• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy rose ⬩ quartz.

vellichor.

– pixie dust
According to Eamorian legend, the first king of Eamoire discovered a secret about rose quartz, claiming that it had a beneficial property that could heal the pain or disappointment from one's heart. He became obsessed about the theory of rose quartz, spending each and every minute of his life digging deeper into the idea. He died young, at the age of twenty-three (23), for no apparent reason.

⋄⬦⋄​

Rose quartz has been banned from the kingdom of Eamoire, all because of that simple myth. Despite the ban, you still decide to breach the law, regarding it as foolish or unnecessary. Whether it be a charm or pendant or bracelet, it is definitely made of pure rose quartz, and you make sure to carry it around with you anywhere you go. After a few months of wearing that accessory however, strange events occur. A few more months pass, and it becomes quite clear that you are what's strange, not the events. Before you had worn that charm, you were an ordinary Eamorian, but now, things have changed. You have new powers, and it becomes apparent to you why exactly the first king of Eamoire had died.

tl;dr: Rose quartz was banned from the kingdom Eamoire because the first king who had experimented with rose quartz died shortly after, and it is believed that rose quartz is dangerous. A group of teens, however, choose not to follow the ban and illegally buy a charm of rose quartz. They each develop a new ability and must try to keep the power hidden from everybody. They discover that the rose quartz heals both the heart and the brain, but a little too well. As time passes, it seems as though their control of their powers decline, along with their sanity.

ROSE QUARTZ
O' PRINCESS

IC
rose quartz
/rōz kwôrtz/..
whrDNgM.png

noun
noun: rose quartz

.....1. a rose-red to pink variety .....of crystalline quartz usually .....found in massive form and .....used as a gem or ornamental .....stone
..........∙ a rose-pink often ..........translucent variety of ..........quartz that is used for ..........ornaments
..........∙....(1) "a room with walls ..........∙....and ceiling of rose ..........∙......quartz"
..........∙....(2) "in addition to ..........∙....amethyst and citrine, ..........∙....we have the pinkish, ..........∙....milky quartz known as ..........∙....rose quartz"

⋄⬦⋄​

[THE GOOSE GIRL (male/female/other) (open)
Their mother gave them the rose quartz necklace, in hopes that it would perhaps protect them. Although they were born into aristocracy, they were forced to switch places with their servant. Now, they must work peasant's labor, while that servant is treated with finery and riches. [THE GOOSE GIRL'S POWER IS: wind manipulation.]

RED RIDING HOOD (female) (taken by celloize)
They have wealth and riches and everything anybody could dream of. Except for freedom. They're engaged to somebody who only is attracted to their fortune. Although they assure their family that they're fine with it, it becomes noticeable that they're becoming even more distant with family, and the problem isn't just about their new engagement ... [RED RIDING HOOD'S POWER IS: shapeshifting.]

CINDERELLA (male) (taken by boyguro)
After a tragic death of their father, they're now forced to work as a servant to their stepmother and stepsisters. They're the only one in the family who works, but at the end of the week, comes out empty-handed. They managed to scrounge up enough money to secretly buy a rose quartz accessory. But they were never raised to keep a secret, and as time passes, they find it becomes even more difficult to not reveal the truth. [CINDERELLA'S POWER IS: illusion manipulation.]

THE LITTLE MERMAID (female) (taken by soggychips)
Their family is filthy rich, and they are given opportunities that many would die for. However, they still decide to desert their home when they realize they are neglected. Hoping that their family will not be able to find them, they pretend to be mute, but how long can they really keep up this charade? [THE LITTLE MERMAID'S POWER IS: siren song.]

SLEEPING BEAUTY (male/female/other) (open) [CURRENT COMPETITION: ebb]
They have money and influence and a reputation, but they always want what they cannot have. They were born with beauty, wit, and grace, but a piece of them continues to feel empty. Trying to fill the empty spot, they buys the rose quartz pendant. [SLEEPING BEAUTY'S POWER IS: sleep inducement.]

MILLER'S CHILD (male) (taken by pink tourmaline)
Their father, the miller, always has had high expectation from them, but it seems as though his hopes for them continue to grow increasingly higher, until one day, he makes a foolish remark to a neighbor about how his child can do the impossible and weave straw into gold. Panicked, the miller's child buys a rose quartz necklace in trade of their future firstborn, hoping for a streak of good fortune and perhaps, a miracle. [THE MILLER'S CHILD'S POWER IS: imagination manifestation.]

RAPUNZEL (female) (taken by pink tourmaline)
She have always waved off her mother's overprotection as a simple "mother's love," but when her mother's attitude starts to become obsessive, she starts to fear for her life and buys a rose quartz pendant. Only, the jewelry seems to be adding to her problems, not taking away. [RAPUNZEL'S POWER IS: witchcraft.]

THE SNOW QUEEN (male/female/other) (open) [CURRENT COMPETITION: Beauty_Belle]
After a tragic death of their past lover, their heart has turned cold and to stone. They're merciless and ruthless, tearing down anybody in their path to power. They consider emotions weakness, but if you look closely, you can notice a rose quartz ring on their finger that was given to them from their partner. Isn't that weakness? [THE SNOW QUEEN'S POWER IS: ice/snow manipulation.]

SNOW WHITE (male/female/other) (open)
Their mother and father desperately wished for a child but their hopes were never answered, until one day. When their child was born, they were immensely grateful and happy, but shortly after, their mother died. Their father remarried to a woman that they never liked. A few months after the new marriage, her father died mysteriously. Left with a "mother" who wants to kill them for their beauty, they run away to the village, in hopes of starting a new life. [SNOW WHITE'S POWER IS: desire inducement.]

THE BEAR AND THE BOW (male) (taken by witchery)
They are the best archer in the village, but people are noticing that they have just reached the age of betrothal instead of their skills. People are vying for their hand in marriage, but they refuse all the proposals. They meet a witch [RAPUNZEL] who promises them rose quartz jewelry that will change their fate. [THE BEAR AND THE BOW'S POWER IS: super speed.][/size]
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................[color=#FFE4E1]vesuvius.[/color]

Last edited:
bloops.
c'est moi. i think . . . snow white interest me the most!
thank you for the tag, gorgeous

I'm interested as well! I would love the role of sleeping beauty, if it's still available.

i'm so relieved that people are actually interested!

i'd like to make some clarification though, since i realized some people do not have discord accounts. people who i know or have interacted with before reserve spots automatically and may reserve two spots. strangers will not have the privilege of "first-come-first-serve" (they must compete to be listed on the acceptance list) and may only reserve one character.

also, thank you ebb ebb for bringing this to attention. just to specify, the characters can be any gender. although some of the roles may have been originally female in their fairy tale, your character does not have to be. some titles may have feminine titles (ex: the little mermaid, the goose girl, etc.), but your character may be any gender.

nymphadora. nymphadora. hey there bb! i'm afraid that i already have the rapunzel role, but may i interest you with any other spot?

beebim beebim soggychips soggychips okie dokie, i'll put that down!

Last edited:
i'm so relieved that people are actually interested!

i'd like to make some clarification though, since i realized some people do not have discord accounts. people who i know or have interacted with before reserve spots automatically and may reserve two spots. strangers will not have the privilege of "first-come-first-serve" (they must compete to be listed on the acceptance list) and may only reserve one character.

also, thank you ebb ebb for bringing this to attention. just to specify, the characters can be any gender. although some of the roles may have been originally female in their fairy tale, your character does not have to be. some titles may have feminine titles (ex: the little mermaid, the goose girl, etc.), but your character may be any gender.

nymphadora. nymphadora. hey there bb! i'm afraid that i already have the rapunzel role, but may i interest you with any other spot?

beebim beebim soggychips soggychips okie dokie, i'll put that down!
i just realised lmao i’m stuck on mobile and the words kinda cut off~
i’ll take the beat and the bow < 3

i feel like i've been waiting my entire life for a fantasy rp like this. i just have one question -- is there a deadline for the cs? i have a ton of exams for the next couple of weeks, so it might take a while for me to finish a character (if you still need one, that is)!

i apologize to everybody who is interested in this roleplay! i'll be more active and will get off my butt very soon. i'll be fixing up the positions and will post up by character(s) asap.

jul jul the new deadline for characters is may 20!

badhabits badhabits if you looked at the cs, i'm afraid somebody has already taken the little mermaid spot.

okay, thank you !! i should have a contender for the role of the goose girl finished by then!

Something recently occurred in my life, and I don't feel comfortable with sharing much of its details, just that because of it, I'll be needing to take a break from Discord and RpNation. Please note that although this roleplay will be put on hold, that does not mean that I'm ending it. I have planned out the roleplay's events and am still quite, quite interested, and I hope that you are too. Please respect my decision. I want to make you happy, but I also think that my life should be prioritized over a simple roleplay.

Very nice. Wishing you the best in your personal life and will wait patiently for more news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back