• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal engagement (casual RP)(Ignore post counts/always open)

Guys, again, accept the invitation for the project and you can start working on the bio. If there is anything in your bio that has a relation with a character, you two need to reach an agreement. After all of you accepted my invitation I will open a discussion post.

Guys, again, accept the invitation for the project and you can start working on the bio. If there is anything in your bio that has a relation with a character, you two need to reach an agreement. After all of you accepted my invitation I will open a discussion post.

RIp no invitation. Lol

So sorry about that everyone won't happen again , so who am I interacting with mainly? Or who wants to? Shoot me a pm we can hash out the details before I make my character bio. Or I'll just start as a rogue and build up to joining the thieves guild. Or is it the brotherhood? Haha

So sorry about that everyone won't happen again , so who am I interacting with mainly? Or who wants to? Shoot me a pm we can hash out the details before I make my character bio. Or I'll just start as a rogue and build up to joining the thieves guild. Or is it the brotherhood? Haha

You can always change the bio afterwards, but I prefer planning in the open so everyone will have a clue.

That just made me think of Assassins Creed now.

That could work as well, I'd be fine with either 

I was just thinking maybe we can be childhood friends who grew distanced, and somehow they got in touch again. Perhaps when the prince was in trouble, my character did not know who to turn to but you?

Okay, the bio is finally done! So it's kinda long... But I felt the need to do a decent background and all, seeing as he's a pretty influential character.

I was just thinking maybe we can be childhood friends who grew distanced, and somehow they got in touch again. Perhaps when the prince was in trouble, my character did not know who to turn to but you?

That would definitely work, Cyrus looks after his own

Where should we talk bout our ragtag group and the main interactors with them?

If you feel the need to talk in a smaller group, create a thread in the general discussion. But I like make the main discussion thread after everyone is invited and I can tag them .

That's ... That's this thread right? Sorry I'm tired 

We did some good planning here, but see the main menu of the project where there is a general discussion tab? I will create a thread there.

Right now not everyone can see it yet so I worry that even if I tag people they can't enter or receive the msg.

It is late for me too.

We did some good planning here, but see the main menu of the project where there is a general discussion tab? I will create a thread there.

Right now not everyone can see it yet so I worry that even if I tag people they can't enter or receive the msg.

It is late for me too.

No worries tomorrow another day

@Osthavula I was just thinking about Victoria and the reason she wasn't married, when something came to mind. Perhaps it's not that the King hadn't tried to find a suitor for her, but that he had found it extremely difficult to find anyone willing. This wasn't because of her as a person, or her looks or anything, but because her mother died due to birth-related causes. Maybe their was a common belief or highly believed wives tale (whether this is true or not), that children who's mothers died due to their birth are cursed in some way, or something along those lines. Because death in childbirth was so common, most fathers would try to hide the fact it was childbirth that killed the mother to protect the child, but details of the late Queen's death quickly got out somehow, which would go on to affect several aspects of Victoria's future. 

If you're not keen on it, it's all good. Thought I'd share it, just in case (: 

Also, I'm assuming (from Victoria's bio), that the twins have a different mother? Otherwise this doesn't work so well. 

@Osthavula I was just thinking about Victoria and the reason she wasn't married, when something came to mind. Perhaps it's not that the King hadn't tried to find a suitor for her, but that he had found it extremely difficult to find anyone willing. This wasn't because of her as a person, or her looks or anything, but because her mother died due to birth-related causes. Maybe their was a common belief or highly believed wives tale (whether this is true or not), that children who's mothers died due to their birth are cursed in some way, or something along those lines. Because death in childbirth was so common, most fathers would try to hide the fact it was childbirth that killed the mother to protect the child, but details of the late Queen's death quickly got out somehow, which would go on to affect several aspects of Victoria's future. 

If you're not keen on it, it's all good. Thought I'd share it, just in case (: 

Also, I'm assuming (from Victoria's bio), that the twins have a different mother? Otherwise this doesn't work so well. 

Yeah, I would say so.

This works well with one of my thoughts as well. Victoria has talent for magic, so maybe there are rumours that her mother was a witch queen? but I'm not sure this should start before or after the birth though.

Also further explained why people wouldn't like her on the throne.

If she ever do something grand and heroic in the battle, these things (cursed, stories and rumours)  usually changes into a positive version. which can come into play as well.

This works well with one of my thoughts as well. Victoria has talent for magic, so maybe there are rumours that her mother was a witch queen? but I'm not sure this should start before or after the birth though.

Also further explained why people wouldn't like her on the throne.

If she ever do something grand and heroic in the battle, these things (cursed, stories and rumours)  usually changes into a positive version. which can come into play as well.

Oh, I didn't mean for the rp to start just before or after birth, if that's what you mean?

Yeah exactly, I'm glad you'll be able to use some of that idea then. She'll be an interesting character. Despite being a girl, it might also explain why her father didn't have much time for her, growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back