• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Royal Roulette

Nap

pumpkins

newcreate.php

The royal family. Three princes. Six girls. One goal.

The country of Russia has always been known for its extravagant lifestyle and even more the extravagant people. Every year, people pamper themselves in hopes they will be chosen for one of the biggest events. The Royal Roulette.

The Royal Roulette has been an event dating back to the Dark Ages and has slowly been adapted to fit the time period. Now, at 2015, people await their chance to be part of the royal family because this is the one time where status does not matter. The one time someone can change their life forever.

Last year, two princes were the goals of the event. This year there's three. With three princes means there must be six girls. These females will spend a year in the Volkov's royal castle. They will be pampered to the extreme, instructed, taught, and forced to the learn the ways of the princess. Love, hate, betrayal, romance, and drama will fill the castle walls with each passing day. Whether they enjoy or hate that is up to them. Whether they choose to stay or leave is up to them, but after one year, only three girls will be chosen to take the Volkov family name.

Will you be chosen or are you even ready to be chosen?

Inspired by The Selection

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. I haven't read that one. It simply reminds me of a book named The Princess Academy. ^^ Either way, I'm intrigued.

I'm thiiiiink I'm in, if that's alriiiight. Like I wouldn't join

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back