• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern rotten {𝒂𝒅𝒋.} 腐った.

mahoutsukai

離れて┇♚
THE PLOT

Looking for some users to do this plot with! Location : Seoul, Korea.
( foreigners can be apart of this. your fc doesn't have to be korean. )

G U I D E
main roles :

A. female
B. female mahoutsukai mahoutsukai
C. male
D. male saturn x sin saturn x sin

other roles :
E. female ( separate character saturn x sin saturn x sin )
F. male ( separate character mahoutsukai mahoutsukai )

An angsty, love-square between four people. A story of love, lies and betrayal. To start, the era will be ( modern ).

Character’s A and B were childhood friends. Inseparable but eventually separated by status as they grew. Character B’s family went under and lost everything… becoming commoners. Character A on the other hand stayed very rich and her family even flourished. Still. It never came in between the two and they maintained a solid friendship. Or so it seems.

Character A has newly started dating Character C and though it’s early, they’re… happy. She figures it’s fine to introduce him to her closest friend. But something strange happens and while she’s not looking, Character B and Character C find themselves attracted to the other in a way that isn’t okay. Like magnets. It isn’t long before they’re partaking in a secret relationship behind her back.

Character D does not approve. He is Character B’s close friend and though he promised not to tell, he feels incredibly sorry for Character A. Especially after meeting her and getting to know how beautiful and interesting and… undeserving she is of this betrayal. He tries to get closer to her as a means of protecting her from getting too hurt.

But it’s all turning into a spider web of lies, taking shape out of smoke and menace.

* if there is no name next to the role, it's open to be played. not first come first served.

I don't know if I supposed to dm, but I am interested in character A, her background sounds interesting as is her friendship with someone who seems to be the opposite in status. Also I think it would just be fun to play "a rich girl." And the plot where she thinks everything is great and so far has no idea what is transpiring. Let me know what you want from me and I would like any details you can spare.

☆ Other roles may open up only after the main roles have been filled out. ☆

Living Situations

I. Out of sympathy for run-down Muse B, always low on luck and flirting with trouble. Muse D
generously offers up the empty room in his apartment to her. However, he doesn't expect to find the mouse,
Muse A, hiding away in her pocket. Ultimately hitching a ride into his apartment because apparently,
the two came as a package deal.

II. Muse C lives under the troublesome trio

III. Muse E & F live together in a separate apartment complex somewhere in the same city.

Last edited:
first off, i love your avatar. sunshineysoul sunshineysoul glimmer is one of my favorites. she's second to catra but I L O V E H E R S O M U C H. if you're interested in character c, i'd love to have you. i just want to be sure you're sure on your interest. to acknowledge the both of you, Chimeric Chimeric this will definitely be a really small group roleplay... so main roles are important because without one of you, the plot falls short. that being said, how often do you think you can be active and make posts? that way i can center activity around what works for everyone !

in terms of details
, what did you mean?
we can definitely open up a chat or an ooc for character affiliations between everyone so we're all clear on who has what sort of relationship and with who, definitely. otherwise you sort of just take what i've written and you're able to create / twist and mold the character into what you'd like. i never want to stifle you guys.

@ L U R K E R S

if you're interested in joining, you can. if you look to characters e and f, you'll see that we've opened up for other roles to join. you'll be custom and you can be whatever gender you want and come up with specific affiliations before we start, too. ( ex. maybe you want a character that is d's first love from the past. ) we would incorperate that as a mild affiliation and then your character can be whomever or whatever they want. they don't have to know anyone, though. this has a pretty solid arch for slice of life / other plots so cruise in how you want.

if the role you want is already taken ( aka a or c ) you can still inquire for this role. this isn't first come, first served.

omg yes glimmer is my all time favorite but we don't have to get into that right now lol

i completely understand! i may not be the most active this upcoming week due to finals, but i only have a week and a half left of school & i always am hoping on here to just check on stuff! it's much easier to get a hold of me on discord if we want to create that!
once my semester is over, then i will be WAY more active, even if i'm taking a few classes here and there. i'm definitely interested in this kind of story !

I had written that when you mentioned saturn x sin will post details before they actually posted details. But I think working out together ideas and knowing we can shape things the way we would want will be best. I have a character in mind for this and can post her here... or I can wait depending on your process (post CS here or are you making a separate thread for CS tryouts?).

As for my availability, I work five days a week, though this sometimes can change to more. I usually work the evening shift, 3-10/11pm (on weekends it's later). Mondays nights I'll chat with my friends from across the country if they are available and after have a dnd session. I also participate in other threads and live my life; but generally I can get up a reply every night or every other night as long as I have something to work with. It is possible I could get multiple posts up the same day on Sundays. I usually check rpn and discord often. If this isn't the kind of activity you're looking for, I understand and of course I know this is not first come first serve and I may not get character A, but if that becomes the case, I think it would be neat to try my hand at another role. If not that, no hard feelings <3.

sunshineysoul sunshineysoul lmao we can though. meh. ( angry noises )

iiiiiiiii am definitely going to make a discord just to make it easier on everyone but as of now, character c is all yours ! i'm going to keep the character sheets super, super simple but i probably won't have that posted up until tomorrow. you're definitely free to look over fc and allthat, though.

Chimeric Chimeric oh ! i'm going to create a separate thread for cs but if you have someone in mind already you can send her privately to me? the entirely reason i'm asking about availability is so that i can create a schedule working around your personal schedules so that instead of myself or sin saying " hey post by this time " we've all just got a solid understanding and comfortable pace of one another's daily lives so there's no pressure, you know? i think every other night is fine, though. i'd be fine with even a bit longer than that. we've all got lives.

i mean i am always open to fangirl over fandoms
could i use a cs code that i found for my dude as long as i include all the stuff you need? lately i've had a lot of muse to fill out cs forms muahaha

yes of course ! i'm keeping things simple but so long as everything i need is there, you're also welcome to go ham and add more information. i'll go ahead and create the cs thread to make things easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back