RP Area

Tsukimo looked down and thought about that for a moment. Eventually, he sighed. "I'm a-afraid," he solemnly stated, "that doesn't really help us at all." He turned to Hayley. "I-isn't the murders one of the first things y-you're told about w-when you get here? I-I'm sure everyone was informed of this..."

@Blu3 @Captain Gensokyo @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes

Last edited by a moderator:
"With everyone here, She wouldn't be able to lie," Avyn addresses to Hayley. "My memories coming to this place is uncertain, but with the short amount of time here, could Miki really have the time to set the murder and kill Sachi right after breakfast? We were all there with Miki in the Lodge when she was cleaning the mess at the kitchen I made and she was pretty quick cleaning too. We as in me, Sachi, Miki, Keiji, and Hayley. Miki is like SHSL Cleaner!" Clearly, Avyn doesn't know Miki's title. 

"Look at the time again, if Monokuma did picked Miki, he would have explained everything to her and that would have taken time. I doubt the bear is the type to be patient  to deal with that and any mental break down Miki might have suffer then since Monokuma is kind of an asshole." Avyn crosses her arms. "I think us newbie are the prefect scapegoats."

Avyn shakes her head at Tsukimo. "I wasn't info about the killings when I got here. We were literally dropped here and nobody, for me at least, didn't sat me down and told me straight that we are in a killing game. Keiji told me about 2 people dieing and Sehema said she will tell me sometimes breakfast, but we didn't had the time with the all the you-know."  Avyn looks pointingly at Gabriel. "The student handbook doesn't says anything about the murdering, ecept I found a strange rule about no voting for corpse. What is that about anyways?" Then she continues, "I didn't even knew what or who monokuma was until the in the clue finding time."

@Blu3 @Captain Gensokyo @Assailant @DaniBot @LunarShines 

Tsukimo thought on her statement. Something didn't add up. Think... think... think... He gasped as he realized what it was.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"With everyone here, She wouldn't be able to lie,[/COLOR]" > Sachi Himura

"I, um... think that might be wrong!"

Tsukimo shook his head. "That's not true. S-someone COULD have told her, and she could be lying. T-that would be possible... if the person who told her... was the victim herself!"

Tsukimo shook his head. "That's not true. S-someone COULD have told her, and she could be lying. T-that would be possible... if the person who told her... was the victim herself!"

Excuse me! Let me have a clean slate...

Refutation

"Sir, I was barely able to speak to any of you, let alone the victim. The only times I was with anyone prior to the death of Sachi were during the 'loudspeaker incident', where Sachi was being...nearly asphyxiated...for the majority of that time, and when we were inside the main lodge, where I immediately went to the back kitchen, speaking to no one on the way there."

@Assailant @TripTripleTimes @NANANANANANANANANANA @Blu3 @DaniBot @LunarShines

Excuse me! I'll give myself a clean slate...

Refutation

"Sir, I was barely able to speak to any of you, let alone the victim. The only times I was with anyone prior to the death of Sachi were during the 'loudspeaker incident', where Sachi was being...asphyxiated...for the majority of that time, and when we were inside the main lodge, where I immediately went to the back kitchen, speaking to no one on the way there."

@Assailant @TripTripleTimes @NANANANANANANANANANA @Blu3 @DaniBot @LunarShines

Tsukimo thought on her statement. Something didn't add up. Think... think... think... He gasped as he realized what it was.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"With everyone here, She wouldn't be able to lie,[/COLOR]" > Sachi Himura

"I, um... think that might be wrong!"

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Pianist

Murder game for Miki -> Sehema's Account

"I believe Someone did tell you about the murder game and that was Sehema..When I was walking up to see if things were okay I heard Sehema say something in the line of ' You mean to tell me that I've been kidnapped by a lunatic and the only way to leave is Killing someone'  and that gave you the information of the killing game.. so you Miki Nakata do know of the murder game!"

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Pianist

Murder game for Miki -> Sehema's Account

"I believe Someone did tell you about the murder game and that was Sehema..When I was walking up to see if things were okay I heard Sehema say something in the line of ' You mean to tell me that I've been kidnapped by a lunatic and the only way to leave is Killing someone'  and that gave you the information of the killing game.. so you Miki Nakata do know of the murder game!"

If this were a manga, Miki would've had a little blue sweat-drop slip on her forehead. She sighed quietly.

"But that only would've given me a faint idea, though...for example, how would I know about the locations of the chemicals? Wouldn't I have had to know about someplace other than the cabins area beforehand?"

@Blu3 @TripTripleTimes  @Assailant @NANANANANANANANANANA

If this were a manga, Miki would've had a little blue sweat-drop slip on her forehead. She sighed quietly.

"But that only would've given me a faint idea, though...for example, how would I know about the locations of the chemicals? Wouldn't I have had to know about someplace other than the cabins area beforehand?"

@Blu3 @TripTripleTimes  @Assailant @NANANANANANANANANANA

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Pianist

Hayley held her head from the pain mentally she was feeling. Miki was stalling for time and trying to mix us up. "Miki...I wish that you weren't the prime suspect but..let me say this one more time. You cleaned the cabin and looked over the cabin and could have easily found the binder and chemicals in the lodge.. you did know of the killing game and you looked for a knife before we knew of a murder weapon so... I believe that you Miki Nakata the SHSL Maid are the murderer of Sachi Himura!" 

Tsukimo frowned. He was silent for awhile as he thought to himself. The silence stretched on. Finally, he sighed. "It seems t-that we've f-found our culprit. No i-innocent person would lie so much. You had the m-means and you had as much motive as the rest of us." Tsukimo sighed. "I think..."

"It's all coming together!"

"During her search to clean and prepare the lodge, Miki found the cleaning supplies. Desperate to escape from this new situation she'd found herself in, she plotted a plan. When the gas attack happened, through means we have yet to understand, Miki remained awake. She poured the chemicals down Sachi's throat, intending to poison her. However, that's when she realized: the chemicals were not toxic! She knew she had to act fast, so she ran back to the kitchen to grab a knife. However, by now, the food had been overcooked. She hastily grabbed the knife and stabbed it into Sachi's throat. However, because she was unconscious and laying down, the chemicals had stagnated in her throat. The knife blade had been heated up from the overcooked food. When they made contact, the chemicals ignited and began to burn her throat."

"At this point, Miki had to go about stopping the investigation. She disposed of the cleaning supply bottle, the rest of the chemicals inside melting the bottle completely, but one little label survived. She then brought ice inside to stop the door from opening. To make sure this worked, she had earlier whipped up some sort of sticky concoction to stick in the door and prevent it from opening. She then went back, and now noticed that the food was about to ignite. She hastily went about stopping it, then rejoined the now-waking others in the room."

Climax Inference Complete!

"D-did I miss anything?"

@Blu3 @NANANANANANANANANANA @Captain Gensokyo @TripTripleTimes @DaniBot @LunarShines

through means we have yet to understand

"D-did I miss anything?"

If you'd please just hear me out...

Refutation

"I all ready emphasized the fact that I couldn't have any idea where to find the chemicals, binder, or chart, let alone a means to protect myself from the gas. I woke up the same as all of you...dazed and confused, like waking up from a coma. And besides, if your theory is true...then how could I willingly be that careless with overcooking the eggs? I've made plenty of meals before that, you know..." she said as an attempted joke. "...and I'd really hate for that to be my last one, too," she said with a forced smile.

Miki sighed, continuing her argument. "One last thing: why did I tell you about the missing knife? I thought that would end up helping...and, I'm also curious about what you think my motive for killing her would be."

@Assailant

Tsukimo shook his head. "E-even the last murderer d-didn't know how she remained awake throughout the gassing. It could be anyone, a-as far as we know. As for the eggs, t-there are a multitude of reasons. You c-could have been under pressure, which diverted your attention. Or, more likely, y-you wanted to make it seem like you were asleep, so you intentionally let it burn."

Tsukimo sighed. "W-why does everyone ask for-for motives at a time like this? Y-your motive is the same as everyone else: to escape. Finding the chemicals... we've explained how you'd know four or five times now. Your constant reiteration with n-no evidence despite being proven wrong o-only makes me more certain." He sighed. "I can say with some certainty now... y-you are the killer, Miki."

@Captain Gensokyo @Blu3 @TripTripleTimes @NANANANANANANANANANA 

Avyn's eyes widens when the Sachi could have told anyone of the newcomers of the killing game, but to Avyn just those words Hayley said is not enough information for anyone to go around killing. She chews on her lips with the uncomfortable feeling settling in her belly. Avyn looks at Tsukimo with wide eyes when he starts to summarise the murder scenario. 

"It's still too soon to end this!" Avyn quickly objects. "The information given is still not enough reason for Miki to go around killing! She just arrived last night and she probably wanted to know more before many any moves! Does telling us "Oh, we have to kill someone to get out" tells us anything about the investigation and the trial we are in right now? That is crazy talk!" The girl on the verge of disbelief. Anger is also another issue she is trying to fight against. "If anything, Miki was being helpful the whole time!

"What about the glue thing on the door? Or the ice?" Avyn continues. "How would Miki prepare the ice and the glue when she was only here for about less than 12 hours? Is the store always open? Or are there closing time for the Lodge and stuff after the night announcement? Just look at the time!

"Stop pushing that Miki is the killer. I don't believe it!" Avyn glares at Tsukimo, looking a bit ruffled and out of breath. She then pauses then says. "How do you know about the heated blade? Or the fact that the chemical ignited just by the heat? I thought chemical burns by- Oh, a spark! You need fuel, oxygen, and a spark to start a fire!" The earlier tangent comes back to her with the third element coming back to her. She grins at that but the frown returns, looking at Tsukimo. "You know something we don't.

@Assailant @Captain Gensokyo

Tsukimo frowned. "I was just making assumptions... but we made assumptions in the last trial, and we all lived to tell the tale. I made as few assumptions as possible." He sighed. "I also explained the 'glue' and the ice. Please try to pay more attention. I'm saying she has just as much motive as any of us. Motive isn't a question here. It's irrelevant." He shook his head.

"Spark doesn't mean a literal spark. That's inaccurate. It requires an activation energy. The heat energy released by the blade would be enough to provide the activation energy to ignite the chemicals." He rubbed his temples. "Please make sure you know what you're talking about, and you've listened, before yelling at me."

"Yes. Some things I cannot guarantee. I cannot guarantee that the blade was heated, for instance. It simply makes the most sense. I understand you weren't here, but this is what we did in the last trial. We survived."

@TripTripleTimes

"Does telling us "Oh, we have to kill someone to get out" tells us anything about the investigation and the trial we are in right now? That is crazy talk!" The girl on the verge of disbelief. Anger is also another issue she is trying to fight against. "If anything, Miki was being helpful the whole time!"

"Stop pushing that Miki is the killer. I don't believe it!" Avyn glares at Tsukimo, looking a bit ruffled and out of breath.

"!!!"

"How do you know about the heated blade? Or the fact that the chemical ignited just by the heat? I thought chemical burns by- Oh, a spark! You need fuel, oxygen, and a spark to start a fire!" The earlier tangent comes back to her with the third element coming back to her. She grins at that but the frown returns, looking at Tsukimo. "You know something we don't.

"It's still too soon to end this!" Avyn quickly objects. "The information given is still not enough reason for Miki to go around killing! She just arrived last night...

"I believe she's right! It's still too early to end it like this!" Miki said passionately as she leaned forward heavily on her podium. "You said it yourself, Sir Scientist...the murderer could be any one of us. Was I supposed to know the outcome of a 'trial' I didn't even participate in? Of course not. This girl and I were dropped in clueless, trying to find a way to piece things together. How could I have known the location of everything beforehand in much less than a day? There isn't a way to do that! Forgive me, but you seem rather knowledgeable about chemicals..." Miki said with passive aggression. 

@TripTripleTimes @Assailant 

"!!!"

"I believe she's right! It's still too early to end it like this!" Miki said passionately as she leaned forward heavily on her podium. "You said it yourself, Sir Scientist...the murderer could be any one of us. Was I supposed to know the outcome of a 'trial' I didn't even participate in? Of course not. This girl and I were dropped in clueless, trying to find a way to piece things together. How could I have known the location of everything beforehand in much less than a day? There isn't a way to do that! Forgive me, but you seem rather knowledgeable about chemicals..." Miki said with passive aggression. 

@TripTripleTimes @Assailant 

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Whatever

"Stop..just stop." Hayley said as she dropped to her knee's  wanting them to stop. "We were dropped her like you and someone still murdered someone...Avyn...you know it's true, no one make's more sense then her...just stop!" Hayley stood up looking at Avyn then Tsukimo then Miki. "Miki..give me one good reason why I shouldn't just pull this lever and kill myself if I'm wrong."

Tsukimo sighed. "Will you please stop asking that? We've a-already gone over how you knew. You were figuring out how to clean, and you found the cleaning chemicals. If you ask how you would know that one more time, you will be irrevocably the murderer in my mind."

Tsukimo nodded. "I am very well versed with chemicals, b-but it doesn't take a gen-genius to see that something's flammable and light it up." He sighed.

"look, the last bit of progress we've been able to make is my inference. We're going nowhere, a-and we're rehashing old points. Furthermore, Miki has yet to give us one irrefutable reason as to why it's not her. Let's do this. Everyone, let's do an early vote. If you think y-you are ready to vote, raise your hand. If half the people who have been participating," he glares at the people who haven't said a word this entire time, "vote yes, we'll move on to the voting phase. If not, we will continue discussing." Tsukimo, finishing that, raised his hand.

1 vote for yea 

@TripTripleTimes @NANANANANANANANANANA @Captain Gensokyo @Blu3

2 vote for yea I guess

(And if were wrong Tsukimo is dead?)

Objection!

"We need more time! Your assumptions only go so far—what happens when you become the murderer? I reiterate, again and again and again...any one of us could have done it. Why would you blindly throw life and death to chance? It's insane—it's inhumane! Anyone in the lodge could have done it! Let's all actually solve this... better or worse!" Miki exclaimed.

1 Vote No

Tsukimo shook his head. "There's just too much evidence against you. One is a coincidence, but this much? You haven't given us one piece of evidence in your favor, and you just keep reiterating questions we've already answered." Tsukimo turns to Avyn. "Listen, I know you want to believe her. But think about the evidence. There's just too much. We've devolved into monotonous tedium!"

@TripTripleTimes

Avyn looks peeved at the little boy. "I know what I am talking about. It's you I don't understand." She glares a little bit more and then huffs and crosses her arms when Miki started to speak. 

"See, she has no reason to kill anyone," She says after Miki. "Motivation is important,. If any, the people who are here longer than us are more likely to kill than any of the newbies." 

Avyn brows scrunches up. "That's not a common knowledge. Creating fire like that. It sounds like something really smart people would know-" 

Avyn looks at Hayley and Tsukimo in horror when they switch that they voted already. Then she started to talk freneticly in a different language and pointing at the two students. Then she smacks her hand against her face loudly. She turns to Miki

"Nobody in the Lodge killed Sachi." Avyn says, feeling rather fustrated and heavily accented than usual. "Instead, the killer was very close and was with us when Gabriel was at the Lodge." 

"I vote No." Avyn looks darkly at the boy. 

Tsukimo ruffled his hair in frustration. "We ALL have motivation!" He said. "To escape. That's all of our motivation!"

"if you'd listened to my story, you'd know that she didn't INTEND to burn it! Gah, why does no one listen?!" He was clearly beginning to become frustrated.

"The pieces might be pointing towards Miki but it doesn't make sense!" Avyn says. "The one not listening to anyone is you! I told you she doesn't have the reason and she is an easy scapegoat! You seems really desperate keep saying she is even though she has no motive! Where the heck would she even make the glue and one that strong? I can only think of you who has the glue for the door now!" She buries her face in her hand.  

"At the lodge, you said you did an autopsy. For someone as smart as you, why didn't you looked at the lips that was so obvious burnt even I saw it in the picture? You then said "There's nothing?"" She ends up growling out the quotation. "The issue about the glue, I can't see Miki or anyone in the Lodge having glue then, and there was nothing in the garbages in the Lodge, but here we are, you carring an adhesive. Why do you have it now?"

@Assailant

"If none of you can keep a proper handle on your emotions, then I suggest you all shut up for a damned minute!" 

Sehema had an impatient stance with her arms closed and her feet tapping. She had been listening in, trying to think of her own reasoning, but found it very hard to with all of the accusations. "Obviously both Tsukimo and Miki are prime suspects in this but it's as Ayvn says. I honesty doubt making an adhesive is an easy job for a maid to do, especially when it deals with chemical reactions. I for one think voting now would be stupid. And besides..." The archer narrowed her eyes at Tsukimo. "I'm particularly curious as well about the adhesive. Or we can all just continue to act on rash emotion and send an innocent person to accompany Sachi...but wouldn't that all make us just as guilty as the person who killed her?" There was no hint of sadness in her voice, just annoyance. "I vote that we keep this trial going. If you are innocent, just as you say, then the evidence will back up your claim. Even if it is placed to point at another person, there's always a trail of truth left behind."

Sehema ended her speech and placed her hands on her railing, a look of curiosity on her face. "Now I have a question. What type of materials would one need to make a homemade adhesive and is it easily obtained from the Lodge? Is it flammable?" One scenario played in Sehema's head but it was only an assumption that she'd keep to herself until she was sure enough to suggest it. 

All of this...something about him being "knowledgeable about chemicals...". Miki dove as far back in her memory as she could, playing things back as vividly as she could remember. 

"Think, think! Think! THINK!!"  She thought without any direction.

"...but here we are, you carrying an adhesive.

Miki audibly gasped in front of everyone. Those words...they triggered something......the vials.

A tiny scowl traced the lips of the SHSL Maid.

"I vote that we keep this trial going. If you are innocent, just as you say, then the evidence will back up your claim. Even if it is placed to point at another person, there's always a trail of truth left behind."

...And that confidence booster was the last thing she she needed to finally flip over to aggressiveness and hopefully dig out this killer.

[SIZE= 18px]>Locked Door[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]>Adhesive[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]>Footsteps[/SIZE]

>Burning Smell

Just a moment of your time!

I+m+sorry+i+mustn+t+have+heard+properly+what+_ce8ff17840c1ce5bef0262de7ea2e7e2.jpg

Refutation

"That girl's point made way for an excellent question. Allow me to list a few problems I'm having with your story now, Sir Scientist..." Miki began with a menacing scowl.

>Locked Door

"Firstly: The door couldn't budge from the outside because of a pile of ice chunks. According to our evidence, these ice chunks..."

...were normal ice chunks but piled up. Each one weighed roughly a pound or more.

"Roughly a pound...light enough for anyone to carry it--even for someone with a physique like yours. How did one manage to make them small enough to move, though?

>Tsukimo's Chemicals

"You have five flasks with five different chemicals in them...and one of them..."

...melts snow and ice.

"Couldn't this substance be used to break down huge chunks of ice into more manageable pieces? That way, someone could have made smaller chunks and easily brought them to the door while everyone was unconscious. Th-this brings us to another point," Miki faltered, still determined. She shouldn't lose her cool like this...it was unbecoming of her. After taking a short break to completely collect her thoughts, she continued her analysis.

>Adhesive

"Another of your flasks..."

holds an adhesive. Keiji can attest to that.

"It's just like this girl said. Why would you have something like that on your person? It could have easily been used to both seal up the door and piece together the ice chunks in the front to place them down as a barrier. Why? To make it look like only someone on the inside could have killed Sachi--essentialy to give yourself an alibi."

>Footsteps

" 'But what about the lack of footprints outside the lodge?' In order to set up that door barricade, someone would have had to visit the chem. lab., and, by extension, walk outside in the snow in order to gather the ice and chemicals. Now, who visited the chem. lab. just before he arrived at the lodge?" Miki asked rhetorically. "It has been snowing ever since most of us woke in the lodge, and that would have covered all the tracks over the course of a few hours."

>Burning Smell 

>Tsumiko's Chemicals

"There are still three more unchecked chemicals. Would you mind letting some of us see them, and mainly, smell them? Even though the stench of Sachi's body was nearly overpowered by burned flesh, there was still..."

a slight sour smell.

"Why don't the rest of us compare what you have?" Miki finished as she gestured with an open palm.

@Assailant @TripTripleTimes @NANANANANANANANANANA @DaniBot @Blu3 @LunarShines

Users who are viewing this thread