• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rott Investigations Inc. OOC

Good evening or whatever your timezone is right now! Looking forward to seeing some more characters!

So, what kinds of characters are we allowed to make? I see that your character is a witch, but what would be the limits, do they have to be a certain age? I'm assuming you want them to stay human or human-like?

Human passable, for sure. Different forms, such as werewolves and the like are good.

As for limits, nothing too over powered. No one hit kills or powers like that, I would say.

Does that make sense?

Human passable, for sure. Different forms, such as werewolves and the like are good.

As for limits, nothing too over powered. No one hit kills or powers like that, I would say.

Does that make sense?
Thank makes sense. I'll start working on my character soon.

AS A NOTE;

I will accept four more characters for right now. I haven't done a proper roleplay for ages, and don't want to get overwhelmed, y'know?

If you have questions, I'm happy to try and answer them!

I notice teechnically we are all around the same age, even though some of us either are from the 1400s and who knows where

This should be fun! Am hoping to play the straight man getaway driver type of character. Do we want tension between vampires and wolves or nah TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior ? I could go either way, but it should be fun to play around with the tropes! ?

Pheric is the oldest, ringing in at a whopping 600 years! Jesse is next, being 28, then Alden at an unknown early 20's. The rest of us are 20, haha.

Now, wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta , has Pheric experianced 20 years of life because Fae time is weird? Or has he seen all those 600 years and become immortal, almost?

(Also first post is written! We'll wait for our last character to sign up before I post, though!)

Pheric is the oldest, ringing in at a whopping 600 years! Jesse is next, being 28, then Alden at an unknown early 20's. The rest of us are 20, haha.

Now, wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta , has Pheric experianced 20 years of life because Fae time is weird? Or has he seen all those 600 years and become immortal, almost?

(Also first post is written! We'll wait for our last character to sign up before I post, though!)

The first! I'm going with the traditional Gaelic "time passes slower in the fae lands" thing.

(Also yay!)

Cool! I like sticking to lore, for the most part.

I've got our first case all planned and ready to go, as well, but if anyone has ideas for the future, then please bring them my way! (Im only so creative)

Lol regardless how time flows in the black its not like alden will be any wiser :D silence, and darkness can only teach so much

Oo ooh! Anyone want to share any interesting querks for chqracters?

This should be fun! Am hoping to play the straight man getaway driver type of character. Do we want tension between vampires and wolves or nah TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior ? I could go either way, but it should be fun to play around with the tropes! ?
If there were any tension, Hunter wouldn’t know about it. He’s just a vampire blooded humanoid, he’s not a full on “Muahahaha drink ze blood!” type vamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back