Royal Witches

I am just about done with the character sheet (It's easier to copy if you use the BBCode editor, btw), and right now I'm working on the Queen's profile, and getting the rank/license stuff up in Mechanics. Sooooo, for now, if you want to get started on a profile, don't worry about those two things.

@Yonsisac

Yup!

@Father Gigantor

If you character is in a abusive relationship, sure. And maybe he came from the Old Country part of Arcana. But otherwise, we're pretty much just doing a reversal of misogyny. Lots of microagresssions, thousands of years of a "not as good as us" vibe, a notably capable/intelligent/rich man being considered the exception, not the rule. It's not really about hating men, it's about a culture built around "Men are weaker than women, and therefore unfit for certain duties."

I guess, whatever is written on your char's paycheck. I mean, Ame's is "Queen of Arcana" but like... Archivist, Blacksmith, Solder/Commander/etc, that sort of stuff.

Hnng...

To make cutesy character or to make older mature character....

The dilemmas I have. OTL

You can make both! Everyone will be allowed to have two characters. You just have to make them one at a time.

Quick question, what is License referring too? (in the character sheet that is) Thought I read the mechanics rather thoroughly, did I miss something?

License refers to a detail that has not yet been added to the mechanics tab, so ignore it for now.

Basically, it's really only for witches/fonts/void - magic is highly regulated to tamp down any possible future uprisings or wars between the bloodlines. The licenses are a way of saying what magic that character is allowed to openly practice.

Being male makes things SO much simpler - there's so many less rules for you guys!

Funnily enough, Blade Master COULD be a rank, as Master is the male version of Matriarch, which is "practicing expert" of magic, The top rank, one up from Matriarch, is Grand Matriarch, which is a woman who is skilled enough to train others how to use magic. Therefore, Blade Master would be "expert practitioner of swords", and one step up would be Grand Master of Blades, "an expert who trains others on swords".

Yes, technically, but in this setting I've opted for "Matriarch/Master" instead of "Master/Mistress".

It would be language wise, but I believe that this is referring to rank in an army rather than a direct counterpart. Males are not as highly held, after all, and that a Warden may be female too, so Blade Master would be a genderless title.

I can imagine Kern would be an activist of sorts. I'll probably send you a form tomorrow Wel!

@Beowulf

It's fine, you can send me a fixed profile. I wasn't going to put any of them up anyways, until I got Amelanch's profile done.

They'll be in mills, making clothes and yarns like the weaklings that they are , lol. A man strong enough to plough a field? Ha! You must be joking! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back