Other Rose makes you a character! (Fun quiz thing)

I would like to apologize to thse who have posted and waited an extremely long time for your character to be made, i have been experiencing internet troubles for 2 weeks and only recently got my wifi on home working again. For a breif period i was able to acess rp nation, but not long enough to get any characters done! i will stay on top of this and start right away with the next character. Again, my apologies but thank you all for being patient with me.

Vali Ulfr Vali Ulfr
I'm not too knowledgeable on norse mythology (my knowledge stems from smite lore), but i've heard of and seen Einherjar portrayed in different media. I hope you enjoy the spin on it i've chosen!
Name: Wilhelm Krieg

Alias: The Ice-cold Warrior's Shadow

History: Wilhelm Krieg was a battler in many wars throughout his life, and an appreciator of music. He was a strong man who never backed down from confrontation, and regularly disappeared to train in the ice-covered peaks of the mountains. There he would train nigh endlessly, until he collapsed of found himself causing such an avalanche he would be forced to fall with it. Being a strong warrior of his caliber and a rather burly man, he seemed to never be hurt by these random occurrences at all. This was noted a lot more often by his group as he would oft return to the battlefield or training grounds blue or purplish skinned. The man was not ordinary by any means, being a descendant of descendants of Ymir. He was near impervious to any form of cold, and his body built like that of a giant, or so the legends told. However, Wilhelm fell nobly in battle one day, and to commemorate him in death they had many brilliant performers and bards sing many a tale of his heroism and battle prowess. Something that pleased him greatly.
His spirit was greeted by the Valkyries in death, as he was taken to the land of Valhalla, and there he trained even more rigorously than he did in life. His training was not in vain, as a special card appeared on his tombstone, awaiting use. Wilhem Krieg was no longer alive, but was an Einherjar, a fallen warrior in Valhalla training for war even in the afterlife. However, different from most Einherjar, he could be summoned by means of card, in a spiritual form that resembled his old body. He could die in battles more and more, but his card did not, and near endlessly could he be summoned. As a warrior, he finds great honor, and as a man, he finds it nice to enjoy the simple pleasures of music again. Short lived are these times of Almost being back alive, as he eventually must return to Valhalla.

Appearance: Wilhem Krieg is a large man, Extremely muscular, and standing at a solid 8 feet tall, unnatural for most humans by any standards. He spears rather aggressive, as his face is scarred from many times during his training, some with his arms and body. He wears leather and clothe over most of his body but had large iron shoulder plates, knee plates, plates covering his chest, and has the ability to throw his plating as weaponry, as they are spiked. He also wears a metal helmet similar to the ones vikings were rumored to wear, with sharp horns made of tusks, stained with blood. He also has a smaller plate covering his groin and backside, as added protection from "low-blows".
There is no color to his attire beyond browns and blacks. He is a bald man with a large beard, which is white with a tint of icy-blue. It travels from ear to ear and is thick enough to cover up his neck at almost all angles. He finds great pride in it, but most question the unnatural hue. Likely as due to being an Einherjar. Speaking of, he emanates a purple flame-looking Aura whenever he is summoned from the card.

Personality: In a simple manner, He is a crude, and snarky man, but a noble warrior who would fight for any cause that he believes is on the side of justice, and will not be summoned by those with malicious intent. He is a warrior of his pride and finds enjoyment in victory over evil in battle. Triumph is always his ultimate goal. When not in battle he cracks up jokes, drinks rum or ale, if he isn't training. He was a simple man, but deserved the great honor he was given.

I would like to apologize to thse who have posted and waited an extremely long time for your character to be made, i have been experiencing internet troubles for 2 weeks and only recently got my wifi on home working again. For a breif period i was able to acess rp nation, but not long enough to get any characters done! i will stay on top of this and start right away with the next character. Again, my apologies but thank you all for being patient with me.
Don't worry about it! Everyone has things IRL that just happen. Take your time!

I'm genuinely, deeply sprry to those who have posted here and not had their characters made.
In all likelyhood, if it happens it wont be any time soon.

I'm a hobbyist writer and roleplayer more than anything, and thus i tend to have issues forcing myself to write. I really need at least on roleplay going im.genuinely invested in and.love playing before i can make.myself write for things i dont want to.

Im.not saying i dont wamt.to finish these characters, but a combination of.lots of personal life factors have caused me.to loose motivation in doing so. Im.being threatened, and so is my family. I'm.not going to say any more about this.

So, in the end,i may end up leaving for good, or coming back extremely rarely to see what roleplays are availible but as for how things are for me currently.. I cant find a reason to write or draw like i used to and its saddening to me.

Regardless... To those of you i have made characters for, i hope you enjpy them.

For tjose i havent... I very much apologize. But know ive tried. I may come back in the future.when things are looking brighter, im.sure ill be up for it! But for now, farewell all you lovely people, and the sincerest apologies from the bottom of my heart.

don't worry about it! I hope things turn out okay, writing should be a hobby not a chore, I wish you only the best

Sounds fun!

Code:
1. What is your favorite thing? (Food, item, internet... Etc.)
Quietness. It's usually an indicator of peace, no one around to interrupt, time to do whatever one pleases.

2. What is your favorite hobby?
Exploring, mostly in nature, and also just visiting shops and places in town I haven't been to before.

3. What is something you obsess over, if anything.
My future.

4. Who do you love most in the world, if anyone?
Do cats count? Because, my cat.

5.Have you ever had a tragedy happen in your past? Briefly describe it.
Never one huge tragedy but lots of small consistent ones that just really add up to take their toll. 

6. How do you cope with your problems?
Try to change what I can and accept what I can't. Sometimes problems are unfixable in the current moment and you just have to deal with it or wait it out.

7.Favorite style of Music
I can't choose one specific genre, I like so many different kinds, what I listen to just depends on my mood in the moment.

8. Favorite song/character theme (optional)
I don't really have a favorite song, but Closer to Me by the Cure is cute.

9. Faced with an enemy more powerful than yourself, what do you do?
Take time to think about my options and what would be the best route forward. It might not even be worth it to fight them, and fighting isn't always the only option anyways.

10. If you knew your death was inevitable in battle, would you take measures to change it? How?
I gotta admit I want to go out in a cool way and have people remember me. Maybe use my death to change things for the better for other people. 

11. What is your alignment? (ex: Chaotic evil)
Somewhere between chaotic and true neutral.

12. What is your favorite character trope/this character's trope (If any)?
My favorite character trope is usually the aloof person that grows to love their new group of friends and vice versa :,)
I also love tragedies and characters who, despite always doing their best, never have things work out for them.

13. Do you have any phobias?
Wasting my limited time.

14. Do you have any pets?
A cat and a snake.

15. You are in a strategy meeting to catch a criminal. You know if you all rush the hideout youve identified now, there could be many casualties. However, waiting will allow you to take things out safely... But the criminal will escape. This criminal is a murder and sells illegal substances.
What do you do?
It depends on the kinds of casualties. If it's people who are willingly going out to catch this criminal who will be the only causalities knowing it's a possibility they could die, then that's their decision to make. If there's definitely going to be civilian causalities I'd try finding a way to get them to evacuate, but if that's impossible, we should wait for a time we can take the criminal out. If I went to catch the guy knowing it'll kill civilians I'm just as bad as him.

16. What kinds of jokes do you laugh at? (Ex: Dark jokes, Morbid jokes, Wordplay)
I have a childish sense of humor, so inappropriate jokes are funny, and honestly nothing is off limits for me when it comes to humor. I love saying brutally honest things and having people's reactions go from "oh my god you just said that" to trying really hard and failing to contain their laughter.

17. What is your favorite color?
Can't really choose one tbh!

18. What is your favorite idea of a power?
Immortality/regeneration. If I could live forever without worrying about money for healthcare/food/shelter, I'd be free.

19. Who (in terms of super heros, or villains) do you look up to most?
No one really stands out to me tbh. I quite like Shinsou from My Hero Academia. I'm caught up on the manga right now though, so recent chapters are on my mind. Anti-heros are always fun.

20. What element, or elements do you love most? (Typical ones like water, light etc. And some like Void and Chaos. Are all good answers.)
im gonna be edgy and original and say sulfur

21. What mythical race would you be?(Demon, angel, succubus, nymph, etc.)
Vampire! Love the brooding aesthetic. Or maybe an elf. I love being around nature and they're traditionally a bit reclusive too.

I'm genuinely, deeply sprry to those who have posted here and not had their characters made.
In all likelyhood, if it happens it wont be any time soon.

I'm a hobbyist writer and roleplayer more than anything, and thus i tend to have issues forcing myself to write. I really need at least on roleplay going im.genuinely invested in and.love playing before i can make.myself write for things i dont want to.

Im.not saying i dont wamt.to finish these characters, but a combination of.lots of personal life factors have caused me.to loose motivation in doing so. Im.being threatened, and so is my family. I'm.not going to say any more about this.

So, in the end,i may end up leaving for good, or coming back extremely rarely to see what roleplays are availible but as for how things are for me currently.. I cant find a reason to write or draw like i used to and its saddening to me.

Regardless... To those of you i have made characters for, i hope you enjpy them.

For tjose i havent... I very much apologize. But know ive tried. I may come back in the future.when things are looking brighter, im.sure ill be up for it! But for now, farewell all you lovely people, and the sincerest apologies from the bottom of my heart.

If you force yourself to write, you don't enjoy it and neither does anyone else. By all means, keep doing what YOU enjoy! I wish you all the best!

Oh wow, I completely missed that. Feel like an ass now. It's ok, I understand those feelings, and don't make yourself do something if you don't have the energy or desire!

Hmm, it's rather hard thinking of any ONE thing of which I find particularly fond about. If we're talking more widely, then things like the ability to learn would probably my choice. If the criteria are a bit more specific to particular items, then it becomes a lot harder for me to choose. I don't really want to say books either, as it is not necessarily true because I have no necessary favoritism towards books and literature in general, and just find them enjoyable.

I suppose my favourite thing is the computer, and everything that comes with it. Don't think too deeply into that, though.

Yet another tough question...

I suppose I'll say that discussing different things is a favourite past-time of mine.

I have a lot of obsessive tendencies. I suppose the biggest thing relates to the number two. It's a rather odd obsessiveness which has followed me for my entire life. Anything I do can always, in some manner or form, find its stem at the number two. Though my abstract thoughts may not be clear at a glance.

There are three candidates, though I doubt I should actually say who they are.

5.Have you ever had a tragedy happen in your past? Breifly describe it.

Numerous, most of which relate to my medical condition. I don't think, however, that they should be described in this open setting, but I have no innate disdain of actually discussing them, just that I don't think that everyone is able to handle the topics involved.

Funnily enough, I do not. I pain my way through it, and have broken down many times because of it. Mental health institutions and all that jazz, medication, and meditation even. I've gone to great lenghts to find a resolution or quick-fix for resolving everything and becoming super popular super instantly; becoming super smart super fast. In the end, I found out that it takes a lot of time to improve, for better or worse, and here I am now.

I used to write things to make my mind emptier and less filled with thoughts, but after a while my mind just adapted, and now I have to find other things to make my mind clearer and less filled. Currently in the pursuit of using music to fix things, but so far they've only empowered my already confusing emotional matrix, resulting in a lot of confusion.

I enjoy melodic and down-to-earth music about human emotions and general coping with the ideas that most people usually have throughout their life. I enjoy the emotions I feel when listening to them, as it is a break from my melancholy.

I used to think that I was the best at everything I did, and when I was younger I was. At least in the small world that childhood offers. Since then I've understood that there are many who are better than yourself and that I certainly do not know everything about anything, and that such an aspiration is not at all dissimilar to utopian optimism. Though as Utopia is a standard set in hopes of betterment, I do not believe that I am done improving now or ever.

I take any challenge head on, and do not feel weakness from retreat. Any opponent can be toppled through research and willpower. Any unstoppable force can be restrained by obsession, and no obsession can be overpowered by pride.

10. If you knew your death was inevitable in battle, would you take measures to change it? How?

If something is predestined, and that knowledge is known, then no matter my efforts to change it, they would be vainglory at best. It'd be more foolish to fight destiny than to accept the role you've had in it so far. When dying, one should not seek to challenge the clockwork-like mechanisms of the universe that is, but rather to make their place in the world that will be. To become legend is my own wish, remembered for centuries, for milennia, for eons, is my only wish. If that is done through death, then so be it, I have no fear of death, but only a fear of being forgotten and ignored.

Absolute neutrality, I lack any innate beliefs and simply weigh things based on logic and reason. My opinions are not set in stone, and can be easily crumbled through carpet bombing me with reason-bombs. I'll never shy away from being wrong, and will say sorry if I am, but I have no tolerance for blind faith or childish simplicity. Complexity is one of my only obsessions, and the world that IS is complex, therefore humans are more-so. I do not believe that the alignment is any accurate descriptor of anyone or anything.

I do not know.

My only fear is being forgotten and ignored. I lack the necessary social tools to actually make friendships with any form of ease, and therefore have no shortage of relationships broken because of my inability to understand what is necessary for the relationships to actually last. I view things objectively and lack any innate sense of 'self', which becomes its own problem. But all things put simply, I fear being forgotten and ignored, and it is a fear I walk closely with.

I have six cats.

15. You are in a syrategy meeting to catch a criminal. You know if you all rush the hideout youve identified now, there could be many casualties. However, waiting will allow you to take things out safely... But the criminal will escape. This criminal is a murder and sells illegal substances.
What do you do?

It depends on who I am in the setting. If I'm a simple officer, then I'd approach with caution as any officer would, whilst maintaining standing contact with command-control in anticipation of more solid support. If I was a SWAT operative, or Special Police Operative, then I'd have to approach with rational swift, and handle the situation as trained; with thorough planning on the move.

16. What kinds of jokes do you laugh at? (Ex: Dark jokes, Morbid jokes, Wordplay)

I do not laugh.

Purple or Prussian Blue.

The ability to make wishes reality.

I do not know.

20. What element, or elements do you love most? (Typical ones like water, light etc. And some like Void and Chaos. Are all good answers.)

The Sun is my favourite source of power in most my roleplaying life, and has been a popular source of which my characters draw power. I do not know if it is fitting for me, personally, though. The most interesting magic any of my characters have had is probably that of the Chessmaster, the ability to take control of an area and move the pieces (people) like pieces on a board of Chess. Interestingly enough, that character was also very bad at actually playing chess, but not completely worthless at playing "human chess".

I do not know, honestly.

I have a custom-struck bronze medallion with two images of Jeanne d'Arc, I had it made in France in a little shop that faces the Notre Dame de Paris cathedral. It's incredibly inspiring to hold and consider. It's nothing short of my personal treasure.

I've never had a better rush than fencing at a tournament.

I never stop trying to increase the visibility of Hungary in the commonly held historical narrative. It is often erased as a part of that "backward Eastern Europe" region.

I'm partial to my girlfriend, she's a swell person.

5. Have you ever had a tragedy happen in your past? Briefly describe it.

No, thankfully the real tragedies seem to have been reserved for the past generations of my family.

I focus on solving my problems, one by one, until I feel like things are in order. If there's something I can't fix, I move on.

I love film scores and instrumental work, it's a genre that captures the epic feel of old classical pieces and operas.

I'm actually used to this, as a member of a small school's fencing club, I go up against people from schools who have better equipment and professional instructors. These people are, in effect, inherently more "powerful" than I am. In this case, I make a point of scoring even one hit on them, just to prove that I can reach up and wound someone who considers themselves superior to me. Even if I don't win, I want to prove that they're not untouchable just because of their better resources.

As stated previously, I don't bother with things I can't change, I'd just go on doing my best to make my mark on the world.

Chaotic Neutral.

I love deadpan characters, that flat expression paired with hilarious wit and jabs gets me every time. I've even used it once or twice myself.

I lose my shit at the mere thought of spiders.

Two cats and three dogs.

15. You are in a strategy meeting to catch a criminal. You know if you all rush the hideout you've identified now, there could be many casualties. However, waiting will allow you to take things out safely... But the criminal will escape. This criminal is a murder and sells illegal substances.
What do you do?

I am more willing to take the risk needed to end the threat to vulnerable people. Doing anything comes with a cost, and the more important something is, the higher the price.

I love to laugh at everything, puns, dark humor, cringe, absurdity, even odd little intrusive thoughts.

Olive Green.

Flight is just the coolest.

19. Who (in terms of superheroes, or villains) do you look up to most?

Spiderman, the idea of "With great power comes great responsibility" has inspired me since I was young.

20. What element or elements do you love most? (Typical ones like water, light etc. And some like Void and Chaos. Are all good answers.)

I love water and all things naval and nautical.

21. What mythical race would you be? (Demon, angel, succubus, nymph, etc.)

There have been a good number of vampires in my family, so I'll go with that.

Wow. Okay...favorite food would possibly depend on what you're talking about. Favorite Italian would have to be Spaghetti and Meatballs, especially as I finally learned how to make them last week and they turned out good. Favorite Mexican food would be Enchiladas. Favorite food of all time? Umm....I guess chocolate ice cream or cabbage rolls.

Favorite item...I suppose my snow globes and water globes which I collect.

Internet...well I use Google Search a lot.

Writing followed by reading being a close second and astronomy a close third.

Quite a lot of things actually. I'm a worrywart. I'm actually really worried that something bad will happen to me.

Who do I love most in the world? My ex.

5.Have you ever had a tragedy happen in your past? Briefly describe it.

I was abused as a child if that counts as a tragedy.

I'm actually in therapy for this. I try to ignore it quite honestly but I try to read or focus on something else. It usually doesn't work as I get frustrated and angry easily.

Classical

Honestly I would likely run and try to find somewhere to hide. I don't know how to scream and am too weak physically to fight back.

I'm a fighter so I would possibly fight with all I had to survive and not give up. I don't know that you can take measures to change how you would die in battle other than to not go to battle in the first place. I'm not a killer so I'd probably get myself shot.

Chaotic Neutral

Anything by Confucius to be honest. Or Buddha.

Snakes, heights as I have a fear of falling, I do okay flying but taking off scares me so I have to imagine myself as a bird. Oddly landing I enjoy as well. I do not like deep water as I cannot swim.

A dog named Outlaw. He's a Jack Russell/Beagle (Jack-A-Bee is the name) mix.

15. You are in a strategy meeting to catch a criminal. You know if you all rush the hideout you've identified now, there could be many casualties. However, waiting will allow you to take things out safely... But the criminal will escape. This criminal is a murder and sells illegal substances.
What do you do?

Wow. Another tough question. I'm not entirely sure to be honest. Make a plan to have some go out and create a distraction while the rest try to surround the criminal and take him or her down through any means necessary with the least cost to life (civilians/the team) that is possible.

I don't really laugh at jokes. I'm highly sensitive so that's probably why. I do have a dark sense of humor so probably morbid jokes.

In order: Blue, Yellow, Green, Black

Nature Manipulation. Shape shifting wouldn't be bad either. If both could be combined...oh that would be heaven.

Hmm. Kind of both, depending on who it is. I would say possibly villains.

Fire has always been something that has fascinated me though I don't think I harness the anger and hatred to wield it. Darkness is another one I have always loved. If I was in the Avatar Universe, my element would likely be water...offensive and defensive at the same time, going with the flow, ever changing and adaptable which fit me.

Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back