• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Royal Love

Ella blushed and smiled back at him. What was it with these two today? "Of course I do. Thank you Eric." She said kindly.

Ella blushed a little more and slowed down to walk beside them. "Thanks you two for coming with me." @Aero

Last edited by a moderator:
Flint chuckled at Ella's joke and put his hands in his pockets. He frowned a bit when he saw her blush at Eric's compliment but his usual smile quickly appeared in his face once more. "No problem, it's always nice to walk around at night." He said looking up at the sky. @Kayzo @Rising

"Indeed it is." Ella said. She made her way to a bench. Where she sat in the middle, looking up at the sky.

Flint looked back down at what's in front of him and followed Ella to the bench. He sat close next her as he looked back up at the sky. @Kayzo @Rising

Eric sat on her other side. Taking a deep breath and smelling the fresh air. "It sure is nice out here."

Ella nodded and placed her hands on her lap. "Yes, it is." She said, smiling a little at no one in particular. "I wish it was always like this."

@Aero @Rising

Last edited by a moderator:
Flint nodded. "It's always great hang out with you... And John of course." Flint said glancing over at her. @Kayzo

"Yeah, it is, and I'm glad that you're staying longer." She said, looking from the sky to John, smiling.

Flint averted his eyes, having a sudden urge to kiss her again. He knew it wasn't appropriate in a situation like this, especially with Eric next to them. He continued to stare at the sky and nodded. "Same here, I truly love this place." He responded with a grin. @Kayzo

"Yes, it is quite nice here." Ella said, glancing at Eric to see how he was doing. "It is pretty boring though."

Ella laughed and nodded, memories rushing back to her. "I miss those days. We had nothing to worry about, and no big responsibilities."

Flint nodded. "Yeah, those were the days." He said with a sigh. "So young and naïve." @Kayzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back