• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rosewater Execution Firm

Stickdom said:
@YumenoTsukishiro I-Is Gran flirting with Veronica...? Oh, that boy has no idea what he's getting himself into xD
Aight, enough waiting around, gonna make a post to get some stuff moving, hopefully we can keep the ball rolling after this sitting in this stalemate for a while.
The ball will roll for sure when the final character gets their last minute interview done.

OwO I love everyone's characters and I'm so excited to write more... I'm so eager... just thought I'd throw this out there... into the wind ouo'

NunuSama said:
OwO I love everyone's characters and I'm so excited to write more... I'm so eager... just thought I'd throw this out there... into the wind ouo'
I hope you can keep that blazing hot excitement going for the whole RP. I'm pretty stoked myself for this. I've been throwing this idea around for months until I finally put it to post.

Well I'm resisting the urge to have Hael interact with everything even when there is no room for him to be sticking his nose anywhere xD This idea is really great so I think my excitement isn't going to go anywhere OwO

Yes! Contract time! Oh wait, I'm heading across the country on like an 8-hour car ride this afternoon, so I'm not gonna be able to get a post up until sometime tomorrow, bleargh. Actually, I knew about that, hence why I had Veronica split off from the group, you guys can begin the meeting without her and she can associate her delay with travel time to and from the basement. Just don't get too far ahead without her ;3

Aaaaand, I'm back in action :D gonna read over the posts and see what we got, probably get a Veronica post in there shortly.

NunuSama said:
Yay :D How was your trip? :3
Yeah, it was a trip. >_> 8 hours in a car ain't exactly my cup of tea, especially crammed with cardboard boxes. We're moving across the country, so my dad and I are the vanguard, we're getting sent ahead with cartons of pots and pans and dishes and doilies.

Stickdom said:
Yeah, it was a trip. >_> 8 hours in a car ain't exactly my cup of tea, especially crammed with cardboard boxes. We're moving across the country, so my dad and I are the vanguard, we're getting sent ahead with cartons of pots and pans and dishes and doilies.
Oh boy, x.x I can't say I understand that pain, but since I can barely stand 5 hours with my family in a small space I can imagine what 8 hours could be like DX

Stickdom said:
Wow, that sounds pretty rough. I hope everything else will go a lot smoother for you for the move!

Stickdom said:
Did someone say... Vanguard?

I RIDE! BUSTER BLADE!

Kidding aside, I hope the rest of the move goes swell! Be careful of any injuries that might happen.

Eh, the move is going alright, it's like every other move I've had (and I've had quite a few), it's just stress that gets to us most of all, especially since I'm practically living out of my grandparents' house and I love them dearly but they can drive me crazy after a while xD

So, me boyos and girlies, how's it going today? Anyone up to interesting stuff? :3

I'm just browsing the site, poking at the various RPs I'm in, looking hopeful for a response like a sad puppy in a pet shop window xD I dislike the weekdays, it's so quiet and it gets stifling still. Cursed school ruining all my fun and taking my writing buddies away from me (*^*)

Sadly for me the weekdays are some of the best days for me right now, since my workplace has me working most of the weekends while I'm in school. I'm with you on wishing weekdays were more busy here.

Yeah, I'm graduated from highschool but not yet in college, so my days are filled with browsing RpN, searching for employment, and playing games. Kind of a pathetic existence right now, but it's what I've got xD I'm an artist, so on the days where my muse is good, I'll sit and draw for hours on end, that's pleasant, but recently it's been a drought of creativity and I've hit a wall of some pretty solid Artist's Block, so I write on RPN to get the creative juices flowing. I feel like my brain is dying. Send help. SOS. Save Our Souls. xD

So, I just made a post and tagged everyone for the sake of perhaps bringing the group together and having them all in the same place at once. If some want to split off and make their way to the lobby by their own means, then so be it. And I think I found Veronica's permanent catchphrase: "Just my luck." I get the feeling she's going to be saying it a lot around here xD

P.S. @YumenoTsukishiro I hope you don't take Veronica's inner mental rants as digs towards your character, I know that he's not a spoiled flirty rich-kid (or maybe he is xD ), that's just her perception of him. TL;DR I don't hate Gran, I promise xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
So, I just made a post and tagged everyone for the sake of perhaps bringing the group together and having them all in the same place at once. If some want to split off and make their way to the lobby by their own means, then so be it. And I think I found Veronica's permanent catchphrase: "Just my luck." I get the feeling she's going to be saying it a lot around here xD
P.S. @YumenoTsukishiro I hope you don't take Veronica's inner mental rants as digs towards your character, I know that he's not a spoiled flirty rich-kid (or maybe he is xD ), that's just her perception of him. TL;DR I don't hate Gran, I promise xD
Oh no, don't worry. I have a feeling that Gran and Veronica will somewhat connect sometime later~

And really, for some reason Veronica reminded me of Senjougahara Hitagi. That earns her a plus in my book. :D

YumenoTsukishiro said:
Oh no, don't worry. I have a feeling that Gran and Veronica will somewhat connect sometime later~
And really, for some reason Veronica reminded me of Senjougahara Hitagi. That earns her a plus in my book. :D
How did you know? >_>

Actually, I just recently watched Danganronpa, and Veronica's picture is actually a very nicely done portrait of Genocider Syo/Sho. Now that I think of it, though, she is remarkably similar to Hitagi as well, both in appearance and personality. It slipped my mind somehow, the Monogatari series is one of my favorites but I haven't watched it in forever xD

Stickdom said:
How did you know? >_>
Actually, I just recently watched Danganronpa, and Veronica's picture is actually a very nicely done portrait of Genocider Syo/Sho. Now that I think of it, though, she is remarkably similar to Hitagi as well, both in appearance and personality. It slipped my mind somehow, the Monogatari series is one of my favorites but I haven't watched it in forever xD
I HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS NYAHAHAHA!

You could actually replace their portraits and there'll be no difference. xD I want to watch Danganronpa, but I want to play it first on the Vita...

YumenoTsukishiro said:
I HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS NYAHAHAHA!
You could actually replace their portraits and there'll be no difference. xD I want to watch Danganronpa, but I want to play it first on the Vita...
From what I heard, it's practically identical from the show to the game, so if you want to play the game, do that first before you watch the show, otherwise you'll spoil all of the "whodunit" surprises and it won't be any fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back