doing nothing. Uhhhh...here." Keiji lent out his hand to Sachi."G-get up. We need to...uhh...explore? Yeah,explore. I-it would be more better if I had an extra pair of eyes. A higher chance of finding ...something."

Keiji Sore has already made a decision. He's going to go to the Garage after Sachi replies.

"Nice to meet you."

Hayley Still in shock over what happened get's up and remember's she need's to go search place's. Hayley walk's past everyone in the living room and walk's out side and passes Yorokobi and a girl she doesn't know.  She remember's the knife she has in her skirt pocket and when no when is looking take's it out for self-defense as she went to the Ski Lift and searched for snow equipment or any snow jacket's because it's freezing or any thing like looking for like if it was used recently or if there are any radio's or the control's for the ski lfit.

( @LunarEclipse Anything?)

Yorokobi Tomasu

SHSL Stewardess

Yorokobi was not surprised the gentleman didn't shake her hand, as she walked outside she saw the girl against the cabin she walked over and asked "are you okay madam?" She sat next to her and gently put her hand on her shoulder, "I know, no one should have to see that" as she said this a tear ran down her face, "we need to stay strong madam" she said as she spotted Hayley walking towards the ski lift. Yorokobi rubbed her shoulder in a comforting manner and said "I'll come back, please if you can go by the fire, your cold as ice..." she wiped the tear away and got up and decided to go with Hayley, she seemed like she was on to something about why we was here. Yorokobi caught up with Hayley at the lift. "Hello... Hayley isn't it? I wanted to apologize for my actions earlier I hope I didn't hurt you pulling you down like that I am very sorry" she said as she slowly puts her head down, she then fixes her Ascot and holds out her hand to shake Hayley's, as a sign of friendship, forgiveness, and trust. As she did she said "I was passed out in that kitchen back there... do you have any idea what happened?"

@Blu3 @T h e F o o l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back