• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ROSEWELL INSTITUDE OF SWORDSMANSHIP OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I would love to contribute the character interactions ๐Ÿ‘€

Also, i don't know if you are working on it but can you make a character sheet for Denire?
kekekeke.. >:3

Alsooo, I've sent it in the character sheet, you can take a look at it.

Hi hi, happy to be here.
I'll be dropping something in the characters chat sometime later tonight

In case Archer was gonna comment, Sae-Byeok is wearing what's in her CS image, though her hat is currently tied behind her on her shoulders/back~

Post got deleted. Pain.

But while I have the chance, what's the stance on armor? Since everyone is going back to bladed weapons, I'd assume metal armor would also once more be on the rise.

Post got deleted. Pain.

But while I have the chance, what's the stance on armor? Since everyone is going back to bladed weapons, I'd assume metal armor would also once more be on the rise.
Armor is a work in progress as the majority of people who wore them was the royal guards of Tuebor. Armor is slowly being taught and provided in swordsmanship academies and programs such as Rosewell. In the time of this rp, armor has inspiration of the ones worn in the Middle Ages and in the early 1600's century. Armor can vary in design on how heavy the inspiration from each era as the topic is still in it's early stage of research.

I'm sure massed produced suits of armor is more than possible especially with the rech level being mid to late 1800s.

I think it's possible for Armor-making companies would become more popular in production then actual blacksmiths in that sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back