• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

ToxicSoldier1996

I’ll say right now forgive me this site is new to me as I was a feralfront member when I came back the site was set in permanent purgatory. As such I have to adjust to this new area so this won’t be pretty like the others but I’ll try.

The new moon glimmered lightly over the sleepy town of RoseWater a place comprised only of a race known as Lycans though they have many other names in books. Werewolves being the most common. Large creatures that have two forms one human and the other a wolf that stands five foot at its shoulder.
For the pack of RoseWater all was peaceful until the alpha refused to help a neighboring pack one born of rogues and unrooted males
(wolves who were abandoned or lost their mate) united by a woman known as Octavia Skylark.
Hot headed and ruthless she waged war on the pack killing until it became apparent that their alphas abandoned them to save their skins and just like that a new Luna had risen.

weeks passed by the Luna was still writing the new rules but much to everyone’s surprise few things changed. Her followers though large to the point they looked part giant with scars to match did not bring harm as the people had feared rather were happy enough to live and let live as long as the rules were followed. Despite the younger pack members having to meet every morning at eleven am for training life’s not so bad. Or it wasn’t until pack members started dying found in trees gutted and faces frozen in terror.
Between this development and trying to hunt down the alphas that left their pack for dead Octavia has her hands full and now on it a new member has joined living in the pack house reserved for the alphas and homeless or high ranking members he seems set on defying her at every turn despite it being clear he’s targeted as her new favorite.

name:
appearance:
Fragrance:
Inner wolfs name:

Ranks
Alpha/:
Tbd
Luna:
Octavia skylark

beta:
Isabella

Doctor:
Lumin

general pack:

About the wolves
•Wolves turn at the age of fourteen
•They find their mates at eighteen it’s rare for a wolf to be past twenty without one.
•All wolves have a inner wolf who has a name view them as a sort of guide

Your Luna
name
Octavia Skylark
Rank
Luna
appearance
Height:6’2
Skin color:Fair almost porcelain
Hair color:
Raven wing black
Eye color:
Lagoon green with a black ring around the iris
Fragrance:
Cinnamon mingled with black pepper and ginger
Inner wolf:
Beset

Last edited:
name: Isabella Argent

appearance:

Hair- blonde

Eyes- Honey brown

Skin- Fair

Height- 5’7”

Fragrance: Peppermint and Cocoa

Inner wolfs name: Tundra

Accepted I’ll make a couple characters so we can move this along I was hoping for a younger male character that she could become possessive of.

name:
Lumin Jay Williams
Doctor
appearance:
Height:
6’3
Muscle build:
Medium
Weight:220lbs
Skin:
Soft sienna
Eye color:
Amber like warm embers
Hair:
Long coal in color

Fragrance:
The scent of smoke in a lush green forest

Inner wolfs name:
Grim

name:
appearance:
Fragrance:
Inner wolfs name:

Name:
•Celine Blackwood

Appearance:
•Silky waist length blonde hair that frames a heart shaped face. With soft blue eyes with flecks of gold spread through the blue. She has pale white creamy skin like a fresh milk. Celine stands at an impressive 5’8” with the legs to show for it. A solid weight of 150lbs she is all muscle from days of training, running, and gymnastics.

Fragrance:
•Milk and Honey

Inner wolfs name:
•Larka

Name:
•Caleb Blackwood

•A standard pack member

Appearance:
•A whopping height of 6’1” he stands a little taller then his twin sister Celine. A weight of 220lbs all muscle like his twin from active training and sports. His eyes match his sisters a soft blue flecked with gold specks. His face is covered in a light Golden stubble from the forming of a beard that is usually kept shaved. Caleb has the same soft golden hair yet his is completely styled differently being much shorter then his sisters. The style he often has is a pompadour or quiff style to the golden strands.

Fragrance:
•Honey and cinnamon

Inner wolfs name:
•Fell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back