• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

scroll

The Clergy

Lav

mood

Nervous/Excited

outfit

xxx

Lavenders house

interactions

Wendall and Papa

tags

Lavenders sobs seemed to fade.

With her face still pressed against Wendalls chest, she nodded in response to his words. If he wanted her to stay, she would stay. Even if it meant having to face her father. It seemed like in that moment Lavender realized that she couldn't live without Wendall just as much as he couldn't without her. A soft sigh escaped her lips as he wiped the last bit of tears from her cheeks. The tears in Wendalls eyes brought sadness to her heart. After all Lavender was the reason he was crying. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry." Lavender reached up and placed a gentle kiss beside his lips. "I promise. I'm sorry. I'm not going anywhere. If my dad comes we can escape into the Clergy." Lavender smiled softly up at Wendall, hoping that she could dry his eyes with her words. gently, Lavender brushed the tears from Wendalls cheeks and placed another small kiss on his jaw.

"Why don't we go to the Clergy House and check in on Papa and see-" Lavender stopped as a gentle knock came upon her front door. She pulled away from Wendall and walked over to the door to see Papa standing there. One thing about Papa was that he always had a very stoic expression on his face. It was hard to read how he was feeling by design. After all it was a lot of stress to run the Clergy. Lavender was one of the only people Papa ever truly confided in, so she got to know the ins and outs of all the things he did in the day.

"Papa. Come in. I was just suggesting that we checked in to see how things went." Lavender let Papa into the house and shut the door behind him.

Papa nodded at Wendall and turned to Lavender, clearing his throat before speaking. "Well my child, everything went smoothly. The girls are with Sister settling into their home. I believe a permanent room is being made up for Wendall as well." Papa turned to Wendall and handed him a black robe. "This is for you. We wear them during rituals. I'm sure sister Lavender can brief you on how that works." Papa nodded at Wendall once he took the robe and turned back to Lavender, "There will be a ritual to celebrate the welcoming of our newest member tonight when the moon is at its brightest. Regrettably Secondo will be there so I will need you by my side, sister. I should be expecting you in my chambers before the event." Papa hid it well but Lavender could sense the stress in his tone as he talked about his brother Secondo. He was Papa before Papa took over.

"I'll make sure that they are ready before I go, Papa. It will be alright." Lav gave Papa a soft smile, "If you'll excuse me I should make sure my robes are all in order, then." Lavender walked to Wendall and kissed him softly, "I'll be right back, okay. Don't be nervous. This is exciting, okay?" With that Lavender took of to her room to get her things in order. Leaving Papa and Wendall alone together.

♡coded by uxie♡

TW: Big sad, lots of crying. Slut shaming, homophobia

Uncertainty swirled through Carmen as she chewed on the inside of her cheek. It warmed her heart to see Skylar so excited and smiling again, especially when it was because of something that Carmen had done. A warm hand clasped with Carmen’s shaky one pulling her away from the cold brick. Her mind raced, shutting out the world. She couldn’t hear anything Skylar was saying but she did her best to smile and pretend like she did. A kiss on the cheek brought Carmen back, now standing in the middle of the parking lot.

Carmen took a deep breath, breathing in through her nose and out through her lips. Right, Keys, where were her keys? Slowly she patted her sides, feeling the metal poking through the fabric of her dress. Of course, her pocket. Breathing a sigh of relief she dug around until she pulled out her keychain with her car keys attached to it. She pressed the button, making her car beep and flash it’s lights. Carmen whirled around, taking Skylar’s hand again as they made their way to her pink jeep. It would probably be the last time she ever saw her precious baby now that she was going to finally stand up for herself.

Carmen walked on shaky legs, stumbling forward to the passenger seat, handing Skylar her keys in the process. She couldn’t drive. She was way past the legal limit at this point.
—-

Carmen chewed on her bottom lip, nervously as the tires crunched onto her enormous drive way. She had a plan. She was going to go in there, grab her suit case and throws a many clothes as she could fit in her suit case along with her makeup and a few other things. Then she sneak out of the house before her parents even knew she was missing. They would probably be confused, call her phone non-stop but she wouldn’t give pick up, that meant she was giving in. She wouldn’t give in to what they wanted anymore. It was time for her to put her big girl pants on.

Carmen leaned over and placed a kiss on Skylar’s cheek, muttering a quick, “I’ll be right back.” She would go alone, even though she didn’t want too. It wouldn’t be as suspicious if her parents did happen to be up even though she really hoped they weren’t. The nervous girl took in a shaky breath, steeling her nerves for whatever may be waiting for her beyond those doors.

She stumbled up the steps, carefully opening the door, just let she had many times coming over home drunk from a party, but tonight was different. She had a feeling tonight would change everything. The house was dark, as she shut the door behind her. The gentle hum of the filter on her mother’s fish tank was the only thing that could be heard.

CREAK

Carmen stopped dead in her tracks, looking down at her feet. fuck she had forgotten to take her shoes off. Silently, she bent down, pulling the red boots off- freeing her aching feet. She didn’t have time to enjoy the fact that her feet were free from their red suede prisons because as soon as she set her foot down again, the light flicked on.

“Carmen, is that you?” someone said.

She didn’t look up, but she was sure it was her mother from how high the voice was and the fact that none of the help would’ve been working that late. Carmen stayed silent, ducking into the dark kitchen. Panicked, Carmen tried to think of way she could get out of this but she came up with nothing, nada, zilch. She was going to have to come clean.

“Let me guess, you’re drunk, again?”

The voice was getting closer. Carmen’s heart thumped in her throat. She was clearly drunk, her makeup had smeared all down her cheeks from the tears and, she was still in her costume.

“Answer me young lady.” Carmen wanted to cry. She was so tired, all she wanted to do was snuggle up against Skylar in her bed and sleep the night away.

“I’m here.” She replied, carefully, trying very hard not to slur her words.

“Living room, now.”

The red head complied embarrassingly fast. Stumbling into the living room, tripping over her own feet. She grabbed the back of the couch for support. So much for pretending to be sober.

“God Carmen, I can smell the booze from here. Why do continue to disobey us? Do you want to keep living here?” Carmen bite the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing. No I don’t

“What the hell are you wearing? You’re dressed like a slut.” Carmen’s mother ran a hand over her face, heaving a sigh. Carmen knew where this was going. It was always the same cycle. Her mother would berate her then tell she’s worried about her, Carmen would get mad, her mother would get mad, take her car and lock her in her room, only letting her leave her room to eat. This time would be different. Carmen was finally going to end this vicious cycle.

“Look Carmen, I’m just worried about you… I’ve read some things. I just want the best for my daughter. We’re so hard on you because we want only the best but it just seems like you’re throwing your life away.” Her mother took Carmen’s hands in hers, holding eye contact with her.

“Which is why, you’re not to see that friend of yours, Skylar, anymore.” Carmen’s eyebrows pinched together. Did she just hear that?

“What..?”

“That.. gossip column, Jinx? It says she saw you kissing your friend Skylar?“

Carmen’s mouth went dry and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came. She was angry, a drunken rage seeped in her bones as she ripped her hands away from her mother’s touch as if she were toxic. She stumbled away from her, struggling up the stairs. Mrs. Ryan’s eyes widen at her daughters sudden outburst.

“Carmen get back here! We aren’t done talking!” Her mother voice was firm, but she ignored her. Tears pricked the corners of Carmen’s eyes as she rushed up the stairs and up to her room. This wasn’t supposed to happen. She wasn’t ready for them to know. It wasn’t fair, she wasn’t ready.

“Fuck.. fuck, fuck, fuck.” She groaned, slamming her bedroom door and locking it. Then, she threw her stupid shoes down somewhere on the floor while grabbing at the bows in her hair, ripping them out and letting her red hair free from the tight braids. Skylar was waiting for her outside. Could Carmen even leave now? No. She pushed that thought away from her mind. She was going to leave, she had no choice.

Determined, she ran into her closet grabbing everything off the hangers and throwing it into her suitcase until the suitcase was practically bursting at the seams. A knock on the door stopped her in her tracks.

“Carmen, please let’s just talk about this.” This voice was different. It was her father. His voice was the final straw, the final crack in the dam as she crumpled down to the floor, weeping loudly.

“Carmen, honey please open the door.” The door knob jiggled, forcing her to get up and resume packing. Sniffling, she grabbing a duffel bag and thew the rest of the rest of the stuff she wanted to pack in there. Then, she changed into something a little more comfortable, all while he parents stood outside her begging to be let in. She ignored them.

Her room looked different. Her closet was almost completely empty but her bathroom was cleared out. Everything was stuffed in her duffel bag, waiting to go to it’s new home. Carmen, rubbed her nose with the back of her sleeve and took a deep breath. The begging had stopped a while ago but she was too busy packing to notice. Still, she was nervous as she unlocked the door and silently slipped out her bedroom. She wasted no time in running down the stairs with her packed bags in tow.

Her solitude didn’t last long. Her parents were waiting for her in the living room, her father in his chair while her mother stood pacing the floor.

“Carmen—“ Their eyes settled on her packed bags. As per usual, her mother was the first to say something, to criticize her. “Carmen where do you think you’re going?”

“Out.”

out?” Mrs. Ryan questioned, “With all those bags?”

“Yeah, I remember you asking me if I wanted to leave here anymore.. this is my answer. No.” Carmen made a bee line for the door but her mother raced to the door, blocking her exit.

“You’re not going anywhere unless I say so.”

“Move.” Carmen stated, leveling her eyes at her mother, “I can’t be in a place where I am constantly being put down for being who I am..” Carmen swallowed thickly. It was now or never.

“I’m in love with Skylar.. I-I want to be with her.. and if you can accept that then you can’t be in my life anymore.” Mrs. Ryan choked on a sob while Carmen stood firm, with her head held high. This was the right choice wasn’t it? If felt right. She could feel this weight being lifted off her chest. She finally didn’t have to hide who she was anymore. Her mother didn’t say anything, she could even look at Carmen anymore. Instead she silently slipped away from the door, letting Carmen past as she slipped into the cool night, with her bags and new found freedom.

Skylar was leaning against her Jeep as Carmen approached. Just the sight of her was enough to make her start crying again. The girl threw her bags down, as she got closer, and pulled Skylar into her warm embrace and began wailing.

“I had to tell them.. my.. my mom won’t even look at me.” She choked out, between sobs.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

scroll

The Musician

Scar

mood

Flirty

outfit

Club Euphoria

interactions

Francisco

The club was loud.

Not that Scarlett really minded all that much. The vast array of people around, dancing and drinking the night away. It just made Scar want her drink more. She had ordered it and was just waiting on the backed up bartender to make it for her. The wait wasn't too bad and before too long she had her drink and was sipping it happily. Now all she was waiting for was Francisco. Had she known he wasn't ready she would have taken her time getting ready and would have met him at the bar instead.

Francisco was strange for her. Not that he was strange but the way he stuck in her mind was different from what she was used to in cases of men. Normally Scar could easily move on from any guy but with Cisco it was different. It was like the moment he took her hand to shake it there was an electric charge that ran through her. His gentle voice and his kindness stuck out as well, especially since he was in company with her father who, regrettably, had the worst taste in friends. It only took a few days of his voice saying her name in her mind to convince her that she needed to see him again.

So there she was, waiting for a man who was around the same age as her father to make his appearance. Scarlett finished her drink and let the bartender take her glass. She didn't order another one just in case she was being stood up. That way she could get some random guy at the club to buy her a drink. At least then it wouldn't be a waste of a trip.

Although Scarlett had a sneaking suspicion that Francisco wasn't the type to leave a lady waiting too long. He seemed to be more of the kind, caring type if anything else. The five minutes she spent in that room replayed in her mind often. From the way he smiled when her father introduced them to the way she caught him looking her up and down. Who was she to judge, though, as Scarlett did the same thing to him when her dad was introducing them. All Avi could do was smirk at Scar when she asked him for the guys number. Avi knew his daughter, for sure.

As Scarlett waited patiently for her date she recalled those moments. The warmth of his hands, the sound of his voice saying her name, the way he smiled and the glimmer in his eyes. Scarlett was so deep in thought that when he actually showed up beside her it took her a second to realize he was actually there. His costume brought a smirk to her lips, and the gentle kiss he placed on her cheek brought a flush to her face.

"Well hello to you, too, Patrick. I'm sorry though, this spot is taken. I'm waiting for my date." She joked, and crossed her legs as she turned toward him. "Well. If you absolutely insist I'll have whatever you're having." Scarlett couldn't help the flirty tone in her voice. God he smelled amazing. As Francisco ordered their drink she had to bite her bottom lip to remind herself to hold it together. He was too nice of a man to immediately go for it. Plus she had to prove her father wrong about her intentions as scandalous as they may have started out.

But as he stood there, dressed in a costume at a bar full of drunk young adults there only because she asked him to be, Scarlett felt something other than her villainous intents take over. While she did want to drink and have fun, she also found herself wanting to get to know him more than anything else. "I'm loving the costume you picked. What sparked the idea?"

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

scroll

The Nurse

Skylar

mood

Anxious/Concerned

outfit

xxx

Club Euphoria

interactions

Carmen

tags

Skylar knew she would have to drive.

Carmen had been at the party longer than Skylar had been, really Skylar hadn't even had a drink yet. She immediately went to find Carmen so she was good to drive. As they slipped into Carmens pink Jeep, Skylar reminisced about all of the time they had spent making out in parking lots and using the Jeep as their own little hideaway while they were in public. Oh she would miss the Jeep when Carmens parents took it away. Skylar decided that they would go and get Carmen anything she needed tomorrow. Take the rest of the night to relax and settle into their new normal of being a couple. Sky took Carmens hand as she pulled out of the club and started the drive to Carmens parents house.

---

The drive didn't take long, really, and Skylar could tell the unease of the girl sitting next to her. To be honest, Skylar was feeling the same unease. Who knew how Carmens parents would really react to the news when Carmen decided to tell them. Hopefully they would be happy for her like Sky's parents were but knowing the Ryans they didn't exactly seem to be all that pride friendly. Skylar knew that they didn't really like her but they couldn't really do anything about who Sky was. She wasn't about to conceal herself just because they didn't like her. They had known her since she was young so it wasn't like they didn't see the signs before she came out.

Oh well, Skylar thought, her in laws would hate her. It's not like that's an uncommon thing around Rosemary Beach. Carmen gave Sky a kiss and said she would be right back and Sky nodded. She put the Jeep in park and turned it off. Now for the waiting game while the girl she loved went into her family home and packed her things. Sky decided to call her family maid while she waited and ask her to make sure the house was ready for Carmen to be there. Make sure that the hot tub was good and get some sort of snack ready for them for when they get there. She told the maid that it shouldn't take long and that they will be there soon.

Skylar waited in the Jeep a while, checking the time every minute or so and wondered what was taking Carmen so long. She could see lights turning on throughout the house and furrowed her eyebrows. Hopefully her parents didn't wake up when she walked it. That would be chaos. Skylar had half a mind to go into the house and help Carmen but really she would only make the situation worse by doing so. So she waited, eventually getting out of the Jeep to feel the cool breeze on her skin.

As she was leaning against the Jeep, Sky saw the front door of the house open and a distraught Carmen walk out the door. Skylar straightened and watched with concern as Carmen all but ran down the steps to Sky, dropping her bag on the ground as pulled Sky into an embrace. Concerned, Skylar wrapped her arms around Carmen and held her close, letting her sob into her shoulder. Immediately Sky knew that her and her parents got into a fight. It made her so mad to know that the girl she loved was in such distress because her parents couldn't accept her for who she was. Sky ran her fingers through Carmens hair and rubbed her back, shushing her as she did so.

"It's going to be okay, baby. It's all going to be okay. I'm here. It's okay." Skylar held Carmen close and placed gentle kisses on the top of her head. She would hold her as long as she needed. "How about we go home and take a nice warm bath and you can cry there, okay?" Skylar led Carmen to the passenger seat of the Jeep and helped her in, buckling the poor, sobbing girl into the vehicle and kissing her gently before closing the door. Sky went around the front of the Jeep and grabbed Carmens bags and loaded them into the backseat before getting into the vehicle herself. She leaned over and gave Carmen another soft kiss and took her hand before starting the car and backing out of the driveway.

♡coded by uxie♡

stella

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Die Antwoord

Cookie Thumper

Halloween was fine. It wasn’t an event Stella had much experience with; mom was too absent to take her trick-or-treating as a kid, and later as a teenager Stella was too busy throwing eggs at houses or letting fireworks off under the pier. As an adult, she could think of a million things she would rather do than be holed up in a club with a thousand other sweaty bodies, packed onto a dancefloor like sardines in a tin.

Luckily, she knew someone else who was as averse to that environment as she was.

And she had a surprise.

Not half an hour ago, Stella was walking back to the trailer park from her dealer’s place down near the 7-Eleven. She was rounding a corner, lighting a cigarette between her lips, when she glanced in a car parked to the right of her on the curb. She was no good at cars, but knew it was an old thing, much like you saw on the trailer park. Maybe a Corrola, or an Accord… she couldn’t tell. It was silver, with a dent in the driver’s door and a crack in the top left corner of the windshield. Stella remarked to herself what a piece of shit it was, with rusting door handles and a missing wing-mirror. She stopped a second, taking a drag of her cigarette as she looked around. The street was empty. There was no harm in looking.

Best case scenario, the seemingly careless owner had left behind half a packet of cigarettes or a couple dollars in change. Stella knew she could get the window rolled down with a bit of brute force. She took a step towards the car, bringing her free hand up to shield her view from the overhanging streetlight. She peered into the driver’s seat.

What an idiot, she thought. The keys were still in the ignition.

She hadn’t given it a second thought before jumping into the vehicle and turning the keys over. Half a tank of gas. Nice.

So off she went. Speeding downtown, pipping the horn as she passed groups of Halloween celebrants donning costumes and masks. She screeched round an intersection, making a hard stop in front of an apartment block.

“Maddox!” she yelled, head hanging out of the side of the car, bashing loudly on the horn. “Mads! Let’s go! I know you’re up there!”

She pounded on the horn a couple more times for good measure, giving a final sigh before clambering out the car and up to the building’s front steps. She looked at the call box, not knowing which apartment number was right, and simultaneously pressed all 20 buttons.

“Maddox, I’m looking for Maddox,” she repeated to those that answered, when eventually a familiar voice replied.

“Mads! It’s Stella. Are you coming, or what? Quick, before the cops get here. It’s actually a funny story. Come out front! Come see what I did.”

♡coded by uxie♡

Francisco

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

David Bowie

Let's Dance

Cisco ordered two dry martinis. He would have preferred a glass of wine to wash down their first meeting but felt liquor more appropriate for their setting. He wasn’t trying to get her drunk by any means; if anything, he was trying to nurse his own nerves back in line.

“Oh, you like?” he asked, one hand running over his chest, smoothing over his red tie.

He leaned in closer to her. “In all honesty, I didn’t have anything else,” he chuckled, “I wore this to a Halloween party two years ago. I’m not very good at costumes. I like American Psycho though, the writing and everything. It makes people fall for him. I mean, those people… they’ve got the wrong end of the stick.”

Like a child suddenly pulled from a daydream, Cisco snapped back to Scarlett, listening intently from the stool next to him. “I’m so sorry,” he smiled politely, “I’m rambling like an idiot. Here, this is yours.”

He handed over her drink, watching as her slender fingers wrapped around the stem of the glass. Her movements were fluid, elegant like a ballerina. He was transfixed. His eyes followed the length of her arm to her torso, the thin lace lining her body almost too much for him. He had to fight to stop his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

He coughed, raising his glass. “To you, a beautiful woman.”

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

The Musician

Scar

mood

Flirty

outfit

Club Euphoria

interactions

Francisco

A dry martini.

Scarlett almost expected him to order them wine or something a little harder but a dry martini was perfect. It really did fit the occasion, really. At the very least it would calm the nerves that started taking over the moment Francisco arrived. It was a strange feeling for her, really. Normally Scarlett was so calm and composed when it came to meeting up with men but with Francisco she was a ball of nerves.

All Scarlett could do was smile and listen to him as he spoke. Really she wanted to fully listen to everything he said but the moment he leaned closer her heart started beating faster. She was so distracted by the way he smelled and the symphony of his voice that for a moment she forgot where she was. Scarlett thought it was really cute the way he was rambling. It made her wonder if he was as nervous about them meeting up like this as she was. After Francisco stopped talking Scarlett tried to casually peel her eyes from his and focus on something else for a moment. It didn't take long for her gaze to drift back onto his eyes, moving from his entrancing deep brown eyes to his lips as he smiled.

"No. No, you're fine. I quite like it when people are passionate about what they are talking about. Honestly I feel the same way, really. I'm unfortunately one of those people that really fell for him." Scarlett smirks as she delicately retrieved the glass from Francisco's hands. Scarlett couldn't quite tell if it was the alcohol from before or her nerves making her feel so warm. Or perhaps it was the flush that hadn't fully left her face since he had kissed her cheek.

The blush in her cheeks reddened as he raised a glass and called her beautiful. Instinctively her back straightened and she raised her glass in a toast like style. "And to you, an entrancing man." It was second nature for her to flirt as she carefully chose her words and smiled behind the glass as she raised it to her lips.

"I'm really glad you agreed to meet me here. I was pleasantly surprised that you agreed, I can't lie." Scarlett set her glass down on the bar top next to her and pulled a stray strand of hair out of her face. "I was a little worried that your acquaintanceship with my father might make you a little hesitant to meet up with me privately."

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Della Bressett
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f42304d6c4431726d332d6a7047413d3d2d313130323438333536312e313639333364376366643034663636333234333737313635333035352e676966

Della felt her stomach flutter when Blu mentioned that she didn't mind Della using her as a shield from the shows and that her personal space thing didn't exist with Della. She was glad it was dark in the room because her face probably looked like a tomato. Della didn't know why some of Blu's words had an effect on her. Della went her whole life thinking she was straight. And she had to be, right? She was married to a man, she loved that man until he hurt her, and every person she matched with on the dating apps was a man. Never women. She couldn't have feelings for Blu, not only was she her boss but Blu was almost female.
Leaning back onto the couch, she handed a spoon over to Blu and did her best to push back the feelings that made her stomach flutter. She wasn't even sure if she was ready to date. She was bad at it. All the guys who ghosted her were because she was awkward and weird. But with Blu, everything felt so natural. She felt like she got along so well with Blu and everything about her personality meshed so well with Della's.
Sticking to the Halloween theme, Della quickly switched on the movie to distract her mind. She had no clue what to say to Blu, as what Blu had said left her speechless. Again, Della put herself through the torture of yet another scary movie, but this time she didn't need to hide with her mind thinking a million different things a minute. She didn't know why she was feeling this way. She was taught it was wrong her whole life. That was why she married her ex when she was so young.
Della's mind was so distracted, she almost didn't notice that the movie credits began to roll. Quickly she shut the movie off and stood up, going to the kitchen to give herself a minute. Being around Blu for so long had her going crazy. She knew there was an attraction there, and maybe some feelings... But Della couldn't help but feel like they weren't supposed to be there.

Mentions: Blu - r e i r e i

Francisco

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

David Bowie

Let's Dance

Cisco noticed the color rush to her cheeks and the readjustment in her posture as she returned his toast. Entrancing man. He almost sighed in relief, realising that she was reciprocating his flirtations. Not only that, but she enjoyed them.

She was so well poised, so well put together. Even when there were little inconsistencies; the blush, the posture, the hair she swiped away from her face; she did it all with such control, as if every breath she took was orchestrated and choreographed to perfection. Cisco was a man who knew how to hold himself, but even he felt clumsy in her presence. He was more aware of himself than he had ever been before.

Spurred on by Scarlett’s honesty about her own feelings on their private meeting, Cisco nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

“Can I be honest?” he asked, closing his eyes with a short laugh as if he couldn’t believe himself, then turning back to her. “I was very excited when you got in touch. I’m doing some work for your father, but that’s as far as it goes, and my professional and personal lives are two separate things. Truthfully, I don’t know Avi all that well - not personally. Just on a business level.”

Cisco hesitated for a second, the tip of his tongue resting on the roof of his mouth as he debated on his next sentence – debated on how far to push. His eyes met Scarlett’s, her green irises sparkling under the bar’s spotlights, drawing him further in.

“I would like to get to know you better, though,” he said, adding sincerely, “very much.”

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

scroll

The Musician

Scar

mood

Flirty, Nervous

outfit

Club Euphoria

interactions

Francisco

Scarletts heart was pounding.

There was no doubt in her mind that cisco was flirting with her. From the way he had leaned in and called her beautiful to the way he smiled, it drew Scarlett closer. Her face was warm from the flush in her cheeks and it took everything in her to stay calm despite the panic inside her. This was uncharted territory for her. Normally Scar could keep herself together easily while in the company of a man but there was something about Francisco that made her giddy and gave her butterflies.

As he spoke, Scarlett took a sip of her own drink. Everything in her wanted to down the drink in hopes that it would settle the fire burning within her. Instead she settled the glass in her hand on her lap, knowing full well she would need to take a sip again soon. The way he held himself was killing her. He was so confident and careful with the way he spoke, his accent bringing back the memory of how it sounded when he said her name. When he said he'd like to get to know her, her heart seemed to skip a beat.

It was surprisingly relieving that Francisco was excited to hear from her. The fact that he didn't feel as though working on her fathers house had anything to do with her relieved her further but also caught her breath. So this wasn't just a meet up to be kind, then. He really did want to see her. Scarlett could feel herself shaking from her nerves and did everything she could to hide it. She carefully took a deep breath, trying not to make it too obvious that her fingertips were turning white from the grasp on her glass and relaxed a little. Hopefully he couldn't tell that she was internally freaking out.

Another sip of her drink was definitely needed before she could reply. Carefully she lifted the glass to her lips, trying to decide what she would say to him. Of course she didn't want to push too hard and draw him away from her. She didn't want him to think she was cold or too easy.

So she pondered for a moment, choosing her words carefully. "Well," Her eyes flicked between his lips and his eyes, "you can ask me anything. What would you like to know, je suis un livre ouvert. I am an open book."

Scar felt like she could tell him anything in that moment. She would do anything he would like, too. How was it that he seemed to make her world spin so fast. A girl who normally wouldn't think twice about openly flirting to get her way. Normally she would just go for it, yet there she was choosing her words carefully and trying to impress him. What had he done to her?

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
beatrice ludovici.
"I see you've decided to go with the sexy cop costume too"
Beatrice had been watching, closely and with the intensity of a hawk watching its prey, for weeks now. This, of course, was the typical route of behaviour that she took when onboarding a new associate — or in this case, a new ally — even when they had no clue that they were being onboarded. The way Beatrice saw it, having an employee was like having an investment: search for quality, the risks reap reward, but never ever let them run wild and out of your sights.

Detective Reuben Bonilla was no exception to this rule. Beatrice had eyes in Rosemary Beach, people that fed her information as she worked on cover stories and travelled to neighbouring cities to hunt for leads. Reuben was Target No. 1 and, as time progressed, the file of information that Bea had stored on him began to grow. She held his secrets close to her chest, never letting on everything that she knew. Exposure was dangerous and Detective Bonilla felt like the kind that would take a mile if she gave even an inch. So instead, she watched silently, waiting in the shadows until the time was right.

Informants, an occupational hazard, had gotten too close to the truth for Beatrice's liking. She'd found out a week prior when there had been a slip up in an exchanging of goods, someone letting slip that there was some sort of crime ring growing wild in the city. Normally, Beatrice would've taken the initiative and solved the situation herself under the cover of darkness. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately as this gave her a good excuse to build trust, Detective Bonilla's name was mentioned. Beatrice found out the details, wrote the time and address on a card, and sealed it with her ruby lips before having one of her employees place it on Detective Bonilla's work desk at the police station.

If she was a fool, of which she was not, that would have been the end of it. Detective Bonilla would do whatever he was planning, the informants would disappear, and her hands would be clean from their blood. She knew Bonilla was capable but was he trustworthy? Beatrice wasn't sure.

So it was on that Halloween night that she donned a costume and made her way into the streets. The leather was uncomfortable, and perhaps not the most practical choice, but Bea found the comedy in dressing up like a sexy cop. The silver handcuffs dangling from her belt was the best touch, one that caught attention.

Beatrice blended effortlessly in with the crowds until she could silently break away and traverse the back streets. When the detective's car came into view, Beatrice wasted no time inviting herself into the passenger's seat before closing the door behind her. Instinctively, her manicured fingers wrapped around Detective Bonilla's arm to keep him from pulling a weapon as she smirked at him through the darkness, her features illuminated only by a soft yellow streetlamp.

"Detective Bonilla," Beatrice purred through plump lips, "how wonderful to see you've taken your task seriously, even on a night of such festivities."

Beatrice's eyes trailed the Detective's frame, her gaze settling on his hips before trailing back up to his face. She then slowly released his arm, allowing her fingers to graze softly against his skin as she pulled her hand back to her side.

"I see you've decided to go with the sexy cop costume too," she teased as she reached for the gun holstered at his side. With ease, she freed the weapon and flicked open the chamber, laughing warmly as she did so. "Detective, didn't I warn you that this needed to be taken care of discreetly and legally? If we're going to continue working together," Beatrice leaned in, close enough so that Detective Bonilla could feel the warmth of her breath in the cooling autumn night air, "you're going to have to learn how to follow the rules."

Beatrice closed the chamber and handed the gun back to Reuben, turning her attention to the building.

"Any movement inside? I've heard these two are quite the cowards."
reuben | reuben's car | sexy cop woo (ft. handcuffs) | dear.szmm dear.szmm

coded by weldherwings.

Francisco

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

David Bowie

Let's Dance

Scarlett was fascinating. Cisco drank her conversation down as easily as the next round from the bar – and the next, and the next. She was intelligent and articulate, as well as bilingual like himself. They spoke at length about her music, her interests, her life with a famous father. The night around them was passing them by without either of them so much as taking their eyes off one another.

For the first time in a while, Cisco was not apprehensive or suspicious about what her intentions were. He had been badly scolded in the past, taken advantage of and wounded deeply. There had been other women since, but nobody that he had held any emotional connection with. He was too guarded – uninterested, almost. He had learned his lesson from letting people get too close, too involved.

But this woman, Scarlett, felt so different. He wanted to invite her into his life, let her nosedive through every fibre of his being and every intricacy of himself. All at once, his guard had come crashing down.

The club was still bursting with people. The music seemed to have grown louder, forcing the two of them to move closer just to be heard. Leaning in, Cisco could feel Scarlett’s breath as she spoke, the little sips she took of her drink. He looked long and hard at her, her body and movements now more relaxed with the flowing liquor. As great as the conversation was, he wanted more, to touch her, to have her.

Overhead, the track changed. A satisfied smile flashed across Cisco’s face.

“Bowie,” he mused, nodding his head in approval. Next to him, Scarlett had perked up at the change of music too. He hesitated a moment, not knowing if it was just the liquor talking, but decided to seize the opportunity. “Do you want to dance?”

He barely gave her a second to respond, rising to his feet and moving towards the dancefloor. He turned around, hoping she would follow him, gladly finding she had. He watched as she strutted over, her head and shoulders swaying to the beat. He smiled as she stood in front of him, only a couple of inches shorter than him on account of the impressive platforms she had on her feet. The two of them moved in tandem, bobbing and swaying as the song progressed. Cisco was impressed by her movements, and knew she had to be a natural dancer.

The rhythm of the song picked up, and their movements grew in both effort and confidence. She had a beautiful smile, Cisco thought, and a laugh that was contagious. She would throw her head back, arms reaching to the roof, a grin across her face and eyes closed shut in ecstasy. The tension was becoming unbearable, and Cisco struggled not to reach out and pull her close as he watched her hips shimmy left and right. Watching her was torturous as hell, and Cisco loved it.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

The Musician

Scar

mood

Nervous, embarrassed

outfit

Club Euphoria

interactions

Francisco

Talking to Francisco was easy.

As if they had known each other for years, their conversation seemed to flow naturally. With every drink, Scarlett could feel her nerves settling more and more until she was finally able to let herself loosen up. Her shoulders relaxed a bit and the nervous quiver had ceased. Franciscos smile was contagious and every time he spoke Scarlett couldn't help but feel an absolute rush take over her. It was a strange, new feeling for her. Like something out of a dream, Scarlett could feel herself falling. Just like the day they met Scarletts world was spinning and the only thing that could keep her grounded was Cisco's gaze.

Oh how badly she craved his touch. The electricity that had taken over her every thought since the day they met didn't seem to fade. The two chatted about everything, bouncing from topic to topic. It never seemed introductory or ice breaking, but as if they were catching up with each other from the last time they visited. Scarletts heart felt as though it was flying as they moved closer to each other. The intoxicating scent of Franciscos cologne filled her nose and pulled her further into the hole she was falling into. His warm breath on her skin gave her goose bumps and drove her wild. Casually sipping her drink was all she could do to stop herself from reaching out to him and pulling him close.

A familiar song played and Scarlett couldn't help but perk up a bit, being temporarily distracted from the intensity of Franciscos eyes. A slow, deep breath released itself from between her lips as she momentarily escaped from the trance that she had seemed to be under. Her eyes flickered back to Cisco who had a grin playing on his lips. It wasn't surprising that he knew the artist or that he enjoyed the song. How could he not? Who didn't like David Bowie?

When Francisco asked her to dance, her nerves came rushing back and hit her like a truck. Not because of him, but because she had chosen exactly the wrong shoes for dancing. Sure she could make it through a performance at work wearing heels taller than the platforms that she had chosen but that was a different setting. Scarlett had been drinking in this scenario. Yet when Francisco stood and turned to make sure she was following, Scarlett couldn't help but follow. "Lets." She said, grinning at her own pun as they made their way to the dance floor.

She couldn't help but sway to the music. It was one of her favourite songs after all. Before long her nerves had once again dissipated and Scarlett found herself swaying and dancing with Francisco as if she was made to be his partner. Their movements were fluid and it seemed almost as if they predicted what either one of them were doing. Scarlett closed her eyes, letting the music take her away. It was this miscalculation that caused her to trip. It wasn't too bad but she had stepped down on something, causing her body to lurch forward into Francisco. An intense flush hit her cheeks as her hands went to his chest as she tried to steady herself. Scarlett didn't even register what exactly had happened until she realized that Francisco's arms had wrapped around her.

The electric charge that had passed through her the first time they touched returned sevenfold and Scarlett's thoughts raced. Her heart went into overdrive as every nerve in her body perked up, reaching out for him as they craved more. Their eyes met and Scarlett's breath hitched. Her mind was racing and shivers were making their way down her spine. In that moment she did the only thing that she could think of.

There on that dancefloor with her hands on his chest, his arms wrapped around her, and a crowd of people surrounding them. Scarlett straightened slightly and slowly and tenderly placed her lips against his.

Even with it a gentle and delicate kiss, it was still the best kiss Scarlett had ever experienced in her life.

Although ever fiber of her being wanted to pull him closer and kiss him further, Scarlett gently pulled away. Her eyes widened and she took half a step back. Longing hands dropped away from his chest and embarrassment and shock rippled through her.

"I am so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." She apologized profusely, "I don't know what came over me, I am so sorry. This is extremely unlike me." Red rose to her cheeks and she tried to gauge Franciscos reaction, worried that he would be upset. Scarlett mentally kicked herself and wished she could have been stronger.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

TW: Very very sad Carmen, mentions of feeling nothing and empty. Mentions of substance abuse.

Everything had happened so fast. One second her heart was full and she was excited for this new chapter of her life, the next her heart was cracked—broken beyond repair because the people who were supposed to love her no matter what, didn’t. They had abandoned her in her utmost time of need and there was no coming back from that. How was she supposed to go on? Who knew that this night would’ve ended up with her grieving instead of having the chance to settle into her new home and being excited about the potential life she could have with Skylar. Instead, she felt nothing. The alcohol coursing through her veins, seeped into her bones making them feel heavier than a block of cement.

She could barely wrap her arms around the love of her life, as Skylar squeezed her tight while she whispered promises of how everything was going to be okay. Carmen didn’t have it in her to argue— tell Skylar she just wanted to drink until her liver burst so she let Skylar bring her to the car and buckle her in while she burst into angry sobs. She couldn’t even bring herself to kiss Skylar back, she was too distraught but she was appreciative of the gesture anyways.

The sound of the tires crunching against the rocks in the driveway made her heart sick down into her stomach. She swallowed thickly, taking once last glance up at the massive house that she used to call home. Her eyes sweeping over the front of the house, landing on the front door that she used to stumble into after a long days partying, then to the cracked window that her parents have yet to figure out is broken. Finally, her eyes flitted up to her bedroom window. She watched the light click off as Skylar sped off down the road, away from the only place she’s ever called home.

—-

Carmen couldn’t remember the drive and yet somehow she had found herself standing in Skylar’s beautiful home while Sky grabbed her bags from the back seat and then lead her upstairs into the guest room. Carmen sat down on the bed and looked up at Sky with watery eyes.

“Thank you, Skylar.” She sighed, grabbing the girl by the waist and pulling her in tight. Carmen mushed her face into her stomach.

“I couldn’t do any of this with out you.. I love you.” She mumbled into her skin.

“I missed you so much,” Carmen continued, her voice hoarse from all crying. A smile touched her lips when Skylar responded, wrapping her arms around the tired girl. They stayed like this for a moment, enjoying each others company until Sky pulled away and turned to go into the guest bathroom. Carmen waited and listened to the water gush out of the faucet. Then, Carmen slowly rose from the bed, grabbing her brush from one of the bags and ran it through her red hair. Then, she stripped completely on her way to the bathroom. She wasted no time in slipping into the warm water, letting it loosen up her bones and sober her up. She sighed in content, leaning her head against the back of the tub.

“Do you want to join?” She asked, clearing her throat from all the gunk.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

Francisco

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Amy Winehouse

Me & Mr Jones

It was instinctual for Cisco to catch Scarlett as she suddenly lurched into him. He held her for a second, arms wrapped under hers, her hands plastered on his chest. He could have stayed there forever. He looked down at her, their eyes meeting each other, the rest of his body freezing. He knew what he wanted to do, resisting the desire to reach a hand under her chin, tilt her face up to his, and kiss her right then and there.

As if she had heard his thoughts, Scarlett tipped her head backwards and slowly placed her lips against his. Cisco’s eyes closed as he sunk into the kiss. Scar remained wrapped up in his arms, and Cisco wanted so badly to pull her in even closer, even tighter against him. He wanted his fingers to entwine with her hair; he wanted to kiss her even more deeply. To break away at any time would be for it to end too soon.

Cisco’s eyes opened as he felt Scarlett pull away, her hands dropping from his chest. He felt a pang of panic seer through him, worrying that he had overstepped a boundary, or forced her into a position she wasn’t comfortable with. He stood with a look of anxiety, watching as she swept her long, dark strands out of her face.

“I am so sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking – I don’t know what came over me, I’m so sorry. This is extremely unlike me.” She spluttered, a red shade of embarrassment flushing across her cheeks. Cisco’s heart dropped in sympathy as he realised that she thought she had offended him.

Cisco remained stunned for a minute, then moved quickly and without much more thought. Placing one hand on the side of her cheek, he leaned in again, suddenly placing another tender kiss on her lips. She smelled sweet with perfume and shampoo, but Cisco was conscious of lingering too long. He pulled away, removing his hand lastly, savouring the touch of her skin underneath his fingertips.

“Now we’re even.” He said seriously, his tone unwavering, casually resuming his dancing as if his chest hadn’t just about imploded.

It was growing later, and the night had begun to wind down, with bodies slowly filtering out of the club. Cisco looked around and saw the dancefloor was half empty with only the drunk and staggering remaining, fighting with gravity to stay upright.

“Scarlett,” he started softly, not quite sure how he was going to say what he wanted without it coming across one way or another, “I apologise if it is too much, but if you would like to come to my home for a little while, I would happily walk you home afterwards?”

--

Cisco crouched by the fire pit, adding more wood to the flames. Sparks flurried in an upwards spiral, casting an amber glow across the yard. It was well past midnight, and the reflection of the full moon shimmered on the surface of the pool. It was a simple night, with a clear sky and surprisingly warm atmosphere, considering the season, but there was a smell of oncoming rain pervading the air. Cisco enjoyed being outdoors, the sense of space and unbounded openness – ironic, for a guy whose career was designing buildings.

Music played lowly from the speaker he had set down next to the bench. Scar sat with crossed legs, taking a hit from the blunt they had been exchanging between them. Cisco took a seat next to her, reclining back into the bench, his right hand resting on her thigh as he exhaled a content sigh. He turned his head to her as she took a hit, passing the blunt to his spare hand.

“Okay,” he said, inhaling on the rollup, “so, you’ve never seen snow, you’ve never ridden a horse, and you’ve never had a hamburger,” he exaggerated with a chuckle, smoke leaving his lips and dissipating. “I think I am more American than you.”

He cocked his head slightly as he felt the touch of her fingertips on the back of his hand, tracing over his knuckles and veins. It brought goosebumps to his skin and sent a shiver down the back of his spine. He tried to keep his mind from wondering what else her hands could do.

“In Chile, while I was in college, I would work the Christmas season up in the ski resort at Valle Nevado.” He reminisced, closing his eyes as Scar’s fingers worked their way up his fingers, turning his hand over to reveal his palm. “It was the thickest snow I have ever seen, even now. Sometimes they would close the slope because there was too much, no good for skiing in. Imagine that.”

He took a last hit on the blunt, tossing the roach into the fire. He picked up his glass of whiskey from the ground, his other hand still with Scarlett. He took a sip, smacking his lips.

“You would like Chile, it is a fun place. Lots of different people,” he raised his eyebrow, smirking slightly, his head nodding towards her, “they would like you very much. Us Chileans appreciate a fine woman. Tell me, do you like it here in Florida? Do you ever want to go anywhere else?”

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

The Musician

Scar

mood

Nervous, embarrassed

outfit

Club Euphoria, Franciscos House

interactions

Francisco

Total, utter embarrassment leaked from her.

What could have possibly possessed her to do such a thing? Honestly Scarlett couldn't gauge his reaction, he was just silent. An absolute panic rushed through her. Had she ruined his night? Had she crossed a line? Waiting for him to react was the worst. Even a negative reaction would be fine as long as she knew. It was only a minute but it felt like hours had passed and Scarlett slowly prepped herself for the overwhelming emotion that would bust through her if he walked away.

However, to her surprise, Francisco didn't walk away. It was quite the opposite, in fact. Before she could even take a full breath Franciscos hand was on her cheek and his lips were pressed against hers again. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she drowned in the scent of him. while this kiss didn't last long physically Scarlett could still feel it rattling in her core. Francisco slowly pulled away from her and spoke but her mind was in such an overdrive that she couldn't even process what was going on around her. What did this mean? Was he trying to be kind?

A deep breath escaped her lips as she desperately tried to bring herself back to reality. He was dancing again and Scarlett was just stood there, basking in him fully. Her daze only lasted about as long as their kiss had before she was back to casually dancing alongside him. As she danced she wondered how it was that he could be acting so casual about what had happened between them. Her heart was racing and she was trying her best to keep up as they grooved to the loud music playing around them.

Scarlett was swaying to the music with her eyes closed, locked in a trance. Outwardly she was cool and refined. As if things like this happened to her daily but inside Scarletts mind tortured her with the feeling of his lips. Wondering what they would taste like if she got the chance. Wondering how they would feel against her skin once again. His voice pulled her away from the intrusions of her mind and her eyes shot open. The club around them had died down drastically since they had moved to the dance floor. How long had they been there?

As if he couldn't surprise her further, he offered for her to go home with him. Of course he didn't intend for it to be that way but something in her mind clicked and there was absolutely no refusing. Wordless, Scarlett nodded and took his hand, allowing him to take her away from the club.

---

They sat together in Franciscos backyard. Moonlight shone down on them from above, highlighting the features of Franciscos face with a silvery glow. Although this was the first time in Franciscos residence, Scarlett was at peace. Her mind, body, and soul was more relaxed now that they were away from the club.

There was something about the way a crackling fire warmed up her skin that brought an intense calm throughout her. Smoke billowed from her nose and mouth as she relaxed into her seat, watching Francisco throw another log onto the fire. A delicate smile perched on her lips and warmth spread throughout her body. Just sitting there together talking was simple and clean. Like there was no expectations between the two of them. Soft music played in the background as they talked about life and the adventures they had gone on.

Scarlett handing the blunt back to Francisco as he made himself comfortable next to her. Although she had escaped the chasms of her mind briefly the moment Franciscos hand rested on her thigh it went spinning into a million different directions. Without even thinking Scarletts now empty hands took his hand in their and instinctively started tracing the lines and veins of his hand. His hands were rough with a softness that trapped her mind into a spiral of scenarios.

As Cisco spoke, Scarlett shoved her thoughts to the back of her mind so she could pay attention to him. A tranquil smile played on her lips as Francisco teased her about her life experiences and shared some of his own. Oh how she wished she could see what he was talking about in person. the vision in her head couldn't be nearly half as beautiful as the actual sight of it.

Scar couldn't help but watch his every movement with doting eyes. Everything about him refreshed and exhilarated her.

"Okay listen." Scarlett turned his hand gently in hers and traced the lines of his palms with her fingers, "I didn't have that much time to be going out doing those things. Besides I got to explore the world. I would much rather explore the canals in Italy and experience fine art museums than eat a hamburger. So sue me." Scarlett laughed to herself and shook her head, "Besides. there can't be anything all that amazing about ground up beef between two buns."

Scarlett let Franciscos hand move as he moved, not wanting to have a death grip on him as he threw the last of their blunt into the fire.

"You know it's curious why we never went to Chile. In all honesty I don't even know much about it." Scarletts focus moved from Franciscos eyes to his palm in her hand as she traced the line on his hand that represented his heart. She noted how long and deep the line traced into his palm and smiled softly to herself. Once again her eyes met Ciscos and her fingers moved on.

"I'm not even sure how to answer that, to be honest." she pondered for a moment and shifted slightly in her spot, "I have friends and family here in Rosemary Beach. I don't think I could leave them for anything, you know? Rosemary Beach is home but sometimes I do wonder what else is out there. I've been to Paris but I would love to see the city after a fresh snowfall. I'd like to explore places like Chile and Africa. Travel the world. At the end of the day, though, I would want to be here. What about you? Do you ever miss living in Chile?"

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

castor finch

Things had gone well in the past two months Castor had spent in Rosemary Beach, having accepted the job on a whim after everything that'd happened back home. Besides, he'd always wanted to travel; see the world, meet new people, try different foods. The staff mixer was one step in the right direction, as far as he was concerned, and it felt good to get away. He hadn't expected them to host it at a hotel just outside of town or have it be a costume party, but Cas had always been good at rolling with the punches.

It took about an hour for him to get tipsy, hesitant to get too inebriated around several coworkers who didn't know him very well. He didn't want to make a bad impression or do something he'd regret, but once he realized everyone else seemed to be doing it, he loosened up a bit and allowed himself a drink. Or two. Or three. The company was good and the drinks weren't half bad, and maybe it was the nerves of being one of the youngest people here–regardless, he found himself approaching the bar again with a pleasant buzz. For the most part, the other professors were welcoming and seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs. It left him optimistic about his time here, no matter how long that would be. Castor still hadn't decided yet.

As he approached the bar once more, something blue caught his eye before he felt himself being pushed back a bit, someone running into his chest. A soft, melodic voice met his ears and he couldn't keep the sheepish grin off of his face, "It's alright, you can call me Castor, though. Mr. Finch is my father." It took him about two seconds to cringe at his poor attempt at humor, quickly recognizing the woman as one of the other professors here. Eleanor Abbot, criminology professor and one of the only other staff members around his age, also new here if he wasn't mistaken. The mermaid costume caught him by surprise, and her comment made him look down at his own outfit as if he didn't know what he was wearing, quickly meeting her gaze with a bashful expression. "The party is great, but I can't help noticing we're perhaps the youngest professors here?" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Nice costume though, I wouldn't rather match with anyone else here," he gave a cheeky grin and stepped to the side to lean against the bar. "Can I buy you a drink?"

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

scroll

The Nurse

Skylar

mood

Content

outfit

xxx

Home

interactions

Carmen

tags

All Skylar could do was hold her.

It's all she wanted to do, really. All this time spent apart had left her soul begging to hold Carmen again. This isn't exactly the way she wanted everything to happen but she would take whatever she could get at this point. Skylar seemed to just move through the motions, setting Carmen up in the guest bedroom for the night. There was no doubt in Skylars mind that she would be spending the night holding Carmen and falling asleep with her in her arms. It all felt like she was in a dream and that when she would inevitabley fall asleep that she would wake up coiled around Isaac.

Carmens arms wrapping around Skylar with her face pressing into her skin reassured her that this, in fact, was not a dream. All Skylar could do was hold her and rest her chin gently on the top of Carmens head. Her eyes closed and in that moment Skylar was in complete bliss. Her heart ached for the girl in her arms but, selfishly, she was the happiest she had ever been.

"It's okay." Skylar said softly, kissing the top of Carmens head, "You don't have to thank me. It's okay." She pulled away from Carmen slightly so she could look into her eyes, "Everything is going to be okay now, you hear me? Just give it time." Sky placed another gentle kiss on the girls forehead and pulled away from Carmen, moving swiftly to the adjoining bathroom. She sat on the edge of the tub and started the water, holding one hand on the knob and the other out to the water to make sure the temperature was right. Once she was satisfied she plugged the tub and let the water run. If it had been her own bathroom she would have thrown some epsom salts or something of the matter into the water for Carmen to use but alas it wasn't.

Sky sat next to the tub, watching as Carmen slipped into the warm water. She turned off the faucet once the water was at a good height then rested her elbows on her knees, placing her head on her hands and just watching the love of her life with adoring eyes. Everything about Carmen was just so beautiful and graceful. There was no wonder that Skylar had fallen to irreversibly in love with her.

Carmen asked if she wanted to join and Skylar just shook her head. She didn't want to taint Carmens bath water with the face paint decorating her skin. "No it's okay. I have to shower to get all this paint off. I'll be fine right here."

So they sat there together. The whole time Skylar couldn't peel her eyes from the girl in front of her. The void that once shattered her heart now slowly repairing itself as she gazed into the eyes of her love. There was nothing Skylar could do or say to repair the damage that Carmens parents had done but she hoped that she would be able to ease the pain at the very least.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Reuben

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Nothing But Thieves

Number 13

The knee-jerk instinct Reuben had to reach for his gun at the sound of the passenger door opening was quelled at the sight of Beatrice sliding into the car. He watched in a bewildered silence as her hand found his arm, her voice sultry and teasing. Under the dim lights he could make out only the silhouette of her body, the outline of her curves forcing the detective to swallow hard and turn his head the other way. She knew what she was doing.

“Rules?” he questioned, cocking his head back towards her, a smirk appearing on his lips. “You know that people like us don’t like to play by the rules.”

Beatrice had been on his mind since their first meeting. She was over-confident, dominating, and whilst she didn’t use weapon in the shape of a gun or bat, she knew how to play a man to her advantage. Reuben was unfamiliar with feeling weak, but perhaps enjoyed it more than he would ever admit. He considered how much he would like to put her in her place.

“Cowards, rats, vermin,” he started, his gaze returning up to the curtained window, “whatever you want to call them. That building has been owned by the city for near enough 15 years, abandoned for 10. There’s no running water. Fuck knows how they’ve managed to get the electricity,”

He sniffed lightly, pursing his lips. The smell of Beatrice’s perfume washed over him.

“It’s like chasing rabbits out of a hole. They have to come out eventually.”

Reuben looked back at Beatrice again, his tongue flicking devilishly at his lip. She had mastered the art of seduction, sitting there in her skin-tight cop costume as if she wasn’t even trying.

“You know, they’d never let you in looking like that. You’d cause too much trouble. You wouldn’t last a day.” He mused lowly, a sly smirk playing on his lips.

♡coded by uxie♡

Francisco

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Amy Winehouse

Me & Mr Jones

Cisco offered a gentle smile as he listened to her talk about herself, her fingers still delicately tracing over the palm of his hand. His mind was in two places, half on the sound of her voice, half on the movement of her fingertips. He took another sip of whiskey to steady himself. Opposite them, the fire gently crackled.

“Sometimes I miss it. But, I suppose, if I wanted to be there, I could be. It is a much better place now than it once was. My mother and father brought me to the U.S when I was very, very young because of the political situation. My dad was a political journalist, so they had no other choice. We became refugees and were relocated to Phoenix, Arizona. That place I didn’t like. Too much – uhh, land? You know? No sea. No beaches. A place like that is too hot to have no beaches.” He said, chuckling.

He wasn’t used to reminiscing out loud. He rarely had the opportunity to speak about his life before the money and success; nobody asked. He had done interviews, filled magazines with stories of how he grew his business from the ground up, made his first million dollars, took the Alvarez name international. Few people knew about the tumultuous beginnings.

“I ended up going back with my mother and brothers when things were better. Dad liked America, so he moved here, to Florida, and made a new life,” he spoke somewhat solemnly with a hint of melancholy, his gaze drifting somewhere far away, “and he had Zuri. I didn’t find out about her until later, much later.”

Realising his drifting tone, he turned back to Scarlett, placing his hand back reassuringly on her thigh, his thumb drawing circles over her skin. Her presence was calming, clarifying.

“When you are away from home, there are things you always carry with you. Food, music. Simple things. So, I don’t miss it all that much. Plus, being here with you is nice.”

There was quiet between the two of them as the tension grew again, his fingertips shifting to play with the hem of her dress. The music had changed, the bass now lower and the rhythm more sultry. It was growing later, the night now at its darkest hour. He would happily escort her home if she asked, but he prayed she stayed a little longer.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

The Musician

Scar

mood

Content, excited

outfit

Franciscos House

interactions

Francisco

Scarlett absorbed every word he spoke.

As gentle fingertips traced his skin she listened with her heart open as Francisco spoke about his life. She hung onto every single word, embracing the cozy feeling his voice brought her. Francisco could talk about anything and Scarlett would soak in the words happily. She smiled softly as she listened, content with hearing about his past and savoring in his stories.

His tone switched and Scarlett cocked her head, curious eyes discovering his far away look. As if the information he was giving her was deep in his soul. It was news to her that he had a sister, but she really didn't know much about the man that had captured her attention so greatly. In all her experiences with men she never found herself at the edge of her seat wanting to learn more like the way she was with Francisco.

Once again his touch drove her mad, peeling her away from the trance she had fallen under derived from his words. The heat of his skin sent ripples of an unknown feeling throughout her. It was such a simple touch and yet it gave her life. Scarlett wondered how she even breathed before she met Francisco. Her world was upside down and he had spun the globe, righting her and keeping her sturdy. Nice couldn't even explain how euphoric being there with him was. Undiscovered territory had been unleashed upon her heart and all she could do was be there for the ride.

A hush fell over them and the loudest thing around them was the rippling of the fire in front of them. Scarlett couldn't help but admire him. Every movement he made and every breath he took was so fluid and precise. Even the low music playing in the background had gone silent as the track switched. Scarlett internally prayed that it would switch to something that she could break the tension with. The track switched.

I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston. She could work with that. As the music starts Scarlett took Franciscos hand in hers and got up from her seat, moving so she would stand in front of him.

"Come dance with me." She smiles, grabbing his other hand and pulling him up from his seat. She moved her body back and forth, swinging her hips dramatically as she did so. this was the tension breaker that they needed. Plus who didn't love this song? Scarlett knew every word so she quietly sang along as she dropped Franciscos hands and jived along to the music, moving a bit closer to him as she danced.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Francisco

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Whitney Houston

I Wanna Dance

Cisco felt guilty for burdening Scarlett with his subtle complaints of life. He was grateful that she didn’t dignify it with a response. Instead, as the music switched to a more upbeat Whitney Houston rendition, he watched with confused, furrowed brows as she stood up in front of him. She took both of his hands in hers, tugging gently, urging him to join her.

“Come dance with me.”

Her smile was like heaven, sweet and spicy at the same time. It gave way to any worry or fear he may have had, and then soothed them. He felt like he had known her for an eternity and was already acquainted with the patterns in her movements, the sway in her walk, the way her face lifted when she laughed. She was unreal. A dream. Too good to be true.

Cisco stood to his feet, a knowing smile curved on his lips. He looked on longingly as Scarlett stepped away, her hips swinging with the beat. The amber of the fire reflected on her face, making her glow as she started to sing. He could tell that she was a musician at heart – even singing along like this, her eyes squeezed shut, her hands in the air when the chorus came around. Cisco was emboldened by her spirit, laughing, singing and jiving with her. She came closer again, both of them almost shouting the lyrics as Cisco took her by the hand, holding it above her head and letting her spin. He couldn’t remember the last time he felt so awake, so alive.

The song began to fade out and Cisco threw his head backwards, hands clapping together, his laughter ringing out across the yard. There was a moment of stillness before the speaker started up again – a pounding afrobeat that made his whole body sway and his feet move. The tension that had subsided in his chest was building again, his eyes trained on Scarlett like a lion watching a lamb.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

The Musician

Scar

mood

Boppy, Jivey, happy

outfit

Franciscos House

interactions

Francisco

A large grin formed on her cheeks when Cisco stood.

What a way to cut away the tension. The music penetrated her soul as she bounced along to the tune. It was something that her mother used to dance to her with when she was a child. The song just immediately brought her back to happy times. Her heart pounded heavily in her chest as her and Francisco bopped in tune to the music, smiles growing on their faces as they sang along to the age old classic.

It almost seemed like he was keeping her alive. His energy and grace as he danced in front of her brought a second wind. How long had they been dancing together for? First at the club and now here. It was like their spirits were in such joy that they compelled them to get up and go together. Or perhaps it was the blunt and the alcohol mixing that brought such an energy to them, she wasn't sure. Whatever it was she was grateful that it was bringing them closer. Sure they could sit and talk seriously for hours but her mind simply couldn't stand the intense way his fingertips brushed her skin. Imagining unlikely scenarios and torturing with her with images and intense emotion that caused her heart to stop.

the movement was a relief. Instead of focusing on his hand in hers her mind was occupied with making sure she didn't slip or fall. It was pulling her little knowledge of dancing to the forefront and making sure that, as well as having a good time, she didn't look like a fool.

Cisco took her hand and she instinctively knew to spin, turning on the ball of her foot. Oh god she hoped that she wouldn't trip again on the uneven ground. Despite her platformed shoes constricting her movement, Scarlett still moved her body, unable to control herself. It was comforting to know that Francisco was jiving the same way she was. Truthfully she would feel ridiculous dancing like this with anyone else. Yet beside him she was able to truly let herself loose.

The end of the song was nearing. Scarlett hoped it wasn't something too tense and was something she could easily dance to to keep the spirit alive. Anything to keep the tension and the butterflies in her stomach at bay.

The song switched and, to her pleasure, she could easily dance to this song. She's done it before. The transition was seamless for her despite the song not being as boppy as the last. However, it was second nature for her to roll her body and hips to the beat. Another song she knew all the words to. She sang them quietly as she went. Not quite as loud as she did with Whitney but loud enough that Cisco could likely hear hear her.

What a strange thing was the mind of a musician. Especially one who's first language wasn't english. She could recite the words to an english song off by heart but the moment she tried to remember a simple word like goggles her mind would go blank. Memory was such a strange concept. She tried to not think about it too hard and distract her mind from the music. she needed her mind to be distracted for fear of doing something that would be uncouth.

With arms raised and eyes closed, Scarlett slowly rolled her hips and waist, turning herself away from Francisco. She didn't even think about what she was doing, she was just thriving at this point. Allowing herself to be completely vulnerable and comfortable in his presence. In the back of her mind she wished he would pull her close and sway his hips with her. she had half of a mind to just move closer to him regardless, but feared that he would pull away from her.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Francisco

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Cannons

Fire For You

Cisco almost stumbled when Scarlett’s hips started to roll. It was like whatever was holding her back, whatever burden she was carrying, it was all released. She moved so easily, her body riding the rhythm of the music. He was mesmerised, fixated on the curves of her waist and her hips as they rolled and flexed. He inhaled deeply in an attempt to ground himself – a controlled breath, deep enough that it puffed his chest out and flexed his jaw, giving him a serious expression.

His own hips and shoulders swayed – but then she did it. Never missing a beat, Scarlett turned around, Cisco’s eyes near enough rolling back into his skull. It was then that his own restraints dropped, unable to withstand the energy she was putting out anymore. He moved towards her, slowly, wrapping an around her, his palm flat against her stomach, gently pulling her into him. The feeling of her swaying and grinding against him made him close his eyes, his nose dipping into the spot where her neck met her shoulder, the electricity between them enough to make sparks fly.

His hands started wandering, gripping her hips as the two of them moved in tandem. Above them, the heavens started to open, a drizzle of raining starting to unleash upon them both. They were unmoved, barely noticing the shift in weather. Cisco was too occupied with the woman in his arms, setting off every synapse and nerve ending in his body. By now he was confident that her feelings were the same, allowing him to run his hands up and down her hips and sides.

Another track change came and went – it did nothing to their entwined bodies and the movements they made. The two of them were in a world of their own, with just them and the constant beat of the music. Scarlett’s hands settled on top of Cisco’s, now firmly settled teasingly low on the side of her hips. The rain falling around them had picked up somewhat, the drizzle turning into a more intense shower. The feeling of her wet skin and clothes on his did something to Cisco, his hunger for her no longer being satiable. He had never felt this close to someone – this synchronised. The combination of it all; the drink and the blunt, coupled with her hands coming up behind her head and wrapping around his neck, inextricably holding the two of them together; the tension made Cisco’s jaw even tighter.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

scroll

The Musician

Scar

mood

Boppy, Jivey, happy

outfit

Franciscos House

interactions

Francisco

It was almost as if he could read her mind.

Scarlett swayed to the music as it permeated her soul. She became increasingly aware of the warmth of Franciscos body pressing against hers. An almost gasp left her lips as his hands moved to her waist, pulling her ever closer.

There was no stopping now. All of her walls had broken down due to the man who had abducted her soul. Even as a gentle drizzle started to hit their skin, they moved. Their bodies naturally grooving to the beat as if every movement had been practiced a million times. Scarletts heart almost stopped when Franciscos breath hit her neck. It was warm, especially against her now cold, damp skin. The rain continued to flow, dampening her clothes and the weight of them seemed to ground her as they ground together.

Instinctually her hands slid on top of his, holding them in their spot on her hips. If there was anything she wanted in this world it was to stay in that moment forever. Their bodies pressed against each other providing warmth against the chill of the rain. It almost seemed to rain harder as the song changed. Despite the brief pause in the music they still moved in unison. Scar was almost certain that even if there was no music at all they would stay this way, swaying against each other. The passion and heat of their movements clouding their minds.

This was crazy. She was crazy. they had only just met and yet there she was, nosediving into something she couldn't even describe. Her arms reached up and wrapped around Franciscos neck, pulling him even closer than before, as if it was even possible to do so.

The song slowed. The rain was heavy enough that droplets were dripping from her nose. Their wet bodies couldn't handle much more friction and her dress had started to roll from their movements. It felt as though her heart was about to collapse from her chest as it beat madly against her ribcage.

As the song ended, Scarletts arms dropped and she turned to face him. Francisco was also, unsurprisingly, dripping wet. Scars eyes met his and she stared deeply, longingly into them. Her lips absolutely begged her to kiss him and her skin screamed against his. the electricity between them send shudders down her spine and she stopped.

It took her a second, an incredibly long second in her mind, to gather her breathing enough to speak.

"You know," she said softly, her piercing green eyes staring dotingly into his, "Out of all of the things I haven't done." She paused, slicking back the drenched coils of her hair, "The one thing I've wanted the most is to be kissed in the rain."

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back