• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rott Investigations Inc. OOC

Get Adam to work, and I can give you something to work with from there! :D

I've got two plans, one more foreshadowing than the other... >:3c

OH- KaY!

Now that everyone has introduced themselves and gotten to the offices, I'll be doing posts more frequently, with at least two other posts between mine. :)

Your schedule is up to you, of course, but the two posts between gives a chance to everyone, yeah?

I look forward to future interactions between this group of co workers!

Good afternoon folks! How was everyone's day? Mine was hectic... :p

As a sidenote, if anyone needs help with a post, I and Im sure some others are always happy to help.

Good afternoon. I'm doing well so far, been out of the house most of the day and a bit tired, but I'm alive.
I'll make sure to get a post out soon.

Its actually a druid, but its still a plan to have bears steal our hearts. Bears need some love.

I'll be making a post later today, by the way! This post will push us forward to the first case we'll roleplay together!

Hold on to your hats, its gonna be good.

Its actually a druid, but its still a plan to have bears steal our hearts. Bears need some love.

I'll be making a post later today, by the way! This post will push us forward to the first case we'll roleplay together!

Hold on to your hats, its gonna be good.
Yay! Adventure! Action! Mystery!

Dream Selfy... MOE

I re-stumbled upon this site where you can make a character using the items provided. Soooo of course I did the best I could and made Moe! I've also made a few others, but spoilers for the rp

okay, so, I have to head to work soon, but I can work on a post tonight. are folks stuck? Or just no time? either way, I'll try to get something everyone can react to up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back