• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rosencrantz's Slice-of-Life Search

Rosencrantz

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I've been roleplaying for three years (I can't calculate, actually 4 years), but I am new to RPNation, so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing or how it works over here.

Rosencrantz's guidelines

I'm looking for someone who writes multi-paragraphs, has good grammar, and moves the plot along. So 5+ paragraphs, I don't have to ask you what your post means, and at least 2 paragraphs of new content to respond to per post.

I can play multiple characters (not the best at that) and male or female. I generally prefer to have one main in a 1x1.

I've only done third person.

I'm used to responding in a forum, so I think that might be better than pms. I'm not sure. I'm willing to experiment.

I like to talk about the roleplay at least once a week OOC if we're not responding within that time to keep in contact, so I continue to be excited about the roleplay and just know we're both invested and active.

I can take up to a month to respond to the roleplay. I used to be a faster responder, but I've gotten really chill about this. Because I've become so unreliable, unless I have something genuinely going on in real life that is keeping me from roleplaying, I'm not the best about letting you know that I'm having inspiration problems or something similar. If that is part of your rules, I'll make an extra effort to let you know. However, know that if it's been less than 2 months I do plan on responding eventually. I normally respond at least every two weeks. My goal is to respond twice a week or so, but it usually doesn't happen. I do respond to DMs regardless of my roleplay activity as long as I'm online regularly unless I read them and then forget to respond. (Since this site is new, I might forget to check into this site at first.)

This is rather hypocritical, but I do like people to update me on what's going on in their life (just give me a general heads up that your activity is going to be iffy if that's the reason you're not responding or because you are having writer's block.) If you haven't responded to the roleplay in a month I normally consider it dead (which means I may pick up new roleplays.) but I'm normally pretty open to starting it again. My reason for not starting a roleplay again is because I've forgotten where we're going and it'd just be easier to start a new one.

So that's the basic about my roleplaying style.

More specifics of what I'm currently in the mood for

I'm currently looking for someone to do a human slice-of-life roleplay. They'll be best friends to relationship or maybe best platonic friend to crush. Preferably Fxm. I have a few ideas to spice things up, but I am most definitely open to ideas.

Plot A
Muse A and Muse B are best friends for a long time and they are seniors in college. They're dealing with figuring out what they're going to do next and if they are going to go separate ways. Muse B (or Muse A) meets Muse C who is Muse A's (or vice versa) other close friend and Muse B and Muse C something goes on between them causing tensions.

Plot B

Fake dating

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back