• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royalty x Commoner

wanderingcat

Come banter with me
Hello! I’m going to keep this post short and sweet because it’s late and I’m in a hotel and I need sleep but I also need another role play...

Right okay, let’s get started.

What I’m looking for is something cute and fluffy involving a Prince and a commoner. I’m thinking he shows her what his life is like and disguises himself when meeting her, midnight rides in the woods, forbidden rendezvous...honestly there’s so much that can be done with this type of pairing. I’m feeling like MxF right now but if you can convince me otherwise then sure! :)

Stuff about me;

•I’m very literate. If you want a writing sample I can throw you one :)
•I live in England
•I only roleplay males
•I love OOC chat. It’s my ultimate weakness.

That should be it?? If you have any questions then just shoot and I’ll chuck an answer your way. Apologies! My posts aren’t normally this short but I wrote this whilst drinking hot chocolate in a hotel room when I should be sleeping. I don’t normally do OC rps but I fancied a change!

If this tickles your fancy then either shoot me a message or drop one below.

Alrighty :D

My responses may be temporarily slow as I’m going on holiday and will have no internet whilst flying or in the airport. Sorry about that!! D:

Hi there!! Id be interested in doing this rp with you. I just joined this site today but have been rping for years on other sites. I currently dont have any rps going and was wanting to start one up again.

Hi there!! Id be interested in doing this rp with you. I just joined this site today but have been rping for years on other sites. I currently dont have any rps going and was wanting to start one up again.

Hello hello! Thank you for taking an interest! And that’s perfect, hopefully we can get something going. I’ll shoot you a PM now :)

Hello! If you're still looking, I'd be happy to play a female commoner~

Some stuff about me:
• I consider myself fairly detailed, but it really depends on my muse. Can provide a sample if needed.
• I post (at minimum) once or twice a week.
• I will communicate with you frequently, especially if something comes up and I can't post for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back