• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Royalty and Rebellion

Aria froze as she caught scent of her mate, she struggled as a terror ripped through her, they must have caught him too. When Felix came in drseed in the uniform he had worn when she first met him her heart fluttered, the man did look good in a uniform. There was not a single doubt in her mind that her mate was here to free her and she played the part of the feral werewolf and hissed at him as she was dragged past him.

The Emperor lifted an eyebrow and nodded, "She seems to be more trouble than she is worth. Make sure the whipping is something she won't forget" he said, "oh and make sure you don't damage her too badly, we still need what she holds" he waved his hand at Felix to get on with it.

Aria waited for Felix to get near and she shivered when her rages were torn open at the back to bare her scars to him. "The Emperor is mine" she said in a clear voice, knowing Felix would understand and she readied her body for the Change.

Felix nodded and sighed. "She is, isn't she.." he murmured, hating himself before raising his eyebrow. They still needed what she held? What on earth did they mean by that? He shrugged the thought off, taking the whip from the other soldier with a nod. He stepped closer to his precious mate, a weak smile forming at her words. "Of course, my mate" he murmured, moving swiftly and tearing through the rope that bound her wrists with his hook before spinning on his heel and shifting into his wolf form, large jaws closing around a soldier's throat while his hook broke through another's skull, sharp claws tearing at flesh. He could see terror in the men's eyes, and he quickly moved whenever there was a threat to his mate's life. He growled at the feeling or arrows and a dagger tearing through his flesh, but he immediately retaliated by attacking his attackers.

Aria grinned and shifted the instant she was freed, "and this is why I love you, my mate" she laughed and lunged at a soldier that was about to attack Felix. She then turned her focus onto the Emperor and shifted back to human, stalking up to him, "I found something out there in the woods, it's called love" she said and launched herself onto the Emperor. She didn't bother to Change as she landed on the old man who thrashed about under her. She lifted her hand and brought it down with such force that it sliced through his skin and shattered his ribs, her hand closed around his beating heart and she yanked it out of his chest as he screamed. She grinned wickedly as she watched the life fade from his eyes and she tossed his heart onto the dirty ground, "you aren't even worth eating" she laughed and stood, making her way over to her mate and wrapping her arms around him. "It's good to see you again" she murmured into his bloody fur.

Felix finished fighting before he shifted and watched as his mate killed that damned emperor, gently working the arrows out of his sides. He had been busy doing when Aria had hugged him. He winced slightly, before chuckling and hugging her back and nuzzling her throat. "Mmm... It's good to see you again too, my sweet mate... Come, let's get out of here as soon as possible and tell Blake his pack is safe... Then we can go home and get these arrowheads out of my sides" he murmured softly, shifting back into wolf form and lovingly licking her cheek before beginning to lead her out of the dungeon, through the palace and the town before his run slowed into a walk in the forest, a low whine escaping his throat as he licked his side over the wounds.

Aria followed happily but was snapped out of her daze when her mate slowed and whined. She shifted to human straight away and went to his side. She looked over the wounds and gave a concerned look, "The pack can wait until we get these out" she said and pushed him gently, "Lie down on your side and I'll get these out. It won't be fun but the sooner we get them out the faster you will heal." She then took a few deep breathes and pushed her fingers inside one of the holes in his side, she found what she was looking for, an arrow head, and gave a quick, sharp tug and it slipped out from the wound. She did this a few more times until she was done, she grinned and wiped sweat from her forehead. "Better?"

The wolf whined softly at his mate's words before nodding and laying down as he had been instructed to. He closed his eyes, chest heaving as he waited. A low snarl escaped his lips and he bared his fangs at the pain in his sides, but he made no move to try and hurt her. He just tucked his long tail between his legs and sighing heavily, trembling. He struggled up once the arrowheads were out of his side, and he licked the wound lovingly before licking Aria's cheek with a slightly pained wolfish grin. "Much better. Come now, let's head back to this pack and get rid of them as soon as possible. Then we can properly start our own life, just you and me."

When Felix made a move to go she put her hand out to stop him. She was trembling all over and she had to take a few breaths to slow her racing heart. "About that..." she began, stuggling to find the right words then they tumbled out of her mouth at quite a speed, "when I was being examined they said somethin it may not be true but they were pretty convince and so yeah I don't think it will be just you and me when we leave the pack and I thought about expanding the horizons a few times and looks like that might just happen and-" she shut her eyes and took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant" she squeaked.

The large wolf paused when he was stopped, sitting down and listening to her in silence, before his golden amber eyes widened in surprise. His long tail began wagging and he gave a happy bark, wrapping his large body around her before lovingly placing his head against her belly, his tail still wagging like a happy puppy. He couldn't believe this. He was going to be a father. A father... He loved the thought of that more than ever, but at the same time, he was terrified. He didn't want to be the type of father that his father was. He wanted his pup to grow up loved. Looking up to lick Aria's face, he grinned. "Really? All the more reason for us to hurry then. I need to build us a cabin still, and I don't want my precious mate and child to live in a cave for longer than they need to" he thought, large muzzle resting on her shoulder.

Aria stayed stock still under Felix's affections until it felt like a dam broke inside her and she launched herself into his arms, "I was so scared you would be angry!" she cried, clinging to him as tears of joy ran down her face. After having cried she started laughing like a maniac, Let's hurry ok? I want to get to being a family really soon! she grinned pulling him up to a stand and shifting. She barked at him and wagged her tail, jumping around with excitement.

Felix gave a barking laugh when he was clung to, wrapping his good paw around her and licking the tears off of her cheek, grinning slightly "Why would I be angry, my mate? The thought that I'm going to be a father, it... I can't explain how happy it makes me." he purred out, lapping at her cheek before moving away so that she could shift. He wagged his tail and bounded around her before nipping at her heels and beginning to race towards the pack territory. It wasn't that long until they arrived and he skidded to a halt in front of Blake, not bowing as he should have, instead just locking his gaze with the silvery eyes of the pack leader. "Your pack is safe now. The Hunters are all dead. Now my mate and I will be on our way. If you need help again, then find me."

-time skip-

It had been months since Aria had told Felix she was pregnant, they had built their own house in the woods near a river, the perfect home for their family and now she was giving birth. She cried out in pain as she gave one last push and heard the shrill cry of a baby but for some reason it didn't feel like it was over. The baby came out of her and her eyes widened as she realised what was wrong. She gasped, "twins!" before going through pushing the second one out all over again. When its cry finally came she collapsed on the bed, unable to support her own body weight anymore.

Felix was waiting at him mate's side, helping her through the birth of their pups. He did everything a regular midwife would have done, he'd answer questions as to how he knew what to do later, but was very surprised to find they had twins. He grinned happily as he covered the other with a duvet before placing the little, tiny creatures in her arms, leaning in to kiss her lovingly. "Look, my love.... Our babies.... A beautiful boy and girl" he whispered lovingly, smiling at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back