• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Royal Love

"Yes! Help yourself to as much food as you want!" Ella told the two, taking a bite of her own serving.

Flint started cutting up a piece of chicken. "Oh well then don't worry about it. I don't want to make you do anything uncomfortable. I'm glad you can join us." He said and then took a bite of chicken. Once he swallowed he sighed happily. "Still delicious." He said. @Kayzo @Rising

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm happy that you like it. Eat as much as you want, there is plenty of food." Then after a while Eric asked. "How is your family doing Prince Flint, I hope everyone is doing well."

Flint was eating some green beans when Eric asked the question. He swallowed and shrugged. "They're still the same, my dad is negotiating and my sis is doing her usual, helping my dad negotiate." He said. 'More like my dad is being a tyrant and my sis is still killing people.' He thought but kept that in not wanting to blow his family's cover. Even if they aren't the greatest people he still loved them. Well he loves his sister. @Kayzo @Rising

"It is good to hear that they are well." Eric said calmly as his attention shifted back to his food.

Flint nodded and looked back down at his food. He continued to finish of his green beans and washed them down with his drink. @Kayzo @Rising

Ella didn't have much to eat, so she was done before the others. She sat in silence, drinking from her cup. She listened to their conversations. "I hope you all like the food." She said quietly, looking at Flint and Eric.

Flint smiled and let out a happy sigh. "It was delicious like always." He said wiping his mouth with a napkin and looking over at Ella. @Kayzo @Rising

"That's good." She said, smiling slightly. "We have some of the best cooks around." She said, yawning a little. It was getting a little dark outside, and she planned to go on a walk.

@Aero

"That is very true." Flint said and covered his mouth as he yawned. "Your yawn was contagious darn you." He said poking Ella's arm. @Kayzo @Rising

Ella smiled at him and stood up. "I'm going on a walk through the garden, would anyone like to join me?" She asked Eric and Flint.

"Ofcourse, my Princess." Eric said, rising up and standing beside her. He then looked at Flint, awaiting his decision.

"I would love to join you two on a walk." Flint said and stood up casually. @Kayzo

Ella smiled and nodded. "Come then." She said, and started to walk away, not waiting for them.

Flint chuckled. "She's still lively." He said and started walking his hands in his pockets once more. "See you later John!" He said and then looked back at Ella. @Kayzo @Rising

John waved goodbye to them, and went to his room.

Ella smiled back at him. "Hurry up!" She said, stopping at the garden entrance. She yawned quietly and waited for them to catch up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flint laughed and ran after her. He stopped and stood next to her looking up at the sky. "Beautiful night tonight." He said as he waited for Eric. @Kayzo @Rising

Ella nodded and smiled, looking up at the night sky. "Yes, it is." She said, looking back at Eric. "He's so slow!" She said, laughing a little bit.

"Not as beautiful as you." Flint mumbled under his breath hoping she didn't hear him. 'I really hope she didn't hear that because man was it corny.' He thought to himself before looking behind them. "Yeah for a butler of eight years I would think he's a bit quicker than that." He said with a chuckle. @Kayzo @Rising

Fortunately for Flint, Ella did not hear what he mumbled. She laughed with him and nodded. "Yeah Eric, come on!" She teased, smiling at him. @Rising

Flint chuckled relieved that Ella didn't hear him. He stared at her not even realzing he was staring, smiling as he watched her tease her butler. @Kayzo

"Anyone could outrun me in the stupid clothes." Ella said, giggling. When Eric caught up age started walking in front of the two.

Eric laughed at the joke. "Well you might think they are stupid but in fact you look amazing in them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back