• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rosewater Execution Firm

Oh boy, @YumenoTsukishiro , Gran has competition for the Blowhard of the Year Award xD seeing those two together, they are either going to be mortal enemies or the most annoying (but somehow viable and efficient) duo known to all of Rosewater Firm xD

I'll have a Veronica post up later. @Sparkstorm1000 good to have you onboard, man, Drake will certainly make this even more interesting xD

Sorry I've been a bit absent the last couple days! I won't bore with the sad details, but I'll try to get a post up within the next 48 hours.

Apologies for being rather inactive recently, I've been traveling, packing, moving, and writing up my own RP to boot. We haven't abandoned Rosewater firm yet, don't give up!

@CoreyXIX For the sake of expediting the process and zooming straight to the action, how about we get our assignments? I think the tour could possibly be put o on hold for the moment, I think we need an action-boost to get the story in full tilt, gain some momentum, then we can ease back into a slower pace after the adrenalin has had a chance to simmer down, eh? :)

Stickdom said:
Apologies for being rather inactive recently, I've been traveling, packing, moving, and writing up my own RP to boot. We haven't abandoned Rosewater firm yet, don't give up!
@CoreyXIX For the sake of expediting the process and zooming straight to the action, how about we get our assignments? I think the tour could possibly be put o on hold for the moment, I think we need an action-boost to get the story in full tilt, gain some momentum, then we can ease back into a slower pace after the adrenalin has had a chance to simmer down, eh? :)
You writing up a RP too? Tell me once it's done and if I find it interesting I'll join it :3 It won't stop my progress in the other RPs that I'm in. Also, I will post something sometime today.

Sparkstorm1000 said:
You writing up a RP too? Tell me once it's done and if I find it interesting I'll join it :3 It won't stop my progress in the other RPs that I'm in. Also, I will post something sometime today.
Might want to wait a sec on that post of yours, I'm getting one up as well :) Just don't want one of us to take the time writing a post and have it nulled by something the other said xD

Stickdom said:
Yeah, that's kinda what I was hinting at in my post you know ;) There's only like 3 rooms total y'all need to know about anyway, so the tour is almost over anyway!

Okay, it has been long enough since I have posted with recent events keeping me busy, procrastinating when I have time, and simply not knowing what to write. There is plenty to work with, and, thus, no reason I can't make a post now. Excuse me while I do that.

Hey folks, sorry for not posting when I said I would, things popped up, I can't even promise that I'll finish the post today but I'll try.

Sparkstorm1000 said:
Hey folks, sorry for not posting when I said I would, things popped up, I can't even promise that I'll finish the post today but I'll try.
Just try and do it when you can. Thanks for the update.

SoraHikari said:
Hey there! Was just wondering if it's alright if I join this RP still?
Sorry, but like the tag thing says we're not open for more players at the moment. If a spot opens I'll be sure to notify you to give you dibs on it if you're still interested.

SoraHikari said:
Hey there! Was just wondering if it's alright if I join this RP still?
Hey there, Sora, how's it going? It's been a while :D I think we're still accepting, we still have a pretty small group at this point. You'd be a bit late to the party though, since we had interviews and stuff to go through first. Might be a bit awkward :P

SoraHikari said:
Could I perhaps be apart of a different firm?!
DARNIT SPARKSTORM1000
As I've already said, when a spot inevitably opens I'll give you first dibs. It's about time for me to take a gander and see who hasn't posted in quite some time and see if they are still interested or not. This isn't intended to be for a large group of people, otherwise the some of the atmosphere is kinda ruined. Check back in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back