• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Royal Love

Ella was sat next to her brother in front of their kingdom. She gave the crowd a nice smiled as her father went over what events happened the previous month. She hated being sat in front of so many people, but she kept a good job of keeping it concealed. Fortunately for her, nothing exciting happened and the announcements were short and sweet. As the crowd dispersed, Ella went to her room, while her brother John, went to find his friend, wherever he may be.

@Rising @Aero

Flint arrived at the castle waving good by to his sister. His father never had time to say bye to him. Flint watched th carriage go and sighed at the thought of his father. He pushed it aside and saw the crowd of people in front of the castle. 'The royal two must be busy.' He thought and walked off toward the garden. He's been to the castle so many times he knew like the back of his hand. 'If I told dad that he would talk about how can use that to my advantage blah blah.' He thought to himself as he wandered around lost in thought. @Kayzo

John was standing by the garden entrance, knowing where Flint would be, as they always met here. He sighed, keeping a look out for his good friend. They had known each other for longer than John can remember, and he was very grateful to have him as a friend. Not long after, John spotted Flint coming near. "Hey!" He called out, waving at him.

Eric was staring at the crowd from afar, listening to the speech of the king but without real interest. He sighed gratefully as it ended and his eye followed the princess as she headed for her room. The princess was the person he liked the most around the castle. He went and finished a quick chore then headed for the princess's room. He knew that she probably needs something to be done by now as he didn't check up on her that day. He slowly knocked on the door and awaited answer. His heart started racing as it always did when he was about to be in her presence.

@Kayzo

Ella sat upright as she heard the sudden knock on her door. "Oh!" She said to herself, sounding a little surprised. "Yes, come in!" She said to the person waiting outside of the door, running her hand through her hair.

Flint blinked out of thought and looked at his friend walking up to him. "Oh hey dork the royal party in the front gate over?" He said with his usual smirk and turned to face John. @Kayzo

John rolled his eyes and laughed. "Yeah, thankfully." He said with a grin. No one in their family liked those except for their father. "How was the ride?" He asked, meeting him halfway.

@Aero

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric opened the door and entered, bowing his head. "Forgive my intrusion princess. I've been busy all day with the preparations for the king's speech and didn't have a chance to check if you need anything." His eyes were on the ground and his face had a serious expression on it. His heart was beating rapidly against his chest.

"Oh, it's fine Eric!" Ella said, giving him a smile. "And I don't need anything right now. Just some company." She said, yawning. She doesn't get to go out that much, her father fears something might happen to her.

Flint chuckled and pushed his hair back. "The ride was okay like usual. My sis rode with me, to keep me company since my father like usual can care less about saying bye." He said with a small sigh. "The usual ride here. So anything new or intresting here?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets. "How's El?" @Kayzo

John put a hand on Flints shoulder and led him into the garden. "No, nothing exciting has happened here." He said as they walked. "And Ella is doing pretty well. I'm sure she will be very happy to see you again!"

@Aero

Eric then walked to stand closer to her. He noticed the princess's boredom. "I take it your highness enjoyed the king's speech as much as I did. It's was quite... glorious." This was one of the reasons Eric liked the princess the most, he was able to tell indirect jokes in her presence without getting punished for it most of the time.

"Of course. My heart was racing from excitement." She said sarcastically, and laughed. Eric was her favorite servant, for she could connect with him. "The kingdom has never been this crazy before!" @Rising

Flint nodded as he followed his friend to garden. "Same goes for my kingdom, just more formal stuff I can care less about." He said with a small shrug. "Glad she's doing well, I got a glimpse of her during the assembly. Wasn't sure how long she could hold that fake smile." He said with a chuckle. @Kayzo

John chuckled and nodded. "She does it surprisingly well." He said as they walked. "It's probably the only thing she's good at!" He joked, looking over at Flint. @Aero

Eric wanted to smile but held it in. "Yes indeed." He then took a deep breath. "One day, you'll be making your own speeches to the people and everyone will have suffer throu... I mean listen attentively to your words." He then realized what he said, even though he just meant to lighten the mood it was still very irresponsible of him. "Forgive my stupidity and rudeness your highness, sometimes I cannot control my own tongue. I deserve to be punished for my insolence."

Flint snikered. "Wouldn't be surprised, maybe she'll get the award most smiley princess!" He joked looking over at John. "But really I'm pretty sure El can do some other things than smile till her face gets stuck." He said taking his hands out of his pocket letting them hang by his side. @Kayzo

Ella rolled her eyes. "Don't be sorry Eric, I can take a joke." She stood up and put her hand on his shoulder. "Besides, you put up with me, isn't that enough punishment?" Ella said laughing, proud of her little joke.

"Yeah, she probably can." John said, putting his hand by his side. After a little bit of walking, they wound up at the castle. "Speaking of my sister, would you like to see her?" John asked, and stopped walking. "It's been awhile."

@Aero

Flint looked up at the castle, the size always amazed him, ever since he first came here. Flint looked back at his friend when he offered to see his sister. "Hm yes I should pay her a visit. It's crazy how long I've been away." He said walking towards the door. "It's like you turn into a teenager and that's when you get all the responsibility." Flint said with a sigh. "But I'm twenty now I get to do my own thing and no one can say anything about it." Flint said smiling and crossing his arms. @Kayzo

Eric instantly became conscious of her hand on his shoulder and tensed but didn't react. "It's a punishment I'd take over any reward any day, my princess." He said without hesitation. He was really struggling. Was he supposed to move away from her touch or would it be rude to do so. But he decided to hold his ground.

"Ha. Never heard it better." He said, leading Flint towards his sisters room. Her room was in the second floor, so they had to take some stairs to get to the room. "She just had to have a second floor room." He groaned, as he walked up the stairs.

Ella smiled, and removed her hand. She went back to her bed and sat down. "Thank you once again for checking in." She said kindly, yawning again. "If I need anything, I'll gladly grab you."

@Aero

"Ofcourse." He bowed his head then turned and exited the room. Standing outside he took a deep calming breath. "Eric you idiot." He muttered as he started walking down the hall.

Flint laughed for a minute and followed John toward the stairs that lead up to Ella's room. "What was she thinking?!" Flint mumbled as he walked up the stairs trying his best not to complain all the way up. He's gone up the stares many times but he was young and full of energy. Now he was legally an adult and all the future king responsibilities wore him out through the years. "Are we there yet?" Flint asked. @Kayzo

John eventually made it to the top. He room was down the hall. "Hurry up Flint. Don't tell me you're out of shape!" He teased, looking back at him. He used these few seconds to catch his breath, and watched as Eric walked down the same hall.

Ella watched him leave the room, and flung her feet on her bed, laying down. She was pretty tired, and needed a nap.

@Aero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back