• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Royal Love

Flint made to the top with a huff. "Oh shut up." He mumbled sticking his tongue out at John then folling him to Ella's room. Flint caught a glimpse of Eric and tilted his head. "Is that a new butler?" He asked John quietly. @Kayzo @Rising

Eric took notice of the two princes and bowed as he passed them by and slowly went on his way.

John waved at Eric as they walked past him. Sorta. He got here maybe 8 years ago." John said, stopping outside of his sisters room. "But he's a good man. Ella has befriended him." He inordinate,Ed Flint, and knocked ok her door.

Ella heard her brothers special knock,and groaned, having to get up again. "Come in!" She called out, sitting up straight. "What could he want now?"

John heard her, and opened the door for Flint.

@Aero

Last edited by a moderator:
Flint waved at the butler as he passed. "Interesting." He said watching Eric go a bit longer then turned facing Ella's door. Flint walked in with a wide grin. "Hey El, long time no see." He said. @Kayzo

It took her a second to recognize who it was, but that hair was no doubt Flint's. Ella's eyes lit up when she recognized him. "Flint!" She said happily, and went to hug him with a big smile on her face.

Eric was deep in thought as he worked on chores around the kitchen. That was prince Flint who was with prince John. He always had mixed feelings about him. On one hand he comes from a harsh family, but he didn't think the prince was as bad as they are. though he still had this arrogant air about him. And he knew that he liked the princess. "It's none of your business Eric, just stick to your damn chores." he murmured as he tried to think of something else.

Flint laughed as he hugged her rubbing her back a little. "It's great to see you El. I mean wow look how much you've changed and grown!" He said looking at her from head to toe. 'It's weird though, I don't remeber her being this beautiful.' He thought. He always had an attraction to El when they were younger but never really thought about being in a relationship with her. He just thought she was really pretty, but now. She's something eles. @Kayzo

"Ha! And you're still just as ugly." She teased and let go of him. Ella thought that Flint was such a fun person to be around. She loved his company, and him being funny helped. "It's been so long, how's your kingdom doing?

Flint put his hand on his chest and looked at the ground. "Oh El why do you hurt me so!" He said pouting playfully. He laughed at his little act and stood normally again. "Oh you know same old, same old evil and annoying." He said with a small shrug. "But enough about me I'm just going to bring everyone down. How are you doing Smiley?" @Kayzo

Ella laughed and rolled her eyes. "I'm doing great! Nothing much has been happening here though, just the boring same old stuff." She said smiling, and took a seat on her bed, obviously happy that he was here. "I'm so glad you're here."

John leaned against the wall outside of her room.

@Aero

Last edited by a moderator:
Flint sat down next to her and ruffled her hair. "I'm glad your doing well!" He said smiling. "I'm glad I'm here as well, it's been far too long." He said and laid back on her bed. "I didn't even realized how much I missed this place and you guys." Flint let out a small sigh. @Kayzo

Ella smiled and looked over at Flint. "It has been far too long." She said laying next to him. "How long are you staying?"

Flint looked over at Ella smiling. "My dad said however long I wanted." He said happily. He left out the part where he has to stay here until he seduced Ella. 'But I don't like her that way... Right?' He thought to himself not realizing he had a zoned out look. @Kayzo

"Oh that's great!" Ella said excitedly. "You can see how prong our kingdom really is!" She said laughing, oblivious to his look.

Flint snapped back to reality and smiled. "I can't wait to explore this place some more!" He said giving her thumbs up. "So do you guys have a bedroom I can rent out until I'm ready to go back home?" He asked putting his arms behind his head. @Kayzo

Flint put his hand on his forehead. "Noooo." He said jokingly. "Not the horse stables!" He couldn't act it up anymore and laughed. "Man I haven't laughed like this in years... It's nice." He mumbled. @Kayzo

Ella laughed with him. She had the best times with Dlint. "We may be boring, but we have me." She said, winking at him.

Flint nodded and sighed happily. "Yeah." He said and chuckled slightly when he winked at him. Flint looked up at the ceiling and without a thought he held Ella's hand, one hand still on his forehead. @Kayzo

Ella blushed a little and looked over at flint, his sudden movement had taken her by surprise. She didn't mind it however, as they used to do this when they were a little younger. She decided to keep quiet and not say anything about that. "When you're ready, I'll have my servant Eric show you to your room."

Flint nodded. "Cool." He said and looked over at her. He squinted his eyes and got close to her face. "Pfft are you blushing?!" Flint asked smirking a bit as he saw the small blush on her face. He looked down and saw that they were holding hands. "D'aww is it weird holding hands now? We use to do it all the time as kids." @Kayzo

"Shut up!" She snapped looked away, and drew her hand away. "And I'm not blushing because of that, it's just a natural blush!" Ella sighed, and looked back at him.

"Riiiiiight." Flint said snikering as he watched her turn away. "Natural blush. Really? That's the best you got?" He said teasingly. @Kayzo

Ella tried to keep a straight face, but sighed, nodding. Her stupid lie had been figured out. "Sadly yes, that's the best I got." She admitted.

@Aero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back