Royal Witches

*Sniffles* FINALLY, someone understands my plight! This will be fierce interesting anyway.

It did shock me! But in terms of achieving equal status and rights with women (if that will be the case in this roleplay) such actions would be the last things on the mind of men.

//facepalm

I don't think there's much of a market for eunuchs, honestly. Let's focus on the POISONOUS MONSTERS INVADING THE COUNTRY, okay?

Extremists maybe! But you're a good thinker, all these different ideas give this roleplay so many dimensions.

Well, I mean...in history (at least Asian from what I'm familiar with), eunuchs were considered despicable.....or one that was dedicated to their religion! Because in areas where filial piety was prominent, if you couldn't reproduce, you couldn't fulfill your duties of being a good filial person. So you were pretty much a waste of space. But, if you were dedicated to your religion and it was required for you to be chaste and celibate.

Sadly, cutting off one's own wang won't cause men to suddenly grow a uterus, which must be disappointing for many Wardens.

Wowzers, did someone order a particularly late arrival? Because here it is. In any case, you thought I was gonna forget bout this? No way in the seven hells, man. Or was it nine?

You betcha. Speaking of which, does Arcana have folding chair production and distribution facilities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back