• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Royalty and Rebellion

She listened to Felix intently, unsure of this whole pack business but if he was going anywhere she would follow. She turned her head to look at Blake and she could sense something was off but she didn't know him and wasn't going to push it.

"Understood" replied Blake and after taking one last look at the tightly linked couple he turned away and shifted, running back to the pack. She looked at Felix and gave him a quick, shy kiss before shifting again.

-

By the time they had made their way to the cabin Felix owned, Aria was beyond tired. She didn't even bother to scope the place out and instead rolled herself onto the grass, her white fur glistening in the moon. She watched Felix with adoration till she could no longer keep her eyes open. She wasn't even bothered to go inside, her fur would be blanket enough out here under the moon.

Felix watched as the silvery wolf ran off and narrowed his eyes before gently turning back to the other, kissing her sweetly before shifting with her, his larger form casting a shadow over her before they started running. The wind in his mane felt good, and the fact that he was running with his destined mate made him feel even better. He felt powerful now, and he felt completed. He lashed his tail happily, amber eyes bright as they made their way back to their temporary home.

Upon arriving, it was obvious just how tired Aria was. He gave a throaty chuckle at how she collapsed onto the grass and just stared at him, before making his way over to her and wrapping his large body around her. He made a soft purring sound, burying his face against her chest after licking her muzzle. "I'll keep you safe, Aria..." he thought gently, closing his eyes slightly.

After she slept what had seemed like an eternity Aria woke cuddled by a whole lot of red fur and the smell of Felix wrapped around her like a second blanket. She grinned and shifted, cuddling into her bonded male and going back into a dazed sleep. After a while she woke again and wriggled out of his warm hold, stretching at the rising sun before looking back at Felix. He was rather scary looking in his wolf form but like this all she could see was how content he looked when he slept, reminding her of a puppy that had gotten its first toy. She ran a hand through his fur and played with her mane when an idea came to mind. She grinned and carefully began plaiting his mane while he slept till all his mane was in cute little plaits. She let out a muffled laugh and curled back into his embrace but stayed human so she could feel all his soft fur around her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Felix slept soundly wrapped around his precious Aria, his hold on her tight and protective even while he rested. He would wake at even the slightest sound, but when he sensed they were from the other, all that happened was he gave a little smile and a rumbling purr, curling up even more. He eventually awoke, yawning loudly and stretching his entire body as his hook tore a gash in the floor, and he looked at Aria through lidded eyes, smiling at her before he shifted to human form and curled closer with a content purr. "Morning my dear, did you sleep well?" he asked softly before pausing when something fell over his eyes. He frowned, reaching up to feel the reddish brown hair and pulling it over his eyes. "Uh.... What happened to my hair.....?"

Aria couldn't hold in the bursting laughter that erupted from her, seeing this dead hot Felix of hers with cute plaited hair was just too much. She laughed until she could barley breath and was gasping for air on the floor. She regained herself with a grin and headed over the play with his hair, "I wooonder how that happened" she chuckled and kissed his nose while her hands went to work with his hair, by the time she was done she was sitting in his lap and his hair was all wavy from being tied up. Her eyes started to water as she tried to hold in another laugh but failed and she was sent back into the tailspin of laughter. When is finally subsided she looked up and kissed Felix deeply, "I love you" she murmured between the kiss.

Felix sat over her with his arms folded and a slight pout on his face, tapping his metal fingers on his arm. "I think I can guess how it happened. It's all your fault" he murmured, slipping off his hook before dragging her onto his lap and holding her in place, giving her little kisses and licks while she unbraided his hair. Unbeknownst to him, she had left one of the braids in his hair. He rolled his eyes and sighed when she began laughing again, dragging her closer kissing her to silence her, his amber eyes gleaming with adoration and happiness. "I love you too" he whispered, gently running metal fingers over her cheek.

The cool touch of metal sent a shiver down her spine and she grazed her teeth along his neck in return, I think its about time we mated- she whispered heavily into his ear before giving him a playful bite on the neck, she sure as hell was ready to make him hers. She growled and shoved him down, working off his armor with quick hands. She was covered in the sent of her bonded male and on instinct couldn't hold herself back from sealing the deal and making them mates for life. She ran her hands along his scars, she made a mental note of asking him about them all later, but right now her mind was on other things. Her eyes raked down his body, definitely on other things.

-tiiime skiiiiiip-

Some time passed, and Felix seemed to wake up out on the grass in the clearing by his cabin, body tangled around Aria's body. They were both completely devoid of clothing and he smiled, recounting the events of the day. He reached up to stoke her cheek, sighing happily and kissing her throat before smiling and licking her right collarbone with a smirk. "Aria.... Aria look" he whispered, running his fingers over the little black mark that had appeared where he had licked her, a matching one appearing on his collarbone. He smiled sweetly at her before hugging her close. "My mate...."

Aria woke and her eyes met his amber ones, "looks like we are stuck together, my mate" she grinned and stood, stretching completely at home being without clothes in the middle of the forest. "I'm starved" she yawned and her stomach rumbled in agreement. She gave Felix a flirty look before grabbing her clothes and pulling them on, heading to the cabin straight after. She entered the cabin and looked around, it had a homey pine smell and she purred in approval, "got any food hiding in here or are we going to have to go hunting, mate?" she called out as she looked around the room. She grinned and launched herself onto the bed in the corner, diving into the blanket and nestling under the covers, wrapping herself up in her mate's scent.

Felix chuxkled and rolled his eyes, standing up and picking up his armor and hook, but not putting them on. He didn't need the armor anymore. So he walked inside and placed them onto the table, humming to himself as he pulled on a ruffled shirt and a pair of black trousers, turning and smiling softly at his mate. "Hunting, my dear. I haven't been here in a while, so there is no food." he explained as he pulled his hook on again, reaching out with his metal hand and offering it to Aria with a smile. "Hunt with me, my mate?" he asked sweetly, eyes bright and happy as he waited for her response. He was happy to hunt on his own, but he really wanted her with him.

Aria poked her head out from below the covers, watching her mate walk in and grinned up at him. She shifted instantly at the invite to hunt, her ears perking up. She leaped of the bed and ran to the door, tail wagging like crazy and bounded out the room with a happy bark. Her large form jumped back and forth, barking like crazy for her mate to follow quickly. Her nose twitched as the smell of deer wafted past and she stopped her hyperactivity and sunk low to the ground. She stalked slowly forward until she could see the pattern of deer fur through the leaves of the underbrush in the forest and stilled.

Felix laughed, shifting in midair as he leaped out of the door and skidded down next to her, his own tail wagging excitedly as he watched her. She was adorable in her wolf form, always so puppy-like. He raced after her before skidding to a halt and lowering his large body to the ground,. He eyes their prey, a few deer, and looked for the healthiest one. Unlike regular wolves who had to go for the elderly and sickly, werewolves were strong enough and fast enough to go for the strongest. He glanced at his mate, nodding quietly before directing towards it with his muzzle. He wanted he to take it down, to heighten her hunting skills.

Aria nodded and sank low to the ground, circling the herd while making no sound. Her body moved on instinct as it chose where to place its paws and when to pause when a sleepy looking deer lifted its head. She made her way around till she was on the other side of the clearing to Felix and crouched down, staring at the deer and licking her lips as she thought of its warm flesh in her jaws. She waited till it had its head down and was munching till she launched her attack. She sprang from the bushes in a white blur, aimed directly at the deer. The herd squealed and scattered but the one she was focused on ran straight away from her, right toward were Felix lay in wait.

Felix watched each and every movement the other made, a smirk forming on his lips. She was good at this, her hunting instincts were spot on. He remained low in the bushes, stepping a little closer. Suddenly chaos broke out, each deer scattering away from where they had been resting, and one racing right into his hiding spot. He darted forward, fangs bared as he gave a growl, latching his strong jaws right around the creature's throat. He began thrashing his head from side to side until he heard that satisfying crunch of its neck breaking and he dropped it to the ground, crouching down and licking the blood off of his muzzle while giving a wolfy grin. "You can have the first bite to eat, my pet."

Aria gave a grin of satisfaction as she went up to her mate, "seems I chose my mate wisely" she purred having noted his strength and prowess in the kill. She looked over to the kill and without a moment's hesitation she ripped into the warm flesh of the dead deer. She tossed a piece in the air, the blood flicking onto Felix and she aught it again, gulping it down with hardly any chewing. She gave a bloody grin and tore a chunk off of the deer again, this time going to Felix and offering it to him, "got to keep you nice and strong now don't we?" she chuckled, dropping the meat at his feet. She then went back and began pulling the body apart, tearing chunks of flesh from the bone in a spray of red that died her coat nearly a similar colour to her mates.

The larger red wolf chuckled lovingly and took the flesh from her jaws, gulping it down swiftly before licking her bloody muzzle lovingly, his tail wagging slightly as he dug into the carcass as well. "Technically it's less choosing and more... More listening to who your gut says you should have. And fate." he told her softly, his already red muzzle being stained darker by the blood. Soon enough he had eaten his fill and he stretched, yawning slightly and looking around with his ears perked up and his hook buried in the sand. "There's a river a few lopes east. And it is in the direction of that pack we are heading to. Let's go there so we can wash off this blood" he pressed his head against her neck lovingly before looking up at her with bright amber eyes that seemed to smile.

The white wolf nodded her head and nuzzled her mate, relaxing into him until she lifted her head and nipped his ear. "You're going to have to tell me all about this pack that you used to run with. All the nitty-gritty details!" She started to walk toward the river, "Like how you got there, why you left" she paused, "Who was there and such". She then swung around with a wolfish grin on her face, "Race ya!" She dashed of with a powerful stride, moving like a white ghost through the forest without making a single sound. She relished this wolf form, it spoke to her of freedom that she had never even tasted before.

He took off after his, large metallic paws thudding heavily on the ground, however they seemed to make no sound. The power of magic certainly was an amazing thing. He had taken something heavy and impractical and crafted it into something useful and silent using magic. He caught up easily, wind ripping through his mane. "The pack I used to run with existed long ago. I do not know if the members in the current pack are part of my old pack, nor do I know if any of them will even recognize me. When I ran with them, I looked like any werewolf. Strong and beautiful. I didn't look like this metallic creature I am today" he told her gently once he had caught up to her, giving her a wolfish grin before racing on ahead.

She listened without making a sound then tackled him to the ground, they both landed in the river with a large splash. "You listen here!" she growled, shoving his shoulders into the water and looking at him right in the eye. "You are beautiful. No. The MOST beautiful creature I have ever seen. It doesn't get better than this" she snarled at him, making sure he understood her well, "If I ever hear anymore of those pathetic lies from you again you better start believing in god because nothing but prayers will save you then!" She glared down at him and gave a last throaty growl and shoving him hard into the water before stepping off him. Not beautiful? Did he even know the meaning of beautiful? In her eyes he couldn't be anymore perfect.

Felix whined as he was pinned, looking up at his mate with wide amber eyes and his tail wagging sheepishly behind him, head lowered in submission. He knew very well that it was a bad idea to anger a royal pureblood, which is why he switched to that submissive side so quickly. He yelped upon being shoved into the water and stood up quickly, shaking himself off and circling close to Aria, his wet body pressed against hers as he began licking her muzzle lovingly, amber eyes gentle. "I never said that I'm not beautiful now. I just said that I'm different, love. I like me now, I much prefer it to how I used to be. And it pleases me to know that you love it so" he whispered softly before laying down at nuzzling her throat with a little chuckle. "I might be one of the most powerful werewolves in existence, but you're still terrifying when you're angry, Aria."

Aria was fuming and huffed at him in annoyance at his attempt to calm her. "Damn right I'm terrifying. Don't you forget that." She went to the water and cleaned her coat till it was sparkling like freshly fallen snow once more and turned her blood coloured eyes to her mate. No matter what he had done, she couldn't stay angry and she trotted over to him and collapsed her head on his belly with a grumble. "Don't do that again" she huffed before burying her face into his soft red fur and letting out a purr of affection. She turned human and began rubbing his belly like she did with the dogs that were around the castle, enjoying the silky soft red fur.

Felix had returned to the water to clean himself off properly while Aria did the same, but he was out before her, laying contently in the sun where he waited to dry. He liked the warm feeling of the sun on his face, he really did. He had pulled the hook off of the stump that was missing the paw so that he could properly cuddle his mate when she returned, only to give a gasp of surprise when she flopped down next to him, her head landing on his fluffy belly. The large creature gave a content purr and a nod, closing his eye and beginning to paw the air with his pawless leg, panting happily, just like any ordinary dog would when receiving a belly rub. He squirmed though so that he could sit up, running his long tongue over her face as he gave a wolfish grin.

She laughed at his dog-like wiggle to her scratching and made a face at him when he licked her, "I just got clean you silly whelp!" she ran her arm over her face to get the slobber out of her eyes then lunged at him. In human form she was tiny compared to him and couldn't even fit her arms all the way around his neck but pretended to be dangerous all the same. She let out a mock growl and nipped his ear with her blunt teeth. "I will take you on even as a human" she laughed and shoved against him to no avail, barley making him even twitch. She huffed and turned around, crossing her arms and pretended to sulk.

Felix gave a little wolfy chuckle and cuddled around her before whining as she 'attacked' him, but making no movements at all. When his precious mate turned away to sulk, he cuddled closer to her with a wolfish purr. "Aaaah I was so frightened~ I'll be a good boy and never start any fights again, my Aria" he said with a chuckle before shifting into human form and promptly flopping down so that his head on in Aria's lap. He grinned lovingly up at her. "You're gorgeous..."

She turned and drank up his steamy hot body with her eyes. Well damn had she hit the jackpot or what? She played with his hair and chuckled, "Our first 'lover's quarrel' I suppose?" She smiled and gave him a kiss on his nose and she ran her fingers along his scars, "now you will have to tell me who put all these delicious markings all over your body or I might just die of jealousy!" she gasped dramatically, mimicking how the women acted in court from the palace. The court was comical when it wasn't just plain boring, thank the gods Felix had come along just in time to save her from a life of misery and boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back