• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Aiden was tired, exhausted even. He couldn’t tell you how long he had been up baking for big debut at the festival. Everything had be fresh- that’s what his parents had been drilling into his head ever since he was a tiny little boy kneading the dough for the sugar cookies. His parents bakery was situated right next to the beach and it was the perfect place to grab a loaf of bread for your sandwiches or feed your sweet tooth. Aiden couldn’t remember the last time he didn’t spend his nights baking away until the wee hours of the morning and today was no exception. He was covered head to toe in flour and something sticky. It could’ve been anything, maybe it was the raspberry compote? Or the strawberry jam? He didn’t know but whatever it was, made everything sticky.

He needed a shower, asap- especially since he was going to be seeing Britt today. He loved looking nice for her even if they weren’t together and they probably wouldn’t ever be. Not with how much Brittany still hurt over Colin. He didn’t know how she was ever going to be able to get over what happened but he would be there for her regardless. Aiden pushed the last batch of tarts into the oven to bake and turned to his dad while untying the apron from his waist.

“I’ve gotta go shower,” he told his dad who was pulling out a loaf of bread, fresh from the oven. The smell of the heavily spiced load filled his nostrils, making his stomach grumble. He hadn’t eaten, he’d just been baking nonstop since he woke up this morning. His dad nodded, his silver and brown hair falling into his face. His father quickly wiped it away from his face with the back of his hand. He waved him off, placing the hot pan down on what little counter space he had. Aiden turned on his heel and quickly went upstairs, stripping himself of his flour covered clothes.

It didn’t take him long to hop in and out of the shower but he took his time in shaving- making himself look presentable and nice, even though he was probably going to be sweating all day. It was supposed to be hot, hot, hot today and the fact that Britt agreed to come help didn’t help his case. He always got so very nervous around her but he couldn’t help it, she was just too damn beautiful in his eyes. Aiden shook himself from the thoughts he shouldn’t be having but going into his closet, trying to pick something out. White was probably a bad idea but he loved wearing light colors, plus he’d paired it up with a flannel so it shouldn’t be too bad right?

He regretted his choice of clothing from the very minute he set up the booth. He was sweating so much through of his shirts that he had to go home and change into something a little more revealing which wasn’t really his favorite but, he didn’t want to die of a heat stroke because he was afraid to show a little skin.

The booth was slammed from the moment he opened. Hungry and high festival goers practically threw their money at him for something sweet to scarf down and even though he was a busy bee, he didn’t mind. All the proceeds were going back into the community this time around and being busy helped him forget all about how the girl he was head over heels for was running a little late or how she was supposed to show up at any second. He had been so busy that he didn’t know she was standing right next to him until she opened her mouth. He could’ve recognized that voice anywhere.

“Hey you. Sorry I took so long to get here. I was cleaning up the beach and I found a little friend so I had to get him all set up. How's it been?" Aiden’s heart hammered in his chest, threatening to burst right out of it. He swallowed roughly, trying to get rid of his cotton mouth. She always knew how to take his breath away. Aidan tried to gather up the words to speak but nothing came out, instead he handed her an apron to put on while he rung up a very hungry customer. He motioned for her to sit in his chair while he helped the last of the line. When everyone was gone, he turned to her.

“Sorry, I’ve been so busy. I’ve been slammed since the second I set up shop. By this rate we’re going to have plenty to donate to the hospital.” He smiled brightly, feeling accomplished that the task his dad set up for him was going accordingly.

“What’s this about a new friend? Britt..” he sighed- grabbing his water bottle from underneath the table, “What did you do?” He quirked an eyebrow at the lovely lady sitting in his chair. Knowing her she probably made a new, potentially dangerous friend. Aiden almost always had to be the one to talk her down from the ledge. He had gotten quite good at it over the years he spent playing in the treehouse in Brittany’s backyard but now that they were older, there wasn’t much he could do to stop her once she had her mind set to something. It was one of things he really liked about Britt. He unscrewed the water bottle and took a swig while waiting for Brittany to explain what she meant.

baker boy

Aiden

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Rush Finley
83D24B44-AA75-4A38-99DA-141692484DB7.gif

Rush was grumpy as fuck. Usually women didn’t get under his skin, he never let them, but this Victoria bitch wouldn’t leave him alone, on top of just straight up annoying Him. It was one thing to sleep together and then never talk again, that had been his plan, but it was another to message him a few days after and pretend it never happened. Usually women begged for him to give them attention after sleeping together, but she went the opposite route and that drove him insane. He didn’t think about women anymore, he just fucked and left. But for some reason this woman was just in his mind constantly after their night together. He hated it.
So, blocking her felt like some sort of relief. It was perfect that he could stop thinking about her now. Women were selfish, they got what they wanted and just left. His ex got the marriage, the kid (And lost it), his heart, and then she just left and took it all with her. Everything he worked hard for, for them to have a beautiful life together, was just gone. Which is why he now currently sat in his back yard at the trailer park, working on people busted up vehicles to just make a dime. She took it all from him.
And the blocking, plus his work, plus the rock music blasting through the radio almost had his mind completely distracted from Victoria, until he heard the screeching accent and banging echoing through the yard from the front of the house. The man dropped his head back on the creeper, a groan escaping from his mouth. That fucking bitch. Who was she to disrupt his work? Angrily, he rolled out from underneath the car and tossed the tools He was holding to the side before he grabbed a grease covered towel to start wiping his hands off as he made his way through the fence to the front.
He stood quietly for a moment, letting the girl go on her tangent before he finally spoke up, “you break that, you owe me a new door.” He said, tossing the towel into the back yard, “if you wanted more you could have just asked politely instead of making a big commotion in front of all my neighbours.” He said, holding his arm out to do a dramatic sweep of the people peaking out of their windows. “Come on.” He said, taking her arm as he opened the front door to lead her in, not much caring if his blackened hands left marks on her clothes. She was rich enough to replace them just fine, “mind telling me what the fuck you want?” He asked, though his tone and facial expression now showed just how seething he was.

Mentions: Victoria - fieldofclover fieldofclover

Calla Carlton
2EEA9C57-DB58-4507-8E87-9338F1908B54.gif

Calla smiled at Nico’s energy as he pulled her close and pulled out the baggie of drugs. The idea made her somewhat nervous, but they had talked about it over text and he assured her that it was safe and that he would keep her safe. So, Calla took the pill and water bottle from Nico, popping the pill into her mouth before using the water to wash it down. She had googled what the drug did, and it said hallucinations but also said it heightened senses which made it fun for music festivals, which is what they were at.
First and foremost, she wanted food. The internet said it takes a bit to kick in, so they could probably get some food in them before it did. She chose a simple pretzel and cheese, quickly scarfing it down with a Soda. When the music started up, Calla dragged Nico over to where one of the bands was playing and began to dance. She could hardly tell that the drugs were starting to kick in until she singer began to move around like a worm. “Woah! How does she move like that!” She asked excitedly and clung to Nico’s arm.
From there, the effects of the drug only began to get worse, as she music began to sound louder, the lights became brighter, and could she actually taste cotton candy in the air? Surely not, but Calla had no clue. Either way, she was having a blast. Is this why Nico did so many drugs? Because at the moment for Calla, nothing felt like it was real. Eventually when her legs grew tired, she made her way over to where a bunch of people were sitting and took a seat in the grass. She felt thirsty, like she had actually taken a large bite of beach sand, “do you have more water?” She asked Nico, and when he handed it to her she took a few gulps.
From where she was sitting, the grass began to morph into feathers and they ticked her legs, making her giggle. “Wait! I drank all the water…” She said with a small pout and looked up at him, “I’m sorry.” She said, though her emotion quickly changed as the feathers tickled her again, and she giggled, “These feathers have to stop tickling me!” She said and pulled her knees up to wrap her arms around them to protect her legs from the feathers.

Mentions: Nico - Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Claire had almost forgotten about the whole Oceanna situation, with the alcohol buzzing around in her veins it was almost like it never even happened. She was finally starting to relax a little bit which was uncommon for her since she was around Sienna. It was difficult being around Sie. They used to be so close but ever since that awful night Sie had become distant with the family. Claire couldn’t blame her though, at least she tried her best not too but it was hard, watching Sienna become distant for something that wasn’t even Claire’s fault.

The blonde took a deep breath, in and out nodding along to the music. It didn’t take much for Claire to get drunk, if anything at all, she was a total lightweight and even though she didn’t particularly like the music playing, she found herself swaying and moving along to the beat while sipping on her seltzer. The silence was becoming a bit awkward and she hated it- hated how they couldn’t talk freely to each other anymore. Claire didn’t know how much longer she could stand the silence but she really didn’t know what to say. It was almost like she was walking on eggshells around Sie, everything tipped her off so, Claire sat back in her comfy VIP chair and sipped away at her drink until Sienna eventually broke the silence.

“Have you figured out what to do in this town yet?" Claire bit the inside of her cheek. That was the worst possible question she could’ve asked because Claire really had nothing else better to do than ride their father coattails everywhere he went. Softly, Claire sighed. Gabe and Sie had plans and things they wanted to do but Claire didn’t. She was stuck in this awful town with nothing to do and no friends to do anything with.

“I’m having a hard time, if I’m being honest. I have no idea what I want to do.” She didn’t know where that honest answer came from but, she could feel herself relaxing around her sister finally. It almost felt like the old days when Sie sat down beside her.

“Hey, make sure to drink your water too.” The comment struck a nerve in Claire but she tried to push it away.

“Cyrus' studio is cool as hell. He has new clients coming in all the time from all over. And I'm painting a mural in the space I'm renting from him, and he doesn't seem to mind it." Claire sipped on her drink some more while Sie pulled out her phone to show her some photos. Sienna’s art style wasn’t Claire’s favorite but, it was decent enough. She was actually proud of her for doing what she wanted, she was jealous that she didn’t have to be “daddy’s favorite”.

“Do you like it?” Sienna asked. Claire could tell that she was just fishing for compliments and she just wasn’t in the mood to give any out. Claire had always been one to speak her mind.

“What would dad think? Do you think he would like it?” She asked, “Dad doesn’t like all this tattoo stuff. Why do you keep doing it when dad hates it?”Claire could feel herself getting a little heated and the words just kept coming up.

“Why do you always try your hardest to fuck up everything? Especially with dad.”

spoiled

Claire

♡coded by uxie♡

• mood
    cheers.
    outfit
    link
    tags
    vixe vixe (amelia).

Gabe couldn't help but think back to their unbridled make out session not too long ago as he studied Amelia from where he sat. Of course, deep down, he wanted more, but he had already crossed the line once before, and he was determined to stay on the straight and narrow from now on. He hoped that Amelia understood that what they had done was wrong, because ever since, he had gone back to being the consummate professional that he was. He couldn't slip up in front of his father - not now, not ever. Gabe had to show Richard that he was more than capable of taking over the family business one day, and if he knew that his son had nearly slept with his assistant, then it would all be over for him. It wasn't going to end for Gabe if he could help it. He couldn't help but keep his eyes on Amelia, even after his old fashioned had arrived and she had averted her eyes from him. He found it intriguing how timid she always seemed to be around him - no one ever had been that shy in front of him before. What was it that made her feel this way about him? Gabe had the right mind to ask her about it, but then again, she might not answer his question. So he kept it inside for now.

I am always nervous. I cannot help it. Gabe took a sip from his drink, a sly smile finding its way onto his lips almost naturally. He made her nervous. She had all but admitted it. He didn't quite know why he felt so...proud of that notion, but it had some sort of effect on him that he couldn't quite figure out. Amelia's next statement took Gabe by surprise a little bit. He quirked an eyebrow as he began to answer it, his brutal honesty coming to the forefront yet again. "It's a thing that just comes naturally to me. Being around my father for this long, watching him take control of many meetings over the years...I just picked it up like that." Richard had groomed Gabe to be a carbon copy of him for as long as he could remember. Business was just second nature to him these days especially. He hadn't been a bundle of nerves about any meeting or client since he had first started out as his father's assistant all those years ago.

His thoughts circled back to that night at the restaurant. He had saw Amelia in a different light then, too close for comfort in the backseat of the Uber. He hadn't felt that good in a long time, at least, not since the Claire incident. But Gabe couldn't possibly fall for Amelia. She was his assistant, and besides, it hadn't been that long since he had been forced to leave his once-fiancée. How insane would he seem if he moved on from her that quickly? And with his assistant, nonetheless? It wouldn't be right. Gabe went to take a sip from his old fashioned before glancing down and realizing that he had downed the entire thing already. He needed something stronger than this. "A Long Island Iced Tea, please." he told the bartender, who promptly began preparing his drink. Gabe turned to face Amelia. "You had booked the room, correct? I think that after this drink, I'm going to go up and turn in for the night."
    gabriel haven.
    © reveriee

Ava could feel herself relaxing a little bit when they pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store. It had been a long time since she’d actually been to one because she usually let Emerson do all the shopping for them. She couldn’t really remember the last time she had fresh fruit that wasn’t bruised or sometimes rotten in some places so, It was different watching Daniel throw whatever he wanted in the cart without having to look at the prices. Ava nervously threw in a few of her favorite snacks that she didn’t get very often. She was surprised when he didn’t stop her. Emerson always had something to say whenever she tried to put something in the cart that wasn’t in their budget and even though Ava understood why, it didn’t make it any less annoying.

The trip didn’t take long. Daniel already knew what he wanted so it wasn’t long before they were in and out and on their way to the festival. She could feel herself getting more and more excited with each passing second. She’d never been to a festival of this caliber, there was that one time she’d snuck into a random rave and had the time of her life with one of her friends back home but that wasn’t as nearly as big as this was. Ava smiled fondly at the memories while Daniel pulled into the festival grounds and started setting up their tent for the weekend. She had to do most of the work because of Daniel’s injured hand but she didn’t mind. She wasn’t a afraid to do the necessary hard work especially since Daniel has practically paid for everything this weekend and it was the least she could do.

Ava took a step back, feeling accomplished as Daniel plugged in their mini fridge from inside the tent. She folded her arms across her chest and smiled brightly as Daniel emerged from the tent. He was so god damn handsome, even with an injured hand. She stood off the side while he wrapped up his hand but stepped closer while he circled his arms around her waist.

“Well I'm ready for the music and drinking if you are." Ava nodded eagerly. She was over the moon to see what this weekend hand in store for them.

“I would love too.” She pressed her lips to Daniel cheek, pulling away and giggling softly.

“I’m so excited, thank you for taking me.” She grabbed Daniel by his uninjured hand and led him to the front gates. She showed the security guard their passes and then they were off to get absolutely smashed.

beach babe

Ava

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Scarlett Faust
912a942adb65c3132d7f0365b48c2972.jpg

Scarlett rolled her eyes at Owens remarks about the makeup. She knew that he would complain about it but he would have to deal with it anyway since he was the one who pissed off Daniel somehow. The bruising wasn't just going to disappear over an hour. As Owen complained, Scar shook her head and grabbed his chin to he would stop moving. "You're not going to look like a girl. Calm down. I'm just matching your skin tone and covering this nasty bruise. Stop complaining and stop moving or else I will make you look like a drag queen." It was an empty threat, of course. Scarlett was too kind to do anything of the sort to someone, especially someone she cared about. Even though Owen acted like a douche Scar could feel it in her gut that there was a kind person in there. Owens makeup didn't take too long to do and Scars was simple enough that she didn't take long herself.
As they got ready to go, Scarlett once again rolled her eyes at Owen as he denied her offer to tent together, "Suit yourself. Tenting isn't so bad, though. Especially not when you've got one like mine. I've gotten pretty efficient at setting it up but it still takes like an hour and a half to set it up. It's basically glamping." Scar let out a soft chuckle and shook her head. Her tent was luxury. It had a hard floor and a comfy bed that took up most of the space in her trunk. It had two private rooms and a shared space. If she wasn't going to be sharing it she would set up her personal girly items in one room and have the bedroom ready for hookups. The best part is she could lock it up and it was unlikely that anyone would break into it. Scar also covered it with a rough looking tarp so it didn't look like much on the outside. Scarlett had been to enough festivals to know to not leave anything that she didn't want stolen left unattended. "No that's okay. There's probably not enough room in your car for all my stuff. I'm lucky that I have an SUV for all my shit." Scar picked up her duffel bag and head to the door. She waited for Owen to exit her apartment before closing up and locking the door behind her.

"Oh and by the way my hair spray doesn't have a smell. I smell good already I don't need any extra scent. I'll meet you there, though. I have to enter on the other side but if you meet me by the tenting area we can eat some mushrooms and I'll set up my stuff while we wait for it to kick in." Scarlett got into her car and pulled out of her parking spot. She head toward the festival and excitedly planned in her head what she wanted to do while she was at the festival. The different spots that she wanted to check out and the people that she was going to meet. She found it kind of funny that Owen didn't want to stay the night. That was when hookups happened the most, really. Scar would likely end up hooking up with e few people before the night was over. She knew it. It happened the last time that she went to a festival and likely would happen again. It was just a matter of who and when, really.

Scarlett pulled into the camping side of the festival grounds and started unloading her things. She knew the set up of her tent would take at least an hour and a half and that if she wanted to get as much hang out time in as possible she should set up as soon as she got there. Scar started setting up her tent, making sure that everything was as well put together as she could get it by herself. Usually she had someone with her to help out but Scarlett didn't expect that Owen would help her at all.

Mentions: fieldofclover fieldofclover

Brittany Avidan
tumblr_p8stppNy4t1wiod3no1_640.gif

Britt was excited to work with Aiden. Really she was just excited to see him and spend the evening with him. Being around Aiden seemed to make her pain go away. Like he was the missing piece she needed to make her feel whole again. Of course Bri knew that even if she did have feelings for Aiden that it was unlikely that he would feel the same way. They had been friends so long Britt was worried that Aiden would look at her differently if she did admit to how she felt that it would ruin their friendship. So instead of admitting that she was falling for her best friend, Britt pushed through and focused on what she was doing. And at that moment she was putting on an apron so she could help Aiden with the bakery booth. Bri started busying herself and helping out while Aiden drank from his water bottle. "Oh it's okay. I'm sorry I'm a little late. You know me. I'm always losing track of time."

"Hmm? Oh. Don;t worry about Rupert. He's just a little crab that I found caught in a plastic bag on the shore. I think he decided to be my friend because he kept following me so I took him home."
Britt smiled at the person in front of her and thanked them for coming before turning to Aiden, "Looks like the festival is going to be busy. Is it just you and I tonight or is your dad going to come by? I want to show him pictures of Rupert." Brittany loved Aidens parents and his parents loved her. Bri was a good influence on Aiden when they were younger. She always had her homework done and was extremely polite. It probably also helped that Leddy always bought any bakery items they needed from them. Partly because of Bri and Aidens friendship but also because they made some of the best bakery products in Rosemary Beach. Bri and Aidens friendship was strong even without their parents intrusions, though. Britt would tell Aiden and Brook anything on her mind and knew she could truly rely on them for anything.

Even the death of her fiance couldn't break their friendship. Even though she had been in so much pain and just wanted to push them away and crawl into a hole and die. Aiden and Brook pulled her out of that darkness and brought her out into the world again. They saved her from falling into a deep depression and potentially doing something that she would surely regret. Aiden had gotten so good at talking Bri down any time she made a radical decision. Even though sometimes she was too far gone to change her mind. Britt knew that if she had ever made the wrong decision he would be there for her. It was one of the things she loved about him. He was dependable and he knew her better than she knew herself. Her heart fluttered every time she looked at him and it made her hopeful that one day she would be well enough to fall in love again. even if that person wouldn't be Aiden. It would still be better than wallowing in her pain.

"Maybe later we can check out some of the festival while we are here. I heard there's supposed to be some really good artists playing. Ooooh or we could come tomorrow and hang? It's not really our style but it could be fun to see some live music. I also heard that there is supposed to be some really neat venders here." Brittany gave Aiden a soft smile then turned back to what she was doing.

Mentions: vixe vixe

Rush Finley
0C059AE4-FB74-4483-AE7F-A4044C771E76.gif

Rush narrowed his eyes at the girl when the threatened to sue, but he didn’t give a shit about that. What he cared about was that the was yelling at him about whatever wishwash. Girl? “Honey, I got chicks lined up out my door, you’re gonna have to be more specific…” He trailed off, curious as to what exactly she was talking about. Did someone in town tell her about his ex? His little girl? He had no idea.
Panic ran through the man as he studied Tori, “I don’t know who you think you are, to show up at my place, bang on my door, yell at me when I’m just trying to get my work done, but if you don’t cut to the chase of what you’re trying to insinuate I’m gonna be dragging your ass out of here.” He told her, his tone Was now getting more and more angry.
There wasn’t a lot of people in the world who made Rush mad, because he simply chose to ignore them most of the time, but this bitch, coming to his house with that annoying ass accent was about to tip him over the edge. So, he walked away from her and to the little kitchen to grab himself a beer from the fridge, popping it open on the side of the counter. The liquid gold almost instantly made him calm down some, but his heart was still beating out of his chest.
If someone in town had told Tori about April and Liza, he would hunt them down. He had liked the idea of Tori not knowing. Not showing sympathy, or sadness toward him. He got enough of that on the daily by simply going to the grocery store, or to pick up new jeans. No matter where he went he got those “I’m so sorry” looks. It was a miracle to him when he came across someone who didn’t know. But, somehow they always found out.

Mentions: Tori - fieldofclover fieldofclover

• outfit:

mood:

calm

at elo's apartment

scenario:

soup delivery

Carter Kingston

Carter just smiled softly at her. "Of course, my angel." He would do anything for her, even if it meant going to the end of the universe. He would do anything for her, and for their mini family. He knew that he was turning into such a sap for his wife but could you blame him? She was amazing, and he couldn't help but feel so lucky to have someone like her in his life. As his partner, as his soulmate, as his wife.

He nodded as she handed him the soup for Eloise. "Yes ma'am. I will make sure to pass on the message. I have to check to make sure that Ryan is ok as well. With Isa out for the week, he's been taking care of the past job. " He states as he grabs his keys, and kisses her softly as he gets ready to head out. "I'll be back in like 30 minutes my angel. And we can sit down for dinner." He told her as he walks to the door.

"I can't wait. Your apple pie is the best thing on earth." He states as he smiles softly at her with that look in eyes, that look that when people see him. They would have thought he was staring at the world in his sight. He was. His world. Magnolia Kingston was his world and stars. He walked out the door, and headed to his car. Driving off to Elosie. Making it there in 15ish minutes, and heading up to her apartment door.

He knocks on the door softly and waits.

"My home. My family."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Excited

OUTFIT: Fishnets

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Chrissy tamarapasek tamarapasek

Salem r e i r e i

tags

tl;dr
Daisy Finnbar
Live fast, die young
Bad girls do it well
"This is gonna be amaaazing!" Daisy squealed, nearly tackling her bestie in a celebratory bearhug once the duo had their tent successfully assembled. Christine was her dearest friend and roommate, of course they'd be tentmates as well. Although they were failing to consider the likely possibility of one or both of them finding a hookup they might want to bring back to their tent. Perhaps they could do so in shifts or get creative with alternative locations. Either way, the pair was too amped for the festival to care about such logistics in the moment.

Buzzing with excitement, they set out to explore. Musical acts were just starting up, but the girls decided to wander around a bit first, checking out some of the random booths and attractions scattered about. Their eager eyes dazzled by all kinds of interesting stuff and people to see as they traversed the grounds, pointing out to each other the particularly cool makeup looks or outfits along the way.

The brunette paused to curiously look over the next booth that piqued her interest. It apparently offered "Bad Advice," according to the big sign overhead, though she was thoroughly disappointed to find the booth unmanned. The drummer pivoted to get Chrissy's attention to show her the sign, and suggest they come back later for some bad advice.

However, she turned around just in time to find the blonde flirting with a girl at the face-painting stand. Daisy snickered, deciding to entertain herself by perusing the nearby booths, giving Chrissy some time to chat with her new friend. Yet upon looking up, someone else caught her eye instead.

Daisy was surprised to actually run into him in the wild, this hot guy she recently met online. Even though it was a couple weeks back, she instantly recognized the tattoed lad from his profile picture. Okay, so she'd also managed to hunt down his Instagram, and maybe glanced over that as well. Who could really blame her though, for wanting to see more of such a studly fellow?

But it wasn't just his looks that made such an impression. Daisy was blunt and outspoken, certainly not the shrinking violet type who was easily flustered, yet this man did so easily. A handsome sweetheart a bad boy vibe? For Daisy, this was a deadly combination. And while she'd never outright admit it, his smooth, flirtatious air had her blushing behind her phone screen throughout their entire conversation.

Not wasting any time, Daisy sauntered confidently up her new internet friend. She wasn't shy about approaching him, actually quite curious to know if he even remembered her.

"Hey there," Creeping up behind him, Daisy gave the man a playful shove, and greeted him with a smirk just as he whirled around to face her. "Salem, was it?" She joked, feigning an uncertain tone.

"I hope you know I'm still devastated you never showed at the boujie wine fest, by the way. Cried myself to sleep that night and everything," She teased, words punctuated by a dramatic sigh before breaking into her signature mischievous grin.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Pumped

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Nico Tiwari
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
Soon enough, the drugs were beginning to do their thing. The pair had been scarfing down pretzels in the interim, while catching the set of some band that happened to be playing on the main stage. At some point, Nico began feeling the effects as they watched the musicians at work. Judging by her massive pupils and the woozy way she leaned against, clutching his arm, it was clear Calla was feeling it too. His own dilated eyes looked on in awe while the lead singer did his worm dance, as pointed out by Calla.

"Whoa…" Nico chirped in amazement, stepping behind the blonde to slip his arms around her as they watched the show. As great as Calla normally felt in his arms, running his palms over her body felt even more amazing in the moment under the effects of the X. He might not have noticed before, but he was suddenly 100% convinced her skin was the softest he'd ever felt. Nico let his fingertips wander over the warmth of her bare waist, his lips doing the same over her smooth neck.

The band kicked up with a more upbeat song, and Nico began to playfully sway the girl in his arms before twirling her around to face him. Soon they were happily dancing like idiots, having a blast with zero regard if their moves even fit the music or not. Nico made a mental note to find the rave tent at some point, where surely the ideal dancing-like-a-maniac music would be pumping 24/7, regardless of whatever musical acts were on stage.

Sweaty and giggling nonstop, the pair eventually stumbled out from the audience to rest for a bit, heading for a nearby grassy knoll. The pair immediately plopped down in the grass, Nico sprawling out contentedly to watch shifting patterns emerge across the sky.

He sat up, laughing as he watched Calla squeal over the grass brushing against her. "Oh, shit. Okay wait wait, I'll save you," The young man declared, slightly slurring his words. He pulled Calla into his lap, seemingly to protect her from those pesky feathers, but instead tickled her mercilessly as soon as she was trapped in his grasp. "Oh nooo! Watch out for the feathers!" He snickered. "They're everywheeeere!"

"More water?" Nico mumbled thoughtfully, patting down his pockets as if there might be water bottles stashed there he'd somehow forgotten about. Of course Nico knew how easily one could get overheated or dehydrated while on such a substance, so thinking ahead with some extra water would have been a wise choice. "No, but you definitely need water," He added, tenderly tucking a strand of golden hair behind her ear before gently placing her back on the grass.

"I'll go get us some." Hopping to his feet, he grabbed Calla by the hands and pulled her up along with him. "Be right back, okay?"

code by valen t.

MOOD: A ball of nerves

OUTFIT: Cool festival khakis

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Sara tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Finnley Sixsmith
We will never belong
Let's never go home now
Finnley got out of the car slowly, dragging his feet all through the nervous trek across the parking lot. He'd been terribly on edge over the days leading up to the Burning Woman, since Sara still agreed to go with him despite those disastrous events at the wine festival. Now his anxiety was beginning to reach a fever pitch at the thought of meeting her there. He fought the urge to simply turn around, get back in his car, and floor it back to the safety of home.

He wouldn't do that, of course. Reaching out to Sara only to ditch her at the festival gates would surely obliterate what was left of their tenuous friendship. Plus, he was dying to simply see his dearest pal again after suffering through the most grueling couple of weeks without her.

Why did he have to fuck things up so badly? Hard as it was to wrap his head around it, it seemed Sara clearly reciprocated his feelings. Or at least, inexplicably found him attractive enough to want to kiss him. Finn had mooned over such a moment for years, never dreaming the opportunity to kiss Sara would ever arise. Yet when it was actually did, his response was absolutely pathetic, turning tail to run off like a scared little boy.

It was no wonder Sara didn't want to speak to him. Not that he himself hadn't been avoiding her just the same, the overwhelming shame and embarrassment far too raw to even think about trying to pause yet. Suddenly with an abundance of free time on his hands, the silver lining to his predicament was his parents staying mostly appeased as of late, as Finn was putting in the hours with his betrothed, Adelaide. Neither one of them seemed to get much enjoyment out of it, but at least it made their folks happy.

The brunette was already waiting for him in their agreed-upon meeting spot at the festival's entrance, somehow even more gorgeous after their short time apart. Grey eyes widened behind his glasses as he studied her from a short distance back, wandering over lithe curves that were hugged rather nicely by a casual crocheted crop top and jeans combo.

Finn quickly snapped back to reality, anxiety lurking just overhead to cocoon him once again in its dark cloud of doom. God, he was stupid. What made him think they could simply hang out and enjoy the festival like nothing had happened between them? Finnley braced himself as Sara spotted him and marched over with purpose. But he was pleasantly surprised when she hopped into his arms as if everything was fine, nearly knocking him over with such an enthusiastic hug.

"Hey, Sar-Bear," Finn chuckled. Stumbling back slightly until he caught his footing once again, and playfully lifted her off the ground in an equally zealous embrace. "Noo, don't thank me! I'm glad you wanted to go," He added softly before placing her gently back on her feet.

Finn was beginning to relax a bit…until they reached the campgrounds, and would have to start putting the tent together. Clutching the tent he'd dragged with him, he unzipped the pouch full of random parts, completely mystified by the idea of trying to fit them together. "Uh, not really, no," He mumbled in response to Sara's inquiry whether he had any idea how to assemble it.

"How hard could it be though, right?" Finn asked, trying to sound chipper, but his tremulous tone betrayed him.

Nearly an hour had gone by without much progress, aside from Sara's good idea to put the groundcloth down, a notion that would have scaped him completely had she not suggested it. The pair continued to fumble with the poles, frustrations building as their best efforts amounted to a sad half a tent skeleton that immediately fell apart before they could slip it through the canvas.

"These instructions make no sense," He sighed, squinting at the confounding drawings that were supposed to show them what to do. His attention snapping over to Sara as she plucked the paper out of his hands in an annoyed huff. Finn cleared his throat nervously before speaking up. "Sara? You okay?" Scratching his head, he peeked over at her cautiously, blurting out his first thought. "You seem kinda..tense."

code by valen t.

Sienna Haven and Oceanna Wolff
giphy.gif
5156d5809490fea9f8ca639c990d6ec67f95fedd.gifv

Sienna frowned slightly at Claire's confession of struggling with the town, she wasn't all that surprised, and honestly Sienna would be in the same boat as Claire if Oceanna hadn't moved to Rosemary Beach with Sie. It broke her heart to see Claire struggling so badly. If their stupid dad hadn't gotten the family in this situation if the first place, then maybe they would all be happy and fine back home. But of course, you can't get everything that you want.
After Sie had shown Claire her work, she hadn't been expecting what came out of the girl's mouth. "What the fuck Claire?" She asked the tone of her voice dropping all of its excitement. She wanted to argue back so bad, she knew Claire did all of this shit for attention, to gain a reaction. But Sie wasn't going to raise her voice, she wasn't going to give Claire that satisfaction. "I fucking tried with you, bringing you here. But when we get home, I'm done." She said and stood up, purposefully knocking Claire's drink out of her hand and into her lap as she did so before quickly leaving the VIP area, just as Oce walked back up with dilated pupils, "just watch so she doesn't get herself killed or something, I'll be back later." She said to her friend on her way out.
The festival was packed, and Sie had no clue what to do. She had tears welled in her eyes as she zig-zagged around people. She wasn't hungry or thirsty, and she sure as hell wasn't about to black out from whatever drugs were floating around the festival. So, she made her way to the merch tents. There was nothing of interest to her as she went one by one, looking for things to stop herself from crying until she eventually found Cyrus' tattoo booth.
From what it looked like it was just him working on the partiers and she knew it was supposed to be him and one of the others. Pushing her way passed the line, she gave him a somewhat confused look, "What happened to Ramona?" She asked, going to grab a pair of gloves and sit down at one of the stools. Though her cheeks were still tinted red from holding in her tears, this was just what she needed to get her mind off Claire. The first customer came up to her, showed her the design, and she got right to work.

It wasn't hard for Oceanna to find drugs. Every other person was passing some out, dealing, and whatever. The whole array was hard to choose from, but the girl settled on Molly from this dude named Nico. She took it immediately and began wandering through the festival, waiting for the drug to kick in before she returned to Claire and Sie. It is what she would need to get through this weekend with them both.
Oceanna was just about to wander back up when she heard the snide comments from Claire, directed toward Sie. And she waited until their little fight was over before she went past the rope and Sie asked her to make sure Claire wouldn't die or something, "fine but you owe me." She said with an eye roll and went to stand in front of Claire, "Couldn't bite your tongue for one weekend could you?" She asked, taking a seat across the little coffee table from Claire, crossing one leg over the other.
The girl was high as hell, but she did her best to focus on whatever Claire was saying, "I think, you need to chill the fuck out. I don't know what you gain from your little quips at everyone, but it certainly isn't respect." She said, grabbing one of the water bottles and opened it, taking a long drink. She'd been to a few festivals where she was too high to remember water. Those festivals sucked. "So what do you wanna do besides sitting here, being a bitch." She asked, already bored from just hanging out in the VIP area.

Mentions: Cyrus - PenguinFox PenguinFox and Claire - vixe vixe

Daniel Charter
106bd6aedbf07d531863485c42b0dd25a2d7ff29.gifv

Daniel threw his arm around the girl after she confirmed she was ready to party, and began to make his way over to the beer garden where people were already drinking and buzzing around with excitement. It was just the right atmosphere for Daniel to thrive in. After getting their wristbands that confirmed they were over 21, Daniel led Ava to order themselves some drinks. He ordered himself a simple beer, but it was hot out and the drink was cold so he didn't care what it was as long as he was "hydrated".
The man led Ava over to the VIP area and took a seat, pulling her onto his lap, "So, I think this is a perfect opportunity for you to start telling me about yourself. Where you grew up, what's your favorite color, position in bed..." He joked with a laugh and looked up at her. He could see she was somewhat uncomfortable, so, he decided to chat away about himself, "I was the class clown, didn't have any hopes to go to college with the grades I had. I always loved surfing though, so my parents helped me buy the shop. It was all run down and rotted from the sea air. So I built it all back up myself." He said with a smile, "though I think renovations will have to be put on hold for a bit." He said, dramatically showing his sprained hand.
"I would like to say though, sometimes my filter is off... So if I say anything that makes you uncomfy or mad then just tell me." He said to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. After finishing off a couple of drinks he eventually stood and stretched, "wanna venture back out? See what the festival has to offer. I heard there's tattoos, little local shops, all that set up here." He told her with a smile and set the empty beer bottle down, "I think I would like a tattoo." He said with a grin and began to lead the girl to the booths.

Mentions: Ava - vixe vixe

Eloise Evermore
jenna-ortega.gif

Eloise felt like shit. Plain and simple. Where this cold came from? She had no clue, but she suspected that it was one of the other cart girls at work. Like Eloise, some of them had no choice but to work. Even if they were sick. So, here Eloise was, wrestling a kitten as she tried to bathe the cat food off its body. With her head hurting, her nose running, and her arms now clawed to death, one might look at Eloise like she was the opposite of having her life under control.
Plus, Isa still hadn't talked to her since the day she and Ryan went on their date. So her emotions were all over the place. Isa had been her guide to getting out of the trailer park, getting a job, and building her life. Without her, Eloise felt lost. At least she had Ryan at her side making her feel better through it all.
But none of this got Pumpkin to stop clawing at her arms as she poured one more scoop of water over the kitten to get the soap off. Despite these war efforts, the cat was now cat food scent-free thanks to Hyponic Cat Shampoo™. Grabbing a towel from the closer, the girl rushed back to the sink to scoop up the little creature who calmed down once it was sopping in her arms. She felt bad, but the bath needed to be done, "That's what you get for taking a swim in your food bowl." She mumbled to it, which in return the cat gave a little grumble back.
Right when she placed Pumpkin down in her bed, she heard the knock at the door and wandered over. Normally she would somewhat care about her appearance, but in her illness-struck state, the messy bun, pajama, and cat-clawed arms were the least of her worry. The girl was greeted by Carter's friendly face, "Oh hey." She said, her voice hoarse from her sore throat, "Oooooooh my god is that the soup?" She asked, eyeing up the Tupperware container. When she took it in her hands, she hummed, "It's still warm." She said excitedly and walked over to the kitchen counter to open the lid.
Once she poured some into a bowl she leaned against the counter and took straight sips from the bowl, "Mmmm oh wow. Maybe I shoulda married Nollie." She joked with a laugh, "Have you met Pumpkin yet?" She asked him, going over to the living room to sit back down on the couch as the kitten crawled out of her bed and made her way over to Carter.

Mentions: Carter - r e i r e i

GRETCHEN WILDER

Gretchen really couldn’t tell you what it was about the blonde dancer that drew her in. All she knew is that she found herself in this club almost every night just to get a glimpse of the beautiful women. She honestly felt a little pathetic- coming into the club any time she was free just because she was lonely and broken up about someone tossed her to side like she was last weeks leftovers. “E” as she had known her, made her feel special, like she was the only women in the world sitting in that club. But this feeling was irrational, Gretchen knew this. She couldn’t even talk to the girl except for a few simple things, not to mention that this was a job.

Gretchen didn’t know how long she’d been waiting for the beautiful blonde but it felt like she was sipping on her champagne for forever. Eventually the door swung open, revealing E. Gretchen’s breath hitched in her throat and she shifted in her seat. She didn’t realize how nervous she was until she felt her heart pounding out of her chest at just the mere sight of her. Gretchen wasn’t really in the mood for dancing, but she just really wanted to see E.

Gretchen felt like she was going to pass out with the other girl winked at her, thanks to all the champagne she was sipping on.

“Same today as well, ma’am?” E asked, turning towards the music. Gretchen cleared her throat, swallowing hard before could answer.

“Yes,” her response came out breathy. Gretchen slouched back into her chair, waiting for Emerson to start dancing, even though all she really wanted to do was talk to her.

r e i r e i

Amelia knew it was wrong and if she could actually kick herself from feeling this way, she would’ve. It would’ve been so much easier if he wasn’t Gabriel- confident, handsome, mature. He was driving her crazy, she couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss. If she tried hard enough she could almost feel his lips on hers in the back seat of that Uber. Again, Amelia found herself shaking her head, the champagne had really snuck up on her.

“It's a thing that just comes naturally to me. Being around my father for this long, watching him take control of many meetings over the years...I just picked it up like that." Amelia found herself nodding while sipping on her cosmopolitan. She didn’t realize how much the drink was effecting her until she looked up from down at her legs. Her head was spinning a tiny bit and her cheeks were warm and probably tinged pink. Gabriel’s next actions made Amelia quirk an eyebrow in curiosity, was he okay? Did the meeting go like how he had expected? It seemed like it went well enough but then again, Amelia was just an assistant. They didn’t tell her everything all the time.

Amelia’s heart skipped a beat when Gabriela turned to face her, “You had booked the room, correct? I think that after this drink, I'm going to go up and turn in for the night." Amelia turned around in her seat and grabbed her small handbag, producing two keycards, one for each of them.

“Yes, I have the cards right here.” She placed the tiny plastic card next to him on the bar and flashed him a smile. She finished the last of her drink and slid it over to the bartender- this time ordering a glass of red wine. She watched the bartender pour her drink and slide it over to her. She gave them a small smile as a thank you before bringing the glass to her lips and taking a long gulp. She didn’t usually drink this much but tonight was so stressful, not to mention she was trying to forget that she had kissed her boss. There was no way someone like Gabriel Haven would ever go for someone like Amelia, assistant or not- it didn’t matter. They were in two different social classes.

“I think I’m going to turn in for the night as well.” She told him, practically gulping down the rest of her drink. She placed it down with a soft gasp before hopping down off the bar stool. All she wanted to do was wash the night away. Amelia gave Mr. Haven a curt nod while stumbling a little bit over to the elevator. She pressed the button waiting for the elevator to arrive, she almost wished that he would follow her.

Anxious

Amelia

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
bella dupont.
"Salut, mon belle ami"
Music festivals weren't exactly Bella's usual choice of scenery. There were too many people to worry about, too many sights and sounds and smells flooding her senses, too many things to remind her of a past that she'd rather just forget.

Under normal circumstances, Bella would be in the quiet of the apartment she shared with her older sister, Jackie, with her nose stuck in a book. The windows would be open, casting soft rays of sunlight onto her plants that made the windowsill their home, there would be the scent of freshly baked blueberry muffins on the draft that floated through the apartment. It would be calm, cozy, relaxing.

Instead, Bella followed a bubbling Jackie through the lineups and security checks and crowds as Jackie rambled on and on about what she was working on at work and how excited she was to see Ian. Yawn. Sure, it was sort of sweet to see the person that took care of everyone else finally start to look after herself but it was incredibly annoying to have her deny everything at every opportunity. Still, regardless of her annoyance and distaste for the person of Jackie's newest affections, Bella listened patiently until they passed the checkpoints and made their way into the actual venue.

Shortly after entering, Jackie and Bella split off as Jackie went off to find her group and Bella went off to find her own. Perhaps that was a small lie. There was no group waiting for Bella, no cheerful friends to pack herself in amongst and dance to the music. No, there was only one girl that Bella was here to see. And there she was, dressed in a gorgeous outfit that seemed to dance on the breeze. After a deep breath and a miniature internal pep-talk, Bella made her way over to where Harlow was seated.

"Madame Copeland?" Bella spoke sweetly as she tapped the singer on her shoulder, having approached her from behind. A wide smile broke out onto her face as Harlow turned to face her, forever grateful that she didn't approach some poor unsuspecting stranger. "Salut, mon belle ami. Do you mind if I sit?" Cringing slightly, Bella extended her hand. "Mes excuses for my rudeness. I am Bella, we spoke online, oui?"
jackie, harlow, ian (mentioned) | burning woman | x | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

• mood
    the same ol' owen.
    outfit
    link
    tags
    Not Meat Not Meat (scarlett).

Owen was too high maintenance to even consider sleeping out in any tent, even one that could be used to "glamp." Nobody would ever catch him sleeping out in the middle of nowhere. Not even the hottest of babes could convince him otherwise. Man had evolved to be dependent on a good, warm shelter in the form of a house for a reason. Why anyone voluntarily chose to sleep out in the elements was beyond him. Even if Scar begged and pleaded on her knees for him to sleep in some raggedy tent, he wouldn't do it. He was better than that. Scar's answer to his question brought a teasing smirk to his lips. "Scared of my driving?" Owen prided himself on his driving - he was a man, and men were supposed to drive. It was the masculine instinct in him to want to do so. "I'll have you know that I'm an expert driver - I avoid all the bumps in the road and everything. I won't drive too fast...unless you want me to." And there it was - his typical wannabe fuckboy facial expression, displayed proudly on his face for Scar to see. But when it became evidently clear that she wasn't going to be riding shotgun, it faded into a frown. Guess he couldn't win everyone over.

He shuffled out of Scar's apartment, down the stairs to his waiting car. "Yeah, whatever. I'll meet you wherever you end up." His tone wasn't angry or anything - it was more indignant than anything else. Just picture a pouting toddler - yeah, that was Owen right about now. Why did everyone have to hate on him all the time? All he was trying to do was be the sexy alpha male that he was. Was that so wrong of him? He surely didn't think so. Owen was just doing himself right now, going with the flow and all. He wasn't trying to be anything more than that, at least in his eyes. Was he still trying to gaslight everyone into thinking that he was filthy rich? Absolutely. But he was honest about that with himself. Hey, he's making progress, okay? Is anyone going to be proud of him? Anyway, back to the scene at hand...

Owen had definitely broken the speed limit getting to the festival, but hey, there was no bastard cops around to give him a ticket. They were probably eating donuts and drinking coffee right about now. Losers. But what really mattered was that he was here. He parked in the right parking lot (surprisingly - this is Owen we're talking about here), grabbing his canteen of water from his trunk before wandering over to where Scar should have been by now. After some "expert" navigation, however, he finally spotted the raven-haired woman setting up her tent. "Yo, Scar!" he called out as he made his way over to her. "Need a real man to show you how to put that together?"
    owen manning.
    © reveriee

MOOD: Nervous

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Alessa Not Meat Not Meat

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Wolf Thackery
The world is a beautiful place
But we have to make it that way
At the coffee shop, Wolf was anxiously pacing around as he waited for his "witness" to arrive. He'd tried sitting down, but relaxing in a comfy chair just wasn't an option at the moment. Moving around helped work off some of his nervous energy, though he kept himself relegated to the corner near the entrance to stay out of the way.

Through the glass door, he could see a random lady approaching the shop. Wolf got the door before she could step close enough to grab the handle herself, and held it open for her. "Ma'am," He answered with a polite nod as the woman thanked him and strolled past. He hadn't set out work as the coffee shop's unpaid doorman, but being of some use helped calm his nerves nonetheless.

As Wolf was closing the door, a splash of baby blue hit his peripheral vision. He turned and happened to spot just the person he was there to see, striding gracefully across the parking lot.

Officially, the detective was meeting with Alessa Bardot once again to question her on the ongoing case of one Cameron Knox, her dance partner who recently met an untimely death in the alley just outside their studio. Normally, Wolf wouldn't be so nervous for this routine part of his job. But he hated being dishonest, and truthfully, had no business even calling Alessa out here to meet with him. Miss Bardot was ruled out as a suspect early on in the investigation, so there really wasn't any reason to question her further.

Since that first interview though, Wolf couldn't stop thinking about her. There was something so innocent about her, brand new in town all by herself with no one to look out for her. Sure, she was a grown woman, no doubt she could take care of herself just fine. But just speaking with her tor a short time, he could sense a vulnerability in her that seriously triggered his naturally protective tendencies. Not to mention that whole murderer on the loose that already took out another dancer at her company.

It didn't help that she was incredibly beautiful too, like a delicate moon goddess in her flowing, powder blue dance costume, gown billowing softly behind her as she walked. Unfortunately, she looked just as great dressed down in sweatpants on this occasion. Wolf watched her elegant gait, managing to tear his gaze away from her lithe figure just as she got close enough to notice him standing there.

He quickly pushed the door open again, flashing a friendly smile as Alessa approached. "Miss Bardot," He greeted the dancer politely, holding the door open for her to pass through. Being on a first name basis seemed to completely escape him in the moment. "Nice to see you again."

"Can I get you something?" Wolf asked once she was safely inside, gazing up at him. "A coffee? Latté? Or something to eat?" His rambling tone betraying the relaxed air of confidence he was trying to present, hands stuffed into the pockets of his leather jacket to keep from fidgeting with them.

code by valen t.

Summer rubbed her sweaty hands on the front of her jeans. She couldn’t help but still be nervous around Isaiah even if they were best friends. This was new territory- the dates, holding hands, all of it and even though she loved every second of it, it was still a lot on her heart. Especially because It always felt like it was going to burst from just seeing him. Isaiah was the most handsome guy she’d ever seen, there was no doubt about that.

The brunette nodded her head, listening to Isaiah, “Yes! She did. They got married a little bit ago.” She sheepishly pushed her hair behind her ear from the feeling of Isaiah eyes on her. Her heart skipped a beat as their eyes met when he came to a stop at a red light. She wanted to lean over and give him a smooch but she thought against it.

“You really did your research, Sum. I'm impressed." Summer’s breath hitched in her throat from the sudden contact of his hand in hers. Her face lit up in a warm smile.

“Are you sure that you want to keep it at your place? What are your parents going to say about it?"

“Yes! I’ve talked to them already and It’s really no big deal, I wanted us to be prepared.” She shook her head, her brown hair falling out from behind her ears again, she didn’t bother tucking it back.

"You'd really do that when we live together?" Isaiah asked, pulling into the parking lot of the pet store, “We can definitely go look at everything they've got to offer before we make our final decision. This is the biggest decision we'll ever have to make, you know." Summer unlatched her seatbelt and opened up the passenger side door and hopped out. She was eager to get into the pet store, with Isaiah, and see what they had to offer. She rounded the car, going over to Isaiah’s side and opened the door for him.

“Come on! I’m so excited to see all the kittens.” She grabbed Isaiah by the hand and led him into the store. She made a bee line for the cages, being met with chorus of meows and tiny little mews. it felt like her heart was going to burst from how cute they all were. There were so many, she didn’t know how she was ever going to choose which one to adopt. Summer let go of Isaiah’s hand and walked over to one the cages. A blue Russian kitten swiped at Summer playfully.

“Ooh, helllooo little one,” she giggled, holding out a finger to bop the little one on the nose.

“Isaiah come look!” She turned around and grabbed him by the hand, tugging him closer to the cage.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Harlow Copeland
tumblr_mt1jwpw6CO1r0m3sco1_r1_500.gif

Harlow was about to take another sip of her drink when she felt a tap on her shoulder that made her slightly jump. Quickly she stood and turned to face the person when she saw the beautiful Bella, "Oh my god hi!" She said excitedly and immediately stretched over the couch to give the girl a hug. What could she say? She was a hugger, "Yes! Come sit!" She said with a bright smile and sat back down in her spot, setting the drink aside, "Are you thirsty? Hungry?" She asked, doing her best to make sure Bella was comfortable.
When Bella was situated, Harlow thought through her head, the non-cringy things that strangers from the internet might talk about, "Yeah, it was definitely nice talking to you. That town Twitter seems to be full of drama, hey? I'm not gonna lie, I've been stalking it because it brings some entertainment when I'm not working." She said with a small laugh. She was nervous now. Bella was much more gorgeous in person, and her outfit was just gorgeous and looked so well on her.
Wiping her palms off on her pants, Harlow reached over to grab her drink off the side table and looked back to Bella, "So have you lived in this area long? Your accent and whatnot tell me no. Which by the way, it's so beautiful when you switch between languages like that." She complimented, but she knew this well she was rambling now. Despite being a super confident pop star, she wasn't the best with people she crushed on. She was a bit awkward, rambled a lot, and genuinely had not rizz when it came to in-person conversations.
Harlow's face reddened when she realized how much she was talking. So, to stop more word vomit from coming up, she took a long sip from her drink. The two sisters beginning to fight was the cherry on top of distracting herself from her awkwardness. At least she didn't have it as bad as them, "So Bella, did you see the set?" She asked finally, trying her best to be more civil.

Mentions: Bella - geminiy geminiy

Rush Finley
tumblr_inline_pbfefvtlnj1r6adqe_250.gif

Rush raised an eyebrow at the girl's statement, how he wouldn't be able to drag her ass out of there. Hm. Ok. But he didn't say anything, waiting for her rant to be over. Again, when she asked about the liquid courage, he just took another sip, the bored look on his face remaining where it was. Would she just get on with it? He had to finish that vehicle in the back before midnight, otherwise, he'd be working on it until 5 a.m. when its owner was picking it up.
The man was about to take another sip from his beer but paused midway when she finally asked the question. It made his blood run cold. Who the fuck would have told her? A stoic look instantly washed over his face as he straightened his back, his eyes not leaving her as she continued to rant. And when she finished, he could tell she was slightly nervous. She should be. No one brought up his past in front of him for a reason.
Without a response, he downed the rest of his beer and chucked the bottle toward the sink, not caring that glass shattered everywhere. Walking around the counter, he approached the girl, quickly taking her arm in a tight grip to lead her out of his house, "I don't know who told you." He said, fighting with her to get her out, "But you're getting in that fucking car and you will leave me the fuck alone." He said, his tone icier than it had ever been with her. All flirtiness from before was completely gone.
"I don't know what sick fucking joke you're here to play on me, but it's not your fucking business to know anything about my life." He told her, giving her a shove toward her car when they finally got outside, "Don't ever fucking talk about them again." He told her, a clear warning in his voice. With that, he returned to his house without another look at the girl. The familiar pain from his lost family once again settling in. He definitely wasn't getting that vehicle done with how much he was about to drink.

Mentions: Tori - fieldofclover fieldofclover

Alessa Bardot
E70ndyoWQAc9F2u.jpg

So far her day had been pretty relaxed. Alessa had gone to the studio early in the day so she could set up for the auditions that the company had planned. Being one of the most senior members on staff definitely had its perks but one of the biggest downsides of it meant doing the set up for things like this. It didn't bug Alessa, though. She got to turn her music on and dance along the empty halls of the studio with nobody around. There was nobody to teach or to set an example for so she got to do whatever she would like to do. It was rare for her to have this much alone time so Alessa didn't take a single second for granted. Her phone dinged loudly through the speaker when she got a text. Alessa quickly checked her phone to make sure it wasn't one of the people she was supposed to be teaching later in the day cancelling. The text, however, was from detective Thackery. While reading the text Alessa could feel her heart thumping loudly in her chest. The truth was she hadn't stopped thinking about him since their first meet up and had the case stuck on her mind as she tried to think of a way to help find whoever had murdered Cameron. Detective Thackery asking for another meet up, though, made Alessa extremely nervous. She had told him everything she knew yet he still wanted to talk to her more. A low key meeting so it must not be too urgent. Still Alessa felt like perhaps she might be considered a suspect.

Alessa and Detective Thackery had a brief conversation about where to meet up and when to meet there. Alessa chose a moment where she was in between lessons to meet the detective. The coffee shop with all of the plants. Luckily Alessa knew exactly where it was as it was just down the street from where she lived. In all honesty Alessa had only been there once before. She wasn't much of a coffee drinker and she already felt she had more than enough energy in the day. About fifteen minutes before she had to leave, Alessa pulled a pair of sweats over top of her leotard and pulled on the sweater she had worn on the way to the studio. She almost walked out of the studio in her ballet shoes before realizing and going to the staff room where she had left her shoes and socks. Alessa basically ran out the door, realizing she was a little late, and made her way to the coffee shop where she would meet the detective. It was a quick walk as the coffee shop was close to the studio. Almost as close as her house was. A quick look through the window confirmed that his was, indeed, the right place. The detective was waiting for her there. He was even kind enough to hold the door open for her.

"Hi, detective. It's a pleasure." Alessa stepped through the open doorway and walked a little further into the shop so she wouldn't be in the way of people coming or leaving. "Oh. No it's alright. I had lunch at the studio." Alessa led them to a table so they could sit down and talk together. "So tell me, detective. To what do I owe the pleasure?" She sat at the table as she spoke, crossing her legs and folding her hands neatly. "Did you find the person who killed Cameron or am I not allowed to know that?" Alessa faked casualty. In reality she was shaking behind the crossed legs and polite words. The idea of sitting at the table with the detective really did frighten her. Lessa had never once been in trouble in the law and she worried that perhaps Wolf thought she was part of this whole mess. Yes she had been with Cameron the night of but she hadn't seen him since he left the studio. Alessa even offered the security tapes to prove her innocence. Her alibi was secure and she knew that but there was still this fear that perhaps she had done something wrong. The way Wolf had rambled just a moment ago definitely didn't help her feel much better about it either. Despite all of her worries, though, Alessa couldn't help but give the detective a good look. He was incredibly handsome. As if she needed to be any more anxious his incredibly good looks didn't make it any easier.

IMG_3742.jpg

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back